A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"Oh, vampires; you have to invite them into your home or they have no power over you."

"I didn't know that," said Marie. She stepped across the threshold. "See? Not a vampire."

"Well, that's a relief."

Marie handed Paige the brown paper bag with the juice and vodka. "Make drinks. Make 'em strong."

Paige hesitated but accepted the bag. She turned to the tiny kitchen and started pulling out glasses and ice. "Sorry it's so messy in here. I had a hard time deciding what to wear and I didn't have time to put everything away."

There was no answer. Paige turned but didn't see Marie in the dining nook/living nook area of her dinky apartment. The doors to the bedroom and bathroom were open but the lights were off. Paige put down the ice tray and checked the bathroom. It was empty. She moved towards the bedroom. "Marie?" she asked. Her voice wavered slightly. There was no answer. She peered into the dark. Her voice tiny and timid, she repeated; "Marie?"

There was something on the bed; a shadow or some kind of blot. Paige moved forward until she was looking down on Marie's slutty little dress neatly laid out atop the mattress. She gasped.

The gasp became a grunt as something landed on her back, seizing her around the shoulders and hitting her with enough force to topple her forward, facedown onto the mattress. Surprisingly strong arms and legs wrapped around her.

"HAHA!" laughed Marie. "I gotcha!"

"Wha...?"

Marie kept the initiative, rolling Paige over and grabbing her wrists. Paige was too surprised to struggle as Marie pulled her arms up over her head and began tying her to the headboard with a scarf. The firm, bare expanse of Marie's abdomen pressed into her face as she did so. When the little woman sat up she was straddling Paige's midriff. She wore nothing but a tiny strapless bra and a wisp of a thong.

"What are you doing!?"

"Having a little fun," she said with an expansive smile while pushing her hair out of her face. "I thought I might rape you."

"WHAT!?"

Marie grabbed two fistfuls of Paige's hair and leaned down to kiss her roughly on the mouth. She backed off an inch to whisper into Paige's face: "It doesn't have to be a bad thing. I mean, not if you enjoy it."

"Please," gasped Paige, unable to believe this was really happening. How could a friendly night out with a cute, diminutive coworker end in rape? Lesbian rape! She twisted helplessly beneath Marie. "Please, stop."

Marie sat up again and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. She tossed it across the room and lifted her arms to lace her fingers into her hair. Paige watched Marie's pert, shapely breasts rise up her lithe body as she stretched.

"OK. I'll stop... if you pass my test," purred Marie.

Marie leaned forward again while moving up Paige's body. She pressed her soft breasts into Paige's face, drawing the hardened nipples across her lips, pressing them together to envelop Paige's head in fragrant femininity. She moved down, kissing Paige on the forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and chin before nibbling down her neck. She tugged at the collar of Paige's blouse to kiss along her collarbone. Paige's whimpers changed to reluctant groans.

Marie sat up again. "Mmmm... I have a feeling you're going to fail my test."

"What is it?" gasped Paige, suddenly worried she might not fail Marie's test.

Mare reached backwards and thrust a hand under Paige's skirt, between her thighs, up into her panties. As Marie began to tease Paige's pussy with her fingertips, Paige spread her legs wider. She moaned.

"Oh dear. You're as wet as... well, me. I'm sorry Honey; this rape is going to have to continue." She leaned forward and kissed Paige gently on the forehead.

"OK," nodded Paige eagerly.

"I'm going to leave you tied down."

"Yes!" gasped Paige.

Marie went down the line of buttons on Paige's blouse, popping each open in turn. When she opened her shirt and saw Paige's bra was the kind with the latch in the front, she cooed "Oh goody," before quickly opening it and exposing Paige's chest.

"Ooo, you have fantastic boobs, girl," said Marie.

It was true. The one part of her body in which Paige indulged in a modicum of pride were her breasts. They had always been large, but when she was a fat girl the well-shaped mounds got lost in the general lumpiness. Fortunately, when she lost all that weight her boobs had stubbornly kept their size and shape. Her sister Tammy called them "Miracle Tits".

Marie took them in her hands and began to knead them while pinching her nipples. "Mmm," groaned Paige. Marie buried her face in Paige's cleavage for a lingering series of wet kisses, tender bites and long licks that flowed like warm syrupy rivers under, around and over Paige's heaving chest. Paige arched her back and pressed as best she could into Marie's firm, squirming body. Marie paused to stand and slip her itty-bitty thong down her legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a short landing strip of dark hair. The lips of her pussy glistened dark pink with wet lust.

She pulled off Paige's skirt and panties and climbed atop her so that their legs were intertwined. Marie pushed her body down so the soft, wet lips of her sex kissed Paige's with hot, delirious pressure. She pivoted expertly: bringing their clits together, slipping them over and around each other, holding Paige's legs for balance as they scissored together with a slowly increasing cadence. The quiet wet slurps of pussy against pussy mixed with their panting breaths and half-verbal cries of pleasure as Marie drove them relentlessly forward toward the precipice of release.

"Ohhh... Yes!" cried Paige as she strained against her bonds. Her helplessness made her skin tingle as if electrified. She gazed up at Marie as the tiny woman towered over her, twisting their lust-slickened clits together as she hugged Paige's trembling leg to her chest. Her long, dark hair had fallen across her face again, making her look like a mad, lusty demon in the dim light.

"Yeah. You like that, huh?" panted Marie.

"Mmmm..."

"Me t... Oh! ...OH...," grunted Marie as she suddenly went rigid, her fingernails digging into Paige's thigh. "Ohhh, ahhh, Nuuungh.... Uh!" she growled as she tensed, froze, trembled and went suddenly limp, sagging onto Paige's now sweat-soaked body.

"Finish me..." panted Paige. "Please."

"Oh don't worry Honey," said Marie with that wicked smile of hers. "We've only just started."

Marie was as good as her word. She slipped down between Paige's thighs and began to greedily feast on and play with her pussy. She left no hidden crease of Paige's sex un-lapped or un-stroked as her fingers prodded up inside body and her tongue traced the damp, blindingly sensitive flesh of her womanhood. Paige fought against the climax, struggling to preserve the ecstatic pleasure of the brink of orgasm as it crept out irresistibly from her loins, filling her bones, skin and muscles with explosive tension. Her breasts heaved and swelled with her chest as she sucked in air through clenched teeth without exhaling. Her trembling skin rose in a tumultuous sea of florid goose-bumps as her body contorted luridly in a wild, horizontal dance. But, at last, there was no resisting the final shrieking plunge off the plateau of pleasure into the cataract of release. Her body jerked and twisted as she wailed out, shaken by an orgasm like none she'd ever experienced. It blinded her, deafened her and blasted away her thoughts as it ran its feral, delirious course. Finally she found herself trembling through the aftershocks and desperately sucking air as she lay, still bound, atop her sweat-drenched bedspread.

Marie climbed back up her body, her face shining wetly in the dim light. "Let's take a shower and go again," she suggested.

"No," panted Paige. "Make me... Make me do you... while I'm tied down. Force me."

"Mmm, you want to be a dirty girl after all huh?" cooed Marie as she began moving up Paige's body.

"I'm a dirty girl," repeated Paige.

"Not yet, baby-pop. You're just a big chicken."

Then Marie slapped her across the face; not too hard, but it stung. Paige's eyes popped wide in surprise.

"You want someone to make you do all the things you're too scared to do yourself," Marie told Paige. She slapped her again. Paige squirmed helplessly.

"Yes..." she gasped.

"You want me to make you into a slut," Marie told Paige as she pinched her nipples and twisted.

"Ow... yes!" cried Paige.

"Yes what? Say it!" Marie slapped her across the tits.

"I want you turn me into a slut!"

"Beg!" She grabbed her ears and pulled.

"Please... Please turn me into a slut!" Paige begged. And she meant it. She wanted Marie to do everything to her... to make her do everything in return. No perversion was too outré. No deed too depraved. Paige wanted to be like Marie: afraid of nothing, up for anything. "Make me do it..." she cooed as Marie scooted up to straddle Paige's head. Paige watched eagerly and helplessly as Marie's glistening labia lowered towards her.

She tasted another woman for the first time as her lips met Marie's pussy in a delicate kiss. Marie purred her approval and shuddered at the sensation of Paige's tongue gliding along the damp divide between her thighs. She let Paige become acclimated to the tart tang of cunnilingus, hovering over her just within reach and purring her approval. Paige explored Marie timidly at first but with an increasingly ravenous vigor as she grew enamored of the feel of her mouth, tongue and skin slipping over and through Marie's velvety folds. Marie grabbed handfuls of Paige's hair and guided her mouth as she pressed downward, pushing her trim muff into Paige's face and drenching her in dense, silky flows of her sultry nectar. As Paige brought her nearer the brink of ecstasy, Marie's pussy began pulsing with jets of her juice that flowed across Paige's face and pooled in the back of her mouth. Finally Marie cried out in ecstasy and sagged quivering away.

"OK," gasped Marie after she rolled to the side, coming to rest in a panting knot of damp flesh pressed to her sweaty flank. "Let's take that shower now."

"And afterwards, we'll do that again?"

"We're gonna be doing it all night, baby-pop," Marie laughed. "And that's just the beginning."

12