A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there people watching us?" she asked, her voice a whisper now.

"What do you think?" he said to her as he urged her back down into the chair. He stepped closer so he was straddling her knees. Paige looked up at him, terrified at what he'd do, impatient that he just go ahead and do it.

"Let me see your tits," He ordered.

Her hands shaking, Paige began to pluck at the buttons of her blouse. She could feel her heart pounding quickly through her fingertips. Soon she was out of buttons. She opened her shirt for Lucas Burr.

"Take it off. The bra too."

Paige obeyed, shrugging off the shirt and reaching behind herself to unhook the bra. She hesitated as she let the bra fall away until she finally let it drop into her lap. He reached down and toyed with her breasts; squeezing and kneading them. He took her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and squeezed them until she winced in discomfort. She grew wetter and wetter.

"Take my cock out," said Burr.

Paige reached up and opened his belt and his fly. She pulled his trousers down and was confronted by his inhuman bulge showing through his tight, blue, boxer briefs. She laid her hands upon the outline of his maleness and traced him delicately through the fabric. She was pleased to see him squirm as she teased him. But she was too impatient to tease him for long. Taking the elastic in her hands she pulled his underwear down to unleash his monster. It swung outward, bobbing luridly in her face. He was uncircumcised.

"I'm really not a slut... not usually..."

"Sorry baby, but I don't give a fuck what you usually are. You gonna suck that or what?"

Paige looked up at him through wide eyes. Why was Luke Burr was being such a jerk? Why was she going along with it? She took his dark, rigid shaft in hand and brought it to her lips.

"Wait," Burr ordered. "Turn this way. I want to watch you suck my cock in the mirror."

She obeyed, turning ninety degrees to present her profile to the mirror. Luke Burr moved close again. She kissed the tip of his prick and drew her tongue around his head. She watched in the mirror from the corner of her eye as a thin strand of shimmering pre-cum stretched between her lips and his cock.

"Quit fucking around and suck that shit," he said, bringing his big meaty hand up behind her head and pulling her face forward. His cock sank deep into her mouth. It tasted musky. She reached up to clutch the base of his thick shaft. "Oh... shit..." he groaned as he threw his head back.

Paige reeled mentally. She'd never been with a black man before. She strained her eyes to watch in the mirror as her pale-pink face slid along that fat purple-brown cylinder. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her damp panties aside to strum her clit. Stringy flows of spit and milky precum began to escape her lips to drip from her chin and speckle her tits. She didn't care. Her lust was running the show now.

"Oh baby, I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours soo baad," said Burr.

"Yes... I... I want you inside me," she heard her voice say as she looked up at him.

"Get up," he ordered. His meaty paw clamped on the back of her neck and pulled her up out of her chair.

"Do you have a rubber?" she asked.

"Don't worry baby, I won't come inside you," he purred.

"Uhhh..."

"I said: Don't. Worry."

Paige frowned but didn't balk. She said nothing as he turned her so she was facing the mirror with him behind her. He reached down and yanked her skirt down her legs. Standing, he reached around and started kneading her breasts as he kissed along the nape of her neck.

"Oooooo..." she purred as one hand slid down her trembling abdomen and into her panties to cup her pussy. She was very, very wet as his fingers dipped into the crease of her sex.

As she was slipping into a warm cocoon of ecstasy defined by Luke Burr's massive arms and probing fingers, a sharp but muffled noise startled her back to cognizance. There was no mistaking it; it was a sneeze. And it had come from behind the long expanse of glass in front of her. She looked into the mirror but only saw her own surprised face beneath Burr's suddenly irritated one. He forced his face into a weak attempt at nonchalance as soon as he realized Paige had noticed the unexpected sound too. But Paige was too far gone to back out now. She rolled her eyes back in her head and pretended she'd heard nothing.

Luke's fat middle finger poked up inside her vag. "Fuck me," she gasped as the knowledge that someone -- or, more likely, several someones -- were watching them from behind the glass caused her to shudder with wanton pleasure. She bent her head back against Luke's chest as he fingered her hole and clit with one hand while hugging her tits with the other. She came suddenly, pushing back into his massive body as she quaked and sputtered through a surprise orgasm.

He pushed her panties down off her legs and brought his big pink palms back behind her knees. With an easy motion he lifted her up against his chest with her legs spread wide, facing the mirror. She reached up to hook her left hand behind his thick neck as she used her right to take his rigid member and press it to the wet lips of her sex. She pushed his raw manhood back along her damp crease and threaded the domed shaft up into her body with an enraptured sigh.

"Ohhh!" she cried out as his cock pried her pussy lips wide and forced her open. Oh God, he's raw inside me! She thought with an ineffectual surge of panic. She'd never had a man inside her without protection. Never. Her heart raced and her body trembled as she let it happen.

She clasped her fingers together behind his neck and rode his strenuous fuck with a shared, sinuous rhythm. As he raised and lowered her up and down along his cock with his powerful arms she watched in the mirror as the dark shaft pistoned in and out of her ruby tinged gash. He moved his hands up her thighs as he took a step closer to the mirror. She kicked off her heels and braced her feet against the surface of the glass with her toes splayed wide.

"Holy shit," she gulped as she watched him fuck her in pornographic detail. God she looked good, she admitted to herself: her pale body spread out against his dark hulking chest; his fat member punishing her sopping wet pussy; her heavy breasts bouncing and swaying as he pumped her hard. She could see every detail of his raw, fat, veiny cock invading her. It was shiny and damp with her juices that flowed and dripped from his tightly constricted scrotum. She writhed against his chest as she wished she could watch the men watching her. She imagined their taught faces, their bulging eyes, their hands uselessly plucking at their flies. There were no little pink starbursts censoring the good stuff here, they could see it all.

And she came again, jerking and wailing, pushing against the mirror with her feet hard enough to warp the reflection.

"I'm fucking you so fucking hard..." he grunted.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned.

"I'm gonna come any second." he growled in her ear.

"NO! Not in me!!!"

"You wanna eat my cum?"

No, she didn't, actually; she didn't care for the taste - not that she had ever had a lot of opportunity to get used to it. But then, she sure as hell didn't want him coming inside her! She heard herself croak: "Yes!"

"Get down, I'm 'bout there," he said in a ragged voice. He let her feet find the ground and he released her from his massive hands. She dropped to the floor gracelessly. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head to his cock. He was stroking it quickly, pointing it at her face. It was glossy with her slime. She tasted herself as she accepted it into her mouth.

"OHHH FUCK!" He shouted as he came. Paige felt the slimy pulse of sperm filling her mouth. She tasted the pungent tang of salty musk. She felt the excess spunk erupt from the corners of her lips to course down her neck and splat against her heaving tits. Unwilling to swallow it, she let if flow out as he withdrew his cock. A flood of semen painted her sweat streaked body as she sank to the floor.

"Daaamn," panted Luke Burr. "Fuck. Baby... you're... something else. Holy fuckin' Jesus, that was good."

Paige couldn't answer as she struggled to catch her breath through lips gummy with spent spunk. She looked up at the mirror and saw no one but herself and Lucas Burr, but she eyed it like she was skewering every pervert rent-a-cop with her knowing glare.

"So..." she gasped thickly. "Is Doug passing my name around on some kind of slut list or what?"

"Christ woman, don't you ever give up?"

She didn't get an answer. Actually, she forgot the question when she realized the state she was in. She was filthy, disheveled and soaked with sweat and semen. Plus her skirt and blouse, which had been wadded up on the floor beneath her, had caught a lot of the sperm she'd refused to swallow. She had a moment of panic when she realized there was still six hours of work left in the day.

Private Security Officer Lucas Burr proved his worth, however. There was a shower in guard's locker room and he let her use it to wash off the filth. He found an old hoodie and some sweat pants for her when she got out. He told her he had called her supervisor and reported she'd twisted an ankle and had fallen in one of the stairwells. He'd informed them she'd already been taken home.

"Twisted my ankle?" she complained as she dressed. "Now I have to pretend to limp around all week."

"You'd rather tell them you were fucking a nigger security guard?"

"Don't be crass," she said.

But as he drove her home in one of the rent-a-cop patrol cars she had to admit to herself, it was a good excuse, too good in fact. She turned to him as they neared her building.

"How did you know I walk the stairs for exercise?"

He kept his eyes forward as he spoke. "Look baby, you're a hot piece of ass and an excellent fuck but I ain't talkin' to you no more. You're too fuckin' crafty for me."

True to his word, he didn't say another thing until they pulled up to the curb in front of Paige's apartment and he unlocked the car door. "Here you are baby, home sweet home."

She was suddenly very annoyed. She opened the door but paused with one foot on the curb. "I know your buddies were watching us fuck," she said with a sneer.

He smiled a big smile. "Is that so? Well, have a good day now, ma'am." He reached over and pushed her out of the car with a powerful shove. She tumbled out into the midday crowd of pedestrians and came to rest on her back. As he drove away she grabbed a chip of concrete off the crumbled sidewalk and threw it after the car. It missed, skittering harmlessly into traffic.

"I know something's going on, you fucking asshole!" she shouted as Luke Burr pulled away.

12