A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember kiddo, it's better to regret something youhavedone than something youhaven'tdone," added Craig around the ice in the drink he was sipping. His pale blue eyes stared at her over the rim of his tumbler.

Paige looked away, up through the tinted sunroof. The limo seemed to be stopped in traffic, nosing its way onto 7th Avenue. One of the several open-topped, double-decker sight-seeing busses caught in the snarl was looming over them. Asian tourists hung over the rails, snapping shots of Times Square, which they were currently oozing towards at a glacial pace. Next to the sunroof she noticed a toggle. She reached up, flicked it and the glass began to slide open. The bleat and growl of New York City traffic flooded the car. The oily fumes of exhaust assaulted their nostrils. The sticky warmth of the late-spring evening washed over their skin.

"What's wrong?" asked Craig. "The air too fresh in here for you?"

"Please don't ask me any more questions..." said Paige. She leaned over and kissed Athena full on the mouth; wet, but without tongue. "I'm trying not to think."

Athena pulled Paige close. Their lips met. Their tongues. Soon they were squirming on the seat kissing madly, their hands running up and down each other's bodies. Over by the bar, Craig set down his drink and leaned forward.

"Umm... I don't know that this is a good idea," he said as he looked up out of the sunroof.

"Shush, Craig," whispered Athena around a kiss.

"Yeah, shut up you," added Paige.

Athena smiled. "You've surprised me, my dear...Again."

"I'm surprising myself too," said Paige as she plucked at a button on Athena's blouse. She got one undone but the next one ripped free and spun away to get lost in the thick shag that covered the floor. "Oops," said Paige.

"Screw it," said Athena and yanked the blouse open, peppering Paige in a fusillade of little mother of pearl projectiles. Paige failed to stifle a giggle as she dove into the soft valley of Athena's cleavage.

She yanked down the cups of Athena's bra. She brought her mouth to her nipples, eagerly nibbling and licking her hardening pink areolas. Athena squirmed to reach behind her back and unhook her bra. Paige sat back to let her, watching with shallow breath as Athena whipped her shirt and bra across the cabin. The bra landed draped atop Craig's head, leaving him peeking out around one of the cups. They all laughed. Paige moved forwards again. Athena stopped her.

"No, my dear. It's my turn."

She pushed Paige back into the seat and pivoted her around so she was facing front. Athena knelt between her knees. She ran both her palms up the curves of Paige's body from her thighs to her neck while fixing Paige with a smoldering hot stare. Paige opened her thighs wider, hinting for Athena to come closer. She did, reaching around to find the zipper on the tight dress and drawing it down slowly. Athena drew it off of Paige's body like a snake shedding its skin, leaving her nude on the leather upholstery. Athena, on her knees, in her short dark skirt and topless from the waist up, held back; looking her over with hot-eyed appreciation. Craig loomed up behind Athena, shoved her thick mass of curly hair aside and began planting kisses down the back of her neck. His hand pushed down the front of her skirt and found Athena's pussy and she squirmed in delight. Paige moved forward to kiss her breasts some more. She watched from inches away as goose-bumps erupted across Athena's flawless olive skin.

From above, a mingled hubbub of Asian voices drifted down through the open sunroof; their tones indicated a mixture of concern, confusion, disbelief and fascination. Paige looked up to see a row of silhouettes outlined by a pulsating, four story high electric sign. They were all gazing down into the limo. Some were pointing, others raising phones and cameras. Flashes began to strobe from above.

Paige leaned back as Athena and Craig shared a soul kiss. She ran her hand down her and onto her pussy. She began to strum her clit as she stared up at the anonymous shadows haloed in a riotous kaleidoscope of neon; a score of indistinct souls from half a world away gazing down at her, pointing at her, photographing her. Now other hands, Athena's hands, moved up her legs. Paige spread them wider as Athena slithered up between her thighs, her face level with Paige's pussy. Craig was kneeling behind Athena, pulling out his cock and tearing her panties away.

Paige closed her eyes as she reached up to stroke her nipples and focus on the sensation of Athena's tongue and fingers exploring her labia and circumscribing the rim of her vagina. A commotion brought them open and she could see traffic was moving again. Several of the Asians on top of the bus seemed to be complaining bitterly that they were pulling ahead. Craig had entered Athena and was fucking her slowly from behind.

"We're losing our audience," said Paige.

Athena's face, shiny and flushed, rose from between Paige's thighs. She rolled to the side and hit an intercom button. "Dave, keep us close to those sight-seeing buses. Get us between a couple of them if you can." She smiled a wet smile at Paige.

"Perfect!" said Paige and drew Athena to her for a deep kiss. Craig took Athena's place between Paige's thighs and threaded his hard, slick shaft inside her. Paige moaned as she wrapped her calves around the small of his back and held him close as she worked her hips, grinding her clit against his body. Athena leaned down to kiss Paige's tits as she reached around and pushed a finger up Craig's ass.

They petted and kissed and fucked as Dave piloted them through the shoals of traffic, always aiming for towering vehicles full of soon-to-be shocked tourists. As they pulled under their next audience their love-making would spark into a conflagration and they'd redouble their caressing and slurping and fingering of each other as Craig alternated his attentions between them. They posed themselves as if performing for horny angels in heaven above, careful to present a lurid prospect through the frame of the open sunroof. As they probed and explored each other spread-eagled on the floor and seats of the limo they provoked cries of surprise, distress and arousal from groups of Japanese, Germans, Italians, Russians, Koreans, British and salt-of-the-earth Americans from staid, conservative flyover states. Photos and video a-plenty were taken of them as they made love for their transitory fans, mementos that would be deleted later tonight in the hotel by jealous spouses or else shared with friends and posted for strangers on the internet for years to come. When they thought of it, they tried to drape their hair across their faces or keep their hands and forearms raised to block their features from the cameras but too often Paige would forget and leave herself exposed for the world. Finally Paige grabbed the tatters of Athena's discarded panties and pulled them over her face as a mask. Athena laughed before getting right back to tonguing Paige's clit as Paige squirmed energetically atop Craig's cock.

They circled around Times Square, moving up Sixth past Radio City Music Hall, rolling over to Fifth to cruise past St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center and then turning west to cruise back through Times Square again; all the while chasing squads of tourists in big, open-topped buses as the girls pushed themselves to one orgasm after another in a long series of impromptu live pornographic exhibitions. Craig held back heroically but eventually he croaked a warning of his imminent climax. Athena pulled Paige down to join her in bringing him to completion with their lips and tongues. Paige didn't shy away when his spray speckled their faces with hot pearls of semen as a score of French-Canadian students howled with delight from above. They kissed the spunk off each other as Craig retired to his seat to pour another drink and enjoy the remainder of the show. Paige swallowed his seed without hesitation. She even enjoyed it.

Still the girls scissored and squirmed, licked and sucked, fingered and frotted. The warm air in the cabin of the limo grew hot and hotter. Their skin waxed slick and shiny with saliva and sweat and the ripe juices of sex. They glowed lividly in the pulsing neon of the city, writhing on the floor and the seats like a luridly throbbing alien thing.

At last their movements grew sluggish. Their tired limbs grew weak, rubbery and resistant to command. Not at once but in parts – a leg, an arm, a torso, a neck - they collapsed on the carpet, mingled together, piled against and upon each other, panting in an exhausted daze. Paige absently plucked at strands of her hair stuck fast to the damp skin around her eyes and the corners of her mouth, blond darkened to brown by sweat. She turned to gaze at Athena with eyes weary and unfocused. Athena looked wild; her lipstick was ruined, her eyeliner and mascara badly blurred. Her skin was ghostly pale.

"Oooohshit..." said Craig. He was looking at Athena.

Confused, Paige looked at Craig, then back to Athena. Athena was shivering, her eyes were blank. A dollop of drool slid from between her lips and dribbled from her chin. Her shivers intensified until she was shaking violently.

"What's wrong with her!?"

Craig didn't take time to answer. He leaned forward, gathered Athena in his arms and pulled her up onto the seat with him. Her body betrayed its rigidity as he moved her. She continued to tremble and drool as he held her to his chest and spoke softly to her. He was telling her she'd be fine, that everything was all right, that he loved her, that he loved her, that he loved her. He stroked her hair with his hand and kissed her forehead.

"Epilepsy?" guessed Paige.

Craig looked at her and nodded.

"Is she going to be OK?"

"She'll be fine. It was all that flashing, all that neon. I fuckingwarnedher... She should have known better, God damn it."

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"Not your fault,' said Craig. "Although, in answer to one of your earlier questions: now you can see why we go through all this trouble to recruit people. We can't just go to clubs to meet adventurous sluts like normal perverts do: too many lasers, too many fucking strobe-lights"

"Oh..." said Paige.Epilepsy,she thought with disbelief.So I got lured into being a slut because Athena has epilepsy and strobe-lights are an unfortunately ubiquitous part of the hedonistic life-style.She stifled a laugh.

Athena began to stir in Craig's embrace. "Oh...poop," she moaned in a slurred voice. She pivoted her head and looked up at Craig with tired eyes. "I had a thingy again, didn't I?"

"Yup."

"Did I pee myself?"

"No, it was a pretty minor one."

"I'm so sorry," said Paige. "I didn't know about... I didn't know that all those flashing lights would..."

"Please," said Athena. "I don't want to talk it."

"Well... Iamsorry."

Athena gave her a weak smile. "You shouldn't be. That drive wasfantastic, dear. Except that it now breaks my heart even more that you've quit."

"Oh... well... about that..."

"I think she might be changing her mind," said Craig.

"Areyou changing your mind?" asked Athena.

"Well... yes. I guess I am."

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," said Athena as she fumbled her phone out of her purse with uncertain fingers. The pale grey light of the screen lit her and Craig's faces from below, making them look otherworldly, like spirits or perhaps gods. "Craig, would you send a text? Let the gang know the good news: Paige is one of us."

Paige watched as Craig tapped a text into the phone. "Do you think Marie will mad at me? I was kind of a bitch..."

Craig laughed. "I wouldn't worry about that. Her response to my text was the word 'yay' with about fifty a's and a couple dozen exclamation points."

"Really?" Paige could feel tears in her eyes.

"Yeah. Now she wants to know if you are coming back to The Chastanet with us."

"Can I? I'd love to. I don't care if I never go back to my crappy little apartment."

Athena, her eyes closed and her head now lying in Craig's lap, spoke in a sleepy mumble: "I own that building, dear. Please don't denigrate it."

Paige's face went blank as another piece of the puzzle clicked into place. "I see," she said. "Sothat'show you arranged my, um, my 'encounter' with Tony and Neil," she thought about that for a second. She found that after putting two and two together, four and four came easy. "So when the elevator at work stalled with me and Marie in it, that was a set-up too wasn't it?"

But Athena didn't respond. She was snoring lightly in Craig's lap as Craig leaned over to the intercom and informed Dave of their change in plans.

So no answer was forthcoming. But Paige decided she didn't care. "OK then. I think I'll have that drink now," she announced to Craig. "Nothing too nasty please."

"You got it, newb," said Craig with a teasing grin as he put down the phone and got to work.

Paige pulled herself up onto the seat as the limo changed direction and began gliding up Fifth Avenue. Craig passed a drink to her: vodka and cranberry juice, of course. She smiled to herself as she sipped it. It was all so unreal. She bit her lip hard enough to taste blood but, fortunately, she didn't wake up in her tiny apartment with its thin walls and shitty natural light. She decided to allow herself to believe, or at least hope, that it this was really real. She watched Chastanet Tower loom up before them with her heart in her mouth, still half-expecting it to dissolve away in mist as they approached. It did not. She bit her lip again, but not as hard this time.

The limo turned and descended into the garage. They rounded a corner and a heavy metal door rolled up to admit them to the separate parking area. As they pulled up to the penthouse elevator Paige saw Marie standing there in a short blue kimono and wicked high heels. She held a leash to which was attached a balding man, nude but for a pair of leather chaps, with sheepish eyes and a phallus-shaped gag protruding from his face. He was on his hands and knees with the pointy heel of Marie's right foot propped up on his ass. Marie was smiling elaborately as she watched the limo pull up next to them.

"Is... is that...Doug?" asked Paige.

"Yeah," laughed Craig. "He's being punished for having a big mouth."

"...and being kept around for having a big something else," added Athena with a groggy smirk as she laboriously pulled herself up into a sitting position. "But I know you don't care for Mr. Parker, Paige. We'll send him away for tonight if you want."

"Was Doug really the one who suggested you recruit me?"

Athena nodded. So did Craig.

"Keep him," said Paige as she opened the door. Still nude, she stepped out of the limo into Marie's embrace. As they kissed Paige reached down until her hand encountered Doug's head. She patted his bare scalp and turned to look into his upturned face.

"I guess I owe you something special," she said with a smile.

"We both do," said Marie.

That's when Doug Parker proved that, even with a large, dildo-shaped gag in one's mouth, it's still possible to smile from ear to ear.

12