A Conspiracy to Commit...

Story Info
A loving wife and corporate treachery.
43.5k words
4.15
124.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enovelist
enovelist
123 Followers

Chapter 1: The Day of Infamy

The alarm clock on the nightstand by the bed read 11:14. It was Monday morning as I sat alone in the hotel room. But, Damn! I was feeling just great!

It had taken the entire weekend locked away in this Boise Idaho hotel room to finish the report. A warm feeling of relief washed over me as my mind replayed the past two weeks spent compiling all the facts and figures that made up the 45-page report.

Contained in that report were the details the mismanagement of the GeoTex operation located here in Boise, Idaho. The General Manager of the operation had made a number of serious management mistakes that were causing quality and financial problems.

My negative report on his mismanagement would end his career at GeoTex. Unfortunate, but it's my job to ferret out management problems and I do my job very well.

Once I get back to corporate headquarters, Mr. Chase will congratulate me on another job well done and he'll put the necessary corrective actions into motion. Then, in accordance with my agreement with Mr. Chase, this will then be my last on-the-road assignment.

I'm looking forward to getting a 'fixed desk' position at headquarters and starting a normal routine with my life. Also, there was my promise to Carol that we would try every possible avenue to get her pregnant so that we could finally start our family.

Finishing up my investigative work two days early made me feel great about the day. Changing my flight scheduled to this afternoon's 4:00 flight from Boise to Chicago would get me home by 9:00 this evening. Nothing more to do here but have a good hearty lunch and then leave for the airport.

Although I normally would have called Carol to tell her the good news about coming home early, I decided not to call her about my early arrival back in Chicago. This coming home early surprise, coupled with the idea that this was the last of my road trips, would make for a glorious celebration. No sense in getting Carol all excited by a phone call from Boise. I'd grab a cab at the airport and that way she wouldn't have to fight the traffic to come and pick me up. Yes! This was going to be a great day all around.

Dropping off the rental car, the shuttle bus whisked me over to the main terminal and stopped in front of the curbside baggage check-in. There were several people ahead of me checking their bags. As I stood waiting my turn, a weird thought jumped into my mind. "I really hate airports!" True. Over the past several years, I have been through hundreds of airports and the dehumanizing process that a person goes though to get on a plane has completely taken the thrill out of flying.

That was not always the case for me. As a young lad of 8 years old, I remember my first jet plane ride from Chicago to Los Angeles. My parents were taking me on vacation to Disneyland. To top it all off, I got the window seat there and back. Sitting by that window looking down at the earth below was more excitement and high adventure than any E-ride at Disneyland.

Going to the airport is now a torturous experience that makes me feel more like a head of cattle than a real person. Its only saving grace is that it's the fastest way to get from Point A to Point B...usually. Now, no more excitement and high adventure, no more flying the friendly skies.

But, today was MY day and the normal airport hassle was not going to ruin this great mood that I was in. No sir! I won't even make my mooing sounds as I get on the plane today. This 'cattle car' was going to fly this weary road warrior home tonight and I would see my lovely wife for the first time in two and a half weeks.

Everything was falling neatly into place as I boarded the plane and settled into my seat for the flight to Chicago and to my own home. Once airborne, the stewardess brought me a couple of Jack Daniel's on the rocks. Contented now, I relaxed for the two and a half hour flight. Good thoughts raced through my mind as the aircraft droned on at 34,000 feet. After several years of hard work and multiple road trips that I made for the company, it now appears that my life plan is on track and the future very bright for Carol and me.

To add to my already great day, the plane didn't do the usual 'loop the loop' holding pattern around Lake Michigan before landing. The wheels touched down ten minutes early, a fact that should not go unnoticed at O'Hare International Airport.

Deplaning is always an exhilarating feeling for me. Somehow I imagine the feeling of getting off of an airplane to be similar to getting paroled from prison. "Free at last, free last. Thank God Almighty, we're free at last!" I was smiling at M.L.K.'s famous words rolling around in my head as I headed toward the baggage claim area. Walking fast and weaving through the throngs of passengers, I stopped at a flower stand near the corridor exit. Roses for Carol would add the loving touch to the surprise of my coming home early.

The cabby was quite talkative about the Chicago sports teams. Bulls and Bears don't all live on Wall Street, there's a rowdy bunch of them right here in my hometown. It was enjoyable listening to him chatter as he weaved his way through the evening traffic.

Several short cuts later, we pulled up in front of my house. I paid the fare and gave the smiling driver a generous tip. No big deal, it would go on my expense account anyway.

Hurrying up to the front of the house, I noticed that there was only one light on in the living room. Struggling with my baggage and the bouquet of roses, I tried the door. It was locked. Nothing to do but set them all down and fish in my coat pocket for my keys.

Unlocking the door, entering the house, I shouted out: "Hello Carol, I'm home! Are you here?" My voice echoed in the quiet house. No response. All was quiet. No TV or stereo playing. Just the table light was on in the living room.

My first thought was that Carol might have gone out to dinner and then taken in a movie, which she had done a number of times when I was on the road. Not knowing that I would be home early, she probably did not want to be alone in the house all evening. Switching on the lights in several of the rooms, I walked into the kitchen. I put my suitcase and briefcase on the floor, keeping the bouquet of roses in my hand I stepped into the hallway.

Looking around, I found a vase and placed the roses in it with some water. They looked fresh and vibrant sitting on the counter top. Stripping off my suit jacket and tie, I let out a deep sigh, glad to be home at last. Now, if only Carol were only here with me the entire world would be perfect.

The quiet house made me feel lonely as I went to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer for myself. I walked over to the table to sit down to finally relax, feeling a bit let down but glad to just chill out and wait. As I sat down, I noticed a note from Carol lying in the middle of the table. I picked it up and began to read.

Dearest Barry,

Sorry that I am not home while you are reading this note.

But, something very unexpected and dramatic has happened

while you were gone on this trip. It's too complicated to try to

explain in writing, so there is a DVD in the player that I want you

to watch.

I hope that you will not be too upset after you watch the DVD.

I know that seeing and hearing me try to explain the situation

that I find ourselves in at this time, will be difficult.

So please, call me after you have watched the DVD. Maybe then I can explain the circumstances better to you over the phone.

Call me at 555-3252.

I love you so very much.

Your loving wife,

Carol

Holding her note in my hand, I sat there stunned. A barrage of questions filled my mind as I stared at the note. What was this all about? Was this some kind of a joke? When did Carol write the note? She couldn't have known that I was coming home this evening. Why such a cryptic message? What situation does she find us in at this time?

My first impulse was to just skip watching the DVD and call her immediately. Why not get her home where we could talk face-to-face. But without thinking about it, all of my normal defensive instincts kicked in and vetoed that idea.

In my job as corporate troubleshooter, I learned early on not to act impulsively. It was better to stand back and gather all the facts first before going into action. Things are never what they seem to be at first glance. A knee-jerk reaction will always add more complications to whatever is in the mix already.

So, I just sat there. Beer in one hand, note in the other with a cold shiver running up my spine. This note was so uncharacteristic of Carol. She never liked to play mind games with me, mainly because I would always outsmart her and she would get mad at me. My investigative mind was now trying to put together a puzzle that did not have all the pieces in sight.

Breathing deeply, I tried to reconstruct the words, the attitudes and the feelings that we shared over the past three months. I knew that Carol was pissed about this last trip that I had to make to Boise. She couldn't understand why it was going to take 3 weeks to work out. Also, she couldn't understand why I couldn't come home on the weekends. That was always a sore point for her, because I could have come home. But instead, I preferred to stay on location. This 'being alone' time was always productive for me, simply because I would be there without any other pressures or distractions. I did some of my best detective work pouring over reports in my hotel room on Saturdays and Sundays.

Reflecting back on all the rough words we had during this past three month period, I could sense that there was something deeply troubling Carol. No amount of sweet talk or direct questioning ever got to the root of her coolness toward me. Even my constant reminding her that this was my last road trip did not seem to satisfy her for long. Was there something in her attitude that I just brushed aside that was a serious problem for our marriage? Carol couldn't be considering a divorce, could she?

All of a sudden, it seemed to me that my great day was not turning out the way I mentally imagined it would. It was as if a lead nickel had hit the floor, a dull thud of a sound, registering in my brain.

My corporate training shifted into gear and my mind began a mental investigation of this strange situation. The first question was why did Carol put down a phone number to call her? It was not her cell phone number. I did not recognize the number as being any relative or friend's number. Where was she and what would she say to me over the phone? Why not tell it to my face?

Then another thought jumped to the forefront of my brain. What if this is really a joke that Carol is playing on me? What if it's a surprise and the phone number is just a trigger to get things started? This new thought was trying to push away all the 'doom and gloom' scenarios that first entered my mind. "Gather your wits about you and go and watch the DVD." It might just be the 'Welcome Home' surprise that she has waiting for me.

Placing the note back down on the table, a smile came across my face as I got up from the table. Why is it that I always think the dark side of a situation instead of the sunny side of it? Was it just my job training and experiences that gave me this pessimistic outlook I have about most unknown situations? If that was the root cause, it was something I would have to overcome now that my road trip days are over.

Anyway, I walked to the den where the TV was located, picked up the remote control and clicked on the TV - DVD player. I flopped down in my lounge chair as the TV screen lit up. I pressed the "Play" button for the DVD player and watched as the screen filled with a closeup of Carol's face.

There was no sound as Carol stared at me from the TV screen. Her face was stoic, without a smile or hint of any warmth. Her eyes were fixed and unblinking. It was a stern look that I had only seen on Carol's lovely face a couple of times in the past. She wears that face only in her most serious of moods or when some tragedy had occurred. Like when her grandfather died last year.

Carol began to speak in a slow deliberate voice.

"Barry, what you are about to see will shock you. I know this, because I would never have thought I would ever be in a shocking situation like this. During your long absences, I experienced some dramatic mood swings and severe bouts of depression. As hard as I tried, I was not able to overcome those dark moods that gathered in my mind."

Her eyes blinked for the first time as her tongue wiped across her lips, wetting them. It was obvious that she was struggling with the words.

"I know that you love me deeply, as I love you deeply. But, it seems that your love was either not sufficient or it was lacking in something important, because there was a constant feeling of emptiness inside of me. This feeling of emptiness never went away, even when you were home with me."

The tone of Carol's voice was now different. The slow deliberate voice had changed to a more strained voice.

"Maybe it was my longing to have a child. Maybe it was a place inside of me that you and I never knew existed. The reasons for my depression still elude me. But, now for the first time in years, I think I have found what was missing in our marriage."

The camera began to slowly zoom back away from Carol's full face. I first noticed that she was standing with her hands locked behind her head with her elbows pointing toward the ceiling. Her mouth continued to move as her words filled the silence in the semi dark room where I was sitting.

"The only way I know to tell you what has happened to me is to just say it as clearly and plainly as I can. I have taken a lover. More specifically, a man has entered my life and taken me as his fuck slut."

Those last two words that Carol spoke slammed into my brain like shots from a double-barrelled shotgun. "Fuck slut!"

There was a long pause in her dialog as the camera zoomed back slowly, exposing her whole naked body as she stood there in a statuesque position. Her arms were behind her head and her legs were spread about shoulder width apart. A full frontal nude exposure. Something in that nude pose was missing; it was the neatly trimmed bikini patch of pubic hair that had graced her pubic area. Carol stood there, nude and clean-shaven.

"This is probably the hardest thing I've ever tried to explain to you, my loving husband, because I cannot fully explain it to myself. I do want you to know that everything I have done has been done willingly. There was no force or coercion by my lover." Her face contorted as if she knew she said something wrong.

"My Master." Her voice changed again as she corrected herself.

"I have always been free to leave this relationship with Sir and return to my role as your faithful wife. I chose to stay with Sir until he gives me permission to go home to you."

Sweat and cold chills raced throughout my whole body. Numbness was starting to attack my brain. Clear thoughts were becoming very difficult as Carol's devastating words crashed violently against my psyche.

The camera zoom pulled back further, showing the entire room. Sitting in a chair a few feet away from Carol's statuesque form was a stranger. A man I had never seen before. A man, completely nude, looking at my naked wife as she was confessing her adulterous sins to me. In his hand was a remote control, probably the one controlling the video camera. There was a shit-eating smirk on his face as he sat there watching Carol's confession.

"I know this will hurt you to the quick, my loving husband, but my life is very different now. With Sir, I have found that something special I needed to fill that empty hole in my soul. I truly love you and want our marriage to continue. Although I know it will not be the same relationship that we had previously, I want and need the love and affection that you so generously bestowed upon me."

The camera continued to record all of the words coming from my unfaithful wife's mouth. The man in the chair made no moves and said nothing. It was all Carol in the spotlight, on center stage.

"Please Barry, before you get too angry and demand a divorce, call me and let me talk directly to you. Maybe then I can answer some of your questions and we can work out an arrangement that will keep us together as husband and wife."

There was another long pause. Carol took a deep breath and then slowly continued talking in her clear and precise voice.

"Maybe, after we talk, you will be able to see that I am the same loving wife you married. Except that now I am more of a woman than I was before this life-changing episode occurred. But, you will need to accept the fact that there will be another man sharing the body that has been exclusively yours for the past five years. I need Sir in my life now, he gives me a sense of my whole being that is essential for me now."

My breathing must have stopped, because the tightness is my chest was overwhelming. I could not move a muscle in my body.

Another pause in her dialogue as it appeared that Carol was about to start crying. Then she sucked in another deep breath, pushed back her emotions and continued.

"Once again, dear husband, I beg of you to call me and let me try to answer your questions. Also, you need to see that what has happened to me is something very good for me, something that could be good for both of us. Please call me, my dearest darling."

Her voice trailed off and the silence filled the room again. There was no movement from Carol or the stranger sitting in the chair. Then all of a sudden the silence was broken when the man shouted out.

"Enough, Fuck Slut!!! Get on your hands and knees! Crawl over here and suck my cock like the slut that you are!!!"

His loud voice and demeaning words shouted at my wife struck me like a slap across my face. My body jerked upwards in my chair as I watched a sly Mona Lisa smile come across Carol's face. The stern look on her face disappeared.

In one slow choreographed motion, the kind of movement a dancer makes on stage, Carol turned her body and gracefully moved to the floor on her hands and knees. She made slow crawling movements toward the sitting stranger. In only four steps she moved in between his outstretched legs. His hard cock was pointing upward as Carol took the rigid shaft into her hand.

Sweat was pouring off of my body as I watched with petrified eyes; the erotic actions of my loving wife with a strange man she referred to as her Master and as Sir.

Her head moved forward and her lips kissed the purple crown of his cock. As if she were entering another dimension, she moved her head back slightly, her eyes went up to meet his and she gave him a warm loving smile. Without any words passing between them, Carol opened her mouth and moved her head forward and engulfed his hard cock.

What followed for the next several minutes was the recorded event of my loving wife giving a strange man one of the best cock sucking sessions I have ever seen in a porn movie.

Unbelievable! Unreal! This could not be happening to me: to us! My mind was in total denial. Something here was totally wrong. This could not be reality! This could not be my loving wife on her knees sucking another man's cock. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

This was reality. This was Carol. This was the end of my life.

During the past five years of our marriage, we explored and enjoyed oral sex many times, but those episodes paled in comparison to the enthusiasm I was witnessing from Carol's performance on the TV screen in front of me.

The stranger reached down and moved Carol's hair away from her face so that the camera had a very clear shot of her mouth wrapped around his hard cock.

enovelist
enovelist
123 Followers