A Contractor's Unpaid Invoice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

As I surveyed the room while still draped across and bound to the table, I notice that Peter is working on a computer at a desk just in front of me. Pretty soon Peter turns around and tells me that I should pay attention to the screen so that you can see exactly what you have been up to for the past three hours. I thought to myself, three hours and then the screen lined up a slideshow that depicted me as the fuck toy for an endless line of men brought into the back room at Harry's bar. I noticed that I was forced to fuck Peter while strapped to the table I was now bound to, while I was laying on my back with men holding my feet above my shoulders and for a third time with me laying across the ottoman on my stomach with a black cock down my throat. I was mesmerized by the continuing slide show and I tried to count the number of different men that had used my ass and mouth to serve as a cum deposit, but there were simply too many men or too many loads to count. I then felt my cock beginning to betray me once again as the images continuously flashed across the screen in front of me, which meant I was still feeling the effects of the Spanish fly potion.

I looked around the room to find Peter sitting at the booth and noticed that there was a woman with red hair with her face buried in Peter's crotch. I could see him forcing her head up and down on his cock when I was slapped across my ass. I yelped in pain and looked around to see who was now damaging my ass. Peter introduced my new tormentor as Eddie who was pissed off with me because he was responsible for keeping the back room clean for Harry and I had made such a mess of the room. Harry had told Peter that it was Eddie's day off and that he could not pay him to clean up and that Peter would have to pay him. Peter told me that my ass was Eddie's payment and that he was there to collect his fee.

I felt Eddie's rough hands spread my ass cheeks and then I saw his hand reach into his trousers and pull out the biggest cock I had ever seen. The head was in the shape of a big black mushroom and I knew there was no way that he was going to be able to get that black monster inside me. Peter saw my look of fear and said, "Don't worry slut because while you were passed out we were able to stuff a huge cucumber up your ass that was coated with an industrial strength lubricant that Eddie's garage uses when it works on the chassis's of dump trucks. Sure enough, Eddie's cock buried deeply into my ass with almost no effort on my part to guide him inside my ass pussy.

Eddie settled into a very slow and methodical pace as his cock went deeper and deeper inside me. Eddie told me not to worry that the last four inches of his cock were thicker than the first eight, but that Peter tells me that I can take my time in making you take it all. But, he was lying to me as right then I felt his full weight come crashing down on top of me and the full length of his monster cock almost split me in half. He began to roughly fuck my ass and I felt his hands reach up and grab my shoulders while his ball sack swayed against mine with every thrust. I heard Peter call out to say, "Eddie, quit fucking my slut so nicely. She likes it hard and fast, so give it to her!" That sent Eddie into a fucking rage as he pounded me mercilessly and forced my body harder against the table. My arms and legs bound to the table screamed for relief as the force of his thrusts were causing the bindings to dig into my wrists and ankles.

Eddie continued to pound my ass and I began to force my ass back to meet his thrusts in the hope that I could relieve the pain in my limbs. Eddie exclaimed, "Peter you are right, the cum slut is fucking me back just like you said she would." With that I heard Eddie's groan as his cock erupted deep inside my ass. Just as quickly, he pulled his cock out of my ass, came around to my head and forced his cock into my mouth. Eddie told me, "Slut lick my cock and clean all of your ass juice from it. I do not want it to smell like you're cum slut ass." As he forced more and more of his cock into my mouth I was nearing the outer extremes on my ability to keep from gagging. Peter then told me, "Slut, don't you dare throw up. Suck that big black monster cock. Let Eddie know that you are my slut and that you crave big cocks." I started moaning and moving my head to meet Eddie's thrusts into my mouth. I could feel his cock getting harder and then without warning, he started shooting his hot cum down my throat. As he was almost through cumming, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot the last few drops across my face. Eddie took his cock in his hand and began wiping the remnants of his cum, my ass juice and saliva all over my face.

As Eddie completed my humiliation, Peter came to the table and cut away my bindings. He told me to continue lying across the table as he wanted to talk to his slut. Peter pulled a chair up in front of me. Today slut, you have satisfied the invoices for your roofing, painting and concrete contractors. You know that there are several more contractors that you screwed in completing the renovation to yours and Jane's home. You are responsible for making full payment to those companies as well. Or if you don't agree, then I can make Jane arrange for payment of the outstanding invoices. I begged Peter, "Please do not involve Jane in this payment disagreement. I concur that amounts are due, and only disagree with the degree to which you are making me make those payments. I am not a cum slut and neither am feminine. You keep referring to me as a her or she and that is not true."

Peter began again with me, "Slut you are mine for as long as I want you. You will pay whatever amounts I deem appropriate to each of the businesses you screwed over. Different businesses will receive different forms of repayment from my cum slut. Or, you can just tell me to go fuck myself and I will make it my life's work to ruin your career and marriage to the sexy Jane. It is your choice, but make it now." I pleaded with Peter, "Please do not make me do anything more. I have done all that you have asked of me, taken I do not know how many cocks up my ass and down my throat. I do not know how much more degradation I can take. You are making me do things I had never imagined a man could do. Please release me."

Peter then started in on me again by grabbing me by the hair and almost touching my nose with his, "Slut you just do not get it. You are mine. And you know what, I have evidence that you truly are a slut, love cum and take it better than any woman I have seen. So, when I call you my sissy bitch, I mean you are a woman and you are my cum slut. What is it going to be slut, do I make arrangements for your payment to the other businesses or do I force Jane to make the payments?" I replied, "No Peter, I do not want you to force yourself on Jane and make her take my place. I will do as you demand." Peter responded with a slap across my face and said, "What did you call me slut?" I immediately recognized my mistake and said, "I am sorry Master. I know my place and please accept my apology." To which Peter said, "Slut, if you ever make that mistake again, no matter where we are, I promise you that Jane will suffer terribly. Do you understand?" To which I replied, Yes Master I understand and will not displease you again."

Peter then ordered me off of the table and told me that my day was done. Put your wife's panties back on and get the fuck out of Harry's. I asked, "Where are my clothes Master?" Peter replied, "In your car, now leave." I begged him not to make me leave dressed only in Jane's panties, but he just shook his head and pointed to the door of the back room. I grabbed the panties, slipped them on, steeled my courage and headed out the door. To my utter discomfort, it was now 6:00 PM on Friday night and the place was packed. I got several catcalls and whistles as I headed for the front door. As I reached the door, Christy was waiting there for me. She thanked me for such a good cunt lap and handed my car keys to me. She slapped me hard on the ass while I exited the bar. I climbed into my car and did find my clothes all balled up and tied together with a chain and lock. Damn, I was going to have to drive home in only my wife's black string bikini panties..................

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
12