A Conversation Online - Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sarah stepped from her fallen skirt, Paula hooked her fingers into the waist band of the knickers, peeling them away to reveal the soft golden curls covering the groin and lower belly. Not too thick. Beneath the hair Paula could see the dark mole on the left of the mons. And between the thighs - fucking hell! - the heavy fleshy lips drooping from the confines of the outer labia. So chunky.

With tentative fingers, Paula explored between them, easing them apart to reveal the dark secret of Sarah's vaginal passage, now seeping its secretions over the perineum. She leaned into the vision, rubbing the tip of her nose against the lips. Paula inhaled deeply. Oh! Yes! Such a wonderful, sexy, slightly pungent scent. Mm! A suggestion of celery, of all things! She suddenly felt Sarah grab her head, thrusting it against her vulva. She was groaning softly with lust.

'Kiss it!' Sarah asked huskily. 'I need to feel your lips!'

Paula could feel Sarah's spasm building up in the very center of her being. There was a trembling - a slight jerking - until her thighs started to shake out of control. With her mouth still gripping Sarah's labia, humming which acted like a vibrator against Sarah. As Paula's tongue searched around her clit, she fingered her bum. When her belly lurched against Paula's face, Paula pressed her little finger into Sarah's bum.

'My God!' Sarah yelped and blew! Her violence threw Paula from her as she twisted and turned in an agonizing orgasm! It was so erotic that Paula's own spasms suddenly erupted once again, catapulting her into that seventh heaven of delight! The spasms lasted for a good ten seconds before Paula began to deflate!

After such a turbulent session, they lay side by side, looking at each other, lazily fondling their bodies and the softness of their warm swollen pussies. Sarah began tweaking Paula's nipples again with her teeth whilst pulling at her labia with her fingers. They started up again, adoring and pleasuring every part of each others faces and bodies. Paula kissed Sarah from her big toe, all the way up her body to her ears and eyelids, taking in her vulva and nipples. Sarah responded in kind.

They went on like this for ages, until loins became tense once more, the trickles of delight filling their senses, whispering words of love and undying devotion. They were both the most beautiful and exciting of women! Then the inevitable happened as their bodies were overtaken by salacious feelings of sheer ecstacy, building to that most elusive of sensations as the convulsions gathered deep in their loins. They were French kissing in a frenzy as their orgasms swamped them at the same time. OMG!! But, before Paula could begin to relax, Sarah continued stimulating her vulva with her whole mouth. Paula went ballistic! Sarah sucked hard on her clit as Paula shook violently, her fists beating the floor, her legs flailing. Her orgasm jolted her back from the floor, her whole body shuddering for what seemed an age.

They don't come better than that!!

The sound of a car on the drive, pulling up at the door. Paula leaped up.

'Fucking hell! James!'

There was a flurry of rushing around, snatching up clothes, until Sarah found herself in the toilet, hurriedly dressing. Paula had run to the bedroom to dress. After several minutes, Sarah went back to the lounge where James was looking round, rather confused. She smiled at him and introduced herself as Paula came back, looking sheepish.

"Thanks for the coffee Paula. Nice to meet you James." And Sarah left quickly without looking back.

After emailing this little fantasy, Sarah never heard from Paula again. All emails were ignored. She often wondered what had happened. Where is Paula now?

12