A Conversation with Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy

Hi Andy.

Well, there you are! WONDERFUL - you'll fuck all night! How was the exam by the way??

Sarah

The exams went just fine Sarah. Thank you for asking! I should be sleeping right now but I keep waking up! And mmmm I can't wait to fuck her. I'm so excited.

Andy

Hi Andy

Glad to hear your sex drive didn't upset your exam concentration! I rather suspect that your mom will be the one to start the fucking, sitting astride your magnificent cock! But for goodness sake don't get her pregnant! Tell me all about it!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Don't worry. I won't get her pregnant. She cant have more kids! I can cum in her all I want without having to worry. We're doing it tonight. I'll tell you all about it.

Andy

I'm so pleased for you Andy. That first fuck will be AMAZING! And I guess all the others that follow will. Your mom must have lots of will-power to delay - but maybe she's just plucking up courage to fuck her own son! It's going to be a marathon! I'm guessing you'll cum four times!!

Anyway, congratulations on achieving your fantasy!

Sarah

My amazing Sarah

I can't begin to describe what the past two days have been like. I know words can never do it justice. I had the most mind blowing sex with my mother!!! The best sex I have ever had by far. Each time it began with a lot of foreplay and teasing - her licking me up and down making me moan and squirm like crazy. Mmm makes me hot just thinking about it. She made me so crazy that I was literally begging for her to fuck me. And she loved it. She loves when she hears me talk like that. I just kept saying "please fuck my mommy" over and over again. she got sooo wet. Finally, after god knows how much maddening foreplay, she spread her legs wide as I got on top of her. I slid my rock hard dick inside and it was pure heaven. Just wave after wave of pleasure going through my body. I started going in and out slowly at first then picked up speed. It wasn't long until I was going in and out so fast and hard. Both of us sweating and moaning so loud!

I just still can't believe it. Knowing that I was deep inside my own mother. We did not only fuck missionary, but she got on top of me as well and doggy style. Both times I cupped her huge tits in my hands. And when she was on top I even sucked on them. Hearing her moans of watching her expressions of pleasure is something I'm never going to forget as long as I live. Feeling her pussy sooo soaked and tight around my dick. I have never felt anything better. Since then we have going at it like animals. Two sometimes three times a day. Making so many messes just drenched in sweat and each other's juices! Life could not be better!! Turns me on so much knowing that my mom is such a horny woman and that we get to please each other like this. All my dreams have come true and it feels even better than I imagined possible!!

CONGRATULATIONS Andy!!

I'm so thrilled for you both! And happy for you. Give your mom a kiss for me!

Sarah xx.

12