A Conversation with Jinny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As we got back to the car she sat me in the passenger seat, unbuckled my jeans and starting sucking my cock! When I came she pulled down her top and took it all over her tits! Right there in the open! She then pulled up her top, kissed me and carried on packing the car! She is SO HOT! Thank you Sarah! You've helped me to unlock my mother's wild side, and now we have the most fun I think I'll ever have!! Of course you can have some more pics! You helped me be able to take these in the first place! I love the thought of you masturbating to pictures of mum. It's so hot! Thanks again Sarah.

Wayne'

Hi Jinny

Just wanted to say hello to your new life and hope all is just wonderful for you and Wayne. Have an orgasms on me! Still love you.

Sarah xxx

Sarah darling!

Oh I have missed your name in my inbox! Sorry I haven't been able to cht. I've been so busy with getting back to work and fucking Wayne! Oh I am sooo much more satisfied honey! You have made me into a sexy, confident new me! Oh, I have one every night to your pictures darling, just to remind myself of what you did for me.

Love you forever darling.

Jinny

Jinny darling

So very pleased I could be of help. I'm surprised you have anything left to play with me at night after all that fucking! You are so voluptuous and gorgeous!

Keep in touch - well, every which way!

Sarah xxx

Sarah baby.

Oh I'll always have a special one tucked away just for you darling! Thank you darling, I used to hate my figure but have learned to embrace it and love all of it. Wayne seems to love it! He can't get enough of me! He just keeps going, I can fuck him all day and he'd still have juice in the tank for another one! I love your pictures, you have such a beautiful pussy! And I love the ones of you playing with your bum. Wayne and I are just exploring the edges of that now. I can't get enough of him licking my rim and playing with my bum! Your cute boobies and lovely pert bum are just such wonderful aspects of your juicy yummy figure!! Oh you've got me soo wet just looking at you! And I love your writing ... it gets me off so fast!

Love you baby.

Jinny xxx

(Then I was away for a few days and lost touch for the time being. But when I got back, her daughter had joined in the family fun. See the next episode in the amazing sex life of Jinny.)