A Conversation with Melvyn

Story Info
Young man wants sex with older woman.
2.9k words
4.09
72.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This more like 'Sex in the Office' story, but it was a conversation!)

Hi.

My name is Melvyn and I was wandering if you could help me. I'm 24 yo and I've never been with an older woman. Now I want one. Problem is, I'm not sure how to go at her. She's 57 and has a boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure she's sex deprived. How should I get the ball rolling?

Hi Melvyn.

Is this lady aware of your interest? How close are the two of you? Do you discuss things - or is the lady just someone you fancy from afar?
Sarah.

Thanks Sarah.

I'm not sure if she's aware. I haven't said anything to her. We are pretty close - we discuss our family problems with each other. So where do I take it from here? Also. I've accidentally touched her before. Like on her lower back or her thigh and she didn't really say anything. But I think I heard her take a deep breath when I did this. Also I love your stories on Literotica. I'm sure you hear that a lot but I appreciate the detail you put in.

Melvyn.

Well Melvyn,

It looks as though you might be in with a chance. Next time you give her a quick kiss, hold on a bit longer and give her bottom a quick squeeze. Flatter her by telling her what a great body she has. If you can bring up the subject of sex, and turn the discussion round to suggesting that she reads some of my stories on Literotica to read how other people look for advice. Suggest she sends me a feedback. Then I can tell her that she has an admirer, and find out how she feels about letting you touch her.

If you can, let her feel your erection pressing against her during a hug, that usually starts things off. If she's game, she won't be able to resist putting her hand over it. Encouraging. But don't push it to hard. Let it be light-hearted. Tell me how you get on.

Sarah.

Sarah,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm so nervous I feel like I'm in high school again. It won't be hard to press my erection into her because we work together and my cock is usually hard all day. I hope I can summon the courage. I'm sorry to keep bugging you but I have a couple questions. One. Do all older women really crave younger sex partners. And two, if they do, why is that. Again sorry to keep bugging you but like I said, I've never really considered older women till now.

Melvyn.

Hi Melvyn.

Well, not ALL women crave younger men, I suppose, but many do because they realise they're not young any more, and a younger guy makes them feel wanted again, and attractive, as they used to when they were in their youth! It's a great feeling to know that you are wanted sexually by a young man. Particularly where the sex at home is not especially good. Let her know how you feel - just hint and keep it light hearted. And how attractive she is, etc.

Sarah

Ok Sarah.

So, big news!! This morning she was bent over picking something up and my cock was immediately hard. So I decided to squeeze by her and pressed my hard cock into her ass between her cheeks. I paused for a moment, said excuse me and went on my way. So far nothing else has happened, but she seems to be very happy today. So is this a good thing? I really wanna just take her in the back and rip her clothes off.

Melvyn

Sounds ok to me Melvyn.

As long as you're not going to be accused of sexual harassment - you need to get into some sexy chat with her. Ask her about her sex life - if she's into erotica - tell her what a very attractive figure she has. Try to touch her bottom etc...

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Don't think I have to worry about sexual harassment lol. But I have some more juicy details. She wore a skirt today. It's a long skirt but still sexy. Anyway I took your advice and told her how nice she looked in it and complimented her on hair. Anyway, then, when she was in the back, I went back to see if she needed help and she was on a step ladder. I walked up and touched her bare leg. She stepped down and my hand slid up to find her bare bottom!! No underwear!!! She let me feel her up for a minute and then we parted ways. My Dick is still hard and that was over two hours ago. Hopefully more to follow.

Melvyn

Well Melvyn,

You're there. You only have to find the opportunity and place and I guess you'll be welcome to fuck her. Having felt her wet hairy pussy, the next step is to have her feel your cock. Can you fix that?? Can't wait for the next instalment!

Sarah (What's her name, by the way?)

OMG Sarah,

My cock has been constantly hard since yesterday. I have masturbated like seven times. Anyway. Her name is Celia. She is about 5'8" and 160 lbs. Tan with the ass of someone 30 years her junior. Her pussy was sopping wet yesterday and running down her leg. She's not here at work today though. But cum Monday I should have more to tell you.

Melvyn.

Mmmm Melvyn,

So Celia is a dribbler?? Juices running down her thigh? Mmmm. Tasty! Very horny lady. And seven ejaculations from you! Wow! All that sperm going to waste!! Can't wait to hear what happens on Monday.

Sarah

Hi Sarah.

I will be on my way to work shortly. I hope to be fucking Celia before lunch time. I will let you know how it goes.

Melvyn.

(The next email was from Celia herself.)

Hi Sarah,

My name is Celia. Melvyn wanted me to email you and let you know a few things. First thank you for guiding him the last week or two. I wasn't so sure about this when it all started happening because he is the same age as my son, but I'm very happy that it did happen.

Anyway this morning I knew he would come into work early so I got here shortly after he did. He was in the back in his office so I went in to say good-morning. I started to walk out and he grabbed my hand. He apologized for acting the way he did last week, and I assured him that that wasn't necessary. He then stood up and hugged me and I felt his erection pushing into my stomach. It felt very large so I just grabbed it.

I kept thinking to myself, this guy is my sons age but that also kept turning me on and I became very wet. He started kissing my neck and my collar bone and I knew I needed his cock. He picked me up by my ass and set me on his desk and removed my dress. I was too busy undoing his belt and removing his slacks to even realize I was sitting there completely naked. When I finally got his cock in my hand, oh my goodness, it so magnificent. It was at least 9" long and I couldn't even get even get my fingers around it. I told him I didn't think it would fit but I would love to suck on it. I love sucking cock.

I started licking the underside up to his huge head. I finally started working it in and out of my mouth and working my hand in as well. It wasn't no time 'til he was saying he was gonna cum - I just kept sucking. The first spurt went right down my throat and I almost gagged but I finished him off. God he tasted so good. I'm fingering myself again right now just thinking about it.

After he came, he was a gentlemen and started returning the favor. He started licking my already wet pussy. He was working his tongue in and out of my pussy and twirling his tongue around my clit. He started licking my ass and drove me wild. I started cumming and my orgasm was earth shattering. I started begging him for his dick. He stood up and spread my legs apart. Melvyn is a bug guy with very strong arms. He came in between my legs and felt the head touch my lips. He started working the head in and when he entered me I came again.

He started slowly working his way into me and after a few minutes he was all the way in. My pussy was stretched to the max. He started picking up pace and soon he had a good rhythm going. I felt another orgasm building up and I loudly moaned for him to fuck me harder. He then put my ankles on his shoulders and grabbed my ass, lifting me up and impaled me on his cock. He was fucking me ferociously. I was screaming and cumming, I felt my juices running in between us. Sarah it was the best lay I ever had. He layed me back on the desk and kept fucking me. A few minutes later he was filling my pussy full of cum.

Afterwards we kissed passionately and cleaned ourselves up and he told me he wanted me to email you what had happened and he wanted me to go into detail so maybe you could read and have your own orgasm. I hope you enjoyed the details of our first encounter. We have discussed it and there will be many more. If you want to email me back just send it to Melvyn with Celia in the subject line and he will let me read it. I would give you mine but I don't want my boyfriend to find out. He's a good man but nowhere near a good lover. We hope to hear from you soon.

With Love, Celia.

OMG Melvyn and Celia!

Although I don't usually advise on adultery, yours is such a wonderful email and experience, I can't say anything except 'Wonderful!' After all, you both know what you're doing! I'm so glad it worked for you Melvyn. And Celia as well. So Melvyn got his dearest wish - to fuck an older woman, and you in particular Celia. He's been lusting after you for ages - so you must have something special, apart from a great bottom Melvyn mentioned! And it didn't need much advice from me, once Celia had encouraged Melvyn's touches. And that wonderful sensation of feeling your juices running down your thigh on the ladder last week must have been a mind bending experience for Melvyn! That was the clincher for Melvyn. He masturbated all week-end remembering the feel and the taste on his fingers.

And what a fantastic orgasm - or three! I loved your descriptions Celia. Yes, they certainly got me leaking badly! But isn't fucking in the office in danger of being discovered by others?? Maybe that adds to the excitement. A daily fuck ... or maybe more if you can arrange it. Tell me more Celia!

And I do hope your boyfriend still has his sex, even though it pales in comparison to Melvyn's 9" cock! OMG Melvyn - what a marvellous weapon. You never told me you had a giant cock! So masturbating as well as fucking now, but with new fantasies to get you horny? Same with Celia. Do you masturbate frequently Celia?
Sarah xx


Hi Sarah,

This is Melvyn. Yesterday was one of the most amazing days of my life. Celia was amazing. And my thoughts about an older woman's pussy were definitely wrong. It was as tight as an 18 yo and so wet. I didn't think my cock was gonna fit at first but it did. Her naked body was gorgeous. From her beautiful tits with those dark brown nipples to her gorgeous shaved pussy. It was perfect. We stayed after work together and fucked two more times. She rode my cock till I exploded inside her then she licked and sucked all the juices from my spent cock and balls. You were an awesome coach. Now if I can just get her to let me fuck her ass!!

Melvyn xxx

Hey! Melvyn!

Don't be greedy. One hole at a time! It'll cum! Wow! a whole new life for you Melvyn - and Celia as well.

Sarah

But Sarah!

I want that tight little ass. I loved probing it with my tongue yesterday. I want to feel her asshole stretch over my cock. Im not greedy. I'm just a young horny fucker.

Melvyn.

Hi again Sarah,

This is Celia. I'm glad you liked the email of Melvyn's and my encounter yesterday. My pussy is so sore today. His cock is the biggest I've ever seen. The girth of it was almost breathtaking!! We had another great fuck session yesterday afternoon. Sliding up and down on his cock and gripping his huge shoulders.

God I'm getting wet right now. And my favorite part is sucking and licking the cum off that huge fucker he calls a dick. And yes my boyfriend still fucks me but his cock is pretty much pathetic. It might be 5 inches long and not even 2 around. He's a great man but I don't think I can stop fucking Melvyn. He is such a stud. He wants to fuck my ass but I don't know if it will fit. I'm afraid it might hurt me. What do you think

Celia.

Hi Celia.

What a difference a week makes! Getting fucked stupid didn't enter your mind last week at this time! Let's hope you don't get interrupted by the staff! Sore pussy? Well, yes, Melvyn did mention that you were surprisingly tight! But if your partner only has a small dick, perhaps not surprising.

As for anal ... well, it's up to you Celia. If you really want to try, fill it with plenty of vaseline first and just let Melvyn ease it in slowly to stretch the sphincter. But make him promise first, if it gets painful, to ease off straight away - you don't want to split your bum - very painful!!

I've never fancied anal myself, but I do like Heather to finger fuck me there - and tongue fuck of course. But with her long index finger in my bum and her thumb in my vagina, fucking both at the same time, while chewing my clit and labia ... mmmm ... sure to make me explode to heaven. We get together every week for 'coffee' and glorious sex.

Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah,

This is Celia again. Since Melvyn and I started having sex I have wanted to keep trying new things. We have been watching porn with double penetration scenes and I really wanna try it. Id really like to have anal sex with an actual cock. I asked my boyfriend to fuck me in the ass since he has a smaller cock but he wouldn't, he wont even put a finger in. So how do we get it to where I've got two cocks in me? What do we say to another guy to get him to do it? Id really like to have another young guy. Am I a bad person for this? I feel like such a slut sometimes. But I can't stop fucking Melvyn. Its too good. Just message me back with Celia in the subject line

Well Celia

You're on your own I'm afraid. I've never had a double penetration, nor would I know how to start propositioning guys! You're certainly not a bad person - just experimental! You could try a courgette in your bum while Melvyn is fucking you!

Sarah

Wow Sarah,

You are one hot lady. I want to thank you again for helping him out. Otherwise, I might have missed out on the best sex of my life. Here's me.

xoxo Celia

OMG Celia

Now I know what Melvyn meant when he said you had a great bum! And such a delicious pussy. Mmm how I'd like to get my tongue and fingers in there! So glad I could be of help.

Sarah xx

Sarah,

Its Celia. Thank you for the compliments. I have never been with a woman. But I'm open to try. What's it like? I can't even describe what it feels like when he has me impaled on his cock. I've turned into such a slut for his huge cock. I'd do anything he asked me to do as long as he keeps giving it to me. I LOVE IT!!

xoxo Celia

Hi Celia.

Mmmmm. I'd love to feel you cum in my mouth and hear your moans. I'm just so happy that you and Melvyn have found great sex together - and when you reach the 60s, it's even greater!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah.

Mmmmm. I would to feel your tongue sucking and licking my pussy till I explode all over that gorgeous face of yours. I wanna lick your clit while Melvyn thrusts his fat cock in and out of your pussy with his big balls slapping your ass. I want you to squirt cum all over my face and in my mouth. Omg I'm so horny right now. I think I'm gonna go in Melvyn's office and fuck him right now.

Xoxo Celia.

(Two happy people! And Celia in the prime of life. Good for her!)