A Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..."

"Well, what are you still doing here?" I pointed toward the door. "Out!"

She laid there on the sofa, looking like she was ready to cry.

"I've got better things to do than trifle with the anti-fur likes of you!"

Karen and Darcie started to work me over with their fur. They lifted my shirt and rubbed my belly. I rolled my head back as they rubbed it against my face. I could see the hunger in Heather's eyes. She wanted fur!

I imagined her being pulled deeper into the fur trap. Soon she would be unable to escape.

"Or..." I said, ominously, "are you changing your mind?"

I motioned to the girls. They sprang into action. They grabbed Heather by the arms and started furring her, slowly and sensuously. She struggled and screamed but it was two against one. She was no match. I untied her combat boots and pulled them off her flailing feet. Her socks came off next. Then I moved up to her waist and unbuckled her belt and unfastened her fatigues. They slid down over her slender body, ending up in a pile on the floor with the rest of her clothes. She was left wearing nothing but a pair of olive drab boxer shorts. The girls furiously rubbed fur all over her.

I moved right up to her, put my face inches from hers and said, "Are you changing your mind?"

I slapped her on the cheek. "Do you want fur?"

She nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want fur!"

"Do you want us to rub fur all over your body?"

"Yes!! I want you to rub fur all over me!!"

I snapped my fingers and the girls stopped. They stood up, pulled Heather to her feet and stood her up before me.

"You agree to forget about all that anti-fur nonsense?"

She nodded.

"You live by my rules. No more protesting. No more fighting and no more treating Darcie and Karen like slaves. Got that?"

She had a quizzical look on her face. "Darcie? Karen?"

They pulled off their hoods, revealing their faces, smiling from ear to ear.

Heather was flabbergasted! When the shock wore off she reached over and gave each one a hug and a great big kiss. She almost disappeared into the fur as their arms wrapped around her nearly naked body.

"So, this is where you've been running off to every night?"

I let them have their reunion. They chatted about everything that happened. Heather fawned over Darcie and Karen's chinchilla coats. They delighted in modeling them for her, letting their bare bodies seductively peek out from the folds of the fur. I could see the jealousy in Heather's eyes.

"Heather?" I interrupted. "Are you ready to join our fur family?"

Her answer was an immediate "Yes!"

With a dramatic flourish, I motioned toward the upstairs bedroom.

"Take the prisoner to the Fur Den!" I ordered.

The girls took Heather by the arms and led her up the stairs. I quickly shed my clothes and followed them.

Karen and Darcie quickly forced Heather to assume the position with her hands against the bedroom wall with her feet spread apart. Darcie tied the blindfold over her eyes. I held both hands up like a surgeon preparing for an operation. Karen slipped the fox fur mittens on my hands like a nurse.

I stood there for a minute admiring the beautiful woman before me. She was somewhat smaller and more petite than Karen and Darcie but her build was more athletic. The definition in the muscles of her legs and her tight ass were visible, even through the baggy boxer shorts she wore. Her short haircut made her look a little bit boyish from behind but one look at her firm breasts told me she was all woman.

She stood there, jacked up against the wall, in silence, anticipating what was going to happen to her. I waited for just another minute while the plan of attack formed in my head. I savored the thought of making Heather my third fur slave in as many weeks. This time, it was better. We were three against one!

I leaned in close to her and whispered over her shoulder.

"Are you ready to become my fur slave?"

I felt her jump when my hot breath hit her ear.

"Y-Yes, sir." she stammered back.

I waited just a few more seconds before applying my fur mitten to her right shoulder. I could feel her muscles tighten up when it touched. I glided the fur down her back and slid it in smooth circles just above her backside. The fur felt slick as it moved over her soft skin. I could feel the tension in her body begin to release as I explored her body with the fur.

My other hand brushed her stomach then I slid both hands around to her chest and cupped her breasts in my furry hands. Her nipples immediately stood erect. I could tell she was stifling a yelp.

"Scream if you want to."

She remained silent. That only made me more determined to break her will. I picked up the pace and nodded to Darcie and Karen. They took up positions on each side of Heather and prepared for attack. I motioned down toward the floor. They kneeled down and wrapped their fur around her feet. They massaged her toes and her ankles while I worked her top half with my hands. They inched upward, little by little as I teased my way, slowly downward. I could see a shiver moving through her whole body. She bit her bottom lip and winced as the fur overcame her. The pressure was building.

My hands made their way to her belly, swirling around and around in slow circles. Darcie and Heather had their fur up to Heather's thighs, just below the edge of her boxers. I gave the high sign to the girls and, "Swish!", down they came. Moments later, her backside was awash in soft chinchilla while her front was being teased with my fox.

I started to tease Heather's pussy with my fur gloves but something felt amiss. There is usually some resistance when fur moves over a woman's pubic hair but, this time, it slid like I was on bare skin. Her whole body was quivering and I could hear a soft whimper from her throat.

"Do you shave your pussy, Heather?"

She nodded her head frantically, trying to gulp down a scream of ecstasy with her last ounce of strength. She wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer. She knew it. We all did.

"You know that leaves you completely defenseless against the fur. Don't you?"

She nodded again.

"You know it's going to make you cum. Don't you?"

Another nod. She was at the breaking point, now. Darcie and Karen teased her thighs with fur, remaining just an inch away from paradise. I put one arm around her chest and shoulders, stood her up straight and hugged her tight against me.

"Do you promise to love fur?"

I inched closer to her pussy with the fur.

"Yes." she nodded.

"Will you protest or fight people who wear fur, ever again?"

I was only a fraction of an inch away, now.

She shook her head, "No."

Then I slowly slid my fur down between Heather's legs and rubbed her hairless pussy. She squirmed and wiggled her hips in my grasp but I kept at it. She let out a forceful blast of air then gasped to retrieve her next breath. I masturbated her with fur until she came. It only took a few seconds. She let out a loud, long moan as she did. She started to fall to the floor but I hugged her against me and held her up. She began to grind her muscular ass into my crotch. She flexed her butt cheeks and wiggled her hips back and forth. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. I found myself enjoying a most pleasurable penis grind! I was almost ready to blow my load on her ass but I tried to hold out just a little bit longer. I couldn't let her win this game. It was another minute before Heather's orgasm subsided and we each calmed down and retained our composure. I propped her hands against the wall again while the girls prepared the fur bed for its next occupant.

My red fox comforter always stays on top of my king sized bed. Two soft, sheared beaver pillows adorn the top of the bed. I never sleep without them. Darcie and Karen piled up the furs, one after another on top of the comforter. There were arctic fox and silver fox and even a few coyotes in the mix. I went into the closet and pulled out my prized Russian sable and handed it to them. They knew this was another "All-Fur Alert". They arranged the furs strategically on the bed then they pulled out the chinchilla comforter and laid it on top, fur side down.

The fur trap in my mind's eye just became a reality. It was about to take its third victim!

The girls held the edge of the chinchilla comforter up to form the entrance. I stood Heather up and turned her toward the bed. I left the blindfold on this time. I pushed her toward the bed.

Heather reached out with her hands to get her bearings and touched the fur bed. She froze momentarily then groped her hands through the pile. The sheer number of pelts in front of her surely threw her for a loop. I could see the spell cast as the furs took their magical effect on her.

Darcie reached down with her free hand and guided Heather into the mouth of the fur trap. Karen urged her forward with a gentle whisk of fur against her backside. My dick stood straight up as she entered. I thought I was going to lose it right then and there!

The two chinchilla clad women pulled the top comforter over Heather's back, swallowing her up like a black hole. It slid down over her sweet, round ass, causing her to let out her first spontaneous moan. She was having a furgasm already! By the time her feet disappeared inside the fur pile it was already undulating with the rhythms of fur-generated pleasure. Heather was inside for less than a minute but she was already in the throes of a full-blown furgasm. I could see the outline of her body thrashing inside the fur prison. Her moans were getting louder and louder.

"Heather! I can let you out if you don't like it!" I taunted. She didn't respond. I doubt if she even heard me.

"Let her stew in there for a while." I commanded the girls.

They stood up and moved toward me. They flanked me from either side and opened their fur coats around me. Before I knew it I was snared inside! Two beautiful, naked bodies sandwiched me tight. I felt fur slide up the crack of my ass. More fur moved around my naked belly at the same time. A pair of warm lips met mine as another pair nibbled up and down my neck, sending chills through my entire body.

"Do you want to be our fur slave?" Karen's voice whispered.

Fur creeped slowly toward my dick. I was frozen and couldn't make a move.

"Do you want to be our slave?!" she asked again.

"Please..." I whispered.

A million invisible, little fingers enveloped my dick as Karen's chinchilla covered hand took control of me and led me to the wall where she and her girlfriends had all been introduced to fur for the first time. The red lipstick circles were still there. My hands were placed against the wall and my feet were centered in the circles on the floor. A blindfold went around my face, plunging me into a world of dark, furry sensory deprivation. I felt a sharp "Smack!" across my ass.

"Move and you're going to get it!" the voice came from behind.

In a moment, two fur mittens roamed my body, slowly tantalizing every part of me. I never realized how hard it is to maintain position while fur overcomes the senses! The more pleasure I felt, the more I wanted to let my body relax into the fur.

"Smack!" came the hand across my backside. "Your HAND!" she yelled. My wrist was guided back into its circle and the furring continued. This time it crept upward, closer and closer to my groin. My cock tingled in anticipation of the feeling of fur stroking me to the edge of nirvana, all the while knowing I would not be allowed to cum. Darcie and Karen knew me too well to let that happen. They had been studying me for two weeks, learning how to manipulate my body for maximum pleasure. They were relentless.

Fur circled my body, sliding up and down my chest, closer and closer to my groin with each pass. I felt soft chinchilla creeping up and down the crack of my ass and in between my legs from behind. I felt fox fur dancing up and down my legs, up and down my thighs then, ever so slightly, grazing the underside of my penis.

"Ooh!!" I cried out in pleasure. I couldn't prevent it. It was an involuntary response.

A moment later, I was swallowed up in fur. Another instinctive response echoed from my lips as Karen stroked fur up and down my shaft. If not for her skill at holding me back I would have lost my load right then and there. It was at that moment I learned to trust her with my body. I knew that, if I gave her complete control, she would repay the favor tenfold in furry pleasure.

The fur hand gripped my manhood and pulled me until I was standing somewhere in the middle of the room, facing the other direction. She very carefully massaged my cock and balls with fur, just enough to make me follow her. I was led, in circles, around the room like a dog on a leash, trying to keep my dick buried in fur. The two girls steered me all around the room, touching me with fur in various places on my body, beckoning me to turn left or right. I followed, obediently.

The next thing I knew, I heard a woman's soft moans of pleasure just a few feet in front of me. It was Heather. She was recovering from her first furgasm. I heard the soft rustle of fur ahead of me. The fur trap I had set for Heather was now being prepared for me!

There was a hand at the back of my neck, bending me over and pushing me down into the mouth of the fur trap. Two fur hands on my ass coaxed me inside. I climbed in, willingly, to meet my fate. The fur bedspread slid down over my back, swallowing me up, surrounding me in its furry folds. A moment later I felt two muscular arms wrapping around my shoulders, pulling me into a love embrace with Heather. I snuggled in and found myself face-to-face with the very woman who, little more than an hour ago, attacked me in the middle of a busy downtown street. Her strong legs locked themselves around my waist. I felt the weight of two fur clad bodies bearing down on me from behind. There was no way I could have fought my way out of that mess. What man in his right mind would ever want to? Fur began to rub me from every direction, slowly massaging me and tantalizing me until I, once again, relinquished control of my body. Little did I know, they would use my own fur against me to turn me into their own personal fuck puppet.

I felt Darcie's sharp claws take charge of my cock and balls. I relaxed myself into her grip as she alternately furred my dick and clawed me in the nuts. I was being taken on that familiar pleasure-pain roller coaster ride from Hell. It felt so good! The more I relaxed and gave Darcie control of my gonads, the better and better it felt!

Next, Karen untied the necktie blindfold from around my face and slipped it around my neck. I didn't even notice what she was doing until I felt the slip knot tighten around my windpipe. I panicked and struggled to take in one last breath of air before my air supply was shut off. Karen quieted me with her soft voice and a furry touch on my neck and shoulders. I began to relax again as Karen controlled my breathing and Darcie controlled my manhood. I hovered on the edge of consciousness for the next several minutes while the two of them systematically broke my will.

Karen's voice whispered in my ear, "Heather is still a virgin! She's never had a man before!"

A warm, wet feeling came over my dick as Darcie guided me into Heather's hot snatch. She teased me at the gates of heaven. Heather's quivering lips surrounded the head of my dick. I would have cum right then and there if not for Darcie's expert control. My hips started pumping, reflexively, trying to plunge my dick inside. A stabbing pain in my crotch and a sharp tug at the ligature around me neck brought me back under my Masters' control.

"No! Don't move!" said Darcie.

"Don't try to cum!" added Karen. "Just relax and give yourself to us!"

I relaxed my body one final time and let myself go. I knew my reward was going to be the most mind-shattering orgasm I ever experienced!

I aware of a woman's screaming. It was coming from Heather, below me. I could feel her muscular stomach moving and rippling underneath me. Her arms were around my shoulders. pulling me against her while her strong legs drew me deeper into her hungry snatch.

Her pussy slowly swallowed me up, inch by inch, until there was nothing left. Heather screamed and kicked and bucked her hips, turning herself into a dick eating machine. I became a human jackhammer, pounding her pussy all the strength my body could summon.

There was fur all around us. Our movements made it swirl and boil. Karen and Darcie pitched in, making sure our most sensitive spots were properly plied with fur. They held us there, in a state of suspended orgasm, while they fingered each other to the brink of pleasure.

Karen came first. She moaned in pleasure and relaxed her grip as the pleasure overtook her. The rush of oxygen brought me back to life. Darcie's screams followed, causing her to release her talons from my crotch. I held on to my orgasm for as long as I could.

Eight flailing arms and eight thrashing legs suddenly locked together, forming our four bodies into one tight ball of quivering, orgasmic flesh and fur. We screamed in unison as I exploded inside Heather. I collapsed into unconsciousness as her muscular snatch sucked the last drop of seed out of me. I vaguely remember Karen and Darcie taking their turns riding on top of me, using my body for their own personal pleasure but, to be honest, I don't remember much else about what happened that night.

I'm not even sure how long they kept me in the fur trap. All I know is that it took me almost two full days to recover. Karen and Darcie and Heather took good care of me. They fed me and nursed me back to health. They may have a tough, feminist exterior but, deep down, I know they really love to take care of me.

It was some time late Monday morning when I made another appointment to see Ron Hedges at the fur shop. His expression was priceless when the four of us strolled into the store. I can only imagine what they did to him when they took him out back to the store room again. It must have been something spectacular because I got a considerable discount on a gigantic chinchilla coat for Heather. She looks just as beautiful wearing it as Darcie and Karen.

We only wear our best furs outside on special occasions but we are virtually never without some form of fur when we leave the house. When we are inside, we usually wear nothing but fur. Heather wants me to have Mr. Hedges make us each a set of fur undies so we'll never be without fur next to our skin.

It seems strange the way fur can totally change a person. Those three former anti-fur protesters are now just the opposite of their former selves. Wild horses couldn't drag them away from it. Heather turned out to be the biggest fur fanatic I've ever seen! There are times when I have to hold her back, reminding her of the trouble she got herself into that fateful night when she came into my fur den.

Now I lay naked on top of this fur pile with my arms and legs tied to the bed. I can already picture those three grey ghosts descending on my body. I wait with baited breath as I anticipate them plying me with warm, soft fur, pleasuring every part of me until I am completely under their spell. Then they are going to pass me around, like a toy, until each of them has had their turn using me for her own sexual pleasure.

When I first saw those three beautiful women walking down the street, almost a month ago, I never imagined we could have such a wonderful relationship. Who could have guessed the fur would bring about such a conversion in each of us! I can already tell we're going to be one big, furry family for a long time to come.

I never dreamed this would ever happen to me.