A Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy SHIT!!" she exclaimed.

I gave her a sly grin and turned toward the closet. There were still a dozen more hanging there. She screamed out loud when she realized how many there were!

I began taking them out, one by one and piling them on the bed. The smile on her face grew wider and wider as the pile grew higher and higher. My best furs came out of the closet that night. I even got out my best Russian sable that I save for special occasions. When there's a girlthis hot standing naked in my bedroom, ready to fuck, I declare an "All-Fur Alert"!

The girl was literally bouncing up and down with anticipation! The closet was empty. The pile of furs, covering my entire king sized bed must have been three feet thick!

"Is that all of them?" she asked.

"There's one more!"

I walked over to my cedar chest on the other side of the room. I opened it up and unpacked thePiece de Resistance... A king size chinchilla comforter! Her eyes bugged out of her head when I let her feel it with her hands. She looked like she was going to explode when I spread it out, on top of the bed, fur side down.

I motioned toward the bed.

"Be my guest!"

She hopped right over and climbed on top of the bed.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I hollered. No! You're doing it all wrong!

I motioned her off the bed and picked up the corner of the comforter, revealing a furry cavern, just big enough for two.

"Let me make you a fur sandwich!" I said with a smile.

"Only if you eat me!"

"With relish!"

Slowly, she crawled into the mouth of the fur beast. It swallowed her up, inch by inch, until she was completely inside its fur belly. She screamed with delight as the chinchilla fur slid down over that sweet ass of hers. When the covers finally closed behind her, all I could see is a writhing mass of fur on my bed.

My dick stood at attention as I watched this beautiful creature enter my fur sanctuary. This much fur? This beautiful, young woman? My bed? How canthis be happening tome? I wanted to jump in there so badly my dick ached! I wanted to plant my pecker, deep inside that warm, wet, wonderful young pussy and let it surround it with pleasure and squeeze it and suck it until there was no life left in me! I knew that was exactly what was about to happen to me. But I waited for just a few more minutes. I wanted to let her stew in there until the fur took its full orgasmic effect on her. I could already see the fur pile moving faster and faster as she writhed inside it. I could already hear her moans getting louder and louder. She was cumming again! Already!

"Are you masturbating in there?" I asked.

"No! I'm not! Something's happening to me!..... Ooh!!" came the muffled voice from inside the fur pile.

Her voice faded off into a series of moans and groans that could only mean one thing: She was having a spontaneous "Furgasm"!

The pile started moving again. The moaning continued. I stood there in amazement as she came, yet again.

The next thing I knew, a fur covered hand shot out from under the covers and grabbed my by the balls. It gently massaged my dick and beckoned me to climb inside. It felt as if my penis was being drawn to its destiny as a magnet is drawn to steel! I was entranced. She had me completely in her control. I let out an involuntary cry of pleasure as my body was sucked inside the living fur torture chamber that I had, somehow, created for myself!

It was dark inside. I was on my hands and knees, trying to adjust to my surroundings. I couldn't see where she was. There was fur aIl around, on every side. I could feel her moving around me but I couldn't pin down her exact location. She made fur rub me in all the right places. She rubbed my stomach. She rubbed my arms and legs. She rubbed my chest and my arms. She rubbed my inner thighs then, slowly, she inched the fur between my legs. She was stalking me!

The next thing I knew, I felt it... Something warm. Something wet. It nibbled at the tip of my throbbing member! Her tongue teased the end of my dick. I let out a moan of release as it was sucked deep inside her mouth. The sensation practically crossed my eyes! Her lips sealed tightly around me and began sliding up and down my shaft. It was all over for me! She made me cum in a matter of seconds! It wasn't until the orgasm subsided that I realized that I had been screaming at the top of my lungs the whole time! When she heard my cries of pleasure turn into cries of pain, she stopped and let my limp dick flop out of her mouth. I feel to the bed and rolled on my back. She giggled and made cute little growling noises like a tiger on the prowl. I laid there in dumbfounded silence as I recovered from my first orgasm of the night.

I laid there, quietly, trying to get my bearings on her. I waited until I pinpointed her exact position. When the moment was right, I pounced. I grabbed her around the waist, spread her legs and began furring her thighs. Gently, slowly I warmed her up for the "kill". I knew the effect fur had on her. I wanted her to be completely under its spell.

When I smelled her scent, emanating from her pussy, I knew the time was right. My tongue found its mark and skillfully wiggled its way between her lips. The moaning started almost immediately. I picked up my pace. Her hips were gyrating as I licked her faster and faster. I used a finger to find her "G-Spot". My tongue flicked her clit. Before I knew it, my head was clamped firmly between her thighs. She bucked her hips so hard I thought she was going to break my neck! There was fur and woman-flesh surrounding me on every side. Her scent intoxicated me. I was completely out of my senses. It was like something turned me into an automatic pussy licking machine!

She started having multiple orgasms, one right after the other. There was almost no break in between. She just kept cumming and cumming! I felt her vaginal muscles twitching and pulsating around my tongue and fingers. I imagined what it would feel like when I finally got my dick inside this woman's magic muff! It must have been a half hour later when she finally begged me to stop. I held on for one last orgasm. It must have lasted for a whole minute. When I finally stopped she laid there for a long time, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck!" she said with a strained breath. "Nothing like that has ever happened to me, before!"

I laughed and growled like a tiger.

"Fur-r-r-gasm!" I purred.

She laid there and fell gently asleep. I nuzzled and nibbled at her pussy and deeply inhaled her scent. My face was covered, ear to ear, with her juices. We both laid there and took a little nap, in preparation for the next round. This was when my penis would meet its long-awaited reward!

She woke before me. When I came to, my body was already being plied with fur. I found the Russian Sable and furred her back with it.

"Oh! It's soft and buttery!" she whispered.

"Keep this one close by." I ordered. Then I gathered up some of the chinchilla from over our heads. I furred her tits with it. Then I moved down to her thighs with the sable. She took over, on top, with the chinchilla.

"Sable and chinchilla is my favorite combination!" I informed her. Judging my what the other furs do to you... This is going to be somethingspecial!"

My dick was rock hard again. It wanted to take a go at that pussy. It would soon have its wish!

I made sure the sable was in position over her belly and thighs. I positioned myself on top of her and made a little fur nest for myself between her legs. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling some fur around her shoulders as I did. It must have been one of the foxes. I wasn't paying too much attention, really.

Her arms wrapped around me, surrounding me with fur. I started wiggling my manhood into position. The fur felt slick against it. I began to play my favorite fur game: "Find the Pussy in the Fur"! It took a while to finally weave my way through the fur jungle but I finally found home. She had begun to have another orgasm, already! Every thrust of my pelvis caused the fur to rub her and little by little, it pushed her over the edge. She was screaming and I hadn't even put it in, yet!

When the tip of my rod touched the warm, wetness of her labia a shock of pleasure went up my spine. Twitching and contracting and wiggling and swirling, my dick was sucked into her vortex of sexual energy. How was I ever going to hold out under this kind of torture?!

When I was finally inside, all the way up to the base, we kissed. Our lips and tongues locked together as our muffled cries of pleasure echoed between us. I didn't even have to consciously stroke her. My muscles seemed to be contracting by themselves! It was as if I was possessed! She must have been possessed by the same spirit, too, because it was like we were turned into a fucking machine! Sensations of pleasure, the likes of which, I never felt started to shoot down my shaft. Each stroke brought me to a new height which I never though possible. Her pussy was squeezing me and milking my dick in a way I never felt before. I stroked faster and faster. My every movement made the sable slide against her body, sending her into a higher plane of sexual energy.

We were feeding off each other!

When I came it was like an explosion. I screamed louder than any man has ever screamed before. She had been screaming for several minutes, already. The sounds weren't as loud as they could be because our lips were almost glued together with passion! We could grunt and groan together, but that was about it! My twitching member sent loads of hot cream, deep inside her. It seemed like an eternity.

When I had shot my load, I tried to slow down and eventually stop but she wanted to keep going. Who am I to deny such a creature her pleasure? I kept at it. I am glad I did!

All of a sudden, I felt this surge of power beneath me. With a gorilla-like growl, she rolled me over onto my back and rode up, high, on top of me! It was frightening and arousing at the same time. She pinned my wrists down to the bed with her hands and bore all her weight down onto me. She slid herself up and down on my dick. Somehow, I started to get hard again. Her furgasm must have been rubbing off on me!

I laid there, in virtual shock, as she brought me to my third orgasm of the night! I felt sounds coming out of my mouth that I didn't even think a human could make. My whole spirit was being sucked out through my dick! She took me to the edge and held me there for the longest time. Fur was pulsating all around me. It was dark inside my love nest but I imagined the possessed look on her face. I could only lie there and take what she would dish out to me. I was not about to try to stop her!

It took several minutes of begging for her to let me cum. When she did, I felt my head spin and my consciousness grow dim. Fireworks shot through my vision. I was slipping into unconsciousness. The last thing I remember is the words, "Fuck me!", ringing in my ears. I went out like a light. I didn't wake up for several hours. She was lying beside me in a comatose state as well. I hugged her close and went back to sleep. Neither of us woke up again until early the next morning.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Eight O'Clock."

"So early?"

"It's eight in themorning!

"Shit! I have class! I can't miss it!"

She dressed herself and headed downstairs in a flash. I hardly had time to put on a bath robe. She was almost out the door before I caught up to her.

"You are welcome in my fur den any time!" I said.

"Oh! Iwill be back!" she answered quickly.

She was almost in a panic. "How will I get home?"

I spotted her a fifty dollar bill and told her to hail a cab.

"Tell the driver to keep the change. He'll run a few red lights for you if you need to."

She smiled and kissed me before turning to leave.

"One more thing!"

I went over to my desk drawer and pulled out a business card.

"This is where I buy my furs" I informed. "Ask for Mr. Hedges. Tell him 'Fur Man' sent you. He'll fix you up with something special."

"But, I don't have that kind of money!"

"Don't worry. I'll fix you up."

I imagined what she would look like, wearing a nice lynx. She thanked me and headed for the door.

I went back to bed and crashed for the rest of the day... All fucked out!

It is the next day, now. This is the first time that I am able to even leave the house. I am sitting at a secluded table at the Cornerstone. A stunning girl walks in. She looks around as if she is searching for somebody. Turns out, it is ME!

She is just as hot as the blonde I fucked the other day! It took me a second to recognize her. She is the brunette from the fur fight! She sits down at the table across from me.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask.

She nods. I motion for the waitress.

"Are you the 'Fur Man'?" she asks.

"That depends on who's asking..."

"My girlfriend told me I should come find you."

"What did she tell you about me?"

"Not a whole lot. It was all rather cryptic."

"Did she say anything?"

"She told me to ask you for a favor..."

"That is?"

"She said I should ask you to make me a sandwich."

Tonight, there is going to be another "All-Fur Alert"!

12