A Cool Saturday for a Fuck Slut

Story Info
A Saturday in the life of a bored college fuck slut.
4.8k words
3.97
103.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," I groaned as I rolled out of bed and painfully stood up. My body ached in places I didn't know I had. The muscles in my legs felt as if I had run a marathon and competed in a floor-ex gymnastic competition without conditioning for the necessary weeks before hand. My quadriceps (hamstrings) hurt like a mother-fucker. What else could I expect though? I had let Lars and Sheila hold my feet to the ground above my head while Marcus had slowly run his 12 inch cock to the bottom of my cunt and then all the way out for nearly 30 minutes while he fucked his first white girl. It had hurt like a son-of-a- bitch, but I'd wanted a black cock ever since high school. And the four orgasms I had while he pounded my pussy weren't bad either.

I grabbed my towel, robe, and slippers from my side of the closet and walked naked from my room and down the hall to t he bathroom in my suite. Four rooms, eight girls, one bathroom, two toilets, two sinks, and two showers; ain't college grand. At least none of my suite-mates were virginal prudes who blushed at the sight of a naked female going to the shower or hearing the word fuck. Last semester had been the pits.

My roomie was out for her usual two miles before breakfast and the rest of the gang must still be sleeping or eating last nights cum from their room mates pussies. That was always a popular pastime on Saturday and Sunday mornings around the Old Whorehouse, our nickname for Suite 110 in Patterson Hall. It wasn't really a bad dorm, a typical upper class housing center. It's just that the eight of us were party girls and had requested to live together. What the House Mother didn't know, huh.

The hot water felt good over all, but it burned my nipples where the thick one inch gold hoops ran through them. While Lars had sat me on his lap with my back to him and his eight inch battering ram demolishing the gates of my ass hole, Sheila had enjoyed my submissive side by toying with my rings. I didn't mind; hell, the pain from the twisting and tugging added at least one orgasm to Lars count on me for the night.

I washed off quickly and ran some hot soapy water into the red rubber douche bag I kept hanging on the shower rod along with all the others. I cleaned out my pussy with the first bag of water and my sore ass hole with the second bag. Then I washed my hair and shaved my pussy.

When I came out of the shower, I saw a girl I didn't know sitting on the toilet and looking very green around the gills. She had the "first hangover" look on her face as she tried to take a crap and not vomit at the same time.

"And who the fuck are you?" I asked in what I hoped was a friendly voice.

"I'm Sandy, Kim's sister. I'm spending the weekend with her. Mom thought it would be a good idea for me to see if I would be satisfied if I came here next semester. My grades at Tulane are not so good," she said.

"Well?" I asked with an evil grin on my face. "Were you satisfied last night?"

She grimaced at the obvious play on words and said, "Oh yeah, the four boys we ended up fucking were great. But the best part was feeding Jean my cream pie when we got back here. She is sure one submissive bitch. I thought Kim was crazy when she told me to hold Jean while she paddled her ass, but Jean just got hot and went after my cum-filled cunt with a passion. Then Kim and I teased her for an hour or two by holding her down and licking and biting her clit, pussy, and nipples until she begged us to do her. Instead, we made her eat us off one at a time while the other one paddled her ass some more. She ended up on her knees again begging us to do her. We used her's and Kim's strap-ons and doubled fucked her to a couple of comes."

"Oh, yeah, we love Jean's hungry mouth and willing ass around here during the week when we are doing school work and don't have the time to go pick up guys," I smiled at the girl. "By the way, they cal me Rook and do you have any more of that cream pie in there?"

"Sorry, Rook, but Sandy and Kim cleaned me out pretty good last night," she said with an evil grin of her own, "but I probably have a little piss pie if you like that stuff."

I smiled and fell to my knees in front of the toilet. She slid to the front edge of the toilet seat, turned her pussy up, and spread her knees for me. Her pussy was wet and spread wide open. I lightly ran my tongue from her ass hole to her pussy and up the open slit tasting the bitter salty taste of her piss and enjoying the not unfamiliar taste on my tongue. I worked for a few minutes cleaning out her cunt and dipping my tongue in as far as I could get it, before I began nibbling on her still swollen clit.

"Ouch!" she cried at the touch of my teeth on her abused clit. "Take it easy there, Rook, it went through a couple of wars last night."

I substituted lips for teeth and in a few minutes was rewarded by the moaning of a gentle early morning orgasm.

I stood and watched Sandy get in the shower with a "thank you" on her lips and a smile on her face. "I'll return the favor anytime you want," she said, "but you can probably tell I'm a little queasy right now, OK?"

"Don't worry about it," I said, "I'll take it out of Kim's account if I want to."

Back in my room I found Annie, my room mate. She was just stripping her sweat suit off from her morning run when I came in. She and I had gone to high school together and had an interesting history. We had both liked the same boy in the 11th grade and had gotten in a fight over him. During our three day suspension, our mothers made us stay at each other's houses more or less as a punishment for our stupidity. As it turned out, Annie was a virgin who knew nothing at all about sex. On that first day, after I had told her that I had already fucked the guy's brains out and that she didn't have a chance to get him unless she was willing to fuck him, she actually asked me for advice on sex. I spent all day telling her sex story after sex story covering all of my fantasies and my actual experiences. I had watched her reactions carefully as I told her the different stories judging which ones turned her on the most. One of the stories, a fantasy about two of the football players at our school, seemed to get her the most worked up.

I told her I had doubled dated with them and another girl. We had fucked like bunnies while we watched the submarine races at a local teenage parking and petting spot, but that wasn't enough for the two guys. After they had dropped the other girl off at her house, they had taken me to the football locker room. I had put up a show of reluctance although I was hot to get both of them into my wet pussy again. I did a little cock teasing and threw a fit for them to take me home. Instead, they proceeded to slap me around, which is exactly what I wanted. They made me strip and do both of them all night. I told her they had made me suck both of them off, had fucked my pussy, and my ass. Then they had made me play with them for a long time until they both had their hard-ons back on and then they had given me my first double penetration fuck.

The next day, at my house this time, I showed her my mom's vibrator. Of course she wanted me to show her how to use it too. I took nearly two hours to get her off. I ran it down her neck, over her ears, and across her breasts. I told her she needed to let me get to her tits and pussy if she wanted to get off so she stripped down for me. I went from her nipples to her pussy and back over and over leaving her hanging each time. When she began crying and asking me why she couldn't get off, I told her it might be that she didn't like cocks or cock substitutes, she might be one of those women who liked a woman's mouth.

"Do you really want to get off?" I asked her with a devious plan.

"Yes, Rook, I'm so hot and I need to get off. Please do me."

"OK, but you asked for it so don't dare tell me to stop." I began licking and sucking her already hard little nipples as I squeezed her tits. I was so glad that Mother's sister had initiated me into lesbian sex years ago and taught me both sides of a 69. With luck, Annie would be my private little pussy licker just like I'd been for Aunt Lea until she got married a few months ago. I made her enjoy my mouth, lips, and tongue on her mouth, on her ears, along her neck, on her tits, in her ass hole, all before I began eating her pussy. Like I said, I worked her for two hours teasing her with the vibrator and my mouth before her first non-masturbatory orgasm. She was hooked.

Me and several of my bi friends at school passed her around unmercifully for the rest of our junior year and then our senior year. The stupid bitch thought she was a total lesbian until prom night. I arranged a double date for her with me with two of my regular fuck buddies. At the hotel after the dance, I got her going and let both boys screw her several times. Her orgasms came easily and freely on either of their cocks. After a few weeks of being pissed off at me for making her think she was a lesbian, she came over one day when I was home alone and we fucked around all day and made up really well. We still fuck around all day sometimes.

Today was not one of those days however. Josh Marsh had asked me to be his birthday present for his little brother on his 18th birthday. I am just enough a sadist to enjoy taking "little boys" as I call them, cherries. They know I'm going to fuck them, but they are so insecure and uncertain that I find it amazingly easy to tease them to nearly total frustration before I finally let them put their cock into my pussy and fuck a girl for the first time.

I wore a tight yellow sundress with green leaves and white flowers on it for the "coming out" party. Beneath it I wore only thigh-highs and a black garter belt that showed through the thin yellow material. Yellow six inch stilettos finished the strange outfit. From a fashion standpoint, I was a total disaster. But on a male virgin's fuckability meter, I was a level ten "seismic anomaly."

Josh and some of his friends rented a large four bedroom apartment on Railroad Avenue about a half mile from campus. He had arranged for all of his friends to be gone this Saturday. I was Allen's, the little brother, sex morsel for the day. Of course, Josh was going to come around for some of the advanced lessons in BDSM and double fucking. That was fine with me. Josh dropped me off and said he'd be back in two hours for the advanced lessons I had already agreed to.

I climbed the outside stairs and entered the unlocked back door off of the huge screened porch. I found Allen sitting nervously in the den watching TV. Surprise, surprise, he had a porn flick on watching a young guy getting royally fucked by an older woman. Was I supposed to be an older woman fantasy? Now that just pissed me off royally.

I sat down on the couch next to him after I introduced myself. As I watched the woman on the screen demonstrate deep throat to the boy, like she was some kind of a sex teacher, I placed my hand on Allen's thigh. I needed to get him started. He put his arm around me and slowly, timidly slipped it down to my right tit. When I only turned my face to his for a kiss, he caught fire. He kissed me and ran his tongue into my mouth immediately while he began fondling my tits enthusiastically. As suddenly as a light being turned off, he stopped, pulled back, and stared at my right nipple through my dress. I looked at it also and saw that his fingers had closed around the loop piercing that nipple.

"Is that..." he stammered incredulously.

"Yes, it's a nipple ring," I answered matter of factly. "The other one has one too," I added.

"Did it hurt to have your nipples pierced?" he asked me shyly. "Like a mother-fucker," I stated.

"Then why did you have them pierced?"

"Believe me it wasn't my idea. I had a fling with a female professor last year. She gave me an A in sophomore biology saying that after all of the fucking and sucking she and I had done I knew more biology than most students. She pretended to renege on my grade if I did not let her pierce my nipples her self. I learned that she has a fetish for body piercing jewelry in her student lovers and also a sadistic streak that makes her enjoy doing the piercings her self. I wanted the A so I gave in and let her. The bitch soldered the two ends together so I cannot take them out. She still shows me sometimes just how controlling and exciting those loops can be. She can tie me to the wall in her play room by clipping the loops to snap swivels set into the walls and spank me or fuck me with my hands free and my body restrained. She says it is a turn on for her. It's a big turn on for me too." I stood and walked away from the couch.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm just not sure this is right, I said. I don't feel like I should be giving you your first piece of ass, Allen." I planned to keep him on a tightrope for an hour or so letting him have a little smooching time and a little slap and tickle, but no confirmation that he was going to get into my pussy. Then I was going to go all slutty on him. He stood and walked to me putting his arms around me and leaning in for another kiss. I gave him the kiss and even began breathing hard and moaning, faking it for him of course, when he began grabbing my ass cheeks and squeezing them through the thin cotton dress. When I felt his cock reach rock hard erection, I broke off the kiss again and pushed him gently away.

"I'm sorry, Allen," I said rejecting his ardent advances once again. "This is just wrong. I'm going to go."

Then he began whining like the "little boy virgin" he was. "But Josh said you'd fuck me. He said he fucks you all the time, him and some of his friends too."

"They do, Allen, but they know how to do it and make me like it. I'm not sure you can even make me come," I said.

"I've got a seven inch dick and I've watched men eating pussy in the porn flicks. I'll get you off, I promise," he said pleadingly.

"Well, maybe," I hedged. "Let's sit down on the couch and you can show me a little of what you can do."

His confidence was shattered but he wanted me so badly he looked as if he might start crying. God, I loved to torment virgin guys. We started kissing again and this time I let him unzip my dress and pull it off of my shoulders. He broke the kiss and looked at my nice C cup tits and their nipple rings. I have the biggest nipples that either me or my girl friends have ever seen. They were an inch long when they were hard and now they are just a tad over an inch with the rings in them. After they've been sucked for a while they are as thick as my thumbs. The only pair close to mine that I'd ever seen was my mothers. But that's another story.

He began to play with my breasts fondling my nipples and doing a fair job of it. In reality, just the fact that he was a virgin and I was playing the whore for his brother was exciting me a lot. I unbuttoned his shirt and undid his belt and pants and told him to get up and take them off. As soon as he dropped them, I reached both hands out and grasped his dick in my right hand and cupped his balls in my left hand. He groaned so deeply I was afraid he'd come.

I knew he'd come if I continued to play with him, so I changed the game plan. I released him and challenged him, "You said you'd eat me. You've watched it in your movies." I lay back on the couch, placed my left foot on the back and my right foot on the floor and began playing with my pussy with both hands. His mouth gaped open and he just stared at my hands, one spreading my pussy lips and the other dipping three fingers in and out slowly making soft squishing sounds.

"Just kneel on the floor and kiss my twat, Allen," I coaxed him. He jerked as if I'd slapped him, but immediately knelt and placed his lips on my lips, those other two lips. What he lacked in experience and skill, he more than made up for in simple energy and eagerness to please. I let his tongue and lips wander around in the oasis of my pussy for awhile just enjoying the contact of this virgin mouth.

Finally, I began to heat up and move toward a climax. I instructed him to move his attention to my clit, to begin to nibble at it with his teeth, but gently, and to rub the tip of it with his tongue while he nibbled and sucked on it. Within minutes my inner roman candles lit up my mind's eye a lot more colorfully than that god awful cheesy scene with Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat.

I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the after glow of a good orgasm and let his inexperienced mouth become better acquainted with my pussy. That only lasted a moment though, because the orgasm under his oral attentions had left my pussy supersensitive and it began to tickle with such a sharpness I had to make him stop and close my legs.

It was then that I looked at his poor cock with its purple head and its glistening coating of his pervasive pre-cum. I'd forgotten just how over active these virgin's cocks and balls were. I took pity on him and stood so he could sit down where I'd lain. I straddled his lap and guided his cock into my pussy impaling myself, I just love that phrase, impaled on his cock. Of course, he came before he bottomed out in my cunt.

That was OK though. After all, it was his first pussy. Also as I'd expected, he didn't even lose his hard-on. I sat unmoving on his pole as he regained his senses and realized that he was still hard and still buried in my pussy. Then we began fucking slowly and rhythmically drawing quiet moans from him as he enjoyed the sensations of my pussy wrapped around his hard dick this time. He didn't exactly relax, but he did maintain control for nearly ten minutes as we fucked slowly.

Then he went ape shit and started hunching me like he was a dog and I was a bitch in heat. Thanks to my upper position, I could still exert some control and make his second orgasm as good as possible for him. When he tightened up and began jerking, his groans became very loud and his arms around my shoulders squeezed me tightly. I was sure his orgasm was as good as I'd worked for it to be.

Josh came in and yelled in a loud voice, "Just what the hell do you think you are doing? I leave you here together and you can't keep your hands off of each other. You two are disgusting! You're just a slut and a fucking prick!"

I gave Josh a long look and said, "Shut the fuck up, Josh. Your brother is not a virgin anymore and he fucks as good right now as you do. He'll probably take all of your girlfriends from you because he can please them better. And if you ever get married, your wife will love his dick more than yours and get him to father all of her children." Allen looked at me in shocked surprise and turned to Josh to say it wasn't true. Josh busted out laughing at the look in Allen's eyes and Allen relaxed and smiled in relief.

Josh walked up to Allen, shook his naked brother's hand, and said, "Welcome to the world of adult males, Allen. Did this whore give you a good ride?"

I aimed a good natured kick at the bulge in the front of his jeans before I answered for Allen, "And you'd better be damn glad I'm a whore or you wouldn't be getting any from anyone you ass hole."

Josh reached for me and lifted me to my feet where he gathered me in a bear hug and started kissing me. I really did like the son-of-a-bitch so I kissed him back. We broke

the kiss and Josh asked Allen, "Did our little whore suck your dick off, Bro?"

"No, not yet anyway," he answered a little sullenly. "She mostly just teased me and made me eat out her pussy."

"I think that calls for a spanking don't you, Bro?" Josh replied tightening his arms around my body holding me against the pretend fight he knew I'd put up.

"Spank her?" Allen asked surprised, "why would we spank her?"

"Watch and see, little Bro," Josh answered him.

Josh spun around and fell into a sitting position on the couch with me still in his arms. We wrestled for a minute before he got me across his lap with my arms twisted behind my back and held in his strong hands.

12