A Cop too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Nick knew the hard orgasms were preparing the helpless law woman for a proper breeding. Her juices gushed out hot against his face. He sucked and licked hard and fast wanting to drink her all in. Her thighs pushed tight to his face as he felt her legs wrap around him. Mindlessly she pulled him tight to her as again the waves of her orgasm flowed through her body over and over. As she felt her body begin to relax, her climax slowly dying down, her legs loosened their grip on him. He began to kiss his way up her body, stopping at her tits to lick and suck them as he keep her on the edge of her fourth climax.

And then she felt what she feared yet craved most -- his cock. She felt it push again into the lips of her dripping pussy. Further resistance was futile, unimaginable. Her body wanted him, wanted to be totally ravished, wanted him to give her his baby! From far below her conscious being, the woman's animal brain flung her legs around him pulling Nick's hips tight to hers. His cock was buried deep within her from the force of her legs as they wrapped around his ass. Her pussy seemed to be sucking on his cock, the inner muscles milking his penis as she pulled him tighter.

Not having come down completely from the last come she again felt her body reach higher for the next climax to surge through her. His mouth on her mouth, their bodies pressed tight together, her legs pulling at his ass. His cock buried deep inside her. Her pussy was wild with the throbbing of his cock as it jumped from the blood pulsing into it. He kissed her mouth and she could taste her own cum as it rested on his lips, his tongue still coated with the juices of her inner being!

She embraced him totally. Nick felt her hands on his back pulling at him, her body moving out of control, her legs and arms clutching him tight. Her pussy muscles squeezed tight around his cock as he begin to side his cock in and out of her pussy faster. Pulling out of her was hard as Barbara's legs were gripping him tight. Her grasp, when he pushed into her, seemed to crash their bodies together. His balls slapped against her ass. The base of his cock collided hard against her clit with each pounding thrust. Their hips came together harder and harder as he felt the cum churn in his balls.

Barbara's pussy was tight on his cock as never before. Nick could feel his cum as it slowly worked its way up through his cock. He strained to hold it back not ready yet. Just waiting, wanting to make her wait. He slammed harder and harder into her, his balls hitting her ass over and over. Her clit being driven harder and faster. Then what he had been holding out for was here. Barbara screamed loudly that she was cumming. Nick saw the helpless passion in her eyes as her body erupted for the fifth time. He knew that was the end for her. She had been broken, defeated, totally his. "This is so satisfying, so relaxing. You are getting so well fucked, Barbara Fucking makes you feed soooo goood. but sooo tired. You are getting so ... sleepy, darling. My prick feels so good that when I come, you'll fall deeply, deeply to SLEEP!"

With the word Nick came, shooting huge amounts of sperm into the orgasming woman. With each squirt Barbara's body spasmed reflexively, but her eyes were already tightly closed. Her juices mixed with his inside her hot pussy as she felt the cum gush out of Nick's cock. He exploded so hard she could feel every drop of cum as it shot over and over inside her as her legs held him tight and her hips moved out of control. And every ounce of her inner self poured out of her pussy. Her body was drained of all its strength. Reflexively, the defeated law woman clung to the victorious drug lord like a frightened child, her legs and arms wrapped tight around him, her mind fucked into a deep hypnotic trance.

Nick gently caressed Barbara's clit to one final soft orgasm Triumphantly, he positioned her carefully, so that his cum would stay pooled in her fertile womb. Slowly, Barbara's body, drained of her last ounce of resistance, settled deeply into sleep. She hardly felt his kisses and caressing for the last time as her mind shut down for a long time!

Carol watched but felt no jealousy. This was business. Nick had used his beautiful hard body to subdue Barbara as he had her. She smiled at her little deception of Barbara. There was no Vic. Carol had been seduced by no henchman. Nick himself had taken her and it was Nick whose child she was carrying. But Carol was more than his slave, she was his lover, his companion the woman he would marry. Carol watched proudly as her handsome man softly kissed Barbara a last time and rolled them over on their sides still embracing her, his prick still plugging her, holding in the impregnating cum.

"Still have some for me," Carol asked playfully.

"What do you think, her lover replied. Come here. Let's celebrate!

EPILOGUE

"Barbara! Ven aca!" Carol roared.

Moments later the still beautiful but worn-looking former Special Agent Barbara Black appeared. "I'm sorry, Señora Carol. I was in the back taking care of..."

"I can guess who you were 'taking care of,' you oversexed slut. I give you permission to go to nurse one of your brood only to find you sneaking off to get my houseboy or the mayordomo to fuck you again. Que puta eres! Do you know what Don Nico will say if you let someone else knock you up again?

"Lo siento, Sra. Carol, but I was just so..."

"...'Horny.' I know. You're always horny, Barbara. You just can't get enough, can you?" Carlo sighed in exasperation. "Well, perhaps it *is* time. Nico does like to see you with your tummy filled and this most recent one -- what's her name? -- is nearly weaned, no?

"Se llama Susana." Barbara said, deeply humiliated that Carol could not remember even the names of her children.

"Susana, Gustavo, Andrea, Rafael! Dios, mio! How can I remember them all when you pop them out every year? Oh, very well, I will speak to Nico tonight. He has been away for several days and his Miami girlfriends can never satisfy him as I do. He will be needing some home-cooked loving. I'll fuck him a few times tonight to get him into a good mood and then ask him. Maybe he will decide it is time to give you another baby."

Stunned in gratitude to her mistress, the former law officer broke into sobs of joy, "Gracias, Sra. Carol. Gracias! Gracias!"

The End

Comments (please) to:

Homer Vargas through the link below.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers