A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Fuck me!"

I replied, "That's the general idea."

He couldn't seem to get his clothes off fast enough. As he pounded me he kept calling me a "horny slut" and telling me how "fucking hot" I was. He didn't last long enough for me to cum again, but it was still nice. As I cleaned him up with my mouth he got hard again so I climbed on top of him. I fucked him like that for a long time and had two more orgasms.

When he got close he began thrusting wildly from the bottom. The angle was just right and the friction on my clit was almost too much. I started coming again and was just hanging onto him tightly when he stopped thrusting and came too.

That was Wednesday. It was a good day. :D

Yesterday morning I visited my friend Marcia. It was nice to just sit and visit and bake some cookies.

That afternoon however, I decided to take care of your most recent challenge. I decided to wear the t-shirt. It was difficult enough to actually go to a sex store and buy a dildo. Wearing the collar too was a bridge too far.

I did my homework and using the Internet I found a place about a half hour drive away that was advertised for couples and women. It turned out to be a brightly lit shop clean shop in a little out of the way strip mall. While it was kind of embarrassing to walk in and shop there, it was not as bad as I was anticipating.

The saleswoman was friendly and helpful. She told me it's common for people to come in and not know exactly what they want. Her attitude was great and helped keep me from being too nervous. In the end I selected a dildo made of that Cyberskin stuff with a built in vibrator. It shaped like a real cock, but is not too big. In fact, it's about the same size as Joe.

So far only you and I know that I have it. I have not told Joe or Tommy yet. I'm thinking I'll just hold onto it until one of them asks. Tommy has probably forgotten that he told me to get one, so it could be a while. But I performed your challenge and it turned out to be easier than I thought.

Today I'm planning on spending some time at the Library. Then I'll just see what comes up.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Part 31: Sharon's summer forecast: Hot!

Jun 06/05/09 9:02PM

Sharon,

If that's the condensed version I can only salivate at the thought of what the long version would have looked like!

A good day indeed. I'd say that Wednesday was a great day. I enjoyed just reading about it; living it must have been something else. In regard to Bruce's new found creativity, I sense Joe's hand in this. I'm not knocking Bruce, but I think the idea was Joe's. I'm impressed that you picked up so quickly on the role that he expected you to play. Given how well that worked, I think you can expect more teacher/student role playing in the future.

I think Chuck's timing was probably just fortuitous, although I wouldn't put it past Joe to "schedule" the visits by the kids. Being a manager and someone who is used to organizing, scheduling, and controlling things, this would be natural for Joe. I sure wish I could have seen what Chuck saw when he entered the bedroom. It's too bad he didn't take a picture, but I suppose he was too busy ripping his clothes off. Can't blame him for that!

I'm glad that you were able to complete my most recent challenge. I'm sorry it was too easy. I'll made sure to make the next one more challenging.

I have to tell you that when I get emails from you like this I can't help thinking how amazing you are. A wet dream come true for sure.

Amazed and dazzled,

Paul.

Jun 06/6/09 1:05PM

Paul,

I agree with you that Bruce's creative streak on Wednesday was probably Joe's idea, but Bruce did pull it off nicely. I also agree with you that I'll probably see more role playing like that in the future since the kids, and Joe, obviously like it. I'm thinking that Chuck's timing was probably just luck, but I wouldn't put it past Joe to be scheduling which days they come over.

As far as new challenges, don't get me wrong. None of your challenges have been easy, including the last one. That said, I look forward to the next one.

I think it's ironic that you call me amazing. You are the only man that has really understood me and accepted who I am. Especially my sub slut side. But you also know that I'm more. That's what makes YOU amazing. And thank you for the "wet dream" compliment.

Now something new. Yesterday morning after I finished writing to you I got a call from Tommy asking if I was up for a visit. I told him I was planning on going to the Library, but I didn't have any set time. So he said he'd be right over.

When he got here all he wanted initially was a blowjob and I was happy to do it for him. You know me. We talked for a while after that and he told me that he had not been around as much because he had a "new" girlfriend. He told me "not to worry" though, because he still needed me to "get his rocks off" since he wasn't "getting any" from her yet.

Eventually he asked me about the dildo. I informed him that I had actually bought one as he had requested. He seemed surprised by that but wanted to see it. We went upstairs and I got it out for him. It was still in the box.

Tommy says, "Let's try it out."

I'm not crazy about the idea, but I go along anyway. He removes it from the box and puts in the included batteries. After checking that the vibrator works Tommy tells me to strip and lay down on the bed. I do as he says.

Then he gets on the bed between my legs and begins to run it over my labia and inside my slit. When the dildo touches my clit the tingling from the vibrator feels nice. After teasing me for a while this way he starts pressing the head of it against my entrance. I was pretty wet and after a couple of strokes he had it all the way inside me.

It felt better than I thought it would, but not as good as the real thing of course. The shape, firmness, and texture are about right. But a real cock feels hot. I suppose it's all that blood. I'm sure it's only a few degrees, but it is noticeably hotter than my vagina. Men also have a certain smell that makes me more turned on during sex. For those reasons alone the dildo, no matter how realistic it looks, can't replace a real man.

But then men don't have built in vibrators. After every three or four strokes Tommy would pull it out completely and press it against my clit. I was just starting to get into it when he stopped and told me to "take over". I didn't really want to put on a show for him, but I did as he wanted.

Tommy watched me fuck myself with the dildo as he stroked his own rejuvenated cock. He began to call me degrading names and asking if I was enjoying my "fake cock". I finally told him that I'd rather have a real one.

To which he said, "Oh, isn't a fake cock good enough for you?"

I answered, "Real ones are just better."

His reply was, "OK, then. Get yourself off on the fake cock and maybe I'll give you the real thing."

I knew he was serious and I wanted him to fuck me, so I concentrated on his cock and imagined the dildo was Dave or Bruce. My climax built slowly and eventually I was able to cum by holding the vibrator against my clit. It was a genuine orgasm, but not very strong so I "dressed it up" a bit to make Tommy happy. I closed my eyes, bucked my hips, and moaned, "Oh god. Oh god. Yes, yes," just like I'd heard in a couple of pornos.

I turned off the vibrator and was wondering what to do with it when Tommy told me to clean it off first. I reached for a tissue, but Tommy yelled, "Not that way bitch, use your mouth."

It had never occurred to me to do that, but I guess he wanted me to treat it like a real cock. So I licked it clean and then put it down on the bedside table. I looked at Tommy and spread my legs suggestively. He says, "Do you want my cock now slut?"

I told him that I did. He informed me that I would have to beg for it. Although I had just cum, it was not really satisfying and I needed more, and right now! So I begged, "Please Tommy, I need your cock in me. Please fuck me. I need it bad."

He smiled and asked, "Do you love my cock Sharon?"

I answered, "Yes Tommy, I love your cock."

Then he surprised me by asking, "Why?"

I wasn't expecting this but I thought I gave a good answer. I said, "Because it's so big and hard and it feels so good inside me."

This must have pleased him because he climbed up on the bed and lined himself up. I almost sighed when he entered me. Tommy had improved so much since that first time. He varied his speed, length of stroke, and even position over the next half hour or so. I came three more times, each one better than the last. He finally pumped his cum into me while fucking me from behind and slapping my butt. That was the best sex I'd ever gotten from Tommy and I told he so. He just smiled.

Later after supper I told Joe about Tommy's visit and then he wanted to see the dildo too. I basically did a repeat performance with Joe, except he didn't last as long as Tommy did. It was still great sex though and I fell asleep thinking about what a lucky woman I was.

I have no idea what will happen today, but I'm starting to see it's going to be a fun summer.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/06/09 5:37PM

Sharon,

First, thank YOU for the compliments. I think friendships are sometimes just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. That certainly seems true in our case. I should say, though, that I think Joe may understand you better than you think. Of course he does not know about your past, but in my opinion he is starting to figure out your inner slut. Don't underestimate his progress in this area. And I agree with you, he is a good man. As the song goes, "Hold on loosely, but don't let go."

You are having a good summer so far. It sounds like Friday was another great day. Maybe Tommy was trying to make for not being around so much. Quality versus quantity, or something like that. A little critique on your answer to Tommy why you loved his cock: a real sub slut would have told him, "Because it's so big and hard and I love making it squirt inside me." Basically you want to make it about HIS pleasure, not yours. Other than that I thought you were a good slut.

I hope you had a good day today too. As always I'm looking forward to your next email.

Your friend,

Paul.

Jun 06/08/09 10:01AM

Paul,

As always I appreciate your advise and incites. Like you I have noticed that Joe is slowly starting to understand me, but he has a long way to go. I'm a little scared of what might happen when he finally does.

We had a pretty quiet Saturday for once. Joe and I actually spent some time together taking care of some thing around the house and the yard. It was nice.

On Sunday he went golfing mid morning, so I had a lot of time to myself. I puttered a little in my flower garden and finished I book I had started earlier in the week. In the late afternoon Joe called me from his cell phone and told me he was bringing his golfing partner home. This sounded like a repeat from of Sunday, but I asked what I should wear just in case.

He said, "Whatever. It doesn't matter."

I took that to mean that he was bringing Ron home again, so I decided to dress up a little and I put on dress jacket and skirt, but no underwear. This jacket was meant to be worn over a blouse, so even buttoned up my breasts were almost visible from the front and were easily seen from the sides. The skirt was not especially short, but it was partially slit up the side and was meant to be worn with underwear and hose. It looked pretty daring without, which was the look I was trying for.

Imagine my surprise when Joe came through the door not with Ron, but with Bruce. Apparently he liked to golf, but didn't get the chance very often, so Joe decided to treat him. That's my Joe, generous to a fault with his friends. I didn't mind though, I had not been with Bruce for a while and he is pretty good in bed.

They liked my outfit and told me how "hot" I looked in it. Then Joe dropped a bombshell saying, "I was going to suggest we eat in, but seeing as how you dressed up and all, I think we should go out."

I was shocked. I couldn't go out dressed like that and I said that to Joe. He looked at me with a confused look for a second, then said, "Of course. I'll be right back."

He headed upstairs leaving Bruce and I standing there. I wondered if he was getting me a blouse to wear. While I would like one to wear out I didn't trust him to select anything that went with what I was already wearing. As it turns out I didn't need to worry about that because he returned not with a blouse, but the collar.

He buckled it around my neck and then ushered us out to his car. We all piled into the front. It was a little cozy, but not too bad since I'm a small person. I asked Joe where we were going but all he would tell me was "Out of town."

That made me a little less nervous, but not much. Bruce put his hand on my knee and started rubbing my leg. By the time we got to our destination it was all the way up under my skirt and he was running the tip of his finger up and down my slit. He was also kissing me, so I was very horny. I looked up and saw that we were at a sports bar. Not the same one as last time, but very similar.

I was very aware of how exposed my breasts were as we walked into the place. The jacket brushing back and forth across my already hard nipples didn't help any. I felt like everybody in the place was staring at me. I had to look down because I didn't want to meet anybody's eye.

I think Joe was looking for a U-shaped booth, but all he could find was a regular table with bench seating on either side. He had Bruce and I sit together, with me on the outside, and he sat on the other side of the table. Several people, a man and a couple, walked by and did double-takes. I'm sure the way I was sitting they were able to see most of my right breast. I tried not to think about it and just acted as if I didn't notice their reaction.

When the waitress came to our table she gave me a disapproving frown. Joe ordered for all of us, which for the first time I was glad to let him. I don't think I could have spoken coherently at that point. When she returned with our drinks I was happy to find that Joe had ordered wine for me. I really needed it to calm my nerves.

Suddenly a man stops by the table and starts talking to Joe. I don't know him, so he must be a casual friend. From the conversation it seems they mainly run into each other at sports bars while watching some game or another on TV. After the "how are you doing", "what are you up to" exchanges Joe says, "Oh hey, I'd like you to meet my wife Sharon."

He looked down at me and stuttered, "H-H-Hello."

I looked up and said, "Hello," in a quiet voice. He wasn't looking me in the eye though. He was looking at my chest. I was sure he could see most, if not all, of my right boob. He just kept staring at my boob and I could feel my face getting hot. I'm sure it was beet red. The silence just keep getting longer and more uncomfortable but I couldn't seem to do anything to break it. He seemed mesmerized.

Finally after what seemed like an hour, but was probably only seconds, the waitress showed up with our food. He quickly excused himself and left. I noticed that his pants were tented by a growing erection. I glanced at Joe as the food was being served and he was grinning like a fool. At least he ordered me another glass of wine.

We ate without further interruptions, but it seemed like there was a steady stream of men walking past our table and ogling me. Bruce practically inhaled his burger. I was still working on my chef salad when he finished. I don't know if he was bored or what, but he started rubbing my knee under the table. Since there was no table cloth this would be visible to anybody that cared to look.

As I continued to try to eat amid all the distractions Bruce got more bold, moving his hand up higher and under my skirt. I finally gave up on the salad and pushed it away. Bruce kept slowly working his hand up my thigh. I gulped down the rest of my wine. When Bruce finally touched my labia I jumped a little. Joe noticed this and chuckled.

I guess he thought that was enough because that's when he got up to leave. I was sure as we walked out that I was being watched, and I don't think it was my imagination. Back in the car Bruce continued to run his hand up my skirt and push his finger inside me as we kissed. About halfway back he unbuttoned my jacket completely and began playing with my boobs.

By the time Joe pulled into the garage I was topless and Bruce was sucking on my breasts. I had been in a constant state of arousal since we left home and I was close to my climax by this time.

We went inside and straight upstairs. Bruce took my skirt off and practically dove between my legs, licking and sucking my clit while pushing two fingers into me. I came so hard that I could feel my juices gushing out into his mouth. That does not happen often to me, so you know I was really turned on.

After that he fucked me good and hard giving me another great orgasm. When he was done Joe took a turn and also pounded me hard. That resulted in yet another great orgasm for me and from the looks of it a great one for Joe too. I cleaned them both off with my mouth and Joe invited Bruce to stay the night, telling him he could sleep with me if he wished.

Bruce took Joe up on his offer and I spent the night with Bruce in our bed. Joe slept in the spare bedroom since that is only a full sized mattress and is a bit crowded for two. Bruce fucked me once more before we turned in for the night. Then he woke me up once more in the middle of the night.

In the morning he wanted a "wake up fuck" before Joe took him home on the way to work. He lasted quite a long time and I had several nice orgasms before he pulled out and shot his load onto my chest and tummy. He had me rub it into my skin telling me that it was "the worlds best moisturizer", which I don't believe but I did it anyway.

That was my Sunday, busy as usual, but fun. How did your weekend go?

Your wet slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/08/09 7:17PM

Sharon,

I had a good weekend, but not as good as yours! I'm really starting to get the impression that although Tommy will always figure prominently in your group of kids because he was first, Bruce has become Joe's favorite. That's not too surprising considering that they probably have more in common than the others. I really have to wonder if Joe decided on the spur of the moment to go out to eat and exhibit you when he got home with Bruce, or if it was planned earlier. It probably doesn't matter, but I'm curious about these things.

As usual I have a few questions. You have been exhibited before, but as far as I know in all those cases you were either in a different building (Jay showing you to roofers), or you were in a car (Jay showing you to fast-food worker in drive-thru, and kids showing you off on the way home from Pittsburgh). Was this the first time that the strangers you were exhibited to were right there in your personal space? How does that change the experience? Did it turn you on even more when you realized that you had caused Joe's friend to get hard? What time was it when you were returning home?

What I'm curious about is whether it was still bright enough outside for your neighbors to be able to see that you were topless. I've noticed that because of the windshield it's much easier to see people in the front of a car than in the back. Are you concerned that you might have been seen, especially since Bruce was sucking on your tits at the time?

I think that's enough for now. As always I'm looking forward to your answers.

Your erotic inquisitor,

Paul.

Jun 06/09/09 3:40AM

Paul,

I had a quiet day today, nobody stopped by and I napped in the late afternoon. So now I'm wide awake and I thought I'd answer your questions while I have the time.