A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agree with you that Bruce does seem to be Joe's favorite these days, even though I think he still depends on Tommy to "manage" the other kids. They are both really good at sex now, so I don't care.

I don't think Joe had planned on going out to eat until he saw what I was wearing. And what I wasn't wearing. I think he decided then that he wanted to show me off and kind of made it up as it went. It just had that kind of feel to it. I can't describe it any better.

Actually that was not the first time that I had been "exhibited" to strangers up close like that. On my trip to DC with Lee and Jay we went to a mall one day. As usual Jay would not let me wear a bra. I had on a loose tank top and both of them had fun pulling it and stretching it such that one of my boobs would pop out. They loved doing this when there was a lot of people around and made it look like an accident. As we were walking thru the parking lot on our way out Lee pulled it up to my neck and left it bunched up there about half way to the car. At least a dozen people saw me virtually topless. A few walked right past us within a couple of feet.

It was a little different sitting in the bar though because I was just sitting there letting them look. I couldn't just walk away or cover up like before. So even though I was more "covered" than in that DC mall parking lot, it was still just as embarrassing and stimulating. And yes it was a turn on knowing that Joe's friend got an erection just from looking at my boob.

We got home about 7:30 so it was just starting to get dark. I don't think it was a very good idea for me to be in the front seat topless at that time of night. There is a chance that one of my neighbors saw something, but so far I have not heard from anybody. The way Bruce was all over me though didn't really leave me much of a choice. Especially with Joe sitting there apparently approving of everything he did.

I asked Joe about it later and he dismissed my concerns saying that nobody is ever outside in our neighborhood at that time. He also told me that you would not be able to see much of anything going on inside a car from inside your house as it went by. He challenged me to just try it sometime. I have not done that myself, but I believe him.

That's all your questions/comments I believe. I'm going to play some online chess now until I get tired enough to go back to sleep.

Your slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/09/09 6:43AM

Sharon,

You will have to tell me about the DC trip with Lee and Jay sometime. It sounds like that's quite a story in it's own right. I think that Joe's explanation about how you could not have been seen by your neighbors is more justification than fact. That's a dangerous game he's playing there and it could end up causing you all kinds of problems. But I think he (and probably you) are getting off on the danger, so I don't expect it to stop. Just be as careful as you can.

Thanks for answering my questions. I have to get to work now. Have a good day.

Your friend,

Paul.

Jun 06/10/09 9:49PM

Paul,

I will try to tell you about the DC trip sometime. It is quite a story. I also think you have a point about the danger aspect to what we are doing, but more on Joe's part than mine. I agree that we need to be careful and this is something that Joe and I talk about periodically. Thanks for your concern, you are a dear friend.

Now to bring you up on current events. Yesterday morning Kyle called me and asked if he could come over and "see" me. I told him I was OK with that and about a half hour later he arrived. This was the first time he was coming over by himself and I was a little worried that he be too shy to start anything. It turns out I didn't have anything to worry about.

I was just in a robe and he had it off of me and was sucking on my boobs within minutes of coming through the door. He stayed for the rest of the morning. We pretty much did it all except anal. I really enjoyed giving him a blow job and he isn't too bad at oral sex either. I had four orgasms, two of them very nice, and he came twice, once in my mouth. That rates as a good morning for me.

Yesterday my brother-in-law Dick stopped over unannounced around noon. He said he didn't have a lot of time and just wanted a blow job. Apparently I'm better at it than my sister. Before he left he told me that he expected a birthday present from me like the one Jeanne gave to Joe. His birthday is in a couple of months. I told him we'll have to see what happens.

Joe also informed me that he had invited James over for supper on Saturday. I told him that I was OK with that. I like James and I'm hoping that Joe has something fun planned.

We also talked more about "the next gang bang". Joe really wants it to be an all black event. I can tell this really excites him whenever we talk about it. But he also mentioned that Ron wanted to set one up with his friends too. This is the first time he's mentioned that. I guess I'm going to find out how much I can take this summer.

He also confirmed that when he is exposing me he gets more excited by the thought that someone we know might see me than strangers seeing me. When I pressed him on this he admitted that it was the danger element you mentioned. We talked more about that and I pointed out that if the "wrong" person saw me it might mean an end to our games. He promised me that he would be careful and asked me to trust him. I do trust him Paul, but I still worry that he'll get carried away.

That's all I have for now, I need to get to bed. Good night.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Part 32: Sharon adds new men to her stable.

Jun 06/10/09 10:51PM

Sharon,

I think you will need to come up with something exciting for Dick's birthday or he will feel left out. Have to be careful of that fragile male ego you know! I would make some suggestions but I have a feeling your sister will be driving that effort so I'll just wait to see what happens.

I'm glad that you and Joe are still talking about everything. Even though you are submissive it's important that he takes your feelings into account when he plans these sexual adventures. I also wanted to ask you something along these lines. I'm sure before Ron's birthday party and the "dancing in the dark" game you and Joe had established a "rhythm" in your marriage. By that I mean the ebb and flow of every day life together; striking balances, making compromises, and re-balancing when needed. I'm also sure that rhythm was disturbed by all these new sexual games. Have you two adjusted and found a new rhythm yet?

Your friend always,

Paul.

Jun 06/12/09 10:02PM

Paul,

I have to tell you what happened yesterday. When I told Joe about it he got very excited and we had fantastic sex late into the night. Which is why I didn't write you yesterday.

It looked like it was going to be a slow day until about 11:00. I was horny as usual and hoping one of the kids would call since I hadn't gotten fucked since Tuesday. Dick's visit on Wednesday just made me hornier. Anyway I got a call from Dave. He said he woke up horny and wanted me to come over to his place and "take care of it" for him. I told him I woke up the same way and that I would be right over.

I slipped on underwear, jeans, and a t-shirt (no not that one), but no bra. Then I brushed my hair quickly, put on some lip gloss, and drove over to Dave's apartment.

He answered the door wearing just a pair of boxers and let me in. When I turned the corner into the small living room I was surprised to see another man sitting there. He was a black and bigger than Dave in every way. I knew this because he was completely nude.

Dave introduced him as his cousin Jamal and hoped that I didn't mind he was there. I said, "No, I don't mind. Two heads are better than one."

Honestly I'm not normally that corny, it just slipped out in a moment of weakness. They both smiled anyway. Maybe in their circles that amounts to a witty comment.

Jamal spoke for the first time saying, "Dave tells me you are and expert cock sucker."

I answered, "That's what I've been told."

He replied, "We'll see, but right now I'd like to see that hot body that Dave has been talking about."

Then he stood up walked over to me. He towered above me. He must be 6'2" at least and 250 lbs, but it looked like it was mostly muscle. Without any warning he just pulled my t-shirt up over my head and off.

"Nice titties," he says and begins squeezing them. His big hands easily swallow them up.

Then he unsnapped my jeans and pushed them to the floor along with my underwear. I kicked them off along with my sandals. Jamal put his hand between my legs and replied, "Hmmm, I love bare pussies."

He ran his finger up and down my slit a couple of times and then brought it to his mouth. "Nice. Let's get that blowjob now."

Jamal sat down on a ratty old chair. He only had about half an erection. I got down on my knees and began sucking him. Once he was fully hard it was obvious that he was larger than Joe or Dave or any of the other kids. In fact, I wasn't sure I wanted him fucking me due to his size. He was enough of a challenge for my mouth, but I managed.

It didn't take long before he came in my mouth. While I was enjoying the taste of it he literally lifted me off my feet and onto his lap. I didn't really have a chance to decide if I wanted him in me or not, he just plopped me down and started entering me. His size took a little getting used to, but after a little bit I really began enjoying it. I wouldn't want to take anyone larger though.

He lasted a surprisingly long time and I had several orgasms before he came. Dave fucked me after that and as usual he was very good too. As they were resting we were chatting about trivial things and Jamal was playing with my boobs. Then out of nowhere he says, "I hear you want to pull an all black train."

To which I replied, "Maybe. Where did you hear that?"

He answers, "From your husband. Is it true?"

I tell him, "Yes."

Then he asks me, "How many?"

I take that to mean how many men, so I ask, "What did Joe say?"

Jamal says, "He said it was up to you."

I don't want to commit to a number so I play it coy by saying, "Did he?"

He answers, "Yep."

Since Jamal will be involved I decide not to increase the number from last time. I'll be sore enough with Jamal plus 5 more. So I tell him that 6 sounded like a nice round number. He agrees that a "sexy bitch" like me could handle 6 "brothers". I tell him they have to be clean and discrete. He assures me that they would all be people he could trust, like Dave. Jamal was fun to fuck, but he did make me a little sore because of his size. I wouldn't want to do him everyday, that's for sure.

After that everybody was pretty worked up again and we spent the next couple of hours fucking before they were both spent. I drove home in the late afternoon a happy woman.

When Joe came home he admitted he had talked to Jamal when he and Dave had come into the Center one day. He thought they would be a good source of "black meat" for me and they agreed to put together a GB. He guessed it was Dave's idea to have me to go over to their place and meet Jamal, but I think it was really Joe's plan.

As you can imagine Joe was very interested in hearing about my time with Dave and Jamal. I had to tell him about it in much more detail than I just did for you. He asked a lot of questions too, especially about Jamal. I told Joe that Jamal is right on the edge of being too large and that I would not take anyone larger as it would just be painful. I am a small woman and don't have a large pelvis.

As a result off all this Joe is very excited about the all black GB. It's just about all he wants to talk about now, much like the first GB when it was first being planned. At least now he has baseball games to go to and all the golf courses are open.

James is coming over again tomorrow night. Joe is golfing on Sunday, so that's probably when I'll write you about Saturday with James. Have a good weekend.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/12/09 11:15PM

Sharon,

It looks like you really will be having that all black GB, and probably soon. I think as long as Jamal is not the first one, you should be OK. I suspect that if you fucked Dave first yesterday that Jamal would not have made you sore.

I find it interesting that Joe had already met with Jamal and recruited him to arrange a GB for you. I'm sure that Thursday was a setup by Joe so that you could meet Jamal. The way Joe made it sound like the GB was your idea and desire was typical of your husband, but letting you decide on how many to invite was a bit of a dirty trick, in my opinion. You seemed to take it all in stride though. You have come a long ways since that first party at Ron's house.

So are you excited about this next GB? Four new cocks and all of them black.

I can't wait to hear about how it goes with James tomorrow.

Your friend,

Paul.

Jun 06/14/09 3:12PM

Paul,

I'm sorry I couldn't write you yesterday, but it's been a busy weekend. I have have a lot to tell you, so I had better get to it.

Yesterday morning Joe told me that we had been invited by Ron to go on a boat cruise on a local lake (not real local, but within driving distance). Some kind of bonus from work or something and he got to invite another couple. Anyway it sounded fun and I told Joe that. Then he informs me that my current bathing suit is way out of style and I needed to buy an new one. No argument from me on that.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Joe offered to go shopping with me. He never goes clothes shopping with me. I should have known then that something was up.

So we went to a big mall in the city and checked out suits at several large department stores. I even tried several on, but Joe didn't like any of them. Then we walked by one of the trendy stores that the kids shop at and he says, "Hey, let's look in there."

I had my doubts that I'd find anything in there that I could wear, but he insisted. Sure enough all they had were bikinis. I was looking for a one piece. I was too old to be wearing a bikini and that's just what I told Joe. He said, "Bullshit, you are just as hot as any of the 20-somethings that shop here."

Then he points to a blue tiger-striped bikini and tells me he wants me to try that one on. It is actually somewhat modest compared to the other ones they had in that store. I'm still skeptical, but I find a set my size and head for the changing room. I put it on and I have to admit that I didn't look too bad in it. I'll tell you Paul, that I used to wear bikinis before I met Joe, but they just don't fit the school teacher image so I switched to a one piece.

When I went out to show my husband he let out a low whistle that told me we would be buying that one. There was another couple nearby and the young man looked over. His smile made me feel warm inside. I changed back into my street clothes and when I came out Joe was looking a very small bikini. I think it's called a micro. It consists of two small triangles on a string for the top and a tiny thong for the bottom.

I said, "No way mister," but he wasn't listening. He really wanted me to try one of them on. I finally agreed to buy one, but only if I could get a wrap with it. Of course he insisted I try it on in the store.

I knew it was small, but even after I put it on I still felt naked. The little patch on the bottoms wasn't even big enough to cover my entire "landing strip". Some hair stuck out the top. If I hadn't been shaved everywhere else it would have looked really ridiculous.

When I left the changing room I tried to just peak out and get Joe's attention. I wanted him to walk over an shield me from the rest of the store while I stood by the entrance. But he waved me out instead so I walked out into a public store practically naked. I was so embarrassed, but also so turned on. To make it worse Joe had me turn around so that that he could see my bare butt.

I quickly retreated to the dressing room after that and changed. When I came out the young man was still there and I swear he kept stealing glaces at me. I wondered if he saw me in the micro.

When we got home I really wanted to fuck, but Joe watched a baseball game on TV. Needless to say I was pretty horny by the time James arrived.

This time I had made a pan of lasagna and toasted some french bread. Joe loves my lasagna and James raved about it too. After dinner while we were enjoying our second glass of wine Joe told James about the boat cruise. James thought that sounded like fun.

Then Joe told him that we had to buy me a new swim suit for the occasion and would he like to see it?

James replies, "Sure," probably thinking (like me) that I would just bring them down on the hangers.

But Joe had other ideas. He says, "Sharon, why don't you model it for your friend?"

I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was not expecting that and I hesitated.

James saw my hesitation and says, "That's OK, you don't have to."

But Joe interrupts saying, "Go on. It's just a bikini."

So I go and change into it and return to the men. Jame's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. I like the hungry look in his eyes. I ask him what he thinks.

He says, "You're hot – I mean that's a hot bikini. Er, I like the tiger stripes."

I see that not only is he blushing, but he's getting an erection. That horny feeling I've had all day increases a notch.

Next Joe mentions that we actually bought two bikinis today and asks me to show James the other one. My slutty side was taking over and I told them I'd be right back. I wanted it to look nice, so I took the time to trim my pubic hair a little more so it wouldn't stick out of the bottoms. That didn't leave me with much hair down there.

This time when I returned James looked at me with obvious lust and a full erection. Sexual tension filled the room. Joe turned it up even higher by having me turn around and show them my bare ass.

"Now what do you think?" Joe asked.

All James said was, "Incredible."

To which Joe said, "I'll bet you never guessed she had such a hot body under those teacher's clothes."

James mumbled, "I imagined she was sexy, but damn."

My husband asked, "What else did you 'imagine'?"

James was caught off guard and didn't know how to answer. Joe pressed on, "Have you been fantasizing about my wife?"

James still didn't know what to say, but looked nervous. Then Joe let him off the hook by saying, "How would you like to see her completely naked?"

James says, "What? Really?"

Joe tells him, "Sure, just ask her to strip it off."

James looks at me and asks if I really will do it. I just nod. Then he tells me, "Sharon, take off the bikini," in a shaky voice.

It only takes me seconds to remove the tiny thing and there I am standing in front of him nude. While James is drinking my nakedness in and Joe tells him that I'm secretly a submissive slut and love to be ordered around and sexually used. He tells him that I am his to enjoy for the evening.

James asks, "You want me to fuck your wife?"

Joe tells him, "I want you to enjoy yourself. You can fuck her pussy or ass. She also gives great blow jobs and will swallow your cum. She loves to be called degrading names and have her ass paddled. Whatever you want."

What James wanted first was a blowjob and I was happy to oblige him. I don't know why more women don't do this for their men. They love it and it's fun to do. After that he explored my body with his fingers and tongue, ending up between my legs. It was quite erotic and I had a nice orgasm.

Then my husband and my friend took me up to the spare bedroom and fucked me for the next hour or so. It took a little while for James to get comfortable using me and calling me degrading names. But Joe set a good example and James followed his lead. By the end of the evening they were both calling me a "dirty slut" and making me beg for their cocks.