A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised they both fed me their cocks and I ate their cum. After a little break they took turns fucking me for the next couple of hours. They aren't as good at treating me like a slut as Tommy is, but they are getting better. Especially Bruce.

I want to tell you about Eric, but that will have to wait until tomorrow morning. I think Joe wants to talk about him this evening (and hopefully fuck). I had a good time, but I'm still horny. You know me.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/24/09 11:05PM

Sharon,

Thank you for answering my questions. As always it helps me to understand not only how women think, but specifically horny little sluts like you. This is important to me since those are the kind of women I like to write about.

It seems like your get togethers with the "kids" is almost getting routine, in as much as you don't tend to describe them in much detail anymore. I'm sure this is partly a matter of time as well. I'm not complaining mind you; you always seem to have some new exciting adventure to talk about anyway.

I am curious if Kyle is still keeping his body free of hair.

I'm also looking forward to hearing about Eric's visit, of course.

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/26/09 10:19AM

Paul,

I'm finally alone and have the time to tell you about Eric's visit. Joe and I met him at one of the fancier nearby restaurants. Joe insisted that I wear the "black" cocktail dress that he likes so much. He says it's classy but also sexy.

Eric was dressed nicely and paid me a compliment on my dress, telling me I looked "great". All through dinner he flashed his roguish smile at me and flirted mildly. He has a rough, but very manly charm about him, just like his father. If it sounds like I was smitten with him, I guess I was just a little. But how could I not? I know Joe had told his sons that I was hot for them, but by the time dinner was over it was more or less true. At least with Eric.

Joe invited Eric over to our place for a desert and he accepted. Joe also suggested that I go with Eric so that he doesn't get lost on the way over. He also said it would give me a chance to get to know my step son better. I didn't argue.

Between the two glasses of wine I'd had at dinner and Eric's youthful charm I was feeling like a girl on a date. We talked flirted more seriously. He told me that he was lucky to have such a "hot" step mom. To which I said, "I'm the lucky one to have such a hunky step son." I meant to say "hansom", but "hunky" just slipped out.

He gave me a real smoldering look but didn't say anything more. We arrived at our house soon after that. It looked like Joe had just gotten there himself. We all piled into the house and I mixed a drink for everyone. Eric talked about his job a little more and then he asked, "So, what's this desert you talked about Dad?"

Joe replies with a matter of fact tone, "I was thinking of pussy."

Eric took it better than I would have predicted. He just smiled as he looked at me and said, "Sounds good to me."

Then Joe says, "Why don't you go get your collar Sharon. I'm sure that Eric would like to see it."

Eric looked a bit confused. Now it was my turn to smile. I went upstairs, put my collar on, and returned. Eric gave me another smile as he fingered the name tag and asked, "What does it mean?"

To which Joe answered, "It means that she will do anything you want as long as it's sexual."

Eric started saying, "So if I want to kiss her..."

Joe finished for him, "Then just do it. If you want something, just tell her and she'll do it."

Eric stepped close and began kissing me, softly at first but then with more urgency. He was really good and I was enjoying it when he pulled my body against his. I could feel his erection pressing into my belly and it was turning me on. Suddenly he broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Woa, that was nice," he said, "but I think now I'd like a blow job."

When I didn't move right away he looked at me and then he looked down. I figured that he wanted it right there so I got down on my knees, pulled his pants down, and started sucking his hard cock. I really wanted to please him and I did the best I could to make it good for him. The strange part is that I enjoyed doing it more than ever before. When his cum hit the back of my mouth I almost came myself.

He stumbled back and fell into a chair. He told me that was the best blowjob he'd ever had and he wanted to reciprocate. Joe told me to show Eric to the guest bedroom.

As soon as we got into the room Eric started kissing and fondling me. It didn't take him long to get me naked and on my back on the bed. He practically dove between my legs and started licking me. He was pretty good at it too. Not the best I've had, but I was so turned on that it didn't take much to make me cum.

He stood up and looked down at me lustily. I have seen pictures of Joe at that age, not nude of course, but the resemblance was amazing. If anything, Eric was even better looking and more buff. In other words, a hunk. And he was hard again.

I had to have him. I begged my step-son to fuck me. I was so wet he entered me in one stroke. I don't know if he has a lot of experience or was just a natural, but that boy knows how to fuck. I'm sure he went for at least an hour. I'm not exaggerating here. He's better by himself than three of the kids together.

After he was finished, Eric stayed and held me for a little while. Then he got dressed and left, telling me I was a "great fuck" and that he looked forward to "doing it again" sometime. I just waited for Joe, I didn't clean up. I knew that he would want to fuck me with his son's sperm still inside me. I was right.

After showing Eric to the door and giving him a wet kiss goodbye I went to bed early, exhausted but satisfied.

This morning after Joe left for work Eric surprised me by dropping by for a "quickie" on his way to the airport. I was only wearing a robe so I just slipped it off to show him I was more than willing. You know I'm always horny in the morning. He pushed me over the arm of the couch and fucked me hard from behind. I had a nice orgasm just before he came inside me. I gave him another wet deep kiss goodbye and sent him on his way. I can't wait for his next visit.

By the way, I sat down to write you before I cleaned up, so his cum has been leaking out of me the whole time. It's a good thing my chair is water (and cum) proof. I have to go take a shower now.

Your wet slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/26/09 6:43AM

Sharon,

Wow, it certainly seems like you enjoyed your time with Eric. In fact, it appears to me that you are quite smitten with him. Kind of like Tommy was with you, except in reverse. Of course, you know the dangers of getting too attached to him, so I'm not worried. Not much anyway.

I guess he really enjoyed himself too if he went out of his way to come back and fuck you this morning. I'll can believe you are looking forward to "seeing" him again. What about Nathan? Are you looking forward to fucking him now? Can you imagine how much fun you will have with the two of them at the same time? You'll have to tell me about Joe's reactions after you have had a chance to talk to him about it.

I really liked your description of your state of dress, or rather undress, as you wrote your email. What a naughty tease you are sometimes!

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/26/09 9:05PM

Paul,

Just a quick note tonight, I don't have a lot of time.

First, don't worry about me and Eric. I'm not "smitten" with him. Well, maybe a little, but I can control my feelings. We both really enjoyed each other's body and I'm sure we'll get together again. Based on how things went with Eric I'm looking forward to having sex with Nathan, but I get the feeling that it won't be as good. I don't know my step-sons well enough to be able to predict if a threesome between us is possible, but I can believe it would be fantastic.

Now for something new. Joe told me tonight that he invited James and Chuck over for a barbeque tomorrow afternoon. He didn't give me any details as usual, but it's not hard to guess what he is planning. Not that it matters, he always makes sure I have fun.

Sharon

Jun 06/26/09 9:50PM

Sharon,

I'm not really worried about you "falling" for Eric, I just had to pull your leg a little given the way you gushed on about how good he was in bed. The barbeque tomorrow is a predictable development. What's not so predictable is figuring out what Joe has planned. I'm not sure if Chuck and his Dad are ready to have sex in front of each other, but maybe Joe has a way to deal with this; alcohol maybe. That can backfire though, so one has to be careful. Perhaps he's just waiting to see if James has something planned. I think the minimal plan is to have Chuck fuck you, but beyond that I'm not so sure. Probably just going to play it by ear. Can't wait to hear how it works out.

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/28/09 7:05AM

Paul,

You were mostly right about last night with James and Chuck. Joe slow cooked some ribs on the grill while we sat around on the deck chatting. Chuck seemed to be a little nervous at first but eventually became bored. The men had some beers and I had a couple of wine coolers.

During dinner Chuck was allowed to have a beer too and by the time we were finished eating everybody was in a good mood. I was feeling kind of playful, so when I saw some sauce on Joe's chin I leaned in and licked it off. James smiled and dabbed some sauce on his face. Still just being playful I walked over to him and licked the sauce off his face as well.

Chuck seemed a little shocked. Remember that they didn't know the other was having sex with me too. I was wondering if Chuck would catch on and do the same as his father, but he didn't. I think he was still too unsure of the situation yet.

I turned around to go back to my chair and noticed that Joe had smeared sauce on his lips. So I went to him, bent down, and licked it off. I also gave him a nice kiss as long as I was there. Of course James did the same thing, so I cleaned him off the same way.

We all looked at Chuck, but he still had not gotten up the courage to play. James apparently was tired of waiting and smeared some sauce on Chuck's cheek. As I leaned down to lick it off I whispered, "Relax." He blushed anyway and his nervousness reappeared.

When I looked back at James he had turned up the heat by putting a dab on the front of his shorts. I gave him one of those, "you have to be kidding" looks and said, "Nice try."

Joe chuckled and told me, "Go for it Sharon."

So I rolled my eyes in mock exasperation and knelt down between Jame's legs. I licked the dollop of sauce off his shorts suggestively. Then I announced that I needed to get the stain out before it set. By now he was erect and I basically sucked his cock though his pants for a few seconds. He was breathing hard when I finished and stood back up leaving a big wet spot on his shorts.

Joe was smiling, James was grinning, and Chuck looked like he had just seen his parents having sex. James says to me, "Sharon, you are such a slut."

Chuck cries, "Dad!" Drawing it out like only teens can.

"It's OK Chuck," he explained, "Believe it or not your ex teacher really is a submissive slut. She craves sex and loves to be told what to do. Isn't that true, Sharon?"

I answer, "Yes, it's true."

Chuck just looks at me surprised. Of course he already knew all this, but I think he was genuinely surprised that his father knew.

Next James told me to take Chuck upstairs and show him my collar. As we headed into the house he added, "And prove to him that you are a slut."

When we got into the house Chuck asked, "How does he know?"

I said, "Joe told him over dinner a couple of weeks ago. But he doesn't know that you know."

To which he asked, "You're fucking my father?"

I answered, "Yes."

While he was thinking about that I got my collar out and put it on. Then I took him to the spare bedroom and pulled down his pants so I could give him a blow job. Chuck stopped me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "You heard your Dad, I'm going to give you a blow job."

He responded, "Fuck that. I want some pussy. Get those clothes off."

I was fine with that and quickly stripped. Chuck didn't bother with any foreplay and entered me as soon as I laid down on the bed. He fucked me hard for a few minutes and came inside me.

He then pulled his pants back on and told me he would send "the next one" up to me. I waited for about 5 minutes and then James walked in the room. He said, "It looks like it went well."

I said, "Yes it did." I didn't cum with Chuck so I was very horny. "Want to add your cum?"

"You really are a horny slut," he replied as he took off his clothes.

James lasted longer than his son and made me cum twice. My pussy was a mess when he left, but I didn't clean up. I waited for about 10 minutes before Joe showed up. He told me that James and Chuck had left, but they seemed to be "cool" about what had happened. Then he pounded me hard and in a rare move shot his cum onto my face and chest. He said he wanted me to look especially slutty for some new pictures.

After he took the pictures I took a shower. I don't really like cum in my hair. We talked about recent events for a while and then I went to bed while he watched the end of a ball game on TV.

Your slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/28/09 2:12PM

Sharon,

Now that Chuck and his father both know that the other is fucking you, it seems that it's only a matter of time before you have a threesome with them. Unless one or both of them can't get over the weirdness of being naked in front of the other. I'm not sure I could participate in a threesome with my father, even if the woman was hot, especially when I was 19.

Wow, you really have had a busy week. Of course, it was your "time of the month", so I suppose Joe was taking advantage of it. I wonder if he has anything planned today? Some sort of finale maybe? I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

Love always,

Paul.

Jun 06/29/09 1:33PM

Paul,

You were right about last week. It was unusually busy in the sex department. I agree with you that Joe was probably trying to see how much sex I could really take during my "horny week". What he doesn't know, and I haven't told him, is that I would have enjoyed even more. I'm still trying to decide if I should tell him that.

You were also right that he had a finale planned. Yesterday morning Joe informed me that Dave and Jamal had arranged an all black GB for me – that afternoon. I was stunned. He's always given me more advanced notice on things like this. I stammered, "Today?"

He answered, "Yes. Is that all right?"

I replied, "This is kind of sudden."

To which he said, "If you aren't up for it I can call and cancel."

I asked, "How many?"

He said, "Five. Dave and Jamal and three others."

I told him to give me a little time to think about it. He said that was OK, but he needed to know pretty soon because they already be setting things up. I was kind of scared since thee of them were complete strangers to me. On the other hand I am always horny in the morning and having 5 black cocks to play with sounded divine. It only took me about 10 minutes to make up my mind.

I informed Joe, "I'll do it."

He smiled and gave me a kiss. I don't think he doubted for a minute that I would agree. The rest of the morning was quiet. I as nervous and excited. Joe read the newspaper and left me alone for the most part. I didn't even think about writing you until it was too late.

Apparently they had requested that I dress like a school teacher. By now I've started to expect that. Joe told me on the way out that the GB was going to be at Dave and Jamal's apartment. With 7 people in there that small apartment would be a little crowded. But that seemed manageable. I just hoped they had cleaned it up.

On the drive over there Joe informed me that when we first got there I was to act like a "sassy" teacher. He said I should scold them for not cleaning their apartment, or for their language. Something, it didn't matter what. When they started grabbing me and trying to kiss me I was to resist at first. But not for too long before "letting the slut out."

I'm not sure if this was Joe's or their fantasy, but I agreed to do as he asked. If this made it more fun for them, why not?

When we walked into the apartment I noticed that they had cleaned it up. I wondered how long it had taken them. All the furniture, such that it was, had been removed from the living room. I don't know where it went, but in the middle of the room was a large air mattress sitting on a sheet of plastic. I became a little worried about what they had planned that required that.

The 5 of them were in the little kitchen. Three were sitting at the table and the other 2 were standing next to it. The were all drinking a beer. Dave and Jamal were there of course. The other 3 were all young black men about the same age. They all looked clean, healthy, and in pretty good shape. No fat ugly slobs among them.

I said, "I hope all of you boys old enough to drink."

Jamal responded with, "It's cool. It's all good teach."

I looked around and said, "Don't you ever clean this place?"

Dave answered, "Did you come over here just to bust my ass?"

I put my hands on my hips and scolded him saying, "Don't use that kind of language with me young man."

While I was focused on Dave I saw Jamal out of the corner of my eye move around behind me. He grabbed my butt and I whirled around to face him. I yelled, "Stop that! I'm your teacher, not one of your girlfriends."

Now Dave was behind me and he grabbed my butt too, so I turned around to face him. He was grinning. I said sternly, "No Dave. Don't do that."

Next Dave leaned in and tried to kiss me. I turned my face away and pushed him back. Jamal pulled my arms behind my back. Not hard enough to be painful, but enough to prevent me from stopping Dave's advances. Dave leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head again. Then he held my head in his hands and kissed me passionately.

When he finished I gasped, "Dave, don't do this. I'm old enough to be your mother."

Dave replied with, "If my momma looked as hot as you I'd do her too."

He began fondling my breasts through my clothes and the other 3 quickly joined us. Now I was surrounded by the 5 of them. I pretended to resist, but I had 5 sets of hands and mouths on me. It wasn't long before I gave in to the wonderful feelings. After that my clothes came off pretty quickly.

They moved me into the living room and down onto the air mattress. The rest of the afternoon was a blur of almost continuous sex. I don't think I was without a cock in my mouth, pussy, or ass for more than a few minutes at a time. It was fantastic and I lost count of how many orgasms I had. Joe told me later that he counted 7 or 8, but I think he missed a few.

After a couple of hours there was kind of a natural break when they all were unable to get hard again. That's when I found out what the plastic sheet was for. Jamal appeared standing over me with a bucket of water and a big sponge.

He said, "I've always wanted to do this," and soaked the sponge in the water.

Using the wet sponge he cleaned me up, from head to foot. When he was done I was reasonable clean. I thought that was the end of the GB, but they had other ideas. Next he produced a big bottle of chocolate syrup and told me he was turning me into "a black whore" as he squirted all of it on me.

When he was done the 5 of them spread it all over my body, including my face. Joe took plenty of pictures. Then they began to lick it off. All of them at the same time. That was an incredible feeling. By the time they had licked most of it off me they were all hard again or at least partly hard. Another round of fucking and sucking commenced.