A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way too long for a horny slut like you. Take off your clothes," He ordered me.

Apparently he wanted to start dominating me right away. I was still a little worried that he wasn't healthy enough for sex, but he hadn't really given me a choice. So I quickly removed all my clothes. When I was naked I started approaching the bed, thinking that he wanted to fuck me, but he had different ideas.

"Get out your vibrator, turn it on, and go sit down in the chair and fuck yourself with it," He told me.

I retrieved the vibrator from my bedside stand and sat down in the chair by my dressing table. I turned it on and began working it inside me. It didn't take too long since I was already wet from all the talk about Joe's fantasies.

"That's it. I want you to get nice and warmed up," Joe said.

Then he picked up his phone and dialed it. I could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Hi."

"Yeah, I'm feeling better."

"Say, are you busy? I need your help with something."

"Well Sharon is horny as hell and needs a good fucking."

"No I'm not kidding. She's sitting right here fucking herself with a vibrator, but I know that won't satisfy her."

"You got that right. So, what do you say?"

"OK, the front door is open, just come upstairs."

"Sure, that will be fine."

He hangs up the phone and reaches into his sweat pants to play with his already hard cock. The vibrator is starting to get to me so I pull it out to run over my clit.

"Don't do that. I don't want you coming, not just yet," He ordered.

I resumed stroking it slowly in and out. By the time the front door opened I was just about ready to fuck anybody. I was happy to see Ron enter the bedroom because he knows how to make me cum.

"Hey Shar, looking hot as usual," Ron greeted me, and then turned to Joe. "It does look like you have a problem, man."

Joe had me get up onto the bed on my back with my butt near the bottom edge. Ron dropped his pants and stood next to the bed, ready to enter me.

"Tell Ron what you want, bitch," Joe told me.

"Fuck me Ron. Put your hot cock inside me and fuck me good," I said.

"Since you asked so nice," Ron responded as he slid his cock inside me.

I was so worked up that I came after just a few strokes.

"Fuck, this slut is hot today," Ron grunted.

"I told you," Joe replied.

Ron continued to fuck me and I really enjoyed it. He has good technique and it was just what I needed after such a long drought. Soon I felt another orgasm building and I knew it was going to be a good one. Joe knew it too.

"The horny slut is going to cum again," Joe observed.

And it was a toe curling, explosive, body shaking orgasm too. Ron shot his load into me not long after that. Then Joe ordered me to clean up Ron's cock with my mouth. You know me, I don't mind sucking cock. After I was finished, Ron just put pulled his pants back up and left, saying to Joe, "Don't hesitate to call if you need the same kind of help again."

"Now get over here and fuck me," Joe ordered.

I pulled his sweat pants down and climbed on top. Joe likes this position because he can play with my breasts easily, and I like it because it allows me to control the pace and my own pleasure. When I felt his cock slide into me it felt so good, so right.

"Oh god I love feeling your cock inside me," I groaned.

"You just love to fuck, don't you?" Joe asked.

"Oh yes, as much as I can," I answered truthfully.

For the first time I wasn't just saying these things to make Joe happy. I realized that I really meant it. I wasn't acting like a slut, I was a slut. Sitting there with Joe's cock inside me squeezing out Ron's cum, I felt so good. So complete. I was so overwhelmed at that moment, I fell on Joe and threw my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much. Thank you for giving me what I need," I gushed.

"I love you too. And it's been my pleasure to make sure you get all the cock you need. Now fuck me like a good slut," He responded.

"Yes sir!" I said.

That was the first time I'd said that to him without thinking. It felt right. I fucked him for as long as I could, trying to make sure he enjoyed it as much as possible. Even so, I still came twice more. The second time caused Joe to cum with me.

That was a few hours ago, but I'm still feeling the afterglow. Paul, you once told me that I could be the proper teacher, nurturing wife, good housewife, and the submissive slut. You said I could have it all. Then I wasn't sure, but now I know you were right. I don't know how you knew then, but I think Joe has known for a while too. Thank you for helping me to understand myself.

The happy slut,

Sharon

Sep 09/26/09 9:36PM

Sharon,

I'm so happy to hear that Joe is almost fully recovered. I was really worried about him for a while there. I just hope he doesn't go back to work too soon.

It's also good to hear that you have made your decision and have finally accepted your true sexual nature. It has been obvious to me for a long time that you are a natural submissive that loves sex, and Joe probably realized it sometime over the summer. It was very interesting to read about Joe's fantasies. It is rather amazing how much we think alike in this area. In his place my list of fantasizes would not be too much different. I think I can safely predict that you have some very interesting experiences ahead of you.

I was a little surprised that Joe called Ron instead of one of the kids. It worked out well, but I still wonder what his reasoning was. Maybe he just knew that Ron would be home so he went with the sure thing. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with next. I wonder if he has anything planned for tomorrow?

I have my hernia surgery on Tuesday, so if I don't hear from you before then, it will probably be Wednesday or Thursday before I get it and can answer you.

Your friend and adviser,

Paul.

Sep 09/28/09 9:14PM

Paul,

It's getting late for me, and I would normally wait until the next day, but I wanted to write you before you went in for your surgery. Hopefully you haven't gone to bed early tonight.

I was hoping on Sunday that Joe had something good planned for me, and he didn't disappoint. I knew that he had made some phone calls on Saturday night, and more in the morning, but I didn't know who he was talking to. Finally about 11:00 in the morning Bruce and Tommy came walking in. The each had big shopping bags. Joe greeted them and then he called me over.

"The boys brought you some gifts," Joe told me.

"Well thank you!" I said, surprised. "But what's the occasion?"

"For deciding to keep being our slut," Bruce said.

I didn't realize they had known about that, but I suppose Joe tells them everything now. Bruce gave me a black leather bustier and a matching skirt. The bustier is under-wired to hold up my breasts, but it leaves the tops and nipples exposed. The skirt is very short and just barely comes down below my butt cheeks. When I sit down it exposes everything if I don't keep my legs pressed tightly together. But then that's the idea, I suppose. Tommy gave me a pair of black leather, knee length boots with four inch heels.

The men called this my "come fuck me now" outfit. It looked expensive to me and I wondered if they had paid for it themselves. Joe told me to try it on, so I picked up the gifts and headed for the bedroom.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked me.

"You want me to change right here in the living room?" I responded.

"Of course."

So I took off the shirt and put on the bustier and skirt. Joe must have told them what sizes I wear because they fit well. They really seemed to enjoy watching me, especially when I sat down to pull the long boots on. I think it's a bit over the top, but the men loved it and gave me lots of compliments.

"Wow, that's even hotter than I imagined," Tommy said.

"It's a different look for you, but it shows off your tight body nicely," Bruce told me.

"But something is missing," Joe commented. "Oh, I know. I'll be right back." And he went upstairs.

While Joe was gone Bruce and Tommy had me model my new outfit. They told me to walk the length of the room, turn around, and come back. That's when Joe returned and buckled my collar around my neck.

"Now it's perfect," He said.

Joe had me pose for some pictures, of course. Then they had me get them some beer and sandwiches and generally strut around for them. While Joe watched football they took turns getting blowjobs and fucking me right there in the living room. I loved it and I suspect that Joe enjoyed watching us. They never had me take off my new outfit. My breasts were already available and they just flipped up the skirt when the wanted access to my lower half.

After they had each cum twice, Tommy left, saying that he had to work, but Bruce stayed around to watch football with Joe. It looked like Tommy was annoyed when he heard that. I have been getting the feeling lately that there is some tension between the two of them. I think maybe Tommy felt like he was the #1 kid, but that Joe was now favoring Bruce. I could see that since Joe and Bruce had more in common. I have to admit that Bruce is more physically attractive and a little better at sex, but Tommy is a nicer person.

I was very satisfied with the days sex, but as I got Joe and Bruce another beer, I was thinking that I wouldn't mind more. Since it looked like Bruce would be staying for the day I thew a roast and some vegetables into the slow cooker. Shortly after that there was a knock on the back door. Joe told me to get it. I was a little nervous until I saw it was Scott. I let him in and he whistled at me. I was so happy to see him that I threw my arms around him and gave him a long wet kiss.

"I'm glad to see you too!" He said.

"Are you here to fuck me too?" I asked in as slutty a voice as I could manage.

"That's the plan," He answered.

I took him into the living room and said to Joe, "Look who's here."

Joe didn't even look up, he just told Scott to take me upstairs and do what he wanted. He fucked me as soon as we got in the spare bedroom. He didn't last long, but he got hard again as I cleaned him up. That's when he told me he wanted to "fuck that tight ass." Every time before when I was taken anally I didn't really enjoy it that much, but this time I did. I'm not sure why, maybe it just took some time to get used to it.

Scott wasn't gone very long before James and Chuck arrived. They both loved my new outfit too. It was a real rush being fucked by James while I sucked on his son's cock. I never get tired of the father-son thing. By the time they left I was quite satisfied and it was getting on towards supper time, so I fed Joe and Bruce. I was glad that I had put the roast in the slow cooker earlier, because I hadn't had much time to cook.

At that point I would have been quite happy with the day if it had ended there. But it didn't. I was cleaning up in the kitchen, still wearing my new leather outfit, when Bruce came up behind me and started playing with my breasts. I pushed back against him and could feel his erection pressing against the small of my back.

"Haven't had enough yet, stud?" I asked him seductively.

"I can never get enough of your tight body," He replied.

That's when Joe walked in. "You gonna fuck my wife again?" He asked Bruce.

"That's the general idea," Bruce answered.

"Well do a good job then. I want to hear her scream this time," Joe replied.

Bruce led me upstairs to the spare bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. Then he stripped and joined me. As he started fucking me he said, "I want you to be vocal, and don't hold back."

So I just told him what was going through my mind as he pounded me. Things like how good he felt inside me, and how much I loved his cock. The more I talked the more energetic he became and the more turned on I became. Up and up we went until finally I told him I was going to cum.

"Shout it out, slut, tell the world!" He ordered.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Make me cum Bruce! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty pussy!" I yelled loud enough to be heard through the whole house, and maybe even further.

"You're such a slut, such a fucking, dirty, gang banging slut. Cum for me, slut, cum on my cock," Bruce hissed.

"Oh yes, I'm coming," I screamed, stretching out that last word.

I normally don't yell and scream during sex. But I knew Joe wanted it, and given the intensity of my orgasm it wasn't that difficult. Bruce just pounded his way through it without even slowing down. I was quickly building to another climax when he came inside me. I really wished he had held off for just a little longer. I could have had another gut wrenching orgasm.

He was really spent after that and it took a few minutes before he sat up and demanded that I clean off his cock. While I was doing that he told me that I was the "hottest fucking slut" he'd ever heard of and that I could make a fortune in the porno business. I took that as a compliment. When I was finished he got dressed and told me to wait there.

Joe loves to fuck me after other men have come inside me, and tonight was no different. Except that I had more than usual. He even commented about how sloppy and wet my "cunt" felt. Considering how quickly he added his load to the others, I'd say he really liked it. By that time it was late and we were both tired. Joe was planning on putting a half day in at the Center, so I cleaned up and we went to bed.

I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot. What a great way to start anew being Joe's submissive.

Today Kyle and Troy came over in the morning. It kind of reminded me of those early days with Tommy and Scott. They were both trying to be confident as they ordered me around, but I could tell they were nervous and unsure. I didn't let on and called them my "studs." It was fun. I love their stamina.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes well. Write me when you can, but don't push it. Take the time you need to let yourself heal.

Sharon