A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that and through dinner they talked about sports mostly and left me out of the conversation. I was just happy they weren't talking about me anymore and hoped they were done embarrassing me for the evening. I should have known better.

When the waitress brought the bill, Jeff struck up a conversation with her. After a little light banter he asker her as he gestured to me, "So, do you think my sister in law could work here?"

"Sure. Is she looking for a job?" She answered seriously.

"I don't know, but I'm not sure she can fill out the shirt," He replied while looking right at her breasts.

She laughed. "No problem, they come in small too."

"Still wouldn't get as many tips as you, I'd bet," Jeff said.

She laughed again and walked away. I noticed that Jeff left her a hefty tip. He may be a jerk, but at least he isn't a cheap bastard too. After they paid the bill we piled back into Joe's car. Jeff shoved his hand back up my dress as soon as he sat down.

"How would you like to play a few games of 8 ball?" Jeff asked Joe as soon as we were moving.

"Sure. Know of a place around here?" Joe replied.

"Yeah, just down the road a bit. Nice little place just a couple of minutes off the highway," Jeff answered.

"It's not a dive, is it?" Joe asked.

"Don't worry, it has local flavor, but it's not a road house," Jeff said.

"OK, lead the way."

A few minutes later Jeff had us exit off the highway and a few minutes after that we were there. It didn't look very busy. There was only about 12 or 15 cars parked outside. The place wasn't much to look at from the outside, but the interior was OK. Well worn, but clean. Most of the people were sitting at the bar. Regulars most likely.

As we walked past I could feel the eyes following us. I didn't know if was because we were strangers or because my dress was partly unbuttoned. Either way it made me a little nervous. Just past the bar was an open area with some tables and the rest room. Past that was an alcove containing a single pool table. It was not in use.

The boys fished some quarters out of their pockets and stacked them neatly on the old table before starting their first game. I just sat in a chair in the corner and watched. Joe won the first game, so apparently Jeff had to buy the first round of drinks. He got a beer for each of them, and a glass of red wine for me. It was some sort of cheap house brand, but it was drinkable.

It was during the second game that a couple of the other patrons came around to check us out. Or maybe it was to check me out, because after a few minutes they were standing next to me and introducing themselves. Sammy was a young guy, maybe 25, while Al was about 35 or so. They chatted with me as they kept one eye on the game, and the other trying to look down my dress.

After Jeff won the second game Sammy asked if they wanted to play against him and Al. They agreed and flipped a coin to decide who broke first. Joe noticed I was getting bored and came over to flirt with me until his next turn. Jeff followed suit, although he was a little less subtle about it. By the end of the game even Al and Sammy were getting in on the act. They were more restrained as they tried to figure out how far they could go.

"How would you like to make it more interesting?" Jeff asked Sammy and Al.

"What do you have in mind?" Al returned.

"If we win, you give us $10 for every ball you leave on the table," Jeff answered.

"And if we win?" Sammy asked, sensing Jeff had something else in mind.

"Then Sharon will undo a button on her dress for every ball we leave on the table," Jeff said.

That got my attention. Al and Sammy looked over at me, obviously counting the buttons left (9).

"And if there's more than nine?" Al asked.

"Then the belt comes off, followed by the entire dress," Jeff replied.

Now I was a little scared. Joe and Jeff were pretty good pool players, but I could end up nearly nude if things went badly. But knowing Jeff, maybe that was the plan. I'll probably never know, but Al and Sammy won the next game. Joe and Jeff left 5 balls on the table, so I slowly unbuttoned the next 5 buttons on my dress. Now it was open to my waist and only held together by the remaining 4 buttons and the belt.

Joe and Jeff did much better for the next game. At one point I thought they might even win, they only had two balls left. But Joe muffed and easy shot leaving Sammy a chance to clear the table and secure the win. As I was reaching down to undo two more buttons, I was interrupted.

"The bottom two," Al said.

It didn't really matter to me, so I opened the bottom two buttons. Al and Sammy were watching me closely. I knew I was showing a lot of leg and my breasts were probably quite visible from the side. I also noticed that a few of the other patrons in the bar had taken up tables nearby. Apparently we had attracted some attention and now I had a bigger audience. This was exactly what I was worried about.

The next game was also close, but it was clear to me that Al and Sammy were the better players. They easily beat my husband and brother in law, leaving 5 balls on the table. After the 8 ball dropped into the pocket, they all turned and looked at me. The people at the tables watching did likewise. I was the center of attention and I couldn't move for a moment.

"Do you need help?" Jeff sneered.

"No, I can manage," I stammered.

With trembling fingers I opened up the last two buttons on my dress. Then I unbuckled the wide belt and handed it to Jeff. Now my dress was literally just hanging on my arms. Jeff held his other hand out. I knew what he wanted, but the thoughts were spinning in my head. Could I really strip in a bar full of people? What would happen afterwards? How was I going to get out of here without getting attacked?

"Well?" Jeff prompted.

I knew he would just take it anyway, so I just decided to get it over with. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it slide down my arms. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I handed it to Jeff. It was terrifying, humiliating, exhilarating, and arousing all at the same time. Every eye was on me as I stood there in just my small black thong and high heels. My nipples were so hard they ached and my pussy was tingling.

"I think it's time to go," Joe said quietly.

He didn't need to speak very loud -- you could have heard a pin drop in that place. Joe took one of my hands, and Jeff took the other. Together the three of us just walked out of the bar. All conversation ended abruptly as we passed by. We were out the door and half way to the car when I heard someone call out behind us.

"Wait, hold on a sec," Al shouted.

I wanted to run to the car, but the men stopped and turned around. Al and Sammy were jogging towards us.

"You left 5 balls, but she only did 4," Sammy said.

"Ah, I see. So you think she still owes you something. What is it you want?" Jeff responded.

"The panties," Al answered.

Jeff looked a me and Joe didn't object. I knew what I had to do, but it was difficult. Once I took off my thongs, I'd be stark naked. I know that sounds silly since I was nearly naked already, but for some reason that small scrap of cloth made a difference to me at that moment.

I only hesitated for a second, and then I quickly pulled them down and handed my thong to Jeff. I stood there in the harsh parking lot lights completely exposed to these strangers as their lustful eyes roamed across my body. The both had erections bulging the front of their pants, and that gave me some satisfaction.

"I think we should get a bonus for winning all three games," Al suggested.

I thought that Jeff would tell me to have sex with them, and I would have it he had asked. But he didn't. Instead he handed my thong to Al.

"Here. This will be a great conversation piece when you tell this story to your friends," Jeff replied.

Then we turned around and waked the remaining distance to Joe's Town Car. Jeff threw my clothes on the front seat and then told me to get into the back. He followed me in and Joe started back for the highway. Jeff roughly pushed my legs apart and jammed his hand between my legs.

"Just as I thought Joe, your whore wife is sopping wet," He said.

"Yeah, I think she liked being exposed in front of strangers," Joe replied.

"Suck my cock, bitch," Jeff ordered.

As I sucked my brother in law's cock I realized that my husband was right. I had been aroused by the exhibitionism, and by the depravity of being used as a pool game bet. Just a toy for my husband and his brother. My cheeks burned with my humiliation, but my pussy was on fire too.

"Now fuck me," Jeff demanded after several minutes.

I climbed up onto his lap and inserted his cock into me. As I worked cock he sucked my tits and for a moment I forget where I was. Then there was a flash of car headlights and I realized that anybody looking in would know exactly what I was doing. I know it was dark out and that was unlikely, but it still added to my excitement.

I think Jeff had a case of whiskey-dick because he didn't cum right away like I thought he would. I orgasmed twice, which really made him gloat, but by the time we got back within city limits of our home town he was still going. I was getting worried.

"We should stop," I said.

"Why?" Jeff asked.

"Because we are almost in town," I answered.

"So what?"

"What if someone I know sees me? What will they think?"

"They'll just think you are a cheating whore, and they wouldn't be far from the truth," Jeff said.

"No," I cried.

"I hope one of your friends sees you fucking your brother in law. Yeah, that would be great. Sharon the prissy bitch caught being the whoring slut she really is!" He hissed.

Then Jeff groaned and came inside me. When he was finished he pushed me off him and told me to clean him up. I happily complied. At least I was crouched down on the floor relatively out of sight. I took my time, and by the time I was finished Joe was parking the car in our garage.

When we got into the house Joe bent me over the arm of the big easy chair in the living room and took me from behind. While we were doing that Jeff turned on the TV and started watching some sports show as if we weren't even there. After he came in me Joe sat down to watch TV with his brother and I went to the bathroom to clean up a little. I didn't want to drip cum all over the house. Then Jeff told me to wait for him in my bed.

Around an hour later he joined me and said the he would be sleeping with me while Joe stayed in the guest bedroom. I was a little surprised by that, but I figured that had been planned ahead of time by the two of them. Jeff made me undress him and then kneel in front of him and suck his cock until he was hard. He informed me that from now on I was as much his "whore" as Joe's, and that that he would be taking more advantage of me. I didn't like the sound of that and intended to talk to Joe the next day. But for the time being, I was his.

He fucked me for quite a long time and in different positions. He talked quite a bit, mostly telling me what he thought of me in the most degrading terms possible. He said that he was going to use me as his sex toy to do all the things his wife wouldn't. He promised that he had a lot of "nasty" activities planned for me. He left no doubt that the only thing he thought I was good for was sex, and the more perverted the better. To my astonishment I came several times, which just reinforced his opinion that I was a sex starved slut.

Finally he shot his load inside me for the second time that night and then rolled over and fell asleep. With his words were still ringing in my ears, sleep eventually came, but only reluctantly.

I will have to tell you about Sunday later. I've been at this for several hours and Joe wants to know when I'll be off the computer.

Sharon

Oct 10/12/09 9:44PM

Sharon,

That was quite a Saturday evening you had! I know that's not the first time you've been exposed in public, but maybe the first time you were almost nude? Probably the first time you just had to stand there and be ogled. Am I right? How different did you feel than the other times? Did Jeff's presence make it any different?

Speaking of Jeff, he really seemed to take charge. Do you think that was something that he and Joe cooked up beforehand, or do you think it just happened? It kind of scared me when I read that he now thinks you are his slave in an equal way to Joe. Have you talked to Joe about this yet? If true, the ramifications are, well, scary. Jeff does not seem to have the kind of restraint that your husband has. But maybe this is why Joe is allowing it (if he is), because there are things that he won't make you do, but he still wants to see you do, and he knows Jeff has no compunction about ordering you to do them.

I wish my life was as interesting, but right now I'm just so busy at work I don't know which way is up. I guess I should just be happy I have a good job and haven't gotten the swine flu. Sometimes it's hard to see the good things in life when you are up to your ass in alligators.

Stay safe and don't take any wooden cocks.

Paul.

Oct 10/14/09 4:16PM

Paul,

I don't have a lot of time. Joe will be home soon and I have to get dinner started. I just wanted to answer the questions from your last email.

You were correct when you guessed that on Saturday night that was the most undressed I had ever been in a public place before. I had shown my breasts on several occasions before, but on Saturday I was almost naked. In fact, I was naked in the parking lot just before we left. And yes, the other times were more fleeting. This was a much longer exposure, and closer up too.

How different did that feel as compared to the other times and did Jeff's presence make it any different? While I was still embarrassed I was also much more aroused than ever before. It's like the humiliation tapped right into my inner slut, and she was enjoying it. I actually felt some perverted pride as I walked though the bar on the way out and turned heads. I don't think Jeff's presence had much of an effect beyond that, at least not until we got into the car.

I don't really like having sex with him, but I was so horny that I still had two orgasms. That was humiliating only because he liked it and it validated his opinion that I'm just a horny slut that's only good for one thing. I know he's always felt inferior to me, at least intellectually, so this is his way of taking me down a few notches. That's why I, like you, was concerned when he said I was as much his slave as Joe's.

After Jeff left on Sunday I asked Joe about what Jeff had said to me. He told me that Jeff was going to be like James in as much as sometimes Joe would have his brother help him with a fantasy, like Saturday night. Other times he will "loan" me out to him so that I can satisfy one of Jeff's fantasies that doesn't include Joe. Otherwise nothing has changed, Joe is still my only full-time master.

I have to go now. I'll try to write later and tell you about Sunday morning.

Love,

Sharon

Oct 10/14/09 5:56PM

Sharon,

I'm glad that you are being aroused by these experiences. To me this shows that you have now completely embraced your submissive slut side. It may take a little while to establish a new balance, but I believe you are on the road to being a happier person. This is an important part of your personality and finding a constructive outlet for it is very important. So far it seems that Joe and you compliment each other nicely.

I'm also happy that Jeff has not gained the same level of control over you that Joe has, but I'm still a bit concerned about him. Your safety and pleasure are critical to Joe, but maybe not so much with his brother. I worry about what will happen when you are "loaned out" to him. I get the feeling there is still some pent-up animosity towards you in Jeff, and that could get expressed in a bad way in the heat of the moment.

Looking forward to hearing about Sunday morning.

Your friend,

Paul.