A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were getting ready to leave Diane came up to Sharon and said, "I feel so bad about your dress. You just keep mine for now and I'll have yours cleaned. We can swap them back later."

Great, Sharon thought, now she would have to go home naked. At least she had a coat – it was cold outside that time of year after all. On the way home Joe turned up the heat in the car and when it got quite warm he commented on it and suggested she open her coat. She knew what he wanted, so she unzipped the coat and opened it as wide as the seatbelt would allow.

"That looks uncomfortable," Joe observed, "Just take it off."

Sharon unbuckled the seatbelt and took off her coat, leaving her completely naked. It was dark out, so she wasn't too worried.

"Throw it in the back seat," Joe ordered.

She tossed the coat into the back seat and buckled her seatbelt again, the shoulder strap neatly separating her tits. Joe had done this before and even though it had made Sharon nervous, it was always uneventful. This time was a little different in that Joe left the big garage door open and made her get out of the car and retrieve her coat. Only after she was back in the house did he close the door.

The next day when Diane returned her dress, she told Sharon that everybody thought that was the best party they had ever been at. The sexual tension created by the "hypnotic suggestions" was powerful, they said. Not only wondering if she would accept them, but also the thrill of watching when she did – every time.

"When Ron told me about this plan I thought it sounded fun," Diane confessed, "But I was sure at some point it would get to be too much and you'd refuse to go along. Frankly I'm amazed that you did go along with everything. Ron said you would, so I guess he knows you better than I do."

Sharon thought that Diane was fishing for something there, but she wasn't sure what. Did she want to know if Ron was fucking her? Or maybe she wanted to know if Sharon was a real slut? Joe's sex slave? But she was afraid to ask Diane or try to do some fishing of her own. If Ron hadn't told her the truth about Sharon yet, then perhaps it was better to leave it that way.

"In the cold light of day, I'm surprised too," Sharon responded. "I guess it was the wine and all the sexy company."

A partial truth is better than none, she thought. Diane seemed to accept this, but Sharon had a feeling this subject may come up again in the future. The rest of the week passed without note, and in fact I only received one short email from Sharon during that time period. The next weekend was a different story though. She knew that Joe had something planned, she just didn't know what.

So that next Saturday, Sharon was not surprised to hear the doorbell ring in the late afternoon. She fully expected to see one of the cubs when she opened the door, but instead she found herself facing Erin. Now she was surprised. When she let her in, Sharon noticed that Erin was dressed like a slut: a little tight red dress, no bra and showing plenty of leg. This was very unlike her. Normally she was a t-shirt and jeans gal.

Joe must have heard the doorbell because that's when he showed up saying, "Great. You are right on time, and dressed just as I told you."

Sharon was confused. She had no idea what this was all about.

"I think it's time to tell Sharon," Joe said to Erin.

Erin nodded.

"Erin told me a few weeks ago that she was fantasizing about being my submissive slave like you and wanted to try it," Joe explained. "So, I told her that I would give her a 'try out' to see if she could handle the reality. I decided to do it in secret, so that if she wanted to back out nobody else would know."

Sharon suspected at this point that Erin was more interested in staying close to Joe, and this was the only way she could think of to do it. I agreed with her at the time, but we would have to wait to find out for sure.

"Two weekends ago when you were at Jeff's I brought Tommy over to her place to fuck her. She did well taking orders from someone that used to take them from her. So last weekend I had Dave and Bruce take her over to his place and fuck the hell out of her. They told me she was a good slut and did everything they told her. Erin said that she came more times that night than she can ever remember before and now understands why you like the group sessions, especially with the young guys," Joe continued.

"This led me to the decision to offer to make her my permanent submissive sex slave. She accepted today and she is here to celebrate this lifestyle change with us tonight," He announced.

To say Sharon was surprised would be putting it mildly.

"I have a fun evening planned, but you need to change first, Sharon," Joe said. "You have a black dress similar to Erin's. I want you to wear it – no underwear of course – and your choice of high heels. When you are ready we will leave."

Sharon dressed as ordered, put on some makeup, brushed her hair, and off they went in Joe's Town car. The first stop was a local bar known for it's third and half pound burgers. They didn't stand out too much in a place like that, but she was sure that one man out with two scantily dressed women would garner some attention.

The two women shared a half pound cheese burger and fries. Joe had a third pound bacon cheese burger with a basket of onion rings. Sharon had a Mike's hard lemonade and the other two drank beer. It was more than enough to fill them all up.

On the way out they got some strange looks and Sharon caught the word "hookers". Apparently some of the other patrons thought that she and Erin were prostitutes and that Joe was their customer. She could see why they might come to that conclusion, but she didn't like being thought of as a common street walker.

Joe drove out to the Embassy Suites near the airport and they had a few drinks in the bar. It seemed to Sharon that he was waiting for something, but she didn't know what. Finally he announced that it was time for the "main event" and led them to the elevators. They went to the very top where the biggest suites were located and got out. Down the hall the knocked on a door and it was answered by Bruce.

"Is everybody here?" Joe asked as they entered the large suite.

"They are now," Bruce answered.

Inside waiting were Scott, Chuck, Kyle, Dave, and Troy.

"OK guys, I leave these two sluts in your capable hands. You have until midnight, that's four hours from now. You know what I want to find when I return," Joe said.

"Yeah, well fucked with cum leaking out of all their holes," Bruce confirmed.

"Very good," Joe said, and then he turned around and left.

"I think to get things started, we'd like see some strip tease," Bruce told them and started some music.

Sharon hadn't done it in a while, but she did have some experience. It looked to her like Erin didn't however, as she looked stiff and unsure. When she was having problems taking off her dress, Sharon helped her out, which the guys really liked. In fact, once they were naked (which didn't take long), Bruce told them he wanted to see them dance together. Once again, this wasn't completely new to Sharon, but she could tell Erin was feeling a little awkward. They danced close to each other and held hands, but that was about it. Of course that wasn't enough.

"Move in and start kissing while your rub your bodies together," Bruce ordered.

Erin hesitated and Sharon took control by pulling her in close and initiating a deep kiss. Erin was tense at first, but slowly relaxed as Sharon probed her mouth with her tongue and stroked her ass. She could hear the guys encouraging her and making lewd comments, calling them "hot bitches" and "horny sluts."

"Get a room you two!" Bruce joked.

The other boys laughed. It was a pretty lame joke, but they were still young men after all.

"Actually a bed is what you need," He continued. "Get over there. Erin you on the bottom and Sharon on top. Give us a nice juicy 69 to watch."

The women did as they were told. Soon Erin was squirming under Sharon's experienced tongue, but it was apparent that Erin had never given oral sex to another woman before. Or maybe she was just having trouble concentrating; Sharon knew how difficult it could be to give and receive at the same time. There were more nasty comments by the cubs, but she didn't really pay too much attention. When Erin came it was sudden and took Sharon by surprise. Erin squeezed Sharon's head tightly with her thighs and bucked wildly. For a moment Sharon thought she might be having a seizure it was so powerful.

Bruce separated them after that and the real gang bang began in earnest. From that point until midnight each of the boys took multiple turns with both women. They really seemed to like riding Erin through her strong orgasms. One of them said that it was like "riding a bucking horse." Another quipped, "No, like a fucking horse!"

After that they just called her the "fucking horse", or the "horse." Sharon felt sorry for Erin, but was that really any worse than being called a bitch or a slut? She decided for some reason it was. Despite that, Sharon thought that she got more attention than Erin did. She was sure she sucked more dick; maybe she really was better at it.

As promised, Joe returned at midnight. Both Sharon and Erin were laying on the bed with cum leaking out of their pussy and ass, just as he had requested. After the cubs dressed and left he took off his clothes and started fucking Erin, extolling the virtues of her sloppy cunt. Sharon was used to his fascination with "cream pie" fucking, but it still brought up some jealous feelings watching him fuck another woman.

After a while he pulled out and made Sharon clean his cock off with her mouth. Since she was sure he was just going to get it messy again in her pussy she didn't understand this. I told her I thought it was a way to humiliate her, forcing her to lick off not only the other men's cum from his dick, but Erin's juices as well. She thought I might be right.

Sure enough, when he was all clean he did fuck Sharon for a while, again telling her how great her pussy felt with all the other man cum squishing out around his cock. Just as he had with Sharon, he made Erin clean up his cock before once again inserting it into her dripping snatch. Back and forth he did this several more times until he got close to coming. Then Joe ordered Sharon and Erin to kiss while he jacked off and blew his wad all over their faces. When he was finished, he told them to lick each other's face clean.

"Don't want to waste it after all," He said.

They slept together in the big king sized bed and checked out early the next morning.

The rest of the month was a busy time with the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas shopping. I didn't really hear too much from Sharon until the Christmas parties started up. Then I got a few very interesting emails. Those will be in the next chapter.

12