A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Becca ..."

"Julia." She nodded.

"Thank you Julia. There was something about you that was so vulnerable; and you're cute. I enjoyed it -- and you."

We dressed in silence and quickly. She held my coat, I put it on, and we walked to the elevator, hand in hand. In the elevator, she said, "Julia, you don't have to take me back to work. I'm just going to meet my friends. I can walk to the L." I started to say something; she knew and stopped me. "Please don't. This wasn't about the money." She smiled. Yum. "You're going to have a great story for your Ma'am, Julia. I hope she enjoys it as much as we did." What a doll!

When we left the hotel we kissed. It was long and hard and lovely. She held my cheeks in her hands. She looked at me with a twinkle and said, "Mission accomplished Ms. Phelps." I laughed and laughed. I'll tell ya later. I asked if she was sure she was okay with the L. She nodded, "Every day, six days a week, round trip. And that doesn't count the trips downtown for shopping, museums and the like. I wasn't born here but I know my way around a little." All righty then. With a cute little wave she turned and walked south. I waited until she turned the corner westbound and flagged a cab. I need my baby. Home James. Nearly home and my phone rang. Sheri!!

"Hiiiii!"

"I want to hear it all pet. Every little detail."

"Ma'am, I'm nearly home in a cab. May I please tell you when I'm in the house?"

Silence. "Pet, tell the cabbie to drive. You'll tell me while you're in the cab; every little morsel of it." Oh lord. Silence. "You donot want to keep me waiting pet." Fuck.

So I began. I told of reading her letter, of working at my desk and how I'd had a shattering orgasm not having touched myself. There were no questions to this point. I continued, telling of my nerves in the cab ride. I told her of the blouse, and my words to the clerk. "Her name is Ruth, Ma'am. She's very young, very cute, and she agreed right away." I went on, telling of the hotel, how Ruth had taken off her top and bra, and my hesitation. I told of her teasing me about needing to finish the assignment, as she called it, (Sheri laughed there) and that we'd better get to it. I spoke of the clamps and her surprise. How she took them off and I nearly broke her hands. That she had unzipped my skirt, that she'd licked me, that I was delicious. I heard Sheri's breathing quicken. I told her what she'd said about me being a cougar and what I'd thought. She chuckled. I detailed our lovemaking and how lovely she was. I explained that when we finished, we dressed and left. She'd refused my offer of a cab and money and walked to the L.

"You have the blouse?" Yes. "The clamps?" Yes. "I'm thoroughly aroused pet. You've done very well today; rather spectacularly actually. Your Ma'am is most pleased." I was blushing and very wet. "How do you think I should resolve this ache in my pussy pet?" I thought.

"I could have the cab bring me to the house, Ma'am." I could hear her smile.

"That would be lovely pet. But no, I think you will listen as I pleasure myself. I've already started. You will want to touch yourself as well pet; you will not. Is that understood?" Fuck! She knew. I nodded in frustration. "I cannot hear your nod pet." Bitch.

"Yes of course Ma'am. I am not to ... I glanced in the mirror; his eyes were on me. "I am not to touch myself while I listen to you bring yourself to orgasm." Asshole.

"I was there pet." Iknew it!! "I had gone straight from work and checked the counter. I was across the street; not in the bar. I watched. You hesitated getting out of the cab; you stood on the sidewalk for a moment. I thought you might not do it. You walked in and came to the counter with your blouse. I saw your face -- crimson. I saw your lips move and her smile. I knew you'd done it and that she said yes. I didn't approach any of them, pet. This was all about you and your submission. Would you fulfill your task?" I heard it coming in her. Sheri had trouble talking as her words and breaths came in gasps. Her spend was close. I wanted it to be me. I wanted to see it all. "Oh, oh god, oh Julia!! Yes, yes baby, thank you pet." I heard her as she came, every moan, every sigh, every squeak, and a scream when she peaked.

"I love you Ma'am. I did as you asked. It scared me, but I did it. I think I understand; I needed to, for me. I was lucky to find someone as wonderful as Ruth but she was only a player in the learning. I never knew how much I needed this."

I held my hand over the speaker and told the driver to take me home. I gave him the address again.

I heard Sheri's breathing as she eased back. "Pet, yes, it's time for you to head home. After you have your dinner you will call me again. I will want to hear your spend." Oh my god! "Your trainingwill continue pet. I love you very much."

We said our goodbyes. How could I be so tired and so wet? Did I care? Not one bit. I paid the driver; no tip. Fuck you. I heard him mutter as I left, "Fuckin' dykes." I noted the cab number. Careful! She's five foot four with black hair!!

Dinner was on the table under a cover. It was cold. I ate every bit of it. I was famished, wet, and smiling. I gulped the glass of wine and poured another. I deserved it. Delicious! Figure out which I meant. I know and I'm not tellin'. I looked at the bag with the blouse. I wondered if Sheri would tell me tonight. I took the dishes to the kitchen and put them in the sink, put in the stopper, dish soap, and ran the water. Teresa wouldn't say anything but it didn't matter. It was a little thing; part of the new me. I smiled. I dried my hands after drying the dishes, turned, picked up my purse, the bag and my wine, and headed upstairs.

Which first, the shower or phone call? Hmm, a quandary. Oh! Ma'am wanted to hear my spend. I set down the purse and bag, took a sip of the wine, and undressed. I missed the clamps. No, I haveno explanation. I reached for my phone and the wine and headed to my bed. No toys required, thank you very much! I ran both hands over my body. I stretched, very languidly, slowly, and most gloriously. I felt the smile on my lips. I was a goddess. I thought about it. There were very few times I felt so alive, so much a woman, and so very sexual. Ruth was so young and she loved my loving. I tingled thinking of it. I called my lover. She breathed her greeting, "I love you Julia." Five lovely words.

"And I love you Sheri. More than I thought possible. Thank you, Ma'am."

I heard the sniffle. She loved me! We were quiet for a while. Sheri's voice was little, "How good?" Green eyed monster.

Sheri would understand why I left it out. "She goes to the same school as you." I heard her gasp. "She's a bit smaller and lighter than I am. She's got very red hair, she's lovely, really. Her nails were ripping my back to shreds and I took her hands and held them over her head. She absolutely went nuts -- wildcat nuts. She called me a cougar; I tore her up with our sex." I almost said lovemaking. "When she had her orgasm, she took me with her. Then she told me where she went to school and that she wanted to meet you. I had a thought that if she did I would cut her heart out. I couldn't bear it -- to lose you." I heard the sob. My eyes filled.

Then I heard her, cold and hard, "You kept something from me!" Uh oh.

"Yes Ma'am. I ... I didn't want to tell you. For me, for us -- it was stupid and selfish. As big as it is, you'd be unlikely to cross paths with her at school. I never spoke your name, nor did she ask." Silence again. I could hear her thinking.

Her voice was soft again. "I think, if I put myself in your place tonight, I may have done as you've explained pet. There will be no ... all's forgiven. Tell me of the cab ride home." Tease!

"A man; he drank up every word of it. I caught him looking once so I was very graphic in my explanation." I heard the snicker. "I paid him and didn't tip him. He called me a fucking dyke as I left so I took the cab number." Sheri giggled. "I'll be reporting him to the proper officials Ma'am."

"Let it go pet. It is part of your submission." I knew that, Sheri. "Do you need a spend after your day, pet?"

"Iam tired. But, of course, I would love to."

"Do you know how wet I was all day, pet? When I wrote the letter, my heart pounded. It was a bit much but I thought you were up to the task. I didn't know of your spend but am glad to hear of it! Glorious! It gave me a good push toward my own, which you were part of." I blushed at her words -- and her love. "I think perhaps we both need our rest, pet. So I shall give you a good night kiss and tell you how much I love you. You have pleased your Ma'am, greatly, with your courage. You wear submission well, Julia. It is truly you." I nodded. She knew it ... it was growing in me as well.

"Thank you Ma'am. You're very right; it does grow. How you knew is beyond me but you did."

"Pet, that is not for you to think about tonight, if ever. There will be more ... they may shock you. I will not ask more of you than I believe you capable of nor will I humiliate you. Ever!" I cried at her words. "I love you baby. We were fated to be together and I'm glad. Sleep sweet Julia darling. I love you!" Tears streamed down my cheeks.

I sniffled. "I love you as well Sheri." Somehow I knew that was enough. A few more words and we hung up. I cried hot tears of joy as I hugged her tight. I fell asleep to dreams of a tall, lithe, blonde with green eyes and cat-like quickness.

Author's Note: Another chapter of what wound up being a rather long story -- more to come. Thanks to all for reading, for your votes, and for all the wonderful comments and email!! I hope all of you enjoy the tale as it unfolds. As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies.