A Couple's Fun on the Beach

Story Info
A couple enjoys mutual masturbation on the beach.
1.3k words
4.05
52.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after sunrise a couple walked down the beach with a small picnic basket. The guy was dressed in board shorts and a tee shirt while the woman wore a low cut one-piece swimsuit that revealed a lot of her breasts. If you were to look closely, you would notice the outline of the nipple rings that pierced her nipples.

They walked down the beach talking and holding hands. They occasionally looked out at the empty ocean, with nothing visible except the rising sun and crashing waves. There was very little traffic on the beach this morning. The guy pointed up towards the dunes and they walked up and away from the surf.

The guy spread a small blanket from the basket which they lay down on watched the sun clearing the horizon. He looked over and watched the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. He reached out and touched one of the nipple rings with his finger, through the fabric of her swimsuit.

He felt her nipple respond to his touch, getting harder and rising to a sharp point under the swimsuit. He ran his finger under the fabric to tease her nipple, making it swell to a hard shape under the suit. The other nipple, although completely ignored, was getting turned on as well, causing a pair of very hard nipples clearly visible under her swimsuit.

He really enjoyed her hard nipples. Playing with her nipples and nipple rings were a great way to turn her on. Not long after the nipples grew hard, the sweet nectar started to flow from her pussy. He thought about what it feels like to slowly push his hard dry cock into her moist pussy, with the smooth wetness covering his cock, the first penetration pulls her lips deep inside her pussy and leaves his cock covered with her juice as it comes out.

He reached into the basket and pulled out a large skin colored dildo and handed it to her. He said "I want to watch you fuck yourself with this. I'll watch for anyone coming near us and you keep an eye out behind me."

She said "I'm not taking off my suit out here in public!"

"You won't", he said, " just pull the suit aside and put it where you know you want it."

She lay back on one elbow propping her head up, and used her other hand on the dildo. She propped up one leg and used the dildo head to slowly push away the cloth from her dripping pussy.

The dildo was huge and it took a while to get her juices to cover its head enough to get it started in her pussy. She felt the head stretching her outer pussy lips taut as it slowly entered.

She would have preferred he pull out his cock and drive it into her, making her come over and over but she knew how much he loved seeing things disappear into her pussy. The list of things they had stuffed into her pussy would boggle your mind but, it seemed to work for them.

She looked over at him and saw his cock tenting the front of his swimsuit. It was baggy but was starting to cause quite a bulge, watching that dildo enter her pussy... She stopped pushing the dildo inside and said "You're just going lay there and watch?"

He said "Sure!"

She said "No way Mister, pull out your cock for me and jack off for me."

He looked surprised but seeing the dildo was at an impasse, he decided to fill her request. He lifted the leg of his shorts and pulled out his cock and began to slowly jack it off.

She said "When you come for me, come on me. You've been talking about it a while but you never do. This time, I want to see the cum shoot out of your cock and land on me." He slowly readjusted his position so he was more in a sitting position, with her upper body near his knees.

She pulled out the dildo and pushed it back in further inside her. Her body gave an involuntary jerk as it hit some pleasure spot while stretching her poor horny pussy to its limits. She started to push and pull that huge dildo to the depths of her pussy, bumping her cervix at the bottom of each stroke. Her body was getting involved, rocking her hips in time with her strokes.

She watched him stroke his cock with his hand, keeping time with the dildo. His cock head would appear through the top of his hand when she hit the bottom of her strokes. His cock head was shiny with pre-cum, dripping from his cock.

She wanted to stop with the dildo and climb on top of him, sinking his cock deep inside her, but this was what he wanted her to do. He would surely take care of her needs later with his cock.

She had to concentrate on keeping the dildo moving. Normally, that was his job and all she had to do was enjoy the pleasure of the dildo or his cock driving ever faster, deeper and harder into her pussy. The sides of the dildo glistened with her juice and it sank deep inside her without much effort, unless it hit one of the spots that caused her pussy to clamp down on the invading beast. She felt an orgasm approaching as she hit the bottom of another stroke. "I'm going to cum soon!" she said and repeated the stroke.

He lifted up a little, getting closer to her, grasping his cock tightly and driving down with his fist. The head of his cock was wet with his cum, and red from the friction. Watching her cum almost always made him cum too. He watched carefully as she rapidly plunging the huge dildo inside her. Her legs were shaking and her stomach muscles were clenching like her pussy was trying to grab the huge cock that was fucking her. She let out a loud groan as it sunk to the hilt inside her and her legs quivered as she came with a huge orgasm.

He saw her cumming and was immensely turned watching her pound that monster cock into her pussy and felt the cum starting to rise in his balls. He pounded his cock from top to bottom just as he would if it were her pussy that was enveloping his cock.

All the sudden, looking down over her, he came, watching her quaking body, erect nipples and flushed face. A long thin gob of cum leapt out of his cock and landed on her ample chest almost in the middle of her breasts.

He kept pumping his cock and it shot cum at the end of each stroke. He aimed at her face and drizzled several of the weakening streams on her face. Finally, he ran out of energy and cum.

He looked over her and saw that big cock, slowly being pushed out of its home, with nearly a dozen jets of cum splattered on her upper body. The vision of this made his cock twitch like he wanted more.

He asked her, "Time for a swim to wash off?"

She said "No way! it's too cold! Besides, I'm not worried if anyone sees cum on me. That's my business." She took her finger and herded some cum onto her finger and stuck her finger in her mouth. "Someday soon you're going to do it in my mouth, aren't you?" she said.

He lay down next to her and cuddled her, playing with the cum smears on her swimsuit and teasing her nipples.

After a few minutes, they began to pack up their things and slowly walked back to their car. She hugged him close and kissed him deeply before they got in the car.

She whispered in his ear "Will you do me again when we get home?" His eyes lit up and he nodded. They both got into the car and disappeared into the early morning traffic.