A Couple's Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Diane was equipped and stepped over towards the swing. Lucy sat comfortably suspended, getting used to the almost weightless like sensation as she hung there. Stepping up between her legs, and then adjusting the height just a little, Diane started off by teasing Lucy's opening with the tip of the life-like looking prick she now held in her hand.

"Good, you're nice and wet," she said as she rubbed herself against the woman's cunt, spearing out some of her moisture in the process, though she then added a bit of the "Super slick" she'd brought with her to ensure that. "Ready?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lucy said unabashedly as she hung there, uncaring at this point that everyone else stood around anxiously waiting to see Diane fuck her.

"I think she deserves a few extra points for this too!" Diane added, and then slowly...gingerly began shoving the fairly good-sized cock she had on into the woman. "How's that?" She soon asked as she held still letting Lucy become accustomed to the large-sized prick she now held in side, most of which was in fact in. And looking at Steve's prick in comparison, it was a few inches longer than his. She was no doubt feeling a bit more prick inside her than she had with her husband, though there was of course no way of telling what else she might have had up inside herself from time to time either.

"Fucking perfect!" She cried out pleasurably as Diane now began fucking into her, letting the swing move effortlessly as she did.

Hearing Joyce's cry of pleasure turned my head back around towards her for a moment, though I was admittedly captivated in watching Diane fucking Lucy. Sure enough, just seeing Joyce sitting there with her eyes closed, looking for all the world like a stick of melted butter at the moment, it was obvious she'd just finished enjoying a very satisfying climax as she hurriedly turned down the vibrations.

"Holy shit that felt good!" She grinned still looking a bit cross-eyed. Weak in the knees she soon stood however, removing the dildo she'd chosen and then cleaning it off with the solution that Diane had provided. Karen quickly placed her own chosen toy on the "saddle" and then experimented with the controls briefly, getting a sense of them before actually mounting it.

"What happens if I squirt?" She then asked a bit nervously. "Because sometimes when I get really excited, I do."

"Then squirt!" I told her. "Enjoy yourself, that's what it's here for. We've got plenty of towels to clean up with, so don't let a little something like that hold you back. I've been known to squirt a few times myself honey, so go for it!"

For a moment, I felt like I was watching a tennis match. One moment looking at Karen as she rode the Sybian, enjoying the way her massive tits bounced, though mostly she just sat on it and let it do all the work for her. Like Joyce had done, she looked like slowly melting butter as she rode the thing, the intensity of how it must have felt inside her clearly obvious. And then of course next to me, Diane still busily fucking Lucy, who was laughing deliriously now as she hung there suspended, thrashing about wildly, and enjoying the sensation of it as she did. Diane still thrusting in and out of her with the enormous prick, and everyone else standing about looking on. I noticed again too, Larry's cock was even more swollen, purpler than I'd ever seen it as Cheryl stood next to him stroking his dick while the two of them watched.

I soon felt Joyce along with Ted come up to stand next to me looking on, Ted's hand somewhat secretly caressing my ass as we stood there, and mine then caressing his a moment later. I glanced over to find Jim, and sure enough found him preparing to take Diane's place, much to Steve's delight as he'd obviously spoken to him about it, receiving an excited nod of approval upon having done so. As Diane finally pulled out, Lucy looked up curiously, and then grinned broadly upon seeing Jim take her place. She quickly sought me out, looking over, but I merely blew her a kiss by way of letting her know I was cool with it.

"Come on, I'll wait my turn on this," I told Joyce and Ted both. "But I really want to see Jim fucking Lucy now," I added as the three of us wandered over closer to the swing. But the big surprise was yet to come, and came in a way that none of the rest of us could have ever suspected. When it did, the swing, the Sybian, everything else suddenly became second place.

**

As I stood watching Jim sliding his slick hard prick in and out of Lucy's cunt as she lay suspended in the swing, I turned seeing Cheryl suddenly cornering Diane off to one side. They spoke briefly, but it was the look in Diane's surprised face that now captured my attention. She glanced up towards Larry, barely nodding her head at him, and then motioned towards the so far unused "naughty room," we'd designated earlier, and which hadn't been used.

"What the fuck?" I thought wondering as Cheryl, Larry and Diane still wearing her strap-on made their way over towards it. I turned back towards Joyce walking over and then whispering to her. "Something interesting is going on."

"What?"

"I'm not sure yet, but Cheryl, Larry and Diane just disappeared into the guest room," I informed her.

"That IS interesting! Come on!"

Joyce and I stood outside the door listening. At first there was very little that could be heard, a few low toned words, and then what sounded like a very low deep moan.

"I gotta see this!" Joyce said cracking open the door peering in. I stood on the other side looking over her shoulder as the door quietly opened a few inches. Neither Joyce nor myself could have been prepared for what we now witnessed. Cheryl was laying sideways on her back across the bed. Larry standing off to one side as Cheryl held his long stiff shaft in her hand, licking and sucking it. Behind him, Diane stood between his legs as he slightly bent over, his hands supporting himself on the bed. It was obvious she was fucking him from behind.

Seeing us at the door, Diane smiled and then waved us into the room. "I told them they probably couldn't get away with this without someone getting curious," she laughed. Larry looked up a little embarrassed, but he was feeling too much pleasure at the moment to care. Diane still fucking his ass, his wife busily sucking and stroking his rock-hard cock. Seconds later Joyce and I stood off to either side of Diane watching her as she continued, our hands now caressing them both, fondling Diane's full breasts, caressing her ass along with Larry's.

"What's going on in here?" James spoke as he and Marlene now came into the room. Ted, Karen and Mac soon joining them as suddenly the small little bedroom became very crowded.

It was interesting to see the heightened arousal that everyone suddenly felt upon seeing the five of us. Ted walking up behind me, his hands now coming out to begin fondling my breasts. The fact no one seemed to notice or think about him doing that, testament to the fact all eyes were now glued on Diane as she stood there fucking Larry from behind. Karen had reached down grasping her husband's cock placing herself in the same position that Larry was in on the opposite side of the bed looking on.

"Fuck me baby, come fuck my sweet ass!" She all but demanded from him. "Someone grab me some lube!" She then added as a sudden after thought. Marlene sprinted outside, moments later returning with it, and then actually applied it herself to Karen's ass, along with Mac's cock as he stood smiling happily at the unexpected contact.

"Toss it here!" I stated as I felt Ted's hard prick creasing my ass, rubbing himself against me. As Marlene had done for Karen and Mac, Joyce quite naturally now did the same for Ted and myself. Once she had, Joyce then joined Cheryl on the bed, slipping over to begin licking me as I stood over her, Ted's stiff prick now easing inside my own tight puckered opening.

The sound of my husband's laugh was unmistakable. "We were wondering where the hell everyone disappeared to!" He stated. "All that room out there to spread out in, and where do they all come to?"

I glanced up and over, Lucy, Steve and Jim now having joined us, though Lucy now crawled up into the bed and placed herself between Cheryl's legs. Cheryl didn't even bother to look up, wondering who it was that suddenly began licking her pussy. Larry just groaned even more deeply seeing her now doing this to his wife. In moments what had started out as a toy party had turned into a virtual orgy as all pretense of shyness or inhibitions had evaporated. Everywhere you now looked, someone was doing something to someone else, and very often then moving off moments later to do join up, or stand and watch another couple though soon joining in.

"Fuck, I'm going to lose it!" Larry cried out. As he'd so thoroughly entertained everyone before, all eyes seemed to lock on him, no matter what they were doing as he cried out, Cheryl still sucking and licking his prick, though Lucy now looked up from eating Cheryl's pussy, eyes locked expectantly on Larry's prick.

No one was again disappointed.

If I thought Larry's "cum-show" earlier was spectacular, it was nothing in comparison to what we all witnessed now. His face screwed up into an almost painful looking grimace, he suddenly clenched, his eyes popping open as the first surge of his spunk leapt from the tip of his prick. Expecting it perhaps, Cheryl moved off to one side, still jerking his cock as the first streamer of his cream exploded and shot far enough to actually hit Lucy on the side of her face, surprising her. Giggling, she moved up closer towards the two of them, taking the next several jettison's of his spunk directly against her breasts. In seconds she was covered beyond belief, Cheryl now reaching over, fondling the woman's breasts and now massaging Larry's semen into them as he continued adding more and more of his again fantastic deluge.

"Fucking A!" Steve soon cried out, stepping back now fisting his own cock as he too began coming. Spinning around on the bed, Lucy still covered in Larry's cream now began receiving the surge from her husband as he began adding to sea of spunk still covering her body.

"More! More!" Lucy cried out deliriously as Mac only too happy to oblige now stepped over to stand next to Steve. Seconds later he too was unleashing his own load of cream spraying it upon her person, a voluminous discharge almost as spectacular as Larry's had been.

Behind me, I felt Ted groan, grunt, and then stiffen. In moments I felt his own climax filling my ass, triggering my own needed release. Joyce immediately went back to lapping at my cunt, licking my clit knowing full well what was about to happen. As I began to climax, Ted's prick still spurting inside me, I gushed, and gushed, and then began squirting my own precious liquid into my sister's mouth as she lay beneath me drinking it in.

James had now moved up onto the bed, his prick easily sliding into my sister's cunt as he began fucking her wildly. Marlene kneeling beside them, fondling her breasts, caressing her husband's balls urging him on.

"That's it baby, fuck her. Fuck that sweet hot pussy!" She cried out decadently.

Finally spent I stepped back, Ted's prick sliding out of me as I did. Though totally satisfied, shivers of release still coursed through my body. Karen now took my place as Joyce began licking her, James still thrusting in and out of my sister's slick-sounding pussy, the slap of flesh against flesh lost in the sounds of so many moaning, groaning and doing the same.

Jim now joining them on the bed, Marlene rolling over onto her back, side-by-side with my sister as Jim began teasing the opening of her pussy with his cock.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried out deliriously as Jim began doing so, now matching pace with James as the two of them thrust in and out now side-by-side together.

As I stumbled out of the room still weak in the knees, I couldn't help but laugh. Diane had impaled herself on the Sybian and was now riding it for dear life. I walked over towards her kneeling down, kissing her deeply and then began playing with her breasts as she groaned softly appreciating the additional stimulation.

By one's, and then by two's, everyone seemed to reemerge back into the main room. For the most part simply looking on, recuperating and recovering as Diane's cry of release finally filled the now silent air.

**

Not too surprisingly, Larry and Cheryl became the unexpected big winners of the night. They took home the swing, though Jim and I purchased one too, though not before trying it out as everyone looked on.

Ted and Joyce of course bought a Sybian, and are already planning a party around using it. Everyone there already agreeing to come over next week, including Diane who's inviting her girlfriend to join us.

As we stood at the door, still naked saying good night to our new found friends, we were already looking forward to what we knew would be even wilder lusty evenings spent with them in the future.

"Tired?" I asked looking at Jim who smiled at me when I asked him that.

"Never too tired for that," he grinned back. I laughed, reaching down grabbing his already reawakening cock and led him upstairs to the bedroom.