A Courtesan and an Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, please make me a drink - a strong gin and tonic"

"Sam this place stinks of rubbish, can you please spray something, and speak to the maintenance manager to sort it out in the morning."

"Lyndsey, can you check if we have our travel plans confirmed for tomorrow."

"I'm going to take a shower".

"Yes Courtesan Alysha" they said in unison.

They came briefly into view passing the cupboard; one was blonde with an athletic build, the other was ginger haired and petite, and the third had long dark hair with a full shapely body.

Alysha came into view. She unzipped her black dress, revealing her silk black underwear. She was wearing the smallest of thongs which meant I could see her naked full perfectly shaped arse. Surely it was even sexier than I could remember. It was just asking to be stroked, licked, and then fucked until I could fuck no more.

"Andrew, get a grip" I muttered silently to myself.

Alysha turned, looked directly at the cupboard, and took off her bra and her gorgeous full breasts were staring at me - asking me to kiss them and circle her nipples with my tongue. Off came the thong and I could see her shaved pussy. It felt like only hours since I had been licking it. Alysha left the room and I heard the shower running. Was I just going to stay in the cupboard like some stowaway or was I going to get out of here while I could. Too late. The blonde had come back into the room.

"Thank you Jenny"

I heard Alysha sipping on her Gin and Tonic and saw her move to the bed. She was wearing a silk white dressing gown.

"Mistress Alysha, are we going to continue our lessons tonight or shall we call it a night" said Jenny.

"Oh I think we should have time for one last lesson before arriving in Marrakesh, just to make sure we are at the top of our form, don't you think?"

"Oh yes!" I heard three voices reply.

"Good. Then let's put the film of my final examination on; The Ten Man Test on the screen to get us in the mood. Lyndsey, please get the toy chest out and put some music on."

Alysha then lay down on the bed beckoning Sam and Lyndsey towards her. They were only in their lingerie. I could see all three of them, and then four as jenny joined them on the bed. The film flicked onto a screen on the other side of the bed. I glimpsed Alysha wearing the raunchiest lingerie I had ever seen on the screen in the middle of a group of ten naked men; white, black and brown stroking some of the biggest, hardest dicks I had ever seen. She couldn't possibly take care of all of them...

Chapter 5: A Courtesan and an Assassin -- The Ten Man Test

"What is she playing at" said Araka-san to himself.

"Didn't I just warn her that my sensors had discovered that the man now known as the Assassin was hiding in her wardrobe?"

"Now she's just told me to hold up here in the bathroom!"

"She says she has a plan, and the Assassin could be useful. Judging by the number of times she has asked me to replay the film of them fucking, I can guess what use she has for him. She has forbidden me to report back to her handlers anything concerning the Assassin, and my only overriding protocol is to protect her from lethal danger, so I can't override that command!"

"So I, Araka-san, the most lethal sentient droid in the history of the known universe has been reduced to a video-on-demand system for skin flicks! This isn't what I signed up for."

"What is she doing now? Oh Christ, she's putting on her final examination film of the ten man test. "

On-screen across from the bed I could see Alysha looking hungrily at the ten erect dicks surrounding her. She was on her knees. The ten men were standing so their hard dicks were at her head height. She moved quickly to one of the men taking his huge dick directly into her open mouth and moving completely down the shaft as if she hadn't had sex for months or wasn't ever going to have it ever again.

With her left and right hands she reached out and grabbed the dicks on either side and started working them up and down. All three men let out deep low groans of pleasure. The other seven watched in anticipation as she started to move around the circle giving each member as much attention as the last. Each dick she somehow managed to make even harder and more erect with her expert technique -- even for the largest of them, black, smooth and nearly 30 centimeters in length and thick as a woman's wrist she didn't even hesitate to swallow nearly completely and take the man into seventh heaven as it disappeared down her throat.

My dick was fully erect and throbbing watching this amazing performance. Jenny and Sam began playing with themselves in the foreground. Lyndsey reached over to a chest and pulled out three toys; one a large 24 cm thick black realistic vibrator, the other a clear glass anal plug, and the third a strap-on 20 cm dildo. She took a small tube of lube, put some on her hand and covered the three toys before handing the black vibrator to Jen, the anal plug to Sam and keeping the strap-on dildo for herself.

Alysha turned to the three girls and smiled. I could swear she also smiled at me in the cupboard. I groaned inside.

"Now watch this part closely girls" she said.

'Remember in this test you have to keep the ten men erect at all times and you have to make them last over 30 minutes, so you need to be in control at all times. And don't forget the mandatory positions you have to perform within that time limit, to give you the best chance of achieving the 80% plus you need to pass.'

"Yes Mistress" they replied with awe in their voices.

On screen the men grouped closer around Alysha and she was buried in a sea of dicks. She was taking two dicks in her mouth at a time now and was always working the others with her hands. One of the men knelt between her legs and helped her out of her panties, and started licking her pussy which was already sopping wet; her clitoris was erect and you could see her vulva throbbing. Christ she was in heaven. Another undid her bra revealing her full firm breasts that just cried out to be licked and stroked. Two men dived on her breasts, and her nipples hardened instantly.

Alysha moved onto a mattress on the floor on her hands and knees. Two men were at her face their thick dicks in their hands as they guided them into Alysha's mouth. Behind her two men were licking her pussy and her tight arse hole --as she moaned and squirmed and pushed her buttocks back on the men in synch with their darting tongues. Before she could come, another man moved in behind her and slipped his dick into her pussy. It went in smoothly, meeting no resistance and just a short gasp from Alysha as he buried it to the hilt. He began thrusting harder and harder into her pussy. "harder. more." She shouted.

Another dick went in. This dick was thicker than the first and took a bit longer to go all the way in. Alysha moaned with pleasure. She was sucking on two new dicks in front of her; taking them deep into her throat while the dick in her pussy was hammering in and out along its full length. In turn five more dicks went in and after each Alysha would cry out for more and harder. Finally the man with the largest dick positioned himself at her pussy -- the lips were quivering with excitement. Alysha stopped sucking on the dicks in front of her as if she knew she was about to be split in two by this monster cock. The dick thrust hard. There seemed to be some resistance for a millisecond before the whole length of his black cock was swallowed by her pink pulsating pussy. The cock moved in and out, rising upwards for ever then plunging back down disappearing again deep into her body. "Fuck that feels good. Harder .harder. Faster. Faster .Make me come. Make me COME. I'm COMING!!!"

The dick started pumping in an out at an even faster rhythm as Alysha's body rocked and bucked with the spasms through her body. I groaned inwardly at this sight. I could feel my dick starting to drip with excitement and I was thrusting my hips in rhythm to the image on the screen.

On the bed Jen had turned on the black vibrator and had it fully inserted in her pussy. She was looking at the screen with ecstasy written across her face whilst she moved the vibrator in and out in rhythm to the dick on screen. Sam was lying on her back looking at the screen with the anal plug moving in and out of her arse. Lyndsey was licking Sam's pussy forcing her tongue deep one moment then lightly across her clitoris the next. Sam was moaning and squirming. I didn't know which way to look. Alysha was looking at the film as if remembering every moment of her ten cock fucking, fingers gently stroking her shaved pussy.

Lyndsey took the strap-on dildo and put it on. She moved above Sam entering her easily whilst Sam continued to move the anal plug in and out of her arse. She started crying out with pleasure at the feeling of the two hard objects inside her. She bucked up and down; "Now, now, now…." She screamed as Lyndsey thrust harder into her. She froze and then shuddered as she came in wave after wave of pleasure.

On screen Alysha had now lined up all ten men. They were lying on their backs with their dicks in their hands pointing them up to the sky. She was quickly moving from man to man riding their cocks just to the point where they were about to come and then stopping and moving onto the next one. Some she would reverse ride them giving them a beautiful view of her arse, and her arse hole which was just inviting you in. Each man looked like they were experiencing ecstasy and agony in the same moment -- dying to come to be put out of their misery, but being denied at the last moment.

After she had ridden the last man she then smiled to all of them and said: "I now want you to fuck my arse." They all uttered a primeval ''aagh" as there dicks quivered in their hands at the thought of penetrating deep into that beautiful, tight arse.

Alysha squatted over the first dick, not the longest or the thickest, but still very large and very hard and guided it towards her arse hole. It rested there as she slowly moved down onto it. It moved in smoothly, hesitating only briefly as it moved past her sphincter muscle. "Oh fuck." said the man as she then pushed down totally burying it fully inside her. She started to ride his dick faster and faster. After a minute, she then moved onto the next man repeating exactly the same procedure. When she reached the largest black monster cock she didn't hesitate as she just placed it where the other seven had already been and sat down instantly letting out a small gasp of air as it disappeared inside her. It didn't seem possible that anything so large could fit into such a tight hole, but in and out it went and judging by the look on her face she was loving every second of it.

She reached the last dick in the line, which was the thickest, and sucked it deeply covering it with saliva before firmly guiding it in her arse. After a minute of riding and sensing that the man was about to come she stopped and lent back lying on the man's front.

"Now I want you all to fuck me in the pussy, while I have this large dick in my arse, and when you are ready to come, I want you to pull out and come over my face and breasts".

My dick was now out of my trousers and I was masturbating it slowly. It was too much to endure.

The men lined up and the first thrust his long dick into Alysha's pussy. You could see the huge dick already in her arse moving in and out in rhythm to Alysha's hip movements. It stopped momentarily as the dick entered her pussy. Alysha screamed with delight. "Fuck that feels good to have two hard dicks in me." The man thrust harder and harder, then pulled out just as he began to come sending a jet of semen over Alysha's breasts and face. She licked the sperm that fell over her face and smacked her lips together with pleasure. Another man entered her pussy. He didn't last long with the tight passage that was available. He pulled out making it to Alysha's mouth before coming and sending his come into her open mouth and over her face. Six more men followed. Alysha was now covered in semen and starting to show signs of coming again, as her pussy and arse lips were quivering to their own rhythm. The last man was the monster cock again. He could barely get it in the pussy was so tight and with her arse full of thick cock as well.

"Christ I have never felt so full" Alysha cried out.

"Fuck me until I come and I want you both to come inside me"

They both began to thrust in unison, like two pneumatic drills hammering into her bucking body.

"Christ I'm coming' cried Alysha. "Now, Now. Do it now. Fuck me harder, harder, harder."

Both men began to buck as their now exploding dicks jettisoned their load deep inside her. Alysha squirmed and bucked and screamed as her body spasmed, and spasmed and spasmed again as wave over wave of orgasmic pleasure passed over her body.

She lay like that for 30 seconds then stood up and started licking each man's dick clean.

The cupboard door opened and Alysha stood in front of me. I said nothing.

"Look what we have here girls. A stowaway who has been enjoying what he sees judging by what he is holding." she said with a smile on her face.

"What do you think we should do with him?"

Chapter 6 -- A courtesan and an Assassin - The Deal

On the screen the film had faded to white on black text:

ELITE COURTESAN OF THE YEAR - ALYSHA

and then faded completely to black.

"We should hand him over to the Captain and see that he is disciplined severely" said Jenny the blonde, who didn't seem bothered that she still had a large black vibrator in her hand.

"I don't know said Sam" the ginger headed petite girl "maybe he could entertain us for a while before we hand him over."

"I agree' said Lyndsey "we've only had droid sex slaves to work with for the last week, and they leave a lot to be desired. Maybe he could pay us in kind for his peeping tom habit. What do you think Mistress Alysha?"

"Me. Oh I think he should be severely punished, but not by the Captain, but by us, so he won't think of hiding out in young ladies bedrooms again."

"Now look here ladies. I can't help my natural reaction to what I have seen, but surely we can come to some arrangement?" I said.

I put my now limp dick back in my trousers, grabbed my rucksack and made a move towards the door.

"What the hell!"

I was on my back looking at the ceiling having had the wind knocked out of me.

None of the girls had moved, and none of them could possibly have the force to do that to me. I tried moving, but I was stuck rigid.

"Don't bother trying" said Alysha as she sat back on the bed "you're trapped by a human containment force field managed by this neat little gadget here."

Araka-san, the droid, was hovering next to Alysha above the bed.

"Gadget. Gadget!" said Araka-san to himself. "Now I'm a bloody gadget as well as a projector. Next she'll be calling me her vanity droid."

"I see that I am at a slight disadvantage." I said "I am in your hands milady"

Alysha smiled enigmatically at me and I felt my body stop resisting the force-field. There was certainly something strange about that droid. I had seen personal containment force fields before but usually the device was larger and had to have a connected power source of some kind, because the power usage was enormous.

Lyndsey, Jen, and Sam waited for Alysha to decide what to do.

"Girls, go back to your quarters. I will deal with this intruder myself"

'But we thought we were …." stuttered Lyndsey

The look of disappointment on the three girls' faces was plain to see.

"You will have your fun when you get to planet Marrakesh, and it's late now and we have an important day tomorrow. I meet my future husband, and I want my courtesans in training to be looking at their best. "

They picked up their clothes, put the toys in the small chest, and left saying good night.

Alysha went to the door and locked it from the inside.

"So, it's you again -- Mr. Assassin. I presume you haven't been sent to kill me or I would be dead by now."

"I wanted to make sure I came back to finish the job Milady"

"I think you finished it more than adequately Assassin. But what is your real name?"

"My common name is Andrew"

"OK Andrew. I know that you are on this shuttle trying to escape. I also know who you are and what you have done and any amount of good sex shouldn't prevent me from handing you over to Captain Henning. But I am hesitating."

"Is that because it was better than good?" I replied with my cheekiest smile

"Don't overestimate your abilities Assassin. No the real reason is that I might have need of your more specialist services on Planet Marrakesh. I want to hire you to protect me until I am married in two weeks time. I have been informed by my planet's secret services that I am under extreme threat of being assassinated. The radical religious faction known as the Providence have put a contract on my head.'

'I don't do baby-sitting.'

'Assassin I don't think you are in a position to negotiate. You have a choice; either Captain Henning where I could identify you as the assassin of the Rector, and probably summarily executed or this assignment which will be remunerated and you will have your life.'

'I don't like making deals lying down. I find my judgment is impaired. Can you let me stand-up?'

I saw Alysha nod at the sphere, and the pressure released. I got up and sat on the bed. The pressure was still there but I could now move within it. It wasn't continuously pressing down on me. She was looking at me without smiling. I returned her gaze and didn't say anything. I was stuck. She was right. I had no option, but maybe I could negotiate a little.

'I agree, under certain conditions."

'Yes.'

'This deal only lasts until the day after you are married. I will not try and escape during that time, but I want to be paid double my normal daily rate as baby-sitting is really bad for my reputation.'

'Is that all -- I think we can manage that.'

'And' I continued ' I make every decision about your security, not this gadget here which I am beginning to think is more than a gadget, not the secret service of the royal family, nor anyone else. Just me. If I say run -- you run. If I say dive -- you dive. If I say you move rooms at three in the morning, you move rooms at three in the morning.'

Araka-san's aura went purple at hearing this. "GADGET! Now this gun for hire is calling me a gadget. This is too much to bear. I am going to turn off my senses and try and solve the origins of the universe."

'You drive a tough bargain Assassin Andrew, but what you say makes sense'

"And if you are still alive one day after the wedding, I want a private shuttle with 1 ton of gold to a planet of my choice.'

'Enough' snapped Alysha 'now you go too far.'

'You want me to be motivated don't you?' I replied

'And finally I must be the last person to tuck you into bed at night and the first to see you in the morning. I will lock you in and check you out. And that point is non-negotiable. You can tell your future husband that I have been chemically castrated so that he doesn't get jealous.'

I do believe she went slightly red on hearing this, but she nodded in agreement.

We shook hands awkwardly.

'Well we better begin now then.' I said. 'Time for bed.'

Alysha suddenly lost her dominant confident attitude and seemed slightly flustered.

" Araka-san -- you can leave me with my bodyguard thank you."

'Yes Mistress' he replied giving up all pretenses of being just a dumb gadget. He went into the bathroom.

Alysha turned away and slipped off her dressing gown. I knew she did it deliberately as she gave me a view of what I wanted most in the world at that moment. Her firm, smooth, perfectly shaped arse was calling me 'Go on, just fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me until you can fuck no more'