A Courtesan and an Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'NO!' I screamed to myself. 'I have to stay in control. I can't let my dick get me into anymore trouble. It has got me into enough as it is.'

Alysha got into bed with a noise that sounded like Pffff.

I made sure the doors were locked. I took a pillow and a blanket from the bed and lay down on the floor.

'Good night mistress Alysha. Sleep well and think about how you are going to get me off this ship whilst you are sleeping."

'Good night bodyguard' she said. 'Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable in the bed?'

'No thank you. This will be fine for me. '

What a mess I had got myself into this time I began thinking. How was I going to get out of it, but you never know, with luck this could all come good and I could end up with not only my life but a bundle more loot. I could hear gentle breathing from the bed. Christ, she even slept sexily. I could feel my groin begin to stir. Stop it Andrew! Just stop it. You have to focus on staying alive. I rolled over on the floor pushed my pillow below me and was asleep within seconds.

Chapter 7 -- A courtesan and an Assassin - The Briefing

I dreamt for the first time in a long time. I was falling, falling, falling, without ever landing. I was reaching for something without every touching it. What was it? I awoke. The droid was bashing around in the bathroom muttering to himself. Alysha was stirring. I rolled over to face the bed. Her eyes were looking down at me on the floor. My heart jumped. That's new, I thought to myself. I stood up.

"I am going to need clothes and ID" I said.

Alysha sat up and stretched pushing her perfect breasts out and up. I couldn't help but stare, and she knew it.

"Yes you will my bodyguard -- I hope you slept well".

Sam, Jen and Lyndsey were surprised to see me still in their mistress's room the next morning. Alysha told them that she had decided to keep me as a 'body slave' as punishment after discussing the matter with Captain Henning. The three never came into direct contact with the Captain therefore had no opportunity to question the decision; nor would they question any decision of their mistress.

Lyndsey gave me some clothes that identified me as part of the entourage of a future princess of the planet Marrakesh which were all black and had the outline of an elephant monogrammed into the shirt just above the left breast. She pointedly watched me while I changed out of my old clothes; not taking her eyes from my body, not smiling, but examining me as if I was an object to analyze. Strangely I found it slightly erotic and took my time folding my old clothes and putting on my new. She smiled to herself when she noticed me doing this and turned away. I finished dressing, put my old clothes back in my rucksack and went with Jen who was going to sort out my papers.

My new ID stated Andrew 99124 "Entourage of the Elite Courtesan Alysha". Category: Body Slave. Body Slave -- god I was going up in the world, but at least I was alive and hey maybe I could actually get out of this mess with all my limbs intact.

We were going to dock at Planet Marrakesh in four hours time. Sam, the petite ginger haired student, was now taking me back to the Courtesan's quarters to brief me on how to act like a Body Slave on Planet Marrakesh so I didn't embarrass the Elite Courtesan. Having used female Body Slaves on a regular basis I thought I would know what to do, but I was in for a bit of a shock.

Sam took me into her small cabin which she shared with Lyndsey. Lyndsey was lying on her bunk reading some papers and looking as though she had just come out of the shower, and only wearing a thin cotton dressing gown that did nothing to hide her curves and full breasts.

"Ah. Body-slave. Ready for your briefing" Lyndsey said.

"I wasn't aware I needed to be briefed by both of you, but that's ok if that's what the Mistress ordered" I replied.

"Good" said Sam "We'll be taping this session as Mistress Alysha has made the briefing part of our training, as she believes we need to be able to coach others as well as perform in all situations. As you can see Mistress Alysha always has our best interests at heart."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that last comment, but was sure I was going to find out sooner or later. Sam dimmed the lights in the cabin and asked me to sit on the small upright chair facing the bed. She sat on the bed next to Lyndsey and got out a small notebook and a pen.

"OK. Let's see. Yes here we are. Male Body Slave. Five do's and don'ts."

"Listening. Good. One; A male Body Slave must always be ready to service his mistress or client. (chemical aids are permitted). Do you have any chemical aids in that rucksack of yours?"

"No".

Lyndsey reached in a drawer and took out a small pack of tablets. I recognized the "HardIron" brand. I wasn't a big user of chemicals but this was the best when you really wanted to keep going all night and all day. The last time I had used one was at a private orgy on the planet Niverna that had lasted 48 hours and left me feeling sore for weeks afterwards. But the drug worked wonders -- making me feel like some robotic super stud that could just keep going, and going and going whilst delivering the most mind-blowing orgasms I had ever experienced.

I took the tablets and put them in the rucksack.

"Take one" said Lyndsey.

'Now"

"Yes. Now!"

I didn't argue. Took the packet out of the rucksack, popped the small blue pill out, dropped it in my mouth and swallowed it. If my memory served me correctly the pill would come into play in about fifteen minutes.

"Number two" continued Sam "a male Body Slave's penis shaft and testicles are free from all pubic hair."

"We'd better check, hadn't we" said Lyndsey.

"So I'm beginning to get the feeling that this isn't just a theoretical briefing is it Ladies"

"You catch on fast Body Slave"

I stood up, pulled my trousers down and my boxer shorts and waited. Lyndsey came over and cupped my balls with her left hand and pulled my dick up bringing her face within centimeters of my groin.

"Mmm. I think Sam we have some work to do. Definitely not hairless."

"Come on ladies. Give me a break." I said,

But by the look on their faces I knew what was going to happen. Lyndsey went into the bathroom adjoining the cabin and came back with a warm wet flannel, a bowl of hot water, a razor and some shaving foam. Sam just smiled at me and watched as Lyndsey put the warm wet flannel around my dick and balls and started massaging them gently. My dick responded nearly instantly, growing beneath the flannel and then the head growing so that it was straining against her hand. She took the flannel away and sprayed some shaving gel on her hand and massaged it all over my balls and dick. I closed my eyes and waited as she then took my dick in her left hand and started to shave the hair off, rinsing the razor every few movements in the bowl. Sam continued talking while this was all going on.

"Three: A Body Slave needs to know how to use his fingers to pleasure his mistress in all situations."

Sam moved over to the desk beside me dropping her leggings and panties to the floor on the way, revealing her ginger Brazilian above her pussy lips. Lyndsey continued to shave my balls. My dick was now rock hard as she continued to keep massaging it gently as she now ensured that all the hair on my balls had gone.

Sam then put on a short skirt and stood parallel to me.

"Now imagine we are in a public place, and I have told you to make me come without anyone seeing. "

This briefing was definitely more in-depth than any I had experienced elsewhere.

Looking directly ahead, I closed my eyes and imagined that I was in a train that was full of passengers on the way to work and Alysha, not Sam, was pushing her arse back into me. At first seemingly accidentally, then as it happened again and again I realized it was deliberate. It must be. I glanced down and noticed that she was wearing the shortest of skirts that just covered her arse cheeks and bare legs.

When she pushed back against my groin for the fourth time, I said "excuse me". She turned looked me in the eye and smiled. With that smile I could tell that she knew what she had felt wasn't a wallet in my pocket, as my dick had responded without me knowing to this 'accidental' bumping by starting to grow. She pushed back against me again. I moved my left hand below her skirt keeping my right hand holding the bar above my head to stop me falling. It was now or never. I was either going to get slapped or…

I waited a second or two then just held her arse. People around me couldn't tell this was happening as we were all too close together. She didn't move.

She just stayed there. Imperceptibly she pushed back. I cupped one arse cheek then the other, gently massaging them in rhythm with the train. I could see that she had now closed her eyes in front of me. God she had a firm arse and there were no pants in sight either. I moved my hand between her arse cheeks and started to move my middle finger down into her crack, brushing over her pussy and her arse hole. Stroke, stroke, stroke. The fourth time I moved close to her pussy, she pushed back and my finger slipped into the already dripping hole. I began to move my finger in and out, in and out, moving up every fourth penetration to her clitoris which was also beginning to respond. I put a second finger into her pussy, and continued to thrust in rhythm with the train which had speeded up. In - Out. In- Out. In-Out. In-Out. In-Out.

I put a third finger in and then all four tips of my fingers at the entrance to her pussy. She was now pushing her arse back onto me with more force. Surely someone would notice! But everyone one around us continued looking blankly ahead or were reading their newspapers.

I put my thumb at the entrance to her arse hole while continuing to move in and out of her pussy, with one finger now constantly circulating her pulsating clitoris. I wasn't sure if she wanted my thumb up her arse so I circled around it for a few seconds, just coming back to its tight entrance every few turns. It started to twitch and I could feel that each time my thumb came close to the entrance she was beginning to push back. I circled back again and my thumb slipped in with nearly no resistance. I left it there, savoring the feeling of my thumb in her arse and my fingers in her pussy.

The train started to slow down, but she kept on pushing against me at a faster and faster rhythm. She was going to come soon, I could feel it. My dick was hard and wanted to jump out from my trousers and ram it in her, but I couldn't. I started to move my fingers and my thumb in and out of her in unison, my middle finger moving slower now over her clitoris, letting her do the work with her arse and pussy pushing against them. I could see her tensing her face, and pressing her lips together as she stifled a gasp as she started quivering below. I closed my eyes and just kept my fingers moving around her sopping pussy and arse, until she stopped quivering just as the station was pulling into the station. I pulled my hand out from beneath her skirt. She opened her eyes looked at me as if she wanted to say something -- she didn't - and walked off the train. I wanted to run after her, but something stopped me…My dick was still hard and I could feel someone sucking it, in fact they weren't sucking it, it was right down their throat.

I opened my eyes. I was back in the cabin on the Shuttle and Lyndsey, who had obviously finished shaving my balls and dick, had decided to deep throat me. Sam was still to my left and my hand was still up her skirt and my fingers were still up her pussy and arse. She was obviously still recovering from her climax, as she had her eyes closed and was still moving back slowly against my hand. I put my hand on Lyndsey's head and held it there as I fucked her face. Sam moved in front of me and started sucking my balls which now felt perfectly smooth and sensitive to every touch. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out and then I felt the "HardIron" tablet kick in and I knew now I could control when I came, not only how hard I wanted to be, and for how long. I just closed my eyes as they took it in turns to suck on my dick and see how far and how long they could keep it down their throats.

After several minutes they moved me to the lower bunk. Lyndsey undressed revealing her curvy body and great tits that seemed to defy gravity. Sam moved onto the bed with me rubbing her breasts against my mouth. I didn't hesitate. I took them in and started to suck them gently at first and then harder as they responded to my touch. Lyndsey squatted over me and placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy and sat down in one go making me gasp with pleasure. She started to ride me as if I was a stallion, and with the erection I had I certainly felt like one. Her breasts bounced up and down as she moved up and down, up and down, stopping every few thrusts to rub the root of my dick against her clitoris. Sam moved down and started kissing Lyndsey showing me her arse. I licked the crack sticking my tongue in her pussy and then her arse. She squealed with pleasure.

'Fuck me. Fuck me harder you body slave' said Lyndsey "Make me come!"

Sam had other ideas not wanting Lyndsey to come just yet. "Get off him" she said "and go on all fours".

I got up leaving Lyndsey get on all fours. Sam wriggled underneath her and started licking her pussy -- slowly at first and then faster enjoying every drop of the pussy juice that was dropping on her face. At the same time Lyndsey started licking Sam's pussy, and pushing her fingers in deep and then taking them out and sucking them so I could see how much she enjoyed it.

"Ladies, what would you like me to do now" I said stroking my dick which felt ready to explode and I had never seen so large.

"Fuck Lyndsey in the arse. NOW Body Slave!" Sam said

I needed no second invitation, moving immediately behind Lyndsey's tight arse which was just asking to be fucked. I licked her arse hole sticking my tongue in as far as it would go, waiting for the muscles to relax -- she pushed back against my face wanting more, deeper and now. I knew that I had to get into her fast before she came. I placed my dick at her entrance and pushed. As I entered her she started to come, pushing back against me and I couldn't help it either as I exploded inside her, driving my dick deeper and deeper into her tight arse, as I came in wave after wave of ecstasy. 'Don't stop screamed Lyndsey. Don't stop." "Fuck that's good I screamed as I tried to keep going as my dick finally started to go limp and my energy was spent".

"Make me come again" cried Sam. The three of us were rocking out of control, all caught up in the wave of orgasms coming over us. I pulled my dick out of Lyndsey's arse and the last drop of come spurted out into Sam's open mouth. She then took my dick which was now getting limper into her mouth and sucked it gently. I kept rocking back and forth, back and forth wanting it to never stop.

We lay there in silence for some minutes. Completely spent, our bodies not wanting to move and break that orgasmic experience. There was a knock on the door, and Jen walked in. She stopped and smiled.

"Mistress Alysha needs you in her quarters if you have finished the briefing".

"Oh I think we have" said Sam.

"But what about the other two do's and don'ts" I said.

"I think we can say that you meet the guidelines for the other two; letting your mistress come first and always wanting to please. Yes, quite satisfactory".

"I'm not so sure" said Jen "I haven't experienced anything yet, and can only take your word for it. There is no time now, but Mr. Body Slave, next time you are mine!"

Chapter 8 -- A courtesan and an Assassin - The Departure

Jen, Lyndsey and Sam led me back to Alysha's quarters where Alysha was dressed in a black figure hugging suit that accentuated her ample curves. There was a hive of activity around the quarters with the ship's maids packing suitcases, and armed security guards standing to attention outside the door to the cabin. They only glanced at me with my three chaperones and my official ID clipped to the front of my uniform.

"I trust you had a thorough briefing Body Slave Andrew" said Alysha as I entered her cabin.

"Very comprehensive, Elite Courtesan' I replied keeping a straight blank face.

'Good. We'll test that later. Now Jen, can you shut the door. Thank you."

We were left on our own as the maids left with the now packed suitcases and the door was shut. I wondered how the maid was doing under the bed, and hoped that I had got the dosage right and she would stay asleep until after we docked.

"Araka-san. Please jam all sensor and listening devices."

Araka-san appeared from the bathroom hovering towards where we standing at the foot of the bed reflecting a neutral blue colour today: maybe he was in a better mood I thought?

"Yes, my mistress I have disabled all sensors and listening devices, so you can talk openly"

"OK, sit down. I need to brief you on the plans for the next 2 weeks." said Alysha

We sat down; Jen, Sam and Lyndsey on the sofa and I sat down on the chair by the desk. Araka-san remained hovering by the door.

Alysha who was still standing said "What I am about to tell you is bound under the absolute regulations of the "Elite Convent of Courtesans". Intentional or unintentional communication of what I am about to say is punishable by death. And I have the authority to be Judge, Jury and Executioner in that situation. Do I make myself clear?'

Jen, Sam and Lyndsey looked uncomfortable, and started to squirm on the sofa as if they wanted to object, but held back from saying anything. Finally Jen pointing at me blurted out "But why is he here? He's only a body slave so if it's highly confidential he shouldn't be here."

"Good Point Jen. Body Slave Andrew is only a cover for his real role, which is to be my body guard for the next two weeks. I have received intelligence from the security services from my home planet Hannover, that there will be an attempt on my life and I decided to take extra precautions beyond the usual security detail, and Body Slave Andrew has extensive capabilities in personal protection".

"He has other capabilities as well" muttered Lyndsey under her breath so no one but the other two ladies could hear. They stifled a chuckle.

"Body Slave Andrew is off the grid. No-one but us know what his real purpose is, and I want it to remain like that, under the same conditions I mentioned earlier."

"So, as you know I am going to Planet Madagascar to marry the Crown Prince of Planet Marrakesh. The real purpose of this marriage as you can guess is to seal an alliance between the two planetary kingdoms of Marrakesh and Hannover. This will give us unprecedented strength in the Inter-Planetary Council and make us feared by the other factions, especially the radical religious Alliance of planets supported by the renegade group known as The Providence. They will stop at nothing to prevent this alliance by marriage. That is why none of you ladies come from you any "Providence" planets -- I don't need any divided loyalties in my entourage."

"Providence" muttered Jen "Bastards. My brother and sister were killed by a Providence terrorist attack when they started an insurgency on my home planet two years ago. I would love to get my own back!"

The conversation was abruptly interrupted by an announcement across the ships intercom from Captain Henning:

"We will be entering orbit around the Planet Marrakesh in one hour. We will be in lockdown for 2 hours on arrival while the Elite Courtesan and her entourage will be preparing to leave the shuttle. No passengers will be allowed to leave until they have safely left."