A Cousin's Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

"Mmmmm," she sighed slightly, closing her eyes briefly taking it in. "Feeling your cum and my juices mix and slowly trickle out and down my thigh has been sensational standing here."

"I'm glad," I said softly back to her. Running my finger up and down her pussy lips from behind was getting my finger rather wet. Slowly, I started pushing my finger into her wet hairy pussy.

"Max...." she gasped in a low voice as she drew in a sharp breath.

"Yes?" I replied quietly with a smile as I inched my finger farther in. Pushing it as far in as it could, I slowly started to move my finger in and out of her pussy. I could feel her tight around my finger as I pushed in as far as I could. I moved my head over her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek as I gently moved my finger around and slowly back out before going back in.

"God, this is impossible," she moaned. "Mmm...that feels good...but I've got to cook the eggs!"

At that she moved a little so my finger would come out of her and she turned around with a beaming smile on her face as she leaned in a gave me a long wet kiss.

"Alright," I said as a laughed a little with a smile. "I'll set the table so we can eat."

As I readied the table, Darcy and I kept exchanging smiles. Watching such a gorgeous woman in such an incredibly sexy outfit cooking breakfast was quite enjoyable. The fact that we were cousins was pretty much lost on us now. If it came up at all it was more to the fact that being cousins actually made the sex that much better. We didn't care anymore as we wanted and had each other, but it still was wrong I guess. Maybe even a little dirty if you think about it, but that's what made it so much more enjoyable and exciting. Especially when someone sexy, attractive and wonderful such as Darcy is so good in bed and she was pretty much inexperienced before we got involved with each other!

"Hey Max," Darcy called. "The food is ready."

"Thanks," I replied walking over and getting my plate. Gently giving her a soft kiss on the lips I picked up my plate and brought it over to the table and began to eat.

"So how is it?" she asked.

"Not nearly as good as you," I said with a little bit of a mischievous smile. "But for actual food, quite good."

"How sweet," she replied with a giggle and a smile. "Well perhaps you can have me as your second helping."

"I would like that," I replied. "Are you done eating?"

"Yes."

"Good," I smiled. "Then I know just the thing for a second helping."

With that I got out of my chair and went over to her still sitting in her dining chair, kneeled in front of her and slowly parted her legs. She automatically pushed up her chemise away from her hips as she scooted down the chair, opening up to me. Looking down at her pussy as she spread her legs in front of me I could start to smell her aroma even though I was still probably at least a foot away from her yet. Her pussy I could tell was still sticky from earlier and her pubic hair looked extremely attractive. It really wasn't bushy at all, so it was definitely shaved at one point and allowed to grow out to just the right length.

God I just wanted to bury myself in her right this second. But I looked up at her first, gave her a smile and said, "You know you could that off," motioning at her chemise.

"As long as you take off those pants too," she replied as she quickly removed her top.

"Easy enough," I agreed. I slid out of my lounge pants and started to move closer to her.

Just an inch away from her pussy, I could really smell her great aroma. It was so sensual and inviting. As I moved closer I stuck out my tongue and gently started to brush the tip of it up and down the slit of her pussy lips. As my mouth got onto her pussy I put more pressure on her pussy lips going up and down. Reaching the top I found her clit and gently started to flick at it with my tongue.

"God...mmm," she moaned. "I didn't know if I would like this when it finally happened, but god damn this feels good...good."

Moving down her pussy, I spread her lips with my hand and started lapping at. Taking in her wonderful juices with every lick. I think started to push my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. Starting to tongue fuck her, I wiggled my tongue as it got and deep as it could go before removing it and repeating that. I slowly moved a hand to her clit and started rubbing it as I continued working her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh god Max," she moaned and she leaned her head back and pushed her pussy into my face. "Oh...my...god, that feels sooo...sooo good. Mmmmm. Don't stop!"

With that encouragement I was lapping at her pussy more ferociously now. Licking up any of her juices that were beginning to leak from her. Moving my mouth upwards to her clit, I began to suck on it while flicking quickly with my tongue.

"Mmmm...oh god," she breathed heavily. "Keep going...that feels sooo...sooo good. Please Max... please."

As I continued lapping and sucking at her clit, I slid a finger into her ass pushing it as deep as it could go. I began to feel her start to shudder. She arched her back and her hips began to buck into my face.

"Oh Max yes...yes," Darcy moaned. "God yes...yes...mmmm...oh yes...oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Her hands and moved to her breasts, which she was massaging and pinching at her totally erect nipples. Moving my finger from her ass to her pussy, I started to move it in and out quickly as I continued to suck and lap at her clit. Her shuddering hit a high point with a great scream and a moan. With her subsiding from the orgasm, her chest was heaving up and down with her heavy breathing.

Her juices began to leak out of her pussy and I moved my mouth down to start licking them up. Taking in the sweet taste of her liquid as it trickled out of her pussy it was so sweet and wonderful. I lapped at her pussy, getting every last bit of her. Her breathing got under control as I was cleaning her up with my mouth. I then looked up at her and smiled.

"Oh god Max," she said in heavy voice. "That felt so, so good. Even though I could start to go again right now, I think its someone else's turn!"

Standing up rather quickly, she looked down at me and smiled. Smiling back I also got up and kissed her. As we kissed long and passionately we pushed our bodies into each other, once again feeling her soft skin against my own. It felt so good to feel her against me. My now hard cock was pushed against her as we continued kissing. She pushed her hips harder into me, feeling my hard cock better as she slowly just grinded against it a little bit.

"I think its time you sit down hun," Darcy said with a smile as she stepped away from our embrace.

Sitting down on the chair I slouched toward the edge of it. Darcy almost immediately was down on her knees. She reached her hand down between her own legs touching her pussy getting her fingers wet with her juices. Then grabbing on to my cock, she started to stroke it up and down slowly massaging the head of it with her thumb using her own juices as lubricant.

"Mmmm...oh god Darcy," I said as I looked down at her.

"You like that?" she asked playfully looking back up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Yes...oh god yes," I moaned a little as she started to stroke it a little faster.

"Oh good," she said as she smiled at me before moving her head over my hard, thick cock.

She slowly slipped her lips around the head of my cock, sucking on it lightly as she moved up and down on it only flicking the tip with her tongue.

"Oh Darcy..." I moaned. "Please...please suck me."

I felt her mouth open and hot air run around my cock as her mouth started to engulf me. She slowly moved her mouth down my cock for the first time. Her tongue feeling my cock as its in her mouth and her lips sucking on me. Then slowly going back up my cock, reaching the head and playing with it with her tongue. She then started going down and up again, increasing her speed just a little each time.

"Oh yes...oh god yes Darcy...that feels good...mmmm...so, sooo good," I moaned as I looked down at her. Watching her lips surround my cock and go up and down all the while her deep brown eyes periodically flash up at me is amazing. She started sucking me harder and faster as her left hand's thumb and index finger grasped around the base of my cock. With her right hand going to my balls, massaging them lightly and giving them little squeezes.

My hard cock moving in and out of her mouth felt so good. I could tell she really loved doing it too as she was intently focused on it too. That just made it all the better. She moved her hand from my balls and started teasing my ass hole with one of her fingers.

"Oh god...mmmm...oh yes Darcy...please, please don't stop," I moaned as she continued sucking at my really hard cock and licking the pre-cum off the head that was slowly seeping out.

Reaching down between her legs again with her right hand, she got more of her pussy juices and brought them to my ass hole, slowly spreading them around and on it with a finger. Gently pushing it, she started to push a finger in, just a little bit of it.

"Oh my god...can't believe you'll do that but god yes...please Darcy...please stick your finger in my ass!" I moaned and exhaled at the same time.

She pushed the finger harder and successfully into my ass hold as she got past the initial tightness. Pushing it deep into me as she continued to suck my cock faster, she moved her finger around feeling my prostate.

As her finger sunk as deep into me as she could feeling around, I started to not be able to take it anymore. That combined with her wonderful mouth sliding up and down my cock with her tongue massaging it inside her mouth, was just too much. My cock started thickening as tingles started running up it along with my balls starting to contract pushing my cum upwards.

"Oh god...yes...oh don't stop," I said through my heavy breathing. "Oh god Darcy, I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

Looking up at me with her longing deep brown eyes as she moved up and down my cock, she let go of the base of my cock and grabbed on to her breast and pointed at her face.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "I think we can do that."

She continued sucking me as she felt my cock begin to have light pulsations throughout her mouth. Removing her finger from my ass, she grasped at my balls and started massaging them gently. That just pushed me over the edge.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," I said through heavy breathing.

"Oh yes honey, please cum," Darcy said as he quickly moved her mouth off my cock immediately replacing it with her hands moving up and down my cock really fast. "Please cum all over my boobs and nipples. Make them hot and sticky for me."

Hearing her say that really put me over the edge as I started to feel spasms run through my cock as she aimed it at her boobs with her hands. The spasms were wonderful as leaned my head down to watch as I started to ejaculate cum onto her tits. I was cumming so hard, that you could hear it loudly squirt out of my cock. She continued stroking me as I unloaded all of my warm, sticky cum onto her boobs.

"Oh Darcy...god yes...mmmm, that felt so good," I moaned as she was stroking the last of my cum out of me.

"Oh you made a such big mess of me and I love it so much!" she exclaimed with a playful smile looking back up at me.

She then moved a hand to her breasts as her other hand was still wrapped around my cock, very gently stroking it. Moving her hand on her breasts feeling my warm, sticky cum she began spreading it around. Then massaging her breasts with my cum and over her nipples, gently pinching them keeping them hard and making them wet with my cum.

"Mmm...your cum feels so good on my boobs," Darcy said as she spread it around and then stood up in front of me.

Standing up as well, I leaned in and gave her a long soft kiss as a pulled her close to me and pushed her wonderful soft, now sticky naked body against my own.

"Oh that was wonderful," I told her as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes it certainly was," she replied.

Smiling at her, I kissed her as I pulled her against me again.

"Maybe," she said with that playful look in her eyes and smile as she looked back up at me, "its time for us to take our showers."

Stepping apart a little bit I looked down at both of us and said, "Yeah, perhaps that would be a good idea.

"Alright good," she replied cheerily. "I'll be back shortly. Don't want to miss too much of you! Oh and after your done with yours, remember we're not wearing many clothes today."

"I'd never wear clothes with you here," I replied.

"I'm going to hold you to that you know," she said with grin. Then she leaned in and gave me kiss. As she stepped away to leave, she looked at me as she gently took hold of my cock and said, "I'll be back soon, hun."

With that she walked to her bedroom door but before going in, bent over giving me a nice view of her hairy pussy that I could tell was still a bit wet and sticky, as light glistened off of it. She playfully swayed it a little bit, giggled and walked into her room to take a shower.

As I finished my own shower I marveled at what a wonderful day it has been. I was finally able to spend some more quality time with Darcy alone and naked in her apartment. Deciding what to wear as I got out of the shower, I chose just a pair of speckled gray sweatpants and nothing else at all. Considered wearing nothing, but these at least leave a little to be revealed. Walking out of my room I looked toward the couch and Darcy was already sitting there waiting for me.

She looked incredible like always. Her blond hair flowing down to her shoulders she had put on some black eyeliner that really brought out her eyes as well as some shiny lip-gloss. She was just wearing a black silk robe and a white thong. Her robe was untied and open, with the sides hanging down on the sides of her body against the couch. It fully revealed her wonderfully round, shapely and soft breast. Her pink nipples the size of a nickel were just begging to be touched, as she pushed her breasts up from the bottom as she smiled at me as I was looking at them. The front of her white thong didn't do a great job of hiding all her pubic hair as some of her hair stuck out around the edges of it. To me though that just made he look even sexier.

"God damn you look sexy," I commented with a smile as I continued to admire her.

"And you look quite tasty yourself," she replied and slowly ran the tip of her tongue around her lips as she said that. Just then her phone began to ring.

"Oh, looks like someone can't get through the day without a phone call," I commented with a smile.

"Hey mom," she answered the phone. "What? Oh that book, yeah I'm done with it. I've got it right here. You want to come pick it up? Uhmm...alright. You're already on way? Alright then, see you in fifteen minutes. The door will be unlocked so just come right in.

"God damnit," Darcy said as she flipped close her phone.

"She's coming over here?" I sighed. "Well that changes things."

"Yeah," she sighed as well with a bit of a frown. "I didn't want to have to get dressed today. Just spending it practically naked all day with you has been so great."

"Yes it has," I agreed. "Well, at least it'll be quick."

"That's true," she replied while making a face indicating that maybe a light bulb went off in her head. "Well there is one thing we could do..."

"Oh? What would that be?" I asked.

"We could just not get dressed at all," she said flashing me a wicked grin. "And make out as such, exposing us to her as she walks in."

"Wha...what?" I asked with a bit of shock in my voice.

"I know you'd like it," she replied still with a mischievous smile. "I know I certainly would. Plus even though we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend out in the world, our family will find out there's something between us soon enough. Just by the way we look at each other and talk to one another."

"Well, you have a point there for sure," I said thinking about this. "But what about your mom? My aunt?"

"Well," she said with a smile. "I would hope she would join in. I've seen her look at you before. Even though she'd never admit it, I can tell she thinks you're quite an attractive "young man" in her terms."

"Alright so say I go along with this," I replied. "What about you? You could just share me like that?"

"With her? Sure," she said. "As much as I want you and care about you deeply, as I said before we don't have a future as a couple, as much as I would love to pronounce you as my boyfriend to all."

"Alright, let us do it then." I agreed giving her a mischievous smile.

"Good she replied," smiling back at me. "I can see you have quite a bulge already."

"That's just from you, like always," I commented with a smile. "Admiring you sitting there like that in such a sexy outfit makes my cock hard instantly."

"Mmmm," she sighed softly looking at the bulge in my sweatpants. "Good, well come over here now. It has been close to fifteen minutes."

As I did, she got up and removed her black silk robe and let it fall to the floor. So she was just standing there in front of me with only her revealing white thong on. She stepped close to me and gave me a nice long sensual kiss while pushing my sweatpants down and off of me. Stepping out of them she touched my hard cock teasing the head of it with a couple fingers she motioned for me to lie down on the couch.

As I did so she lay down on top of me, pressing her soft skinned body against mine and her gorgeous shapely breasts against my chest as we started kissing passionately. She pushed her hips downward pressing my hardening thick cock against the front of her small thong. I could feel her pussy hair swishing back and forth under her thong against my cock with the light movements of her hips from side to side.

"Mmmm," I moaned lightly through my breathing and our kissing.

She stopped for amount, propped her head up and looked me in the eyes and said, "God I love this so fucking much."

Smiling back at her I pulled her back against me and we started kissing passionately again. While my hands continued massaging her back and holding her tight against me.

About five minutes into our passionate kiss we started to hear the doorknob turn and the door begin to open. We started kissing even more ferociously at that point, grinding our hips together. Coming in the door and shutting it behind her, when my aunt Kathie turned around she froze, staring at us grind against each other and kiss passionately.

"OH MY GOD!" Kathie shrieked. "What the hell is going on here?! I can't believe I am seeing this!"

Her shock was very evident, as it went all over her face. Standing there staring at us, she really did look very sexy. She's 55 years old with brunette hair down past her shoulders. Her eyes are also brown and her lips looked soft and about average fullness. Maybe a little bit closer on the thin side. Her breasts were bigger than Darcy's, probably a C cup but they definitely sagged a bit downward which for some reason really turned me on more. Her purple top had a v-neck which went down far enough to reveal a little bit of her cleavage, with a couple little wrinkles on the corners of her breasts, indicating a little sag. On her chest were semi-dark freckles that really looked good against her lightly tanned skin. The jeans she was wearing were a bit tighter than the normal style that someone of her age would wear, but I wasn't complaining there. She looked very good.

"Hi mom," Darcy said as she propped herself up from my chest.

"You are acting like this is all normal!" Kathie exclaimed. "Look at you two! Both practically naked, pushing against each other! You are cousins!"

"We just really couldn't resist each other," I chimed in, smiling at my aunt.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers