A Cousin's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers

I slipped into the driver seat of her sixty-eight nova and started it up. It was a decent car, for its age with a big bench seat in the front. She slid over on the seat until her hip was resting against mine, her arm going around my back. I shifted into reverse and backed out the drive before putting it into first and easing the clutch out to head us toward town. It had been a while since I had driven a three on the tree, but I hadn't lost the touch and we were soon headed down the highway toward town, only twelve or so miles away.

"This is kind of fun, isn't it?" She asked quietly as the sounds of the night filtered into the open windows with the wind. "I never brought a boyfriend up here." She stated, apparently thinking something important for me to know.

"I see." I answered, not knowing what else to say. We rode in silence the rest of the way into town, pulling into the little ice cream place next to the grocery store. "So what would you like?" I asked her as I got out of the car, her slipping across the seat and getting out the driver side with me.

"Chocolate cone please!" she said with a grin as she wrapped her arm in mine, pulling it tightly to her body. I got two chocolate cones and we sat on a bench and ate them, her body pressed tightly against mine.

"That was good. I need to run into the store next door. Do you mind waiting here?" she asked quietly.

"I can come if you want." I offered.

"No. Girl stuff if you know what I mean." She whispered back.

"Ok." I said with a shrug, letting her get up and practically skip off toward the grocery store. It only took a few minutes before she was back and ready to go. I opened the driver door and she slid in, stopping half way across again. I was kind of enjoying the closeness we were sharing, but in the back of my mind I knew that there were limits and as much as my hard cock wanted more, it wasn't reasonable to expect it.

I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the dark highway, headed back toward the cottage. I felt her hand find mine in the dark and slowly pull it over to rest on her bare leg, my fingers gently stroking her soft inner thigh as I drove. I let go of her leg to make a shift and moved my hand back, feeling her place hers over mine and pull it deeper between her legs. I expected to find the material of her dress and was surprised to find only bare thigh in the dark. I slid my hand up farther and soon my little finger was stroking back and forth across her wet pussy lips.

I tried to work it between her legs, but the position just didn't quite allow it. I felt her hand find mine and expected her to pull it away, having gone too far, but to my surprise, she slid down in the seat, lifting one leg and hooking it over mine and the other lifting to prop her foot on the dashboard. My little finger now slipped easily between her spread lips, feeling her hot wet juices.

I was also surprised to feel her other hand in my lap, undoing my shorts and freeing my hard cock. Her hand wrapped around it and slowly stroked up and down its length as my finger rubbed back and forth across her hard clit.

"Ohhhhhhh." She moaned over the sound of the wind, her hips slowly rocking in the dark, constantly changing the angle that my finger was rubbing against. "God that feels good." She moaned as she stroked my cock harder, her own orgasm apparently building. In the moonlight filtering through the windows I could see her almost naked body, the top of her dress pulled down to expose her tits, her free hand busy squeezing and pulling her nipples as my little finger stroked back and forth across her wet clit. "OHHHHHH!" she suddenly cried, her whole body going rigid, her legs trembling and shaking.

It was nearly a mile or more down the road before her body relaxed, and she covered my hand with hers to stop my motions, but not to pull it away from her. "Good lord you can make me climax so easy." She cooed as we rode, her hand gently stroking my hard cock again.

"Yeah, well you have had me on the verge of the same thing for a long time." I said breathlessly, my cock feeling like it was almost ready to explode.

"Oh?" she asked almost innocently. "I've never done this." She said as she pulled my hand from her lap and slid across the seat. She laid down on the seat and I felt her hot mouth close around the head of my cock.

"Oh shit." I groaned, taking my foot off the accelerator to slow down as her tongue licked around my head, her hand sliding up and down my shaft. I slipped the car into neutral and let it roll to a stop on the shoulder as she bounced her head up and down, her tongue stroking the head of my cock while her hand followed up and down the shaft.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum." I groaned in warning. To my surprise she sucked harder, working her hand faster up and down my shaft. With a huge groan I bucked my hips up involuntarily, my cock spurting a gush of thick cum deep into her mouth. She opened her mouth and gagged, my cum leaking out of her mouth and onto my cock and her hand as shot after shot of cum spurted up into her mouth. I felt her close around my head again, trying to contain the flood. After, I don't know how long, she sat up, releasing my shriveling cock.

"That was interesting. Kind of gross, but interesting." She said as she sat back in the seat.

"Yeah, I'll say it was interesting." I agreed as I put the car in gear and pulled back onto the highway. I could see her sitting with her dress still pulled below her tits, not saying a word as we wound our way down the highway toward the cottage. She finally slid over next to me again as I made the turn onto the long gravel lake road, the tires crunching across the crushed granite.

"Are you upset?" I asked quietly, now that the wind noise was gone.

"No, just thinking." She answered quietly.

"Wanna share?"

"Not yet." She said, giving my arm a squeeze of reassurance.

I pulled into the driveway and down to the cottage, shutting off the lights and killing the engine. We rolled the windows up and she fixed her dress before we climbed out of the car and walked the short distance to the cottage.

"I need a bath." She said as we walked in. She stopped at the stove and lit a match, lighting a burner. In a few moments she had a kettle on to boil and took my hand, walking me into the main room of the cottage and guiding me to the sofa. "I'll be back." She said quietly, letting go of my hand and walking off toward her bedroom. She left the door open, but turned the light on, occasionally stepping into view as she rummaged in her suitcase. She then went through the kitchen to the bathroom, closing the door for a few minutes.

I watched as she bustled around the kitchen and ran some water, finally walking out to where I was sitting with the swim towels, a bath towel and wash cloth and a plastic dish tub of water.

She laid one towel in the tile floor and then stood on it, slowly pulling her dress off over her head. She stood in front of me in the dim light completely naked, her body looking incredibly sexy. She wet the washcloth and rubbed soap on it, getting a little lather before holding it out to me. "Want to do the honors?" She asked with a small smile on her face.

"Of course!" I answered, not wanting to turn down a chance to touch her body more. I started rubbing the soft wash cloth around her chest and tits as she undid my shorts, letting them fall to the floor.

"You're way over dressed." She said, tugging on my shirt.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said, quickly pulling off my shirt and then bending down to pull my shoes and socks off. When I was as naked as she was I wet the cloth again and lathered it up, slowly rubbing the cloth around her body. She turned around for me, letting me wash her back and her sexy little ass. She took the cloth from me and then backed up against me, letting me wrap my arms around her as she squeezed some water from the washcloth over her shoulders, letting it run down her body.

My hands roamed her body, one cupping and gently massaging each breast as my other hand worked slowly down to the juncture of her legs, pressing between them and sipping into her again wet pussy.

"I think we need to wash you too. You kind of tasted like lake." She whispered after squeezing water on her several times to let my hands rinse the soap off her body. She turned in my arms after soaping the rag again and began washing my chest, slowly working her way down my body until she was washing my once again hard cock. "You sure do stay hard a lot." She whispered with a little giggle.

"Yeah, you're kind of keeping me turned on." I answered truthfully.

"Really turned on?" she asked quizzically.

"Oh yeah."

"Would you do something for me then?" she asked as she rinsed the rag and turned to start washing the soap suds from me.

"Sure, anything."

She dropped the rag in the basin and picked the towel off the wood stove where she had set it, slowly drying me off. Silently she stood, waiting for me to dry her, which I gladly did. Without a word she stepped to the recliner that sat by the sofa, pulling me by the hand as she did. She let go of my hand and put the towel on the seat and then sat down on the edge of the chair, leaning back and hanging one leg over each arm. "I want to know what it's like to get licked. My boy friend though oral sex was gross."

I smiled at her and knelt down. Little did she know that I loved what I was about to do.

I gently kissed her left thigh, slowly working closer to her pussy, kissing my way inch by inch closer, each kiss a tiny lick with the tip of my tongue followed by a soft wet kiss. I worked all the way to her meaty lips and then suddenly pulled away, moving my kisses to her other thigh way down by her knee. Again I kissed slowly, kiss after kiss toward her pussy, her hips rocking involuntarily as I grew ever closer.

"God you are such a tease! I love it!" she moaned as I blew hot air across her sopping wet pussy. I spread her lips with my thumbs and the slowly licked up her wet slit, tasting her tangy sweetness, the tip of my tongue pressing between her lips, searching for that hard nub. "Ohhhhhh damn." She moaned as I started another long slow stroke up her slit, pressing deeper into her. I found her hard clit with the tip of my tongue and closed my lips around it, giving it a gentle squeeze before letting it slip from between them.

"You like?" I asked as I moved my hands, freeing one while I licked up her slit again.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as I flicked my tongue across her hard clit. I pressed my middle finger slowly into her hot tunnel as I licked another trip between her soft lips, pausing to pay extra attention to her hard clit. My finger slid easily into her sopping wet tunnel, her velvety softness caressing it as I reached deep, curling it up so I could stroke the top of her tunnel. "OH GOD!" she squealed as my finger found that little soft spot, sending little jolts of electricity through her whole body.

I concentrated on her clit, alternately flicking my tongue across it and licking it with my tongue wide and flat, all the while my finger stroked that little spot on the top of her tunnel.

"Oh god I'm going to climax!" she squealed as her whole body convulsed, her pussy gushing juices out around my finger and running down my hand and arm. Her body bucked and jerked on the chair as I continued to attack both her clit and her tunnel, slowing only when she begged me to, pushing my head away from her over stimulated clit.

"Guess you like that." I said with a grin.

"Oh yes. Go get my purse, please." She panted.

With a shrug I walked to the kitchen and got her purse off the table, bringing it back to her where she still sat with her legs draped over the arms of the chair and her pussy spread wide. She dug in her purse a moment and then pulled out a small blue foil pack that was obviously a Trojan condom. "Come here." She said, ripping the packet open and pulling out the rolled latex condom. I stepped between her legs and she reached out stroking my rock hard cock a few times.

"Ever had one of these put on you?" She asked as I leaned forward, holding onto the back of the chair.

"No, always done it myself." I answered as she placed the cool latex on the head of my cock and began slowly rolling it down my fat shaft.

"You're pretty fat. Just go in me easy, ok?" she whispered as she pushed the last few rolls down to the base of my cock and then pushed my head down, rubbing it up and down her wet slit.

"Oh god." I moaned as I slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy, trying to give her time to expand around me.

"Oh so big and fat. Damn, I don't think I can take all of you." She said as she panted with excitement. Slowly I let more and more of me sink into her as the chair rocked back farther tipping her pussy more and more upward toward me. Finally I felt my balls press against her ass, my cock fully inside her pussy, some place I never thought it would be. "Oh god you're so big." She moaned as I started slowly stroking my length in and out of her, the chair rocking helpfully as my pace quickened.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum!" I grunted through clenched teeth, her tight tunnel providing more stimulation than my excited system could handle.

"That's it. Cum for me." She moaned, her feet moving around and hooking on my ass, helping pull me deep into her with each stroke.

"Oh god." I grunted, knowing I was close to doing just that.

"That's it. Cum for me!" she coaxed again, my body suddenly jerking and spewing shot after shot of hot cum into the condom. "God I wish I was feeling that fill me up." She moaned as she rocked her hips, grinding her clit against me and causing her own climax to trigger yet again.

I pulled from her as my cock began to shrivel, not wanting to let my load leak into her if the condom came off too soon. I pulled it off and dropped it on the towel before leaning back down nestling my cock between her lips, my head sticking up toward her face obscenely.

"Never thought I would be having sex with you." I whispered.

"Unhappy?" she asked, looking up at me, her eyes searching for an answer.

"Not at all. Just was always attracted to you, just never thought we would do this." I answered honestly.

"Yeah, me neither. Not until we were playing in the water today. Seems like the more we played the more I wanted."

"Yeah, I know that feeling." I agreed.

"It's getting late. Do you want to sleep with me?" She whispered, almost as if she was afraid I would say no.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I said as I pushed myself up off the chair, pulling her along with me. We turned off lights as we went, finally making our way into my bedroom, only the moonlight filtering in through the window for illumination. I crawled into the bed and held the blanket back for her, letting her climb in before pulling the covers over us. She snuggled against me, one leg laying across one of mine, her soft tits pressed against my side and chest. I felt her hand gently cup my softened cock, giving it a gentle squeeze as she lifted her face to mine and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered before snuggling down against me again.

The morning sun was reflecting off the lake, little beams of light dancing on the ceiling from the gentle ripples as they came through the large front windows and the open bedroom door. Part of me had a hard time grasping that I was spooned against Julie, her bare body pressed tightly to mine, my hand cupping one of her soft breasts. The thoughts of the previous day and evenings fun had my cock quickly growing, its hardness pressing between her legs.

"Hmmmmmm" she murmured, still half asleep. She lifted her leg to let my cock slip between them and then let it down again, idly stroking my head as she pressed my shaft up against her pussy.

Her stroking of my head soon had my hips rocking gently in time with her fingers, my hard cock stroking back and forth across her wet lips, slowly working deeper between them. I squeezed and massaged the tit I had cupped in my hand, letting her hard nipple protrude between my fingers so I could squeeze it.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned quietly as my hips pressed back and forth sliding my mushroom head across her hardened clit.

"Mmmmmm yesssss!" she whispered as she pushed my head deeper into her slit, allowing it to engage into her tunnel and then slide slowly and deeply into her.

I continued to push my hips against her, driving my cock now in and out of her pussy, the exquisite sensations of her bare tunnel against my cock driving me crazy. I felt her fingers touch my cock every so often as she busily stroked her clit with her free hand. Her moans of pleasure growing by the moment.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum." I groaned, trying to hold back. I pulled back as far as I could before plunging forward again, driving my cock out between her legs just before I erupted. She cupped my spurting head in her hand, containing much of volume of cum that my pulsing cock was spewing out as my body jerked and twitched.

"Hmmmmmm that must have felt good." She whispered as she slowly pulled away, sliding out of bed to find something to do with her handful of cum.

"Yeah it did." I panted as I lay back, the coverers tossed back and exposing all of me to her view. She wiped her hand with one of my t-shirts and then climbed back on the bed, swinging one leg over to straddle my hips. I looked at her sexy body above me and slid my hands to her back, pulling her down until I could gently suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Mmmmm I like that." She cooed as I swirled my tongue around her nipple and then sucked it into my mouth, suctioning it deeply before letting it slide from my lips and moving to the other one.

"So do I!" I said between mouthfuls of her soft round breasts. I let one hand slide down her body and between her legs, gently stroking her pussy and exposed clit. She lifted herself and spread her legs wider to give me better access, my fingers slowly stroking up and down her slit and across her clit. We lay like this for some time, my mouth going from nipple to nipple as my fingers teased and played with her pussy. I felt her reach behind herself and find my cock, gently stroking it and coaxing it to start hardening again.

"Ohhh that's it. Get hard for me. I want you inside me more." She said in a husky voice, rubbing the head of my cock back and forth around her wet pussy lips, competing with my fingers for access to her deep tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned around her tit as she held my partly hard cock to her opening and pushed back against it, working it fully into herself.

"Yeah. That's it. Ohhhhhh so good." She moaned as she began to slowly rock on my cock, its hardness growing inside her by the second and her clit sliding along my finger. "Just like that. I love what you're doing just like that." She mumbled as she rocked, her breathing growing more ragged by the breath. "I'm going to climax around you. Do you want to feel me climax? I wish I could feel you fill me with your hot juice. MMMMmmmmm so nice!" she whispered as she rode me, my cock feeling her pussy gently clench around my hard shaft, little spasms of pressure running up and down its entire length. "Can you feel me?" she whispered urgently.

"Uh huh!" I grunted as I sucked her tit and felt her pussy clenching and squeezing my cock. Part of me wanted to let go and cum inside her, but a much bigger part was scared of getting her pregnant, something that would devastate everyone. No, I had to hold back and not cum again, at least not inside her.

"Uh huh...So good. I can feel you getting fatter. I can feel your hard cock growing inside me. I want to feel you fill my pussy." She mumbled, all the time riding my cock harder and faster.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" I panted, trying to not cum inside her hot pussy. She bounced on me harder, her ass slapping against my thighs as the whole bed bounced and squeaked loudly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers