A Cowboy's New Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,635 Followers

We lay on the bed together for a while, holding each other, when she asked if I would mind her getting ready for bed?

"No, of course not," I replied.

She rose from the bed and walked toward the dressing screen along the far wall. But instead of stepping behind it, she turned and asked if I wanted to watch. I simply nodded yes, and she took off the gold chain pendant from around her neck then reached down to take off her shoes. Next she pulled up her dress, taking it over her head, leaving her underskirt and separate bodice. The frilly underskirt came off next, revealing a tight corset. When she removed the bodice she was on display in her hook and lace contraption that covered her from the top of her thighs to above her breasts.

Julie was a beautiful specimen of feminine charm, a treasure box of woman. She went behind the dressing screen, and when she emerged she had on some fresh rouge and lipstick and a white bedshirt. As she walked slowly toward the bed I could see from the light shining to her rear that she was wearing a pair of frilly panties under the shirt.

She climbed onto the bed and we cuddled for a while. It was oh so comfortable. The silence, though, ended when she demurely asked, "Would you fuck me? I really want you to do it. I want to feel you inside of me."

I answered her with a lengthy kiss. I slipped my hand onto her soft, warm breast, feeling first one and then the other with only a small nightshirt barrier between us. She moaned as I rubbed a nipple, circling my fingers gently around and around.

After a while I reached down and reached under the shirt and into her panties, slipping first one and then a second finger into her moist coochie. "Uuuumm," she moaned, starting to rock against my hand. "Yyyyeseesssss!" My fingers slid in and out of her wetness as she pushed hard against me. It didn't take long before I heard a groan starting in the pit of her stomach, followed by a stern command not to stop. The finger fucking continued until she spat out the garbled fact that she was cumming.

I slowed my fingers to a near halt, but kept them inside of her as she came down from her orgasmic high. Then I reached down and pulled off her frilly panties.

"They were my mother's," she said before I could ask. "They came from Paris."

I nodded and placed them between our pillows. We held each other for a while before she broke the spell. "I guess we are even now. That was wonderful."

We hugged for a while before we drifted off to sleep.

During the night I dreamt of her sucking my Pedro, and it took several minutes for me to realize that it wasn't a dream. Julie was bent over me, sucking my hardness. It was fantastic. She noticed I was smiling at her, and she slowed and then stopped her attack.

"Would you do me a favor?" she asked before I nodded in affirmative.

She maneuvered her legs toward me as I wondered what she wanted. When one leg went over my head and she squatted toward my face I knew. I couldn't believe it, but I knew.

When in El Paso, do what those in El Paso do, I thought as the flowered coochie flashed past my eyes and toward my mouth. She clamped down on my mouth just as her mouth made its way to my whanger.

We began rocking back and forth. My tongue went out and began licking her wetness as her mouth munched on my Pedro. It was a marriage made in heaven, and it wasn't long before we both were furiously pistoning back and forth at each other. The rocking continued until she lifted her mouth off my whanger and gasped out that she was cumming. Right behind I shot my spunk toward her face, covering it with my sticky residue.

The next thing I knew she had collapsed onto me, and shortly after we both fell asleep and into sweet dreamland.

The bright sun woke us in the morning, me still situated between her sticky thighs, she next to my Pedro. She kissed him, then rose and sat down on the privy in the corner.

After cleaning up, she came back to bed and said our time would soon be up. I looked heartbroken, but she smiled and told me we still had time to dance in bed, as she called it.

"Mr. O'Neill," she said. "You have been a patient and sweet lover, and I want to thank you. Please get on top of me and give me all you have with that wonderful whanger."

She didn't need to ask twice, as this Cowboy aims to please a fair maiden in distress. My rock-hard Pedro found it's way to her choochie like a fish to water. I climbed on top of her and milked both breasts as she grabbed hold of my whanger, which she positioned next to her cunny hole. I could feel the wetness, and slid right in.

We fucked like rabbits, as I gave her every bit of my six-inch manhood. I tweaked her titties, paying special attention to the nubbins, and then bent over to plant a kiss on her lips. All the while she was bucking up against me like an untamed bronco. I tired after a while, but Julie, sensing my lack of energy, flipped me over and rode me like a Texas Ranger in hot pursuit of the James Gang.

Along the way I playfully swatted her backside, bringing several oohs from deep within her throat, and she returned the favor when we flipped back to the missionary position. It doesn't happen often, only in books I suppose, but we came together.

Catching my breath, I nuzzled against her neck and whispered that she was a fantastic lover, a sweetness of a woman.

Then, and I will never understand what prompted me --- the sex or the woman herself --- I asked when she had to leave. "Soon, love," she said. "But you will be back in town soon, you know where to find me."

Later, after she left, I told Miss Kitty that she must be a mind reader, because Julie was just a fantastic woman.

She smiled, and nodded. "I knew you would like her. Julie and I have been talking about you since she got here. I don't know why, but I thought you two would really hit it off."

"You are so smart, Miss Kitty, I knew you were up to something when you said you'd give me a refund if I didn't like her. We go way back, we do, but that would be a little too much to ask," I said. "She is such a wonderful filly, everything I've dreamed of in a woman and more."

Back in the real world, I took another swig of the tequila, smiling to myself about my most recent visit to the Cherry Patch Ranch.

Last month, before I left town, I slipped into the Cherry Patch to say goodbye to Miss Kitty, hoping to get a glimpse of the beautiful Julie. I did, catching her walking out of a bedroom, not "our" bedroom but another, hand in hand with a tall cowboy. She kissed him on the cheek, and he promised to return, pinching her behind.

After he had left she ambled over toward me. "Hi, Cowboy," she said, a beautiful look in her eyes. "I'm glad you stopped by." She bent toward my ear and whispered, "I had a great time the other night, and I hope you did too."

I nodded. Then, like a lightening bolt, something hit me. I led her to down the hallway, got onto one knee, and asked for her hand in marriage.

The look in her eyes was priceless. Julie stared at me, then began to cry. "Yes," she simply said.

I keep looking forward to Saturday, because that's when Julie and I will be united in holy matrimony and her former life will be left behind. She will start working in the fall with children, teaching them to read at the one room schoolhouse under the tutelage of Mrs. Johnson.

The roots will begin, and I just know we will be riding off happily hand-in-hand into the sunset.

JRob
JRob
1,635 Followers
12