A Crazy Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my own orgasm coming soon. I had no idea what Gina would think of me cumming inside of her, and she was in no position to talk. I knew she was on birth control.

I held back as long as I could. I began to get light-headed, and then immediately, I exploded inside of Gina. She jerked slightly as my hot cum splashed around inside of her. It filled her completely and overflowed out around her opening. Her eyes and mouth opened quickly as she realized what was happening.

She gave me an excited look. I didn't know if she was going to be angry or not.

Still thrusting, she smiled at me. "Good boy!"

The girls, excited by my orgasm, began to push Gina down on my cock harder and harder. My cum quenched any friction between us, as she continued to take me inside of her pussy. She closed her eyes again.

The girls began to encourage her softly as her steady motion became more jagged and erratic. I watched as she bent down, grabbed both my shoulders, and rested on my chest as she struggled for more leverage. I could feel her erect nipples sliding up and down my chest.

I heard her take a deep breath as her thrusts became short and fast. She let out a deep scream as she began to climax.

Our juices mixed as she continued to fuck me. She trembled excitedly as the orgasm worked its way around her body. I felt her toes curl next to my knees, as her body tightened. She rose suddenly, resting her hands on my chest, continuing her short, fast thrusts.

Finally, she slowed, letting out another held breath followed by a moan of exhaustion and satisfaction.

Her eyes opened, and raised a little more so that our faces were together. With my hard cock still inside, she gave me a soft, wet kiss.

Our senses returning, she smiled at me, and raised her crotch. My cock slid out. She got off me and went into the bathroom to clean up. I watched her as she walked away from the bed. I could see her spinal column protruding under her skin. She was so skinny. At that moment, she reminded me of another porn star, Melissa-Ashley.

Allison laid down beside me, as Sarah quickly put her mouth over my cock. I was spent, and not ready for another round. I started to jerk away, when she said, "I just want to clean you up."

She slowly, softly licked and sucked the mixture of semen and pussy juice from my cock. With that, she swallowed. Next, she got up and followed Gina into the bathroom.

Allison got up a few seconds later, and started to dress. I sat there feeling alone, but satisfied.

After a few minutes, I got up, got dressed and went into the living room. Gina followed me.

"Wow, that was awesome", she said. She seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I had a good time."

"I don't want to stay here tonight", she said. "Are you going home?"

"Yes, I'll take you home."

Amanda and the squatty guy were still asleep on the floor in the bedroom. And the tall guy was no where to be seen.

The ride home was not unusual, just two friends who'd had a fun night. Gina slept most of the way, but woke as we entered the city limits. We watched the sun rise as we drove along an empty highway.

Work was the same. She never told anyone else, as far as I know, about that night. And we're friends today. I've never done anything like that with Gina since. But I will never forget that night.

12