A Creampie Amongst Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers

When his spasms finally stopped, I knew his nuts had to be empty. The quantity he had just produced was incredible, considering the size of his last ejaculation.

Jason was suddenly back in control of his senses now. He had snapped out of his orgasmic trance and looked around to see what had happened.

When he looked down at me, I still had his now softening rod lodged between my lips. He seemed thankful to me for the rescue of his orgasm, but just didn't know what to say.

He slipped his cock out of my mouth and sat back exhausted, drained and speechless.

Jennie bent over to kiss me. As her lips pressed against mine, she pushed her tongue inside. It was a sensual kiss and then came the flood of thick liquid as it poured into mine from above.

I recognized it instantly as my own semen. Apparently, she never swallowed mine in an effort to satisfy our shared fantasy for this snowball.

I swallowed mine down too and we continued to kiss.

Jason had no clue about the cum kiss, he was still trying to make sense of what just happened.

Jason then spoke to me. "Well, thanks for coming to my rescue back there. It felt awesome. I really wasn't expecting any of that but I wasn't expecting Jennie to do that to me either."

Jennie said, "I knew he'd help you out. What are best friends for?"

We all laughed at that one.

"You know, you could have helped me through some of my dry spells in the past."

"Well, there won't be any dry spells for either of you any time soon, if you both play your cards right!" Jennie said.

We all laughed again and then cleaned up.

Jennie decided to spend the night. It was really late and we were all definitely spent.

In the morning, I woke to hear some commotion in the bedroom again. I had spent the night in my room and couldn't remember where Jennie had slept.

When I walked in, I saw Jason lying on his back and Jennie on top of him taking a ride. She was in the reverse cowgirl position and her eyes were closed.

This meant neither of them saw me enter the room.

Jennie was sliding almost completely off of his cock on the upstroke and then slamming her hips back down on him, practically impaling herself on his throbbing cock.

Apparently, they had been at it for a while as the sheet beneath them was soaked in her juices.

I crawled over to check out the action and began trying to lick her pussy, but it was like trying to hit a moving target.

She felt me and opened her eyes and smiled.

She put a finger to her mouth, to tell me to be quiet and then pulled him out of her pussy when she slid upward on his cock.

She then began stroking him with her hand." Why did you pull me out? I want to cum in your pussy," he pleaded, not knowing what was next.

His answer came in the form of me taking his sticky cock into my mouth.

He smelled like her pussy and her juices were everywhere on it. Its spongy head was pulsing out little spurts of cum in my mouth as he was ready to blow.

"What the...?" he said.

I think he quickly realized what was happening and then groaned loudly as he pushed up his hips and drove himself to the back of my mouth.

I heard him mumble how good it felt.

"Better than me?" she asked.

"Different, that's all," he replied.

Jennie watched for a bit then decided to scoot back on his face to receive some cunnilingus while she watched Jason and me.

I sucked him the way I like it done. I took him deep, and made sure to use lots of tongue.

Jennie said, "He's getting pretty good at this."

Jason replied in a low voice, "Fuck yeah."

We continued this until we felt Jason's thighs begin to tremble.

Jason suddenly stopped tonguing her whole and said he was gonna cum soon.

I felt his cock begin to expand and my mouth watered for its creamy release when suddenly, Jennie slid back down from his face and pulled his meat from my mouth with a pop.

He must have thought he was having Déjà vu.

Jason screamed," No please, not again! Don't stop sucking, please finish me off! Somebody...."

He didn't have to suffer long. She quickly stuck his cock back into her steaming pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Your pussy feels so good. I'm gonna cum any second."

After only a few strokes inside her, he began to spurt.

As soon as he was done, Jennie rolled on her back and I moved to eat her creampie, but she told me to fuck her first.

This wasn't any problem, as my cock was as hard as stone and I still hadn't fucked her.

I entered her with ease. Her pussy was so tight and warm and wet from Jason's semen.

I looked down at her as we fucked and I couldn't ever remember fucking a more beautiful girl in my life.

Jason had put a massive load in her and I wasn't going to be far behind.

I pumped myself into her slick channel and she put her legs up on my shoulders, so I could get as deep as possible.

This provided me with a chance to suck on her toes again. I think she forgot that I loved this play.

I sucked between her toes and chewed on her heel and she began urging me on.

"You liked sucking on him. You wanted him to cum in your mouth, didn't you? We'll do that later, I promise. But do me first.

This talk must have pushed her beyond her limits and she began cumming in a matter of minutes.

When her pussy began spasming with her orgasm, it clenched my cock like an invisible hand. I began spurting a massive load into her to add to Jason's.

When I rolled off of her, I expected her to plop her sloppy cunt on my mouth, but instead I was shocked to see Jason bury his face in her drenched hole instead.

He was sucking her out and Jennie was going crazy.

She squirmed and pinched her nipples as he vacuumed all the semen he could find in her, and there definitely was a lot to be found.

He had to suck her for quite a while. Then she reached down with both hands. She gripped his ears and began to undulate with her hips on his mouth.

When her orgasm finally hit her, it appeared she was trying to shove his head inside of her pussy.

She cried out and I heard him cough. She must have squirted her juice as well as any remnants of our semen down his throat.

She asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I thought you were gonna drown me," he replied.

"You guys are gonna kill me. What made you want to do that? I was happy to find one guy that would do that, but two? I must already be in heaven," Jennie said.

She stretched out like only a contented and very satisfied woman can do.

Then Jason replied," Well, I couldn't let my best friend think I was some kind of prude or something, especially after of his wonderful treatment."

I knew what he meant and so did Jennie.

I asked, "So what did you think of her creampie?"

He replied, "It was cool but I think I'll leave them to you from now on."

"Gladly, I have this strange fascination with them for some reason." I replied with a smile.

"What about you sucking Jason?" she asked.

"I was always curious about the taste of cum and I knew neither of you would judge me," I said.

"Cool, I'll keep that in mind next time I can't get laid," he said.

"Just oral," I said.

"Guys, I'm still here."

I said, "I know, who could ever forget about you."

She kissed me and we all cleaned up.

Jennie fucked us both again (and again and again) that day.

I explored every inch of her body, with her help. I swear that I found every spot on her body that caused her pleasure that day. I swear that my tongue will never be the same again.

After that, Jennie and I both moved in with Jason at his request. We have a non-traditional arrangement, you could say.

Jason and I both get to enjoy Jennie's feminine charms, either together or solo and she enjoys both of us just the same.

She's insatiable. I think she's trying to wear my tongue down to a nub with all the oral sex she requires.

So, now I get to live with a beautiful girl and my best friend at the same time. One could say that I get to have my cake and eat it too!

Or is that creampie!!

I guess my luck has finally changed.

cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers
12