A Creamy Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time she was looking intensely at me, her moaning continued but it was different than the moans I was used to. She sounded almost the same, but there was a hint of hesitancy, she was reserved as if she didn't fully believe I'd be ok with her enjoying another man touching her.

I couldn't stand by and watch any longer so I knelt beside the bed just as Erik lifted her slip to release her beautiful big 38D tits. As they came into view, I knew that Erik was turned on by the site of my beautiful fiance. The breasts that only I had known for two years were in front of him in plain view -- and he couldn't resist taking the left nipple into his hungry mouth.

I kissed my lovely naughty fiance as Erik fingered her tight pussy and sucked her left nipple. When I pulled away, she whispered so desperately "I love you Kev!"

I whispered back "I love you too!!!"

We went back to kissing but then I had a nasty thought...I wanted to take her right nipple into my mouth as Erik sucked on her left. Kris has always had super sensitive nipples, and I knew that having both sucked on at the same time was something she's never experienced, and would be something she'd never forget.

So as Erik's fingers made her pussy wet, I moved down her body kissing her neck and chest until I finally arrived at her sensitive nipple and the two of us both caressed her beautiful large breasts in our hand and took her erect nipples into our mouths as she couldn't help but moan without hesitation. I could start to hear her wetness as she was fingered by another man confirming that she was enjoying having two men show her so much attention at the same time.

She arched her back as our play with her always sensitive nipples sent shockwaves into her horny hot body and I heard her pussy betraying her, as it continued making that alluring wet sound as Erik fingered my woman. She reached over and grabbed Erik's long 9" cock with her one hand and put her other hand into my underwear to find my 7" cock awakened as well. He may have been longer than me, but he was thin, whereas mine had the perfect girth for her pussy. I could tell that she was enthralled with the idea that on one hand, she'd feel Erik's long cock push deeper into her than she'd ever felt from me -- but then she's have my cock stretch her shortly thereafter. She started to play with the enormous amount of precum that had formed at the tip of my pulsating cock as she considered this erotic thought.

I felt movement on the bed; I opened my eyes and peered up to find my fiance anxiously anticipating what we both had been waiting for. While Erik moved into position I was more completely turned on than I had ever been in my life as my fiance opened her eyes, stared into mine, as we both anticipated his naughty entrance into her tight wet pussy.

Time seemed to stand still during those few seconds as we both knew that any moment now Erik's manhood would seek entrance into her tight wet pussy. I felt her lift her hips and looked down to find Erik putting a pillow under her gorgeous ass and I thought "With her elevated like that, his foreign seed will stay in my fiance after he's done". The thought was utterly thrilling!

He moved into position now, the look in her eyes was now nothing but passion; the hesitation seemed all but gone in her beautiful sensual eyes. She had felt his strange cock in her hand just moments ago, and she knew any second that she would feel his that same strange cock seek out the entrance to her hot, soaking wet, newly naughty pussy.

As we continued kissing and staring into each other's eyes, all the sudden she broke our kiss, arched her back pushing her breasts out as she tilted her head back, and grabbed tightly onto the headboard of the bed as Erik thrust deep into her pussy in one stroke with his long 9" inch cock. In a split second, another man was deeper in my fiance than I could ever be, and seeing her shake uncontrollably was such an erotic moment I will never forget!

A moan escaped Erik as he entered my naughty fiances tight pussy. The pussy had been only mine for over two years, but now another man was able to feel the incredible tight, hot and wet pussy I had to myself for so long. I'm sure he was realizing - as I had years before - that no matter how wet Kris gets, her pussy holds a man's cock like a vice. She is the only woman I've ever been with where it didn't matter how much delicious fluids her body released, the sensation never changes. I felt a sense of community service as I shared this amazing woman's pussy with another man and let him experience what I had kept to myself for so long.

She came back to kiss me as Erik continued thrusting into her newly naughty pussy, and the passion in her eyes was confirmation that this once private fantasy of mine had -- in that moment -- become our fantasy. She was no longer nervous, she was no longer apprehensive, she was a woman lost in the pleasures of another man's foreign cock exploring the depths of her pussy while her man encouraged and got off on it!

Her moaning continued as Erik pounded her pussy, he lifted her leg up high to get deeper inside her, but he was too long, it hurt my poor baby's small tight pussy, so she had to break our kiss to ask him to put it back down.

As he put it back down, my fiance settled in and began enjoying it again.

I was so satisfied that my princess was enjoying herself. Her moans, the look in her beautiful eyes, her pursed lips, and her moving her hips to meet him all portrayed to me that no matter what she said afterwards - in that moment - she was enjoying being such a naughty girl for me. I drank it all in as I dreaded the thought that this might be the only time we share in this naughty fantasy.

I could tell that she was getting close. We kissed more passionately. I knew this kiss! This was the same kiss she shared with me so many times when she's approaching orgasm!! My cock pulsated as I realized that maybe she would actually cum all over this man's strange cock!!

There wasn't a tinge of jealousy in my mind. I thought she was being such a good girl and that I wanted her to cum with Erik -- I mean she deserved it! I wanted to kiss her while she convulsed around another man's penis. Her moaning increased, her body temperature rose slightly, and then I heard Erik say "Oh fuck!" and Kris started going wild saying "yes. Yes! YES!!"

Her eyes rolled back, her moaning was ear piercing as she kept urging him on. At first I thought she was cumming but then I realized that it was actually Erik who was exploding his massive load into my fiances tight pussy!!

When I realized that, I nearly came instantly with the thought that another man was filling my girl with his seed -- and she was enjoying it!!! She broke the kiss again as she couldn't take anymore, I moved down to her breast again and sucked on her nipple as he came. She was writhing in pleasure as her man and her lover took her places she'd never been before. Her moans were intoxicating!! It seemed to go on forever and I wasn't sure if she had cum or not. I wasn't inside her pussy to feel if she had been contracting or not, only her and Erik knew for sure.

Erik slowed his pace as he moaned and finishing filling her to overflowing.

I moved up to kiss her again as Erik reluctantly pulled out of her. She closed her legs instantly as I requested of her previously to keep as much naughty fluids from escaping her freshly fucked pussy. I was so proud of her for remembering during such an overwhelming moment! Erik got off the bed without saying a word and started getting dressed.

The look in her eyes was one of total desire. We locked in one of the most passionate kisses we've ever had.

She paused and said "I love you so much Kev!"

I said "I love you too!! Thank you baby! Thank you!"

I imagine that she was beside herself to hear that I was wholeheartedly thanking her for allowing another man to cum within the depths of her sweet pussy.

As Erik walked to the door, we kissed again as I moved my hand down to her left breast -- the same one Erik had touched and sucked only minutes ago.

I moved down to take her left nipple - the same Erik was sucking before - into my mouth now as I asked her "Did you cum baby?"

She pouted "No. I was right there though but then he came inside me Kev before I could!"

My poor girl!!! I felt so sorry for her that she didn't quite get to experience her well deserved orgasm on another man's penis. Even though I was on the brink of cumming myself, I forced myself to calm down -- I had to get this poor girl off now!! I had to make sure that she was completely satisfied before I added my seed to the multiple fluids already in her soaking wet pussy.

I said "Well that's what I'm here for princess; to make sure you cum. You deserve it so much! What do you say I go clean out your dirty pussy first?"

She moaned "mmmmmmm"

I slowly moved down her body, stopping to kiss her every now and then. We heard the door open and close as Erik exited as he promised he would. We were alone now to put the finishing touches on this amazing experience.

As I neared her naughty wet pussy, her moaning increased as did mine. I've wanted to eat out a creampie for so long and I was only inches away from living my ultimate fantasy!

As my eyes following over her freshly shaven pussy mound, the sweet smell of my woman's pussy hit me but I noticed a slightly new sensation. She also smelt like another man's cum.

I crested her pubic bone and the sight before my eyes was a dream come true! Her pussy was puffy, and her lips were still slightly open from having another cock within them only moments ago. The slightest spot of cum was visible in the opening, and it occured to me that since he was so thin and long, that most of this delicious creampie was still deep deep within her.

I could no longer wait as I shoved my face into the delicious mess, and started licking, and sucking, and tasting her naughty treat. Her cum and his were filling my mouth as my cock rubbed against the bed at full mast under me. She was moaning louder now that there wasn't a stranger in the room, and her moans turns to groans, and her groans turned to a shiver all throughout her magnificent body.

She was pushing her pussy into my face, as I loved tasting the sensual blend of fluids, and then she started crying out that she was cumming -- and her pussy tensed up and contracted as she pushed even more juices down my throat. Her orgasm was stronger than any I've seen her have by my mouth, and I was so happy that I was able to pick up where her selfish stranger left off.

As her orgasm subsided, the full realization hit me! I had just eaten out a man's load from her freshly fucked pussy. I was hard as a rock and my cock was soaked with my own precum as I moved up her body and entered her entirely in one smooth motion. Her pussy was incredibly wet as I realized that not all of Erik's strange seed had made it to my mouth after all!

We started talking dirty to each other as we finally connected in our special way. Except this time, she was my dirty slut and I was thanking her for her special gift to me with my rock hard cock that was still her favorite.

I know exactly what she likes so it wasn't long before she was creaming all over my cock as well screaming "I'm such a dirty girl for you Kev" She spasmed like crazy as I pounded her naughty pussy. Her moans were deafening now and she started begging for me to cum.

I asked her if she wanted to be filled for a second time within the same half hour and she screamed "YES!!!! Fill my dirty pussy with your cum Kev!!! I want you to replace Erik's cum with your own! The only cum I care about is yours"

I couldn't handle it anymore, years worth of perverted cum came boiling up from my balls through my shaft and into her tight, wet, dirty, deliciously naughty pussy as we mutually moaned and screamed out in ecstasy. Usually I squirt 3 or 4 times and only the first couple are intense...but this time...I ejected 5 huge spurts of cum and every single one was intense as the first. My cock pulsed another 3 or 4 more times as my orgasm concluded.

I was in awe.

I couldn't believe that this gorgeous seemingly so innocent woman was the most deliciously dirty girl I had ever encountered.

I looked into her eyes and we passionately kissed as we felt my semen drip out of her overfilled pussy.

She said "I think you have some cleaning to do"

I was in shock as she had never asked me too -- nor had I ever -- gone down on her after I came in her before. She saw my hesitation but thought she shouldn't be the only one to be out of her comfort zone tonight and pushed my head down to her ravished pussy. She knew what she wanted, and what she wanted right now was for me to clean up the fluids of this naughty encounter!

All my hesitation and fear evaporated when I saw her pussy filled with cum for the second time. I had stretched her out enough that my cum was literally oozing out of her tortured pussy. I curled my tongue and forced the cum back into her pussy then locked my mouth over her mound and she held my head to her cunt.

I licked and sucked and craved every last drop out of the most wonderful dirty pussy I had ever known. As she exploded in orgasm for the third time that night, I drank every last drop.

***************

As I finish writing this, it's been a week since our naughty encounter and we both still look back on it fondly. We were talking dirty the other night while we were making love about the time when she was in her early twenties where she fucked three different men in the same night. I came in her tight naughty pussy as she told me that perhaps we should break her personal record...but we both agreed that I would have some cleaning to do after!!

12