A Cruise for Kira Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

- Darling, it's so fantastic. I feel as if he is forcing my cervix open. He will spend himself soon in my womb. It's a pity I am on the pill. I would love to have him sire my first babies. Kyrhan, if you stop now, I will kill you, harder, please! Ahhhaaaah!

Mary climaxed in chains for a long time while Kyrhan was continuing to pound her pussy hard. She was screaming continuously with her back arched to the roof of the cabin. Finally she collapsed on the bed. Kyrhan's cock had not softened, to the contrary. He let Mary regain her breath before lifting her from the couch still impaled to his balls on his shaft. He sat on the couch and drew her to him. He parted her bottom cheeks with his hands, exposing her rosebud to the view of everyone.

- Dan, You may use her ass. She has been so stretched already that I would surely hurt her. Don't worry, lass. I will fuck your ass soon, maybe this evening or tomorrow.

- I'm waiting for it, Kyrhan, anytime you want. Your punishment, my dear husband, will be for you to have to wait one or two months until you can obtain some friction on your dick from my cunt or my arse hole. For the time being, you could push your fist in and I would just not notice it.

- Don't be unquiet, John. Your wife is right : you will not be able to fuck her cunt or a arse for some time but you can still use freely her mouth.

- But she never allowed me to. . .

- Things change with time. I'm sure that now you will be free to fuck her in her three holes, don't you agree, lass?

- Yes, Master. My husband may use me as he wants from now on but I want that all of you share the same privilege.

- Sure but, John, I need you to shut her up. Otherwise she will speak on for hours. Climb on board and drown her tonsils at your leisure.

The poor Kira was the only one left out. She sat on the bed between Kyrhan and Dan. Their cocks were actively solicited but their hands and mouths were quite eager to comfort her. They continued to play together until the night, the two women spending the next night together once more. But the cruise was just beginning. . .

Just before falling into sleep, Kira thought that Kyrhan's health was improving fast. He just had still not recovered the resilience that would have allowed him to fuck both women until they begged for his mercy without the help of Dan and John. He was regaining fast his usual role as the center of her life but there was still something that only Dan and herself knew. She would reveal it to him just at the end of their cruise.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers