A Cruise for Kira Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

At the Ritz, Peter shaked vigorously Kyrhan's hand.

- Thank you, Kyrhan, my dear friend. You don't know how happy I am. I knew that I was sterile or nearly so but I was ashamed to ask Linda to fuck other men. Oh sorry, she has changed her name to Leena. Depriving her of even her own name was so clever from you. It has been like a new life you offered her and me. Thank you again!

- If you like it that way, the better. I think that your wife will have largely enough suitors in the coming years to fulfill all your own requirements.

- I'm sure of it but, this evening, it's different. I know you and . . . I would like to participate somewhat!

- OK but how?

- She had already proposede me to help in pulling her cunt open to help you fuck her deeper or lifting her legs to the ceiling after you had withdrawn from her sperm filled cunt until you can plug her properly so that her eggs would be properly soaked by your thick potent cum.

- I may have a better idea : I could lift her feet to the ceiling until you can plug her yourself. You would take a more active role.

- You are right. It would be even more humiliating for me. I would love it. How could I redeem you afterwards?

- Simple, indeed, my old friend. Next year, you will help me to fulfill my own dream : Gather all the women of my virtual harem in my palace during a month, fuck them as often as I can until all of them are pregnant then gather them again eight months later before their deliveries. I want a photograph with me surrounded by all my women ostensibly heavily pregnant, all from myself : Kira, my Rani, Leena, a young US bride Kira has met recently on her honeymoon, a young Australian I seduced two weeks ago, my niece Ranu and your friend Swapna if I can convince her.

- I am sure that you could find the words

- Yes but I have not received any message from her since three months.

- I will try to get in touch with her!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12