A Cruise to Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

We had our tickets for the island tour along with our bags to carry the things we would need for the day out. Barb brought shorts to change into if the weather improved and her pants made her too warm. With her hormonal thing, she easily got too warm quickly. I carried sun screen and a couple of bottles of water. We made it through security and onto the pier. It was a short walk down to the gates where the taxis, vans, and busses were waiting to take their passengers out on their adventures. We had been at the assembly point for our tour about 10 minutes when up comes Barry and Jean. The excursions had been booked way ahead of the cruise with most of them booked full by sailing. It seems they had enquired the day we left port, probably after they had shared our table with us, and put their names on a waiting list. Wouldn't you know it, two vacancies came open and they got them. So now we could all see the island together; how wonderful.

Once everyone was there and all the tickets had been collected, we started loading the van. In that we were the youngest in the group and more able to move, we were put in the very back seat of the van; the hardest one to get to. This was a smaller version of a Volkswagen like van with all seats. Every seat except the back seat had a fold down seat on the end to get one more person jammed in there. There were 12 passengers and the driver all jammed into the small van. I don't know how that thing managed to drag us all up and down the mountain and all around that island. But, they do it every time a ship comes into port. Barry and Jean were in the seat just in front of us with the least mobile passengers closer to the front by the sliding door. Off we went.

The van would stop at every point of interest and we would go through the ritual of unloading one person at a time until we could fold up the seats to make a path for us to get out also. By the second stop, the sun had come out and the island was warming up. We had been back in the van and rolling along for a couple of minutes with me trying to take pictures of this and that as we passed. I noticed Barb moving around. I looked over to find her removing her pants. She sat there in just her panties and t-shirt while she rummaged around in her bag to find her shorts. Part of me couldn't believe she didn't get her shorts ready before she started. Most of me was stunned she would do such a thing in a small van full of people on a public road. With her focus stuck in her bag, she didn't notice me get a couple of pictures of her sitting there in just her panties. They were full pink panties, not quite see through with a white inner lining in the front part of the crotch. The white part was quite visible as was her abundant pubic hair above the liner. Barb made quite a sight which Barry and Jean didn't miss either. Before Barb got her shorts out of her bag, Barry dropped his arm from around Jean's shoulders down to where he could stroke the top of Barb's right thigh. His hand went up further than the shorts would eventually cover but stopped way short of her panties. Barb just looked up at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, but not a word. If I had tried that, she would have slapped me silly. She put her shorts on and fastened them up turning her face outward away from us all as if she was watching the countryside. I didn't know what to say or to whom. I know this is the kind of thing I had wanted, but it wasn't quite the way I had envisioned it. If something like this happened, I wanted to be the one doing it.

At the next stop, I managed to pull Barb aside and ask her if she was ok and just what the hell was going on anyway? She said she was having one of her hot flashes and just had to change. She figured with the tour guide talking, everyone's attention would be elsewhere. She didn't expect anyone to notice. It had taken longer than she thought. And well, Barry hadn't done anything really bad. We are all adults after all. She was ok with it; so why wasn't I? After we were all back in the van and back on the road, I put my arm around Barb's shoulder on the pretext of pointing out the thing the guide was talking about. After pointing it out, I brought my hand back but only as far as her right breast. I gave it a firm squeeze before I moved my hand down onto her thigh. Her quick hard elbow into my stomach told me all I needed to know.

A couple of stops later, it was lunchtime. The van pulled into a café sort of place. We went in and chose a simple meal off a menu with only three choices. We sat at a table near a window with a view of the ocean. We were part way up on the mountain and had quite a good view. We could even see the ship in the bay. During the meal, Barry made a comment about how warm it was getting. I thought maybe he was referring to what happened earlier in the van trying to get a response out of Barb. As we finished eating, Jean said she was headed for the ladies room and invited Barb. Why do they always have to go together? What is that anyway? As they came back to the table, it was plain to see both ladies had removed their bras. I got it. Barry had been telling Jean to get Barb out of her bra. Don't get me wrong. I loved the idea. But, it should have been my idea she was following and not his. As we went out to get back in the van, Barb told me to "not get any ideas mister". The next couple of stops allowed everyone who was already out of the van to watch as Barb made her way bent forward walking between the cramped seats with her D-cup breasts swinging loosely in her thin t-shirt. By the time she stood up outside, her nipples were erect and everyone was staring at them, including me. I loved it, but not entirely.

The last stop for the tour was at a beachside bar where we were served complimentary cold rum punch drinks in large plastic cups. The four of us took our drinks outside onto the beach. There was a long row of white plastic loungers along the shore down the beach. We walked down the beach sipping our drinks with Barry leading the way. When we were some distance away from the bar, Barry sat down on the foot of one of the loungers. Jean sat in the main part above him. Barb sat in the lounger next to them. Barry told Jean he wanted to see. She simply reached down, took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it up over her head and off; tossing it into her bag. Then he looked Barb in the eyes and said I said," I want to see." Just like she was in a trance, she like Jean took her top off too. Jean reached out to take it from her and tossed it into her bag as well. Barry reached out his wrinkled old hand and caressed Jean's right tit. She was probably somewhere between a B and C cup with her tits hanging down pancaked flat to her chest as she sat up. Her erect nipples stuck straight out about the size of the end of my little finger. I have large hands.

Barry pulled his hand back and as he sat there, he quietly said," I want to see it all." Jean unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down and off. She wasn't wearing any panties so her shaved pussy was out there for all to see. She calmly dropped her shorts into her bag with her top. At this point, I am stunned but not as stunned as I was when he turned to Barb and said, "I said I want to see it all." Without even looking at me, she unbuttoned her shorts and took them off. It was only then I realized she must have taken her panties off in the restroom back at the cafe. And there was my conservative prudish wife sitting on a public beach totally nude. Her erect nipples were bouncing as her quick breathing had her full round tits moving up and down. She just sat there staring into his face. Jean managed to casually take Barb's shorts from her and drop them into her bag along with all of her other clothes. I managed to get a couple of pictures. I noticed Jean was photographing the event now too.

Barry moved over to Barb's lounger reaching his hand out to caress her stiff right nipple. This made quite a pose for Jean and her camera. Barry pushed Barb back against the lounger as his hands began to wander all over her breasts and down into her thick curly pubic hair. She just sat there saying nothing. He pushed her thighs apart and brushed two fingers of his left hand up and down the lips of her cunt. Brushing the thick hair on her lips to both sides, Barry made her puffy lips quite visible. They were wet. He pushed two fingers up into her wet pussy with no trouble at all. His right hand began to pull and twist her left nipple almost as if he intended to pull if off her chest. When Barb is horny, her nipples are hardwired directly to her pussy. Barb slid down onto the lounger to spread herself more open for him. Her pussy juice was dribbling down into her ass crack. Barb's face was blank and she made little moans as her head moved from side to side. Jean and I were both snapping away with our cameras. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and pushed them up into her butt replacing his fingers with his thumb in her cunt. He continued to thrust into her cunt and ass for a minute. Then he focused on rubbing his thumb around on her clit while his fingers continued to saw in and out of her well lubed asshole. Just before Barb reached her orgasm, he stopped withdrew his hands and stood up. He took Jean by the hand. She stood up totally nude with her bag in her hand as they casually strolled away down the beach toward the bar and the van.

Barb sat there confused and in such need; her legs still wide open. I sat down next to her and reached out to help her finish. She slapped my hands away saying, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" That was only about the third time in all our years together I ever heard her use that word. I said I was trying to help her finish. She said she was done and we had to hurry up or we would miss the van back to the ship.

Then she started looking around for her clothes. I told her they were gone with Jean. She looked down the beach and saw Jean putting on Barb's top and shorts. She thought surely she will leave the bag so she could get dressed also. But, they didn't. Jean picked up the bag and they walked all the way back to the van. Barb said, "Oh shit! What am I going to do now?" I told her I would take care of it. I had our bags. I reached into her bag and pulled out her pants from that morning and pulled off my t-shirt for her to wear on top. As we walked back to the van I tried to talk to her. She just told me to shut up and leave her alone.

When we got back to the van, everyone was waiting for us to get on first. Everyone noticed the change in wardrobe. Nobody said anything. The ride back to the ship was very quiet in the back of the van. After we got out, Barry told us we should stop by their suite to pick up Barb's things and gave us their room number. The two couples walked back to the ship and boarded separately.

Once back in our own cabin, Barb got washed up and changed into her own clothes. I tried to ask her what happened on the beach. She asked why I didn't stop it. I asked why she didn't stop it. She didn't have any trouble stopping me. She couldn't reply to that so she just layed on the bed and cried. I tried to rub her shoulders and console her but she wasn't having any of it. We went to dinner. It was very quiet. The food was great.

After dinner, Barb wanted to go get her stuff and go back to the cabin. I told her I didn't think that was a good idea. She said nothing's going to happen. Look, you are six inches taller, 50 pounds heavier and 15 years younger than him. Nothing is going to happen. I told her nothing happens she doesn't want to happen; it never had.

When we got to their suite, the cabin boy was just removing their dinner cart. They had chosen to dine in their suite that night. Barry invited us in and closed the door. Their suite was essentially two cabins built into one large suite. It was very nice. Barb told him she wanted her clothes. He said that was no problem except Jean happened to be wearing them at the time. She walked in from the other room and sure enough, there was Barb's whole outfit including the bra. It was almost comical hanging out somewhat crumpled over her much smaller tits under the t-shirt.

Barry told Barb to get her clothes back she would have to take off what ever Jean had on so Jean would take off the same thing and give it to her to put on. Barb just stood there speechless and red faced staring him in the eyes. I was about to step over and deck the son of a bitch when Barb stomped her foot and pulled her silk top off over her head. What the hell was this? I decided to watch and see.

Jean took off the t-shirt. After that, it was almost mechanical. Barb took off her bra followed by her pants and panties. True to Barry's word, Jean followed right along taking every piece off in turn. There stood both women naked again; this time not in public. Barry told Jean to open the curtains to their balcony. Barry walked over to the sliding glass door turned and told Barb to come over to him. I couldn't believe it. After all of her talk, she just did it.

Barry told her to get on her knees in front of him in front of the open window and down she went. As I started to intervene, Jean stepped in front of me and kneeled down like Barb. I was about to push her out of the way when she started undoing my pants. Barry was telling Barb to do the same for him. I watched as Barb undid his slacks, pulled them down so he could step out of them, and set them aside on a chair. Without even being told, she took his boxers off and began to fondle his soft cock. It wasn't any bigger than mine maybe even smaller. It was hard to tell as he wasn't very erect. What the hell was going on here? He told her to kiss it. As she did, Jean was also kissing mine. Mine was already stiff and hard and as large as it ever was. Jean moved over to the take their camera off the table and snap a few shots of Barb kneeling there naked kissing and sucking his soft cock. It was responding very slowly to her efforts. I pushed Jean across the small table in the middle of their suite. She spread her legs as she propped herself up on her elbows so she could continue to take pictures. I later found out their digital camera also did video clips. I began finger fucking Jean in the pussy from behind with two and then three fingers which she easily took without complaint. She was content to continue to play photographer. I lubed my thumb in her pussy and moved it up to her assshole placing my fingers back into her pussy. She had no problem with that either. She just said, "Oh yeah baby. Do me like that." I heard Barry tell Barb she was doing a good job. He went on to tell her the next morning we were to meet them back there at their suite dressed to go swimming after we all went to breakfast together. He didn't want her to wear that one piece thing either. He wanted her in the two piece suit I had bought for her. Then he stepped away from her and told her to put on her clothes from this morning, bundle up the clothes she arrived in and for us to go back to our room. As she did, Jean pushed my hand away, walked over to him, and taking his hand walked out onto the balcony. There she kneeled down and continued with sucking his cock. I went into the bathroom and took a piss and the opportunity to wash Jean off my hands while Barb got dressed and gathered up her clothes. As we left, Jean was still at it out there with her floppy tits bouncing as her head went back and forth in the evening light. She didn't seem to mind we were still close enough to the island port there were still boats here and there on the water.

Back at our cabin, I told Barb to take her clothes off. She asked why. I told her I wanted what she had just been giving to Barry. It had been along time since she gave me a blowjob. She told me to fuck off. She was going to bed with her book. There was that word again and so soon after the first one.

I have to tell you I was having trouble getting to sleep. I was so pissed. Here she was doing the things I wanted to do and had looked forward to with her but she was doing them for him. To top it off, she refused to do the same things for me. What the fuck is this?

Day Three: Another Day at Sea

The next morning as I was getting out of the shower, Barb was rummaging around in my drawers. I asked her what she was looking for. She said her new swimsuit. I said, sarcastically, oh you mean the one you said I might as well not bother to bring because you would never were a thing like that in public? You mean the one you evidently told Barry about and now he has ordered you to wear it? She said, "Yes! God damn it. Now, where is it?" I told her to get out of my stuff and I would get it for her. She moved and I did. She did look great in it. I always knew she would. That was why I had bought it. I just was wishing she was wearing it for me. She put her cover up on. We were soon ready to leave with all our sun lounging things in my bag and off to their suite.

Barry and Jean were waiting for us when we arrived. They invited us in instead of just leaving for breakfast. I didn't like the feel of that. As soon as the door closed behind us Jean gave Barb a big excited hug like we were about to embark on some great adventure. Backing away from the hug, Barb gave Jean a funny look. She said, "Glenn, Jean doesn't have any top on under her cover up." Barry said that's right and I assume by that comment you do have one on under yours. Barb told him yes I wore the damn suit you demanded and I am wearing the whole thing. Barry told her, "Let's get one thing straight here. Before we leave for breakfast, you are going to take off that cover up, take off your top, and put the cover up back on." Before I could move, Jean moved between him and me taking my hands up under her wrap and onto her stiff nipples. Barb saw that and just did what he had said. As soon as she had her wrap back on, she walked out the door and 10 feet down the corridor finally stopping to wait for us. At last, she had finally drawn some kind of a line but not much of one.

Breakfast was interesting. Barry and Jean were talking away as if nothing was amiss. Barb and I were much quieter. She was watching them mostly Barry and I was watching her watch them trying to read her face. The food was great. I had no idea what the hell was going on. Depending on where the clouds were in the sky as the ship sailed on, the sun made brief appearances through the dinning room window. When the light hit the girls wraps from the side with them sitting at our table by the window, their tits and especially their dark nipples were clearly visible through the light wraps. I looked around and noted the girls had the undivided attention of at least three men who were praying for the sun to come out to stay. Their wives were not so pleased. After our audience made their retreats to other parts of the ship, Barry announced it was time for a swim.

He led the way out of the dinning area to the main pool inside. He stopped for a minute near some loungers and looked around. I thought Barb's heart was going to stop. Jean wasn't concerned in the slightest. I am sure Barb stopped breathing; letting out a big sigh when he finally picked up his bag and moved out of the main area to the back deck where the smaller outside pool was. Again he stopped. I could see the agitation in Barb's face as this wasn't much better than the other pool. She was obviously concerned with how many people were around. I knew he was fucking with her mind as nudity was absolutely forbidden around these pools. Again, Jean didn't appear to give it second thought. I figured she would do anything anywhere he wanted her to. Barb seemed relieved again as he took off once more up the back staircase and then on up the next set of stairs too. I knew where he was headed and I knew she didn't. I hadn't told her. Honestly, I was torn between wanting to see her naked in front of all those people up there and wanting to tell her what was about to happen and get her out of there. The curious part of me won out. I wanted to see how far she was going to take this, or let him take this. Hell, I was horny and I wanted something to happen. He didn't have these women topless for no good reason.

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers