A Cruise to Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

Once we cleared the door at the top of the stairs Barb saw all of the naked people and turned back toward the door. Barry put his hand on her shoulder pushing her toward a nearby lounger. Putting his bag down near the lounger, he told her to take her wrap off, NOW. She very dutifully did it. He guided her to lie down on the lounger with her head toward the outer wall and legs pointed in toward the main area. He removed his shirt and shorts sitting down on the side of her lounger. I remembered I needed to get naked too if I wanted to stay there with Barb so I quickly removed my clothes. I retrieved Barb's and my clothes putting them into my bag so as not to have a repeat of the beach event. Jean had stripped naked and laid down on the one next to them. Jean reached out and pulled me by my semi-hard cock to sitting next to her. Jean had been down this road before and was quite adept at keeping men's minds confused, the lines blurred, and their cocks hard. After all, men are men and she was good at it.

I looked around. There were two other couples and three unescorted but probably married males up there with us. There was a staff person there handle the towels and keep an eye on things so nothing got out of control. With Barb on her back, Barry began to rub tanning lotion on her starting at her face and neck working his way down to her heavy round tits. He pulled and twisted her nipples before moving down across her abdomen. When he reached her suit bottom he simply grasped them on both sides. Barb even lifted up so he could pull them down and off her. I took them from him and put them in my bag by the wall. Then he was running his spread fingers through her thick curly dark brown hair.

By the time he got to Barb's pussy, one of the couples had packed up and left. The other couple had moved to the far end of the area away from us. The three men had moved much closer and were quite frankly starring at the live sex scene unfolding in front of them. Jean had handed me another bottle of lotion encouraging me to do the same things to her Barry was doing to Barb. Barry had pushed Barb's thighs apart enough to be able to spread lotion all over her cunt and inner thighs. I followed right along with Jean. Barry turned to watch me fingering her hairless pussy. He had a smile on his face but I don't think I did. He told Barb to turn over with Jean turning as well right on queue. He quickly rubbed some lotion down across her back moving directly to her plump ass. Jean's ass was much thinner but an interesting contrast after so many years. Barry pushed Barb's legs apart once again moving to brush his hand up and down her pussy lips. As he brushed more lotion into her ass crack and on her pussy, he spread out the thick hair covering her vaginal opening. Her lips were puffy and spreading open all on their own. I was doing the same things to Jean who moved to help give me easy access to her brown hole and open pussy. Jean was on her stomach but propped up on her forearms so her tits hung down. As I thrust my fingers into her cunt and my thumb into her ass she only said, "Oh yeah baby. Do me like that."

By now the staff member was coming over to put a stop to this. Barry just held up his electric blue suite key card. I had never noticed before. Everyone else's key cards were bright silver like ours. Just like that, the staff person turned away and went back to folding towels. I also noticed one of the men had a digital camera and was taking pictures of the whole goings on. Again, this wasn't allowed up there but Barry was getting special treatment. Having lubed up Barb's ass crack and pussy, Barry pushed two fingers into her pussy and began thrusting them deeply into her. Barb moved her left arm over her face to cover her embarrassment but didn't say a word. Just like the day before, he pushed his thumb up into her ass and still not a word out of Barb. He kept pushing into both her holes as she began to moan from under the arm covering her face.

I pulled Jean up onto her hands and knees. After spreading her knees apart and standing beside her, I resumed finger fucking her pussy and ass. Not to be outdone, I moved up beside her head. I grabbed a handful of her hair at the crown of her head and turned her face into my groin. Thank God for long arms. As I continued to finger fuck both Jean's holes, I shoved my hard cock into her mouth so roughly it went clear to the back of her throat. She moaned along as she rocked back and forth on my fingers, her hanging tits flopping all around. I told her to twist her nipples and pull them hard. As she did it, I looked to see the man with the camera had moved much closer getting it all. The other two men were standing there masturbating their dicks. If I couldn't get a blowjob from Barb, then I sure as hell would take the one Jean she was more than willing to offer.

I looked over to see Barry pulling Barb's arm away from her face and wrapping her hand around his semi-hard cock. Camera man moved over closer to them to get better pictures of the show making sure to get Barb's face in the pictures. With her legs spread wide and Barry's fingers flying in and out both her holes, Barb's moans turned to gasps and then she started shaking in an all over all consuming orgasm. She shook and moaned and wailed and stopped breathing and then did it all over again and again. Barb was having one orgasm after another. I shoved my cock deep into Jean's mouth with Barb's orgasms triggering my own. I shot spurt after spurt into her mouth and throat. I really don't know if Jean came or not and quite frankly, I didn't give a damn.

Then, everything stopped. Barry and Jean moved to get dressed without a word. I sat there recovering on the lounger next to Barb's. Camera man moved in to get a couple more snaps of Barb lying on her side with her legs spread wide open. Her cunt and ass were all wet with the hair all matted down with the oil and her frothy cunt juices. Her chest, tits and face were all red with that just fucked flush. He then stepped over to Jean and handed her THEIR digital camera back. This was all a set up. As he was walking back toward his own clothes, he stopped in front of Barb reaching down to caress her tit and roll the nipple between his thumb and finger. She sprung up off that lounger so fast and slapped him so hard with her right hand, I'll bet it was a week before he could hear out of his left ear again. Now, that was the Barb I could relate to and had been waiting for. With one hand over his head and the other trying to cover his cock and balls, he jumped away from her. The old fart was whining to his friends as they all hurried to get dressed. The staff member came over and began to complain about the trouble WE were causing. I told him if he had kept those rich bastards off my wife, there wouldn't have been any trouble. He said just the same, we had better leave.

We spent the rest of the day with Barb sitting out in the sun on the balcony of our cabin. She was wearing a big floppy hat with her sunglasses and only the bottoms of her swim suit. From time to time, I brought her something to drink or eat. She was content to just sit there reading her book. She didn't object when I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of her topples out there. She gave me that smile which just said, "Men, what can you do with them?"

We dressed and went to dinner. Every evening at dinner we sat with people from all over whom we had never met before. We shared pleasant conversation with them without sharing anything too personal about ourselves. They did the same. The company was good. The food was great. That evening was more of the same. After dinner, Barb retired to our bed with her book while I went to see some magician -- juggler show.

After the show I came back to our cabin to find Barb once again conveniently "asleep". Oh well, the next day was going to be a busy one. I did my best to get to sleep too. But my thoughts kept going back to the things which had happened. In two days, my conservative prudish wife who would hardly ever be nude outside of our bedroom had been nude in public twice. How the hell did that happen? Barb had allowed him to finger her ass and in public no less. She wouldn't let me play with her asshole. Neither would she let me play with her cunt in public. Why was Barb allowing all this to happen and what were they up to? It was obvious they had done this kind of thing before probably several times before. I wasn't too interested in actually fucking Jean as I was afraid of what diseases they might have acquired. It had been great to come in her mouth. It had been a very long time since I had felt that. But, I didn't have any feelings for her. Things were complicated and I couldn't quite figure it out. This wasn't the sex adventure I had fantasies of.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers