A Cry For Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Cindy was experiencing feelings she hardly knew possible. She felt so full of cock, so completely full. TJ's rather brutal assault on her back passage had, at first, proved rather painful, but within a few moments that pain had dulled to a warm glowing sensation that she knew she would have to try and recreate again and again. Her last orgasm had never really died and she was now enjoying a series of small, exciting convulsions and spasms that wracked her body as the two men plundered her whilst calling her a "bitch", a "whore" and a "tramp". Cindy loved every moment.

"Ohhh God!" exclaimed TJ. Cindy heard his words and felt the extra swell of his penis in her butt. "I'm gonna cummmmmmm!!!"

Suddenly, Cindy felt the wonderful sensation of TJ's long, thick cock being withdrawn from her rear orifice. The empty feeling was then combined with hot liquid splashing the skin of her buttocks. She heard him groan again. More jism scorched her skin as Lander joined his friend and pulled his cock from her pussy. This time she could see the semen shoot from his cock and splay against her mound. She was being coated front and back in the sticky, white juices and shook as yet another crashing orgasm ripped through her body.

Anthony Botelli quietly adjusted his clothing. He looked down at the pool of his semen now staining the old carpet. He had just watched his wife get fucked by two men at the same time - his wife; his own reserved, conservative Cindy. He hardly knew her at all, he realised. All these years married and he had never guessed how thoroughly nasty and wanton she could be. He made himself a silent promise: Tomorrow he would let Wendy go - transfer her to another department or something. He wanted to get to know Cindy all over again - as long as she was still interested, of course. And even if she wasn't, as long as he could watch her in action like this, he would be a very happy man indeed!

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers
12