A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 10

Story Info
Going down on a ride up the St. Louis Arch.
966 words
4.34
60.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Carla Anton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: St. Louis

Attachments:
Received: September 7th, 2006 9:43:56 pm CDT

______________________________________________
______________________________________________


Marcus:

Hi, Angie and I went to a wonderful restaurant: Dierdorf and Hart or something like that. I guess they were old football players, anyway, it was a nice steakhouse, but of course the portions were so large. Actually Angie and I both got salads and then ordered a steak and split it.

Well once again, Angie made a "friend," well, more than a friend, swears she slipped off with him for a quick one while on a restroom break. I don't know, I'll let her tell you that story, I've got to finish mine.

Claustrophobia... yes, I had been ready to climb out of that little train "car" when the view opened up and I felt okay again. Well, better than okay because there was Carla, still with her legs spread apart, her pussy glistening from her first orgasm. I grabbed her left leg and began kissing her ankle and then ran my tongue down along her calf, over her knee and up her soft thigh. I moved slowly, teasing her a bit so by the time I was between her thighs, she was already breathing hard and thrusting her hips up to me.

I moved my face to into the damp, fragrant air by her pussy, letting her scent surround me. Pausing just a moment I looked closely at her, her pussy gaping open, glistening in her juices, her pink lips fully blossomed. Carla, unable to wait any longer grabbed my head and pulled me into her. I pushed my tongue into her cunt, tasting her delightful, tangy flavor.

I could eat her all day, but not today, at least not here, the train was beginning to slow down a bit, so after tasting her, I dove at her clit, sucking it between my lips. My hand moved to her pussy and I pushed three fingers into her working them around and then in and out. She responded beautifully, without removing her hand from my head, she began thrusting her pussy into my face, covering me in her wetness.

"Yes, Carla, yes, your mouth feels so good on me," she groaned loudly, "do you like eating me?"

Well, with her clit sucked deep in my mouth, my tongue flipping over it, I couldn't answer, so I moaned a bit and nodded my head up and down. Well, something about my nodding did something to her.

"Do that again, yeah, yeah... with your head. Moving your head.... Oh yes, like that, like that, oh, oh."

Then she came as I continued shaking my head up and down, nodding, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

I was just beginning to pull away from between her legs when the train stopped and the doors slid open. Angie quickly pulled her skirt down to cover herself, but as I turned to grab my purse and get some tissue to clean up my face a bit I noticed a helpful attendant staring at me.

"Oh, I ah... I slipped," I said, smiling foolishly.

"Hear, let me help you Ma'am," he replied, reaching out his hand. Not thinking, I reached to him with my right hand and let him pull me up and out of the "car". I noticed him subtlety wiping his hand on his shorts and remembered that was the hand I was pushing in and out of Angie's pussy.

Anyway, the guy then helped Angie out, who was absolutely glowing pink in her afterglow and was a bit wobbly. I stepped up and took her arm commenting to the guy, "It's okay, just a touch of claustrophobia."

He looked strangely at me, nodded and then moved to another "car". Angie and I walked toward the tiny observation windows, but as I glanced back I noticed he was still watching us.

"Damn, you'd think he'd never seen a woman before."

Angie giggled a bit and then, dabbing my wet face with a tissue said, "Well probably not a woman who'd just finished eating pussy before."

"Oh my, is it?"

"Oh yes, all over your face," she replied, kissing my cheek and running her tongue on my skin. Mmmm, and tasty too."

We both giggled as we leaned over the wide wall and peeked out of the tiny windows there at the top of the arch. "Wow, I expected bigger windows or something, these are so tiny," I said.

"Hey there's the McDonalds," Angie said.

"Damn, who cold picture that damn clown running a riverboat." The rest of the sights were underwhelming so we moved over and got in line for the ride down. I felt Angie's hand grab my ass with a nice squeeze.

She leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You need to lose your panties before we start the ride down."

"Follow me," I said, moving into a corner. "Now stand there and don't move," I said, reaching under my skirt and pulling my panties off.

She grabbed them from me and said, "I know just the right place for these." She then walked to the attendant who helped us out of the "car" and handed him the panties. Then she quickly walked up, grabbed my hand and we found an empty "car" for the ride back down and climbed inside.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I found those over in the corner," she replied.

"What did he do then?"

"He stuffed them in his pocket mumbling something about lost and found."

"Lost and found my ass, he's probably jacking off with them now."


Well Marcus, I better finish this up in the morning. Angie is in the shower and I'll bet she needs her back scrubbed.

I'll write you soon.

Carla