A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 15

Story Info
In Texas you simply don't fuck in the Alamo.
812 words
4.15
41.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Allison Hendrick
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: Urgent call from Ralph Ranton

Attachments:
Received: September 20th, 2006 11:41:22 am CDT

__________________________
__________________________________

Marcus,

I just received an urgent call from Ralph Ranton. He had tried to reach you but apparently you had left for lunch and he nearly wasted his one call missing you. Anyway, he was able to call me. He is in jail and needs you to wire him six hundred dollars for bail.

I don't know what it's all about but it has something to do with Carla and Angie and the Alamo? He said he thought Carla and Angie were okay.


Sorry about this,

Allison

 
 

From: Marcus Thornton
To: Ralph Ranton
CC:

Subject: Money

Attachments:
Received: September 20th, 2006 2:01:12 pm CDT

_____________________________
______________________________________

Ralph:

I wired the money, but you need to get back to me, that's my rent this month.

Let me know what happened. You better not have gotten Carla or Angie in any trouble. Ralph, you've always been an impending disaster, but better not have gotten them caught up in all this.


Get back to me,

Marcus.

 

 


From: Ralph Ranton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: The Alamo

Attachments:
Received: September 21st, 2006 2:18:42 am CDT

___________________________
_____________________________________


Marcus:

Look man, I'll get a check in the mail first thing in the morning. I'm sorry I had to do that, but you were the only one who could help me. They had an ATM but I maxed out my withdrawal total for the day and I was still short.

I got arrested for lewd and lascivious conduct or something like that, and hell, it wasn't me causing all the trouble, it was Angie. She's just fucking crazy.

It was like this: Carla and I went into the main entrance, the mission building, the one you see in all the movies. Interesting thing, back during the battle of the Alamo, the building was more box shaped, not that curving shape you see in pictures not. That curved shape they added sometime in the nineteen fifties. Back then it was being used as a storage building for the Army. Can you imagine that... Well the Daughters of the Texas Republic or some grandiose organization now manages the building and the grounds.

Anyway, we were n the main mission building where I sat down and leaned my back on the wall back away from the tour groups. It was like I was taking a break from all the walking and took a short siesta. Now Carla sat down in front of me, kind of leaning back on me, like she was tired too.

Well, she slipped her hands behind her back, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I mean there we were, in the Alamo with tour groups all around us and she pulled out my cock. Of course, the way she sat no one could see anything, so I was free to close my eyes and enjoy a hand job.

She slid her hands up and down my shaft a few times and then she moved to change position. Grabbing my legs, she had me move them forward, like I was stretching out my legs. Once I was in position, she sat down on me, her hand guiding my cock up into her pussy. Hell, she had on this short skirt and no panties. Next thing I knew she was moving up and down as my cock slid deep into her wet pussy.

Damn, with all the activity about and the sensations that ran over my cock I was about to come when Angie came over. She was supposed to simply watch us and take care of herself, but for whatever reason, that didn't do. No, she walked up to Carla, spread her legs and lifted her skirt.

Carla took a second, obviously as shocked as I was, but then she just moved her head forward and burrowed her tongue into Angie's pussy. Well hell, I came right away then, spurting into Carla as she sat motionless, my cock buried inside her.

I'd say Carla had maybe lapped that pussy two or three times before it all started. Hell, there were women screaming, security guards scrambling, people laughing, cussing and praying all around us. Well, Angie and Carla jump up and scoot out into the crowd, leaving me sitting there, my cock still oozing cum.

You basically know the rest. They called the police who marched me out through a savage bible thumping crowd. I tell you, when in Texas, you don't mess with those Daughters of the Republic and you don't fuck in the Alamo.

Look man, I'm exhausted and need a shower, I'll get back to you later.

And hey, thanks for getting the money out so fast, I send my check in the morning.

Thanks again,


Ralph.