A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 16

Story Info
"I tell you, I will never forget the Alamo."
802 words
4.28
38.2k
00

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Carla Anton

To: Marcus Thornton

CC:

Subject: Remember the Alamo

Attachments:

Received: September 21zt, 2006 10:14:52 am CDT

_______________________

__________________________________

Marcus:

I tell you, I will never forget the Alamo. Who would have thought there would be so much commotion? We barely got away, Angie and I ducked into a cab and I'm not sure how Ralph got away. Have you heard from him, I tried to reach him most of the night but he was either sleeping through my phone calls or he was out partying somewhere.

Let me start from the beginning. The Alamo is a pretty big place, with a large courtyard surrounded by a wall on two sides, some museum display areas in what used to be the barracks and some more displays in the Mission Building. There were plenty of dark corners we could have slipped into, but Angie convinced Ralph and me that we should give it a try near the Chapel, which is in the Mission Building.

It sounded risky, but she argued that if we tried it early enough in the morning there would be less people around. So when we got there we looked over the Chapel area and there were people already there, but most were pretty absorbed in the exhibits or listening to some tour guides. There was an area along one wall where there wasn't anything to look at and the passage was kind of out of the way, so it seemed like a good place to give it a try. It was visible from most areas in the Chapel, but we'd be far enough away that they really couldn't see what was happening.

The plan was for Ralph to sit down along the wall, as if taking a break from walking, and I would sit in front of him. I figured I could jerk him off without anyone really seeing. Angie was going to sit down nearby and take care of herself as she watched Ralph and me.

Well, I sat down in front of Ralph, reached back behind me and worked his cock out of his pants. Damn he was hard and I got worked up touching him while the people walked around in plain sight of us and us in plain sight of them. Anyway, after a few minutes I decided I wanted more and since the people hardly even noticed us, I sat on his lap.

I was wearing a skirt, but had no panties, so with a little adjustment, I was able to work his cock up inside me. As excited as I was, I had to concentrate to keep my movements as subtle as possible. At first it was easy, but as Ralph and I got closer to coming, we had to work hard to keep our secret.

Well, Angie apparently was pretty turned on by the situation because suddenly she just appeared before me, lifting up her dress and presenting her beautiful pussy to me. Well, there was no keeping things secret then and hell, I just let loose, lapping at her pussy as I moved up and down over Ralph's cock. I came almost immediately and from the cum that ran down my legs as I ran to the cab, I'm pretty sure Ralph came too. Yeah, I had just started pushing my tongue into Angie's cunt when the people figured out what we were doing.

There I was, coming all over Ralph's cock, my tongue burrowed deep into Angie and I see security guards all over. I jumped up, right in the middle of my climax, grabbed Angie's hand and ran to the nearest door. Fortunately it led out to a nearby street and someone had just climbed out of a cab. Before they could close the door, Angie and I had slipped into the cab and were moving.

Not sure if someone had seen us climb into the cab, we rode a few blocks and then got out to go into a nearby shop, leaving two large wet spots on the car seats. We just wandered around for a few hours before heading back to the hotel to look for Ralph.

If you have heard from him, be sure to let me know. We're gonna take a nap here, we didn't get much sleep last night.

Let me know if you hear from Ralph,

Carla.

From: Marcus Thornton

To: Carla Anton

CC: Ralph Ranton

Subject: Ralph

Attachments:

Received: September 21st, 2006 11:18:01 am CDT

___________________________

___________________________________

Carla,

Ralph got arrested. I had to send six hundred dollars to bail him out. He is out now, I got an email from him that he wrote around two in the morning. He should be back in the hotel, give him a call, he should be there.

Get back with me,

Marcus