A Cuckold for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cumin all over your cock, you fuck me sooooooo good"

With that she fell down onto his chest with her hips still pumping on him and their lips locked and their tongues inviting each others lust. He was pushing up against each stroke she was giving him. I could see his cum soaked cock and could here the sounds now of some sloppy sex.

"That tight white pussy of yours is pushing me over the edge" Robert said

"Cum in me, fill me up again with your black seed"

"I'm cumming in you"

With each thrust he unloaded into her. They laid in each others arms for a while kissing and catching their breath. All this time all I had done was take pictures and sit in my chair and watch the two of them fuck each others brains out. He rolled her over and pulled out of her. He told me to light her cigarette that after that orgasm he knew she was going to need to smoke. She rolled over unto his chest rubbing his upper torso then down to his now flaccid cock. I lit her cigarette and handed it to her as the two of them laid there petting all over each other, him fondling her tits and her his cock.

"Robert your cock is all covered in cum"

"Hey little bitch" she commanded "Robert's cock is all covered in cum and what I need you to do is to clean him up. Would you be a dear and come over here and lick his cock clean for me. I don't want you to put his cock in your mouth but what I want you to do is lick him like a lollipop.

At this point I didn't know what to do. I had never even held a cock before tonight now I was being order to lick one. I was hesitant and didn't move when she said:

"Did you hear what I said"

I moved up unto the bed and bent my head down as she was holding his cock up for me. I began to lick this massive black cock like a lollipop like I had been instructed and to be honest was getting a hard on for the first time in a while tasting their two juices. She instructed me to move down to his balls because they were covered in cum also which I did. My hard on was getting more intense by now when all of a sudden it was like she poured ice water on me.

"Jack stand up over here and take a picture of yours and Roberts cock together."

We stood together cock to cock in my own hand and she took pictures of out two cock together and needless to say mine was the smaller of the two.

"Good now I something to compare the two of you together"

I just went over and sat in the chair now humiliated and totally frustrated in how the night had shaped up. Diane was looking into the mirror as she sipped her drink she had picked up when Robert moved behind her and bent his knees to insert his cock one more time into her.

"Damn baby your wet"

"I know I am cause all your spunk is inside of me" she laughed out

He was stroking her slow at first and as he picked up speed his balls were slapping her ass as I snapped off one picture after another. He fell onto the bed behind him as he pulled her over on top of him with one of his hands rubbing her clit as he continued to stroke her pussy. She was having one orgasm right after another until he unloaded what I had counted to be his third load inside of her. She turned over onto him as they kissed and held each other very passionately for 20 minutes or so. They began to whisper ito each others ear as I was sitting there waiting for my next instructions.

Diane got up off the top of him and went into the bathroom. She came out with her dress on and told me to dress that it was time to go. I looked at my watch as I put it on and it was 4am. They kissed good bye and we left the hotel and got into the car.

We didn't say anything as we left and she put her head in my lap as I drove home. She was asleep in a few minutes as I made the hour long drive home. I woke her up when we pulled in the driveway and let her know we were home.

We went inside as we both took off our clothes for bed. After we got under the covers she put her arms around my neck and asked me if I was mad. I said:

"Hell no you put on one hell of a show and made me a cuckold for the night."

She said: "Now it"s your turn because I know how you like sloppy seconds but you may be to late for seconds but 5ths or 6ths may be even better"

My cock was hard as a rock as I slid into her with a mountain of warm cum and I didn't touch but damn was that one sweet pussy I had that night.

12