A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pathetic. Exciting as hell, yes. But is there ANYTHING in what I did, or what I didn't do, that I should be proud of? In fact, is there anything at all that I shouldn't be completely ashamed of? I was a loser at sex, and now I am pathetic as a man. I know it. She knows it. For God's sake, HE knows it, too. No, he didn't look at me smugly; the fact is, he didn't look at me at all. He looked at my wife's face and my wife's tits... when his eyes weren't rolling back in his head from the pleasure she was giving him.

Of course, they came again. He first this time, and I knew exactly what was happening. She rode him until he lost control, orgasmed and shot another load into her pussy, and then he held her, touched her, kissed her and made love to her until she came in his arms. As their cries of beautiful agony cut through me again, and I masturbated like a man possessed, I knew we were each where we belonged. Yes, it was pathetic – I was pathetic. But it was honest. For all of us.

It took them a while to recover, then they told me to prepare lunch.

When lunch was ready, I called to them to let them know. Sally came out first, wrapping her robe around herself. Sitting down at the table she gave me the V-for-Victory sign, which actually meant she was happy that each of them had cum twice. I sat on the couch facing the table, put more Vaseline on my penis, and went back to jerking off while they ate lunch.

As they talked about sex, and work, and family I alternately did my best to keep from getting soft and to keep from making noise when I was hard and nearly cumming. Often during their lunches, Ted will allow his shirt to fall open so I can see his now-soft cock; this lets me beat myself up over where that cock has been and what it has been doing while he and my wife enjoy their meal together. Today, however, his shirt covered everything, and as I learned years ago, it is NOT my place to ask him to move it. When they finished lunch and Sally started to return a few work calls, Ted came over and sat down in the armchair next to me. Yet even then he kept his leg raised enough to keep me from seeing anything. I was frustrated, because there isn't much during lunch that turns me on, but once again I knew better than to ask him to change positions.

When Sally finished on the phone she got up, extended her hand to him and said, "It's time for us to be alone together again."

A 60-plus year old man and a 50-plus year old woman can consider having sex twice in an hour to be quite an achievement. So when they went back to bed I assumed they would cuddle, talk and plan their next date. The sound of Sally's pocket rocket starting up really surprised me; the sound of Ted getting excited again just impressed the hell out of me, and made me feel even more the sexual loser. I don't think I've cum three times in a day since I was in my 20's; here they were, going for number three in the span of two hours.

Later, as Ted told me about their date, he explained that he and my wife were "engaging in mutual masturbation." He said they both got close, but he reached the breaking point first. "I knew I was about to cum, and I just had to be inside her. So I told her to lie back and spread her legs NOW. I got inside her and came almost instantly. Then I helped her to cum – which did not take long at all." Yes, he told me this while he sat, dressed and satisfied, in the same chair he had occupied after lunch, with his cock exposed, but not to me. As he told me the details of sex with my wife I jerked off harder and harder, still unwilling to ruin the mood by cumming, but seeing copious amounts of pre-cum drip out of my tortured penis. I admit it: I sat there naked in front of my wife's lover, masturbating while he told me how wonderful it was to fuck my wife. I did all I could to keep the conversation going because I know that when I just moan and groan, Ted gets up and leaves. He was torturing me with the details of their date, of their sex, and I was beyond caring about the shame of masturbating while he told me of his time inside my wife. For a brief moment I had an out-of-body experience as I thought about how I looked – how we looked – during our conversation.

He looked pleased and satisfied. I looked pathetic.

Before he left, Ted said he was hoping his work would bring him to our area soon. "I can't wait to fuck your wife in your bed again," he said. Again, I nodded in understanding because... well, because what the hell else am I supposed to do? But as I nodded, I thought about what this man was saying to me: he did not ASK me if he could come to our house to fuck my wife, he simply said he couldn't wait to do it again. He knew - and I knew - that Sally would love to invite him into her bed - into OUR bed, and he knew that I would not stop them if she did. He even knew I would make our bed for them before he arrived, so it would be as wonderful for them as I could possibly make it.

Pathetic.

After he left, I let Sally sleep for an hour as she had requested. I spent 50 minutes of that hour jerking off, reliving the petting, the kiss, the invitations to peek at sex, the sounds of ecstasy coming through the closed bedroom door. When the hour was almost up I cleaned up, dressed and packed away the lunch dishes, then woke my wife from her deep, deep sleep. I kissed her, told her I loved her and asked her how she was. "I had a great time. Thank you. Are you okay?"

"I'm good," I replied. "It hurt a lot, but it feels right."

"I'm really glad," she answered.

We drove home quietly; the Bad Girl Compartment had closed, and my Good Girl was back. But we both knew that deep inside my Good Girl, Ted's sperm were swimming around.

I know it's pathetic. I'm pathetic. Even now it's hard for me to say the word. But we are all happy, and it feels... right.

Cuckold Paul

12