A Cuckold's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shem802
shem802
403 Followers

As I stepped off the bottom stair, into the apparent safety of the hallway, I heard another sound, a sound that froze my blood. It was a key in the door. Time seemed to stand still, and I saw the full course of my riotous cuckolding flash before my eyes, culminating in the present with another piercing scream from Julia. Before I had time to think or act, Becky was through the door and in the hallway, bags in hand.

"Hi Daddy!", she said. "Hey, nice apron. Emilia had to come home a day early, so I thought I'd surprise you guys and come too. What the hell's that noise?"

Before I could stop her she started walking up the stairs towards the bedroom. I was about to run after her, but then I saw to my horror that Emilia and her father had gotten out of their car and were coming up the driveway to say hi. Quickly deciding on the lesser of two evils, I went out of the front door and closed it behind me.

"Hi!", I said as they approached. "Thank you so much for bringing Becky home. What a wonderful surprise. Unfortunately I can't invite you in because, uh, my wife has ... she has the flu and I don't want you guys to catch it."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon."

"Yes, I'm sure she will. Thank you."

"Okay, well, I guess we'd better be getting along then."

"OK. Thanks again."

I waited until they had driven away, then took a deep breath. I shuddered to think what could be happening inside. I knew I would have to face it sooner or later, so I opened the door and went back inside.

It was quiet in the house. I went up to the Master bedroom, knocked, and found Roy alone on the bed.

"S ..Sorry to disturb you Roy. Where did Julia go?"

"She's in the Becky's bedroom talking to her." He seemed very blasé about the whole thing. "Better for the kid to know, don't you think? Makes everything a little easier ..."

I shuddered and left. I couldn't believe his attitude. I went to Becky's room, gently knocked on the door, and heard Julia's rather stern voice on the other side.

"Yes?"

"Julia, its me. Can I come in?"

"No Philip. Don't come in. I need to talk to Becky. We're gonna straighten everything out. Wait downstairs."

So I went downstairs, washed some of the dishes from my cooking, then waited for what seemed like hours. I cried a little, too. Whatever else the fallout might be, I felt so ashamed that my darling daughter would know that I was a cuckold and a wimp, a man who had allowed another man to fuck his wife in his own house, while he prepared dinner for the man too. At around ten I heard Roy leave abruptly, tired of waiting. It must have been midnight before I heard Becky's door open.

When they came downstairs, Becky was surprisingly calm. When I finally met her eyes for the first time, she had a look uncannily similar to her mother's recent way of looking at me, that strange mixture of amusement, affection, and contempt. Coming from my 16-year-old daughter, my little Becky, the light of my life, it was enough to melt my soul. Julia told me that she had apologized to Becky for exposing her to such a shock, but that she had also explained to her that she had needs as a woman that I had not been able to fulfil. I hung my flushed and dizzy head as she said those words. Becky had eventually accepted this and told her mother she understood. The upshot, to my disbelief, was that Becky had accepted her mother's need to keep seeing Roy, and that Roy was now a part of Julia's life. Becky had said that if I could accept it, she certainly could. We all went to bed somewhat healed, but the shame and shock of that night took some time to fade.

Over the next couple of months, Roy continued to visit the house regularly, and though we tried to have Roy come over when Becky was out, it was inevitable that they would begin to meet. Put simply, her mother was in love with this man, and he had to become part of her life as he had become part of mine. It felt very strange at first, but gradually Becky got used to him being around, and even grew to like him, and she seemed to appreciate his sense of humor. She did become more distant towards me, however. Why, I didn't know, for I had done nothing wrong, other than perhaps fail to keep my wife satisfied as a real man would. Perhaps she had lost some respect for me due to my submissive behavior towards Roy, just as Julia had done. That was only natural. I continued to be somewhat subservient to him when he came over, obeying him in everything and treating him as the Master of the house. Julia had asked Becky to be discreet with outsiders about our relationship with Roy, but I suspected that she had told a couple of her friends, based on the sly looks and sniggers that they gave me when they came to the house.

As I got over the shame of my daughter knowing the truth about me, I began to long for a return to what I now saw as the glory days of Roy's two-week stay with us. I had gotten the submissive cuckold bug, and I felt it was my destiny to be a pathetic, obedient servant to my superiors, for as long as they would allow it. I knew that Julia pined for Roy when he was not there. I no longer even attempted to make love to her – although my ability to stay erect had returned, she would literally laugh at the size of my cock compared with Roy's and push me away if I tried anything.

So one day, at my own prompting, my wife and I sat down with our daughter to ask her what she would think about the idea of Roy coming to stay with us permanently. To our delight, she agreed and was pretty relaxed about the whole thing, so that night Julia went to discuss it with Roy. He agreed too, on the understanding that he would be the boss of the house, and that Julia would not object if he occasionally "dated" other women, and kept his apartment on for the purpose. I bought champagne and put on a small welcome party for Roy's arrival that weekend. I cleaned the whole house, cleared out the closets, moved all my stuff to the spare room or the basement, made up the Master bed, then I made some party food, and as I popped the champagne the whole family cheered and toasted the new man of the house.

We all settled into an idyllic life of domestic bliss. Roy was of course the absolute Master of the house, imposing his personality on everything, his will unquestioningly and instinctively obeyed by everyone in the family. Julia was blissfully happy – at last she had a real man in the house who made her feel safe, whom she could trust to protect her and her daughter, and she was reborn sexually. She had a radiant glow of satisfaction every day from the solid fucking she was getting every night, and that she had been denied for so long. She still treated me fondly, and somewhat maternally, but there was no question that Roy had become her true love, and was the only man in her life. Becky was happy as well – she took to Roy like a real father, a proper masculine figure for her to look up to. She often asked his advice and joked around with him as one would with a father.

As for me, I was contented too, as I felt as though I had finally found my place in life: a cuckold, and a loyal servant to a superior man. I no longer had to pathetically try to maintain the pretence of manhood. I was released from that burden. I knew that I could be of some use to Roy and Julia domestically – I would clean, cook, iron, polish, and serve them as best I could, in any way I could think of. In fact I became obsessed with housework, determined to carve out a useful place for myself in the household. Every day I cleaned the kitchen floor and the bathrooms on my hands and knees, vacuumed the house, collected all the dirty laundry, washed, ironed, and then hung it as new in Roy, Julia and Becky's closets. It became a routine for me to serve dinner to the three of them every night, dressed in the frilly cooking apron that I had once hated but now came to love. I would always have quickly eaten a functional meal earlier in the evening so that I could be on hand to serve them throughout the meal, standing by like a housemaid. Becky thought this a little odd at first, but quickly got used to it, and within weeks she was treating me like the servant I was, casually ordering me to fetch her a drink or remove a dirty plate. She learned to copy Roy and Julia's behaviour, and would toss her dirty laundry at me, just as they did. One day Becky complained to me that the main bathroom was not clean, even though I had cleaned it that morning, so I resolved to inspect the bathrooms every hour and clean them. In fact, I would very discreetly try to clean them after every use.

Roy was, of course, also as happy as could be. He had it all – a beautiful house to live in, another man's beautiful wife available to him with no strings attached, and a loyal servant devoted to catering to his every need. To me, it was no more than he deserved. His natural aura of strength and authority had given my whole family a new feeling of contentment, of belonging, and I would always feel indebted to him for stepping in and assuming the responsibilities that I had not been man enough to fulfil. Submission to Roy felt as natural to me as it had to Julia. He had made my wife a happy woman, and in return I wanted to serve him, to live for his pleasure in my own small way. I devoted every waking thought to serving him, and to making my wife and daughter happy. Sometimes I would feel a pang of envy when I saw the three of them curled up on the couch watching TV in a warm family cuddle, my wife's hand gently caressing Roy's broad chest, but then I would quickly remind myself of my proper place, and my pride in serving them, and I would feel better again. I was never happier than when performing some small task to make my Master's life more comfortable, polishing his shoes or sewing a button on his coat. This was the life that I was born for, and we were the happiest of households – everyone knowing their natural place, and everyone committed to serving Roy as the natural Master of our family. It was a true cuckold's paradise, and I never wanted it to end.

THE END

This is a work of fiction - comments, discussion welcome.


DO NOT POST TO WEBSITES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

shem802
shem802
403 Followers