A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers

"You remember his nipples?" Lexi asked.

"The same here?" Lisa asked.

Lexi just nodded.

"This is going to be fun." Lisa stated and smiled at me.

"You guys are going to explain all this for me aren't you?" Asked Cindy.

"Just watch and learn." Said Lisa.

Lisa approached me and gave me one of the most intense stares I'd ever had from a woman in my life. Walking up to me I noticed her long manicured fingernails for the first time. Standing in front of me she dropped her skirt and kicked it away, she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Don't get your hopes up little boy; I'm like Lexi, I don't fuck little girly clits." She said softly as she put her hands to my bare chest.

"You know we're going to have to shave his chest, Lexi." She stated.

"My job, Lexi." Cindy piped in.

Lisa firmly grasped both of my nipples between each thumb and forefinger. She started with just slight pressure and then increased the force a little more every few seconds. Once in a while she'd twist a little. Other times she'd pull a little. She was good at this.

I went from shriveled to soft and blood engorged to rock hard in all of about 20 seconds. Lisa was a Maestro; my nipples were now on fire. I'm not a pain-slut but you can get as rough as you want with my nipples. Lisa was not only good, but probably the most skilled person who'd ever done this to me before. My hard cock was pointing out and touching her pussy hair.

"You're right he is a grower." Exclaimed Cindy.

"He can park his shoes under my bed anytime." Tyler said.

"If you cum on me sissy you'll regret it." Lisa warned.

The whole time Lisa is playing with me, Lexi is standing 4 feet in front of me with her arms crossed just watching. It was like she was trying to capture mental pictures of what was happening for future clips or something. Tyler was just sitting back on the bed probably amazed to be allowed to just watch.

"Come here Cindy, I'll teach you how this works." Lisa said. She removed her hand off one of my nipples and released the pressure off the other one.

Explaining to Cindy, "First you need a guy like Kelly here who is not just a submissive but who has sensitive nipples also. They're actually hard to find. Tyler are you one?"

"No way, if you had done that to me I'd have dropped to the floor and be crying by now."

"Right," Lisa acknowledged. "Now here Cindy grasp his protruding nipple with your thumb and forefinger, like I was doing. Now the key is...you have to find the pain tolerance level, not all sluts are the same. Start slow and just keep doing it harder until he can't take it anymore."

"How will I know when that happens?" Cindy asked.

"Look into his eyes, they'll tell you, or you can always ask?"

"Slut on a scale of 1 to 10, tell Cindy what your pain threshold is."

"No blood - no foul Cindy."

"Too cool." Cindy exclaimed and then pinched me so hard I cried out and she instantly let go of me.

"No, not like that Cindy," Lisa explained. "Like I said, start slow and work up to it. Sure he can probably take most any pain you can dish out, but the key is to own him."

"Own him?" Cindy wondered.

"Yes, own him. You see a lot of women don't know how to do what we're doing or aren't willing to do it. Once you bring a guy off with nipple play he'll follow you around like a puppy dog for the rest of his life. Take off your shorts."

"Really?"

"Yes, trust me, just do it and your panties too."

She did.

There's nothing like being around a young taught body. Seeing how much I was admiring her butt she smiled and took her top off too. She was hot and so cute this was getting fun.

"Now do what I do?" Cindy asked.

"The same as me." Lisa moved around and grabbed my back for support; she had stopped playing with my nipples for while there but now she grabbed on like before. She moved in close and put her leg right up against my rigid cock. Cindy mimicked her actions exactly. They both started putting pressure on my nipples, pulling and twisting occasionally. Their amounts of pressure and pain were not the same and it was driving me to my max. Felling their smooth bare legs up against my cock... the pre-cum was drooling out onto their thighs.

"Now put your lips to his era and tell him his little sissy clit is so small you'd never let it in your pussy." Lisa said smiling at Cindy as she started to put her lips to my ear.

Cindy giggled, "Too cool."

This whole time I had tried to stand as still as possible but it was impossible now. Cindy's hard 20-something tits pushing up against me along with the nipple play and now both of them mind-fucking me with small cock talk....I was going to cum. I figured fuck Lisa's warning and started to hump their bare legs trying to push my cock closer to their pussies.

"Wait Stop!!" Lexi yelled.

Both women backed off instantly leaving me hanging. Shit, Fuck, Damn!!

"There's a part in the movie where my little sissy of a husband has a ruined orgasm. I'm the one ruining it and I've never done one before so I wanted to try it now."

"He's all yours, he was leaking on my leg anyway," Lisa said.

"Mine too." Cindy giggled.

"I'd have him clean you with his tongue girls but I need to make sure he has some recoup time between now and our first scene, we're running out of time." Lexi explained.

"No problem, I only let special boys touch me with their tongue anyway," Lisa said looking at with an appraising look to see if I qualified as special.

"Me too, I guess." Added Cindy.

I envied the next boy she was going to date.

"I want to try a prostate massage cum." Lexi said and moved behind me and squatted up to my ass.

She grabbed some lube and put some on her finger and also my ass hole. This was uncharted waters for me and I believe her also. My embarrassment level was off the charts, but my cock had only wilted a little since the girls had stopped their attention. The moment Lexi's finger went up my ass I came back full-tilt.

"Let's see, where is that little bugger at in here? Tyler is it supposed to feel like a ball or something?"

"Don't ask me?"

Lexi kept digging all around trying to figure out what was what. She'd hit my prostate a couple of times, but this was way too fun to help her out.

"Yes, it will be like a hard little ball. Put your finger on it and then roll the tip of your finger around it and just keep massaging it. See look at his little clitty, now you're on it." This from the expert Lisa, who would have guessed?

She was right, Lexi was in the right spot. I'd heard about prostate massages before but never had one. My cock had a life of it's own. It felt like there was a pressure building that wanted to come out from the base but nothing was coming out. It was like being on the edge of cumming but not being able to. The more she massaged it the more the pressure built, but there was no release from whatever she tried.

"It's not working." Lexi said exasperated, but still digging away inside my ass like she was searching for lost treasure.

"Let's help, Cindy." Lisa moved in and so did Cindy. "This time don't touch that little sissy clit with your leg."

"Wait I want to see. Tyler get your ass over here." Lexi ordered.

Tyler came around my back and Lexi squirted some lube on his finger. "Don't worry it's easy to find now, it's very swollen and about 4 inches inside."

"Really?" Tyler asked.

"I pay you right?" Lexi said to him.

"Right boss, whatever you say, but in the future, you don't ever have to pay me for this. I've been waiting to get at this ass the moment I saw it."

Oh shit, I thought.

Tyler wasted no time. He found the right spot in seconds. The girls moved in and started playing with my nipples right away. I was going to cum, I could feel it, any second now.

Lexi was standing just a foot away. She came in and put her hands on both sides of my face and gave me the sweetest and nicest kiss she had since I met her. She looked deep in my eyes and said, "It's all a game baby, do like Mistress says now and cum for me." Then she backed off and took up that arms folded posture again.

It started with just a few drops. My hips were jerking but there was no friction so it just made it more frustrating. After the first drops the girls and Tyler figured whatever they were doing must be right so they just increased the pressure and pain thinking more would be better. It was.

I hadn't cum in about 5 days I figured which is a long time for me. I was starting to close my eyes and then I remembered why I was here.

She was standing a few feet in front of me, her arms crossed just taking it all in.... smiling.

The trickling drops soon turned into a steady flow. There was no pleasure to speak of at all for me. It was just a continued oozing I was forced to witness while Lexi's team worked on me. After about a minute the flow was lessening some.

"Stop!" Yelled Lexi and everybody suddenly stopped what they were doing. "We need to save some for the movie."

Son of a bitch....that was the most unsatisfying experience of my life.

"Watch this Cindy." Lisa said.

Lisa started scooping up some cum in her hands and also slathered some remnants on her fingers. I knew what was coming.

"Eat it sissy." Lisa ordered as she held her hand and fingers up to my mouth.

I ate willingly. Like a dying man of thirst in the desert, I licked and sucked.

"Let me try it," Cindy said and found some leftover cum herself. She made a game of me sucking her fingers. She moved into me so I could feel her young tits as she did this.

I can't tell you how cool it is to have dominant women feeding you your own cum....especially...

.....when one with exotic looks is naked from the waist down and possesses a knowledge of D/s play like none other I had met before.

...when one girl is just that, a girl not a woman yet. Perky, tight, playful and adventurous...who also happens to be naked.

But the best part of whole event....my beautiful cyber-muse was standing in front of me, arms crossed flashing that magical smile of hers the whole time my cock oozed cum...I can't remember if I mentioned it, but I've cum to that smile before.

Part 2...The Movie. (soon to follow...)

yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers