A Cuckold's Tale

Story Info
A young man spies on his girl getting fucked and likes it.
1.8k words
3.71
184.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan watched Marina with a heavy heart. Marina was half English half Portugese. She had toffee-hued skin and glossy caramelo hair. Her long oval face was serious and more handsome than pretty, though her body couldn't be more feminine.

She was wearing low slung jeans with a white long sleeved tee. Jonathan looked on as a neighbourhood cat was swirling around her legs and she now hoisted it over her shoulder and whispered reassuring words as the cat swished its tail over her midriff.

Her large breasts strained under the clingy material, nipples hardening as she tried to extracate the it's claws from her top. Marina made too much of smoothing herself down afterwards, which added to Jonathan's gloom.

He knew this much – her display was not for him.

They had been dating for about 6 weeks, from the beginning of Freshers' week until now. He himself was relatively inexperienced but it was clear to Jonathan that Marina had been driving men wild for years.

Her attitude could be summarised thus – cheap for those that can afford it, very expensive for those who can't.

She was infamous on campus for being aloof, having honed her withering looks and curt put-downs over years of lascivious attention from teachers, her friends' fathers and even male relatives – though most boys her age were generally terrified and kept their distance. However, Marina had another side – she adored indifferent men and would rub up against anyone who didn't look at her twice. She made eyes at men who, say, preferred flat chested girls or thought she seemed too high-maintenance or shallow to deal with.

She was quite willing and able to fall into bed with these morons Jonathan thought angrily, thinking back to Fresher's week. And these men would never appreciate what a once-in-a-lifetime experience they had been gifted.

As for Jonathan, he was playing it cool, almost bursting a blood vessel pretending not to notice the security guard adjusting his uncomfortable erection as he watched Marina dusting cat hairs from her shoulders whilst her top rode up to reveal slim hips and a firm, brown midriff.

It didn't get any easier at the evening party – after 30 mins of 'snuggling' on the bed whilst watching TV, Marina had dashed off to jump in the shower and change and agreed to meet Jonathan an hour later in the rec room downstairs.

When he arrived she was already there, laughing uncharacteristically in the crowd and wearing a flimsy floral tube dress that she yanked down when it rose too high on her thighs and up when it slid too low over her breasts.

As the evening wore on, the drink made Jonathan more morose and he took solace in some mechanical flirting with a pixie-ish little rock chick who was cute certainly but no goddess.

Marina was now lolling around on the other side of the room, being backed into a corner by a tall German guy, who had positioned his thick forearm against the wall and was leaning into her. There was less laughing now and Jonathan got the impression he was pretending to ask her advice on some purportedly crucial matter..that old trick!

Enough was enough, he stomped outside for a cigarette, she could have her fan club... The pixie-ish girl – Helene – came outside for a smoke and said she had rolled a few joints back in her room if he cared to join her. She either didn't know or didn't care that he was dating Marina.

Back at the room they sat cross legged and smoked and talked. Helene loved JD Salinger and nautical stripes and sitting under the boardwalk back in Brighton. She was the perfect girlfriend! He rued the day he set eyes on Marina Cock-tease!

Helene's eyes began to droop and she slumped (a little conveniently he thought) onto Jonathan's crotch. He softly parted a little hair from her eyes and was beginning to drift himself when the door across the hall slammed.

He could hear whispering and giggling:

"Ow you hit my foot on the door frame, dufus"

"Well maybe you should've have walked yourself home then"

"I asked you to take me to my bed not your bed" a voice giggled.

Jonathan's heart tightened. He had meant to go back to the party and pick Marina up, he had hoped a little jealousy on her part would even the balance. But here she was in another man's bedroom at...he looked at his watch..1.35am. There was no whispering now, no sound at all. He gently rolled Helene off his lap and onto the bed and crept out the door. Still hearing nothing his chest seized with panic as he imagined the worst. Had she passed out? In the bed of some macho German? He dashed outside the building and crept around to the window. The window overlooked a link fence and tennis court - the curtains wide open and lights ablaze.

Afraid to be seen Jonathan stuck his head up for a only split second – though the image he saw would be forever burned on his retina.

Marina – his Marina! was sat on the edge of the sink that all the student rooms came equipped with. Her tube dress was gathered around her midriff and her breasts leaned heavily to either side of her chest – sleepy eyes and nipples pointing skyward with head tossed back. She had one leg bent and foot resting on the underside of the sink. The other she rested on Andre's back as he furiously lapped at her pussy.

Jonathan fell back in the grass as if slapped. He eyes welled up and infuriatingly he felt himself hardening at the sight. He had never been so FUCKING ANGRY and yet aroused at the same time.

He raised his face slowly, needing to confirm this was not a drunken imagining. He saw the German lift his semi-clothed girlfriend off the sink - which she didn't seem too happy about – and carelessly toss her on his bed.

Jonathan started gathering phrases to throw at her– dirty fucking whore, prick-teasing bitch.. and as if by magic the German started to say those very words..

Marina: mmph what the..

German: Shut up you dirty whore – you fucking cock-teasing bitch. I'll show you how to tease with a cock. I'll bareback your fucking cunt.

He pulled his belt from his jeans and efficiently secured her wrists behind her back- holding her thrashing legs and pulled her limp panties from an ankle then thrusting them in her mouth.

German: You want to play, huh? I have been waiting to play with you all term, snooty bitch.

With this he knelt on the back of her legs and picked up another belt with he cracked down on the back of her thighs.

Marina let out an animal scream and struggled to break free. Jonathan looked on open mouthed – horrified and turned on in equal measure.

After a few more thrashes of the leather belt, including one which landed squarely on Marina's clean shaven pussy-lips, the German seemed to be getting more excited. He pulled out an enormous dark and veiny cock and started to stroke it – running the head over Marina's wriggling pussy and ass and chuckling to himself. He was taking his own sweet time.

Jonathan thought about diving in to save her but on the other hand he could see clearly that her pussy was slavering in anticipation – maybe this was just some sick game they were playing?

When the German could contain himself no more he pulled Marina's hips into the air and positioned herself at the top of her slit.

Her muffled screams had turned into little whimpers now but she still let out a yelp as he thrust his thick cock into her cunt and started pumping away:

"Oh God, oh yes, take it you fucking little whore, ohh yesss you dirty bitch just take it all."

Jonathan unzipped himself without a second thought, his conscience was heavy but his cock was rock hard.

In spite of himself he started moving his handin time with the German's thrusts into Marina's tight little slit. And his pace quickened when he saw the German produce a slick black sex toy that he buried in Marina's asshole while he was fucking her.

It didn't take long before the German pushed himself over the edge, thrusting and grunting her whilst biting shoulders and neck. Depsite desperate cries from Marina he groaningly collapsed ontop of her – spilling his cum into her unprotected pussy and filling her up.

Jonathan who did not allow himself to orgasm – zipped up and limped off, feeling hollow inside. He ran all the way back to Marina's room and let himself in.

She seemed pretty surprised to see him when she fell into her room ten minutes later, looking pretty mussed up. He had intended to call her a filthy ho', tell her it was over and get out of there but when she saw him she threw herself in his arms and started crying. He found himself kissing her face, drying her tears, taking off her clothes.

He became aware that he was painfully aroused again. He could still smell sex on her body and in her hair. He started kissing her full breasts and tonguing her nipples – feeling sick with longing and telling himself he would finish with her after sampling her divine body one last time – he deserved that much, right?

She wasn't responding much but she wasn't pushing him away either so encouraged he kisssed down between her breasts and over her stomach till he reached that tight hairless slit, pantiless and moist. She began to guide him away but he was persistent and so she forlornly accepted his caresses – bending her knees – spreading her open, parting her ass cheeks. That is how Jonathan found himself licking another man's hot cum from his girlfriend's pussy.

Before long she started to grind her clit against his tongue in that familiar way that signalled an orgasm soon – Jonathan spread the pussy juices up to her asshole and started to work a finger in. At two fingers and a flickering tongue she began to cum crashingly, her beautiful body heaving in pleasure.

Now he postioned his cock and heavy aching balls against her entrance and started to fuck her furiously – releasing his pent up anger in a long grimmace as he relentlessly barebacked her sodden pussy and filled it up with hot spunk for the second time that evening. As he lay spent and closed his eyes to sleep he tried to block out that image of the agressive veiny German cock hammering into his girlfriend's hole.