A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
They got to a party.
3.4k words
3.83
94.2k
7
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – The Party

I was not sure what time I fell asleep, but I remember looking at the digital clock, making out the bright blue LED lights reading “4:38” when Sabrina slipped into bed next to me. I was surprised that she had come back home, but she was there, holding me from behind. She kissed me behind my ear and told me she loved me, before quickly falling asleep holding onto my neck. I did not know how many men she was with that night, but I could smell and feel the dried cum on her skin.

The following morning, I got up before Sabrina. I pulled back the covers and sure enough, the white powdery residue of dried cum was all over her skin and in her hair. My fiancée had not bothered to clean herself of the men she was with before climbing into bed with me. As much as my head told me that I should be angry with her, my heart was making my cock hard.

I pulled the sheets completely off her and started to lightly caress her. I loved the texture of the dried cum under my fingertips. I did not realize Sabrina had awoken. She smiled at me when she noticed me looking at her.

“Honey,” she started, “you know that I love you so much.” I pushed my finger inside her pussy, her wetness making the dried cum gooey once more. “But I am worried about you, do you like what is happening?”

I just mumbled, “Mmmmm hmmmm,” as I continued to massage her pussy and clit.

“Would you do anything for me?”

“Mmmmmm hmmmm.”

She scooted to the middle of the bed, spreading her legs further apart. She started to thrust her hips upward, and I knew she wanted head. I knelt between her legs, bringing my head closer to her pussy, as I stuck my tongue out. Gently at first, I pushed the tip of my tongue against her clit, and then started to move up and down the slit.

My fiancée had had sex with so many men the previous night, her pussy had not fully closed. My tongue was tasting the remnants of men I had not met, who had put their hard cocks in the woman that was to become my wife, who had thrusted into her until their balls released the cum that went inside her. I loved it! I looked up at Sabrina, and saw her staring into my eyes. She knew I loved it too.

She was moaning. “Bob,” she said between moans. “We are going… ahhhhh…. mmmm, yeah…. we are going to have guests over tonight, ok?”

I mumbled an affirmative and went at her pussy with gusto. I made her cum into my mouth two times before we both finally got off and took a shower together. The shower was so sweet and sensual, as I slowly washed every inch of her body. I washed her hair, and her face. I washed her breasts, shoulders, arms, chest, and tummy. I soaped her ass, her hips, pussy, and thighs. And I knelt down and washed her legs, knees, calves, and feet, taking special care to kiss each and every toe while looking up at her. I loved this woman with all my heart. As the shower finished, I stood naked and wet, holding her towel for her, making sure she was warm and dry before I dried myself.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing, but as the day wore on, I was wondering what she meant about having guests over. But I felt uncomfortable asking her, almost afraid of the answer. While we were enjoying some time alone, I knew that Raymond and Vance and who knows who else were out there. I figured she would tell me in her own time when the time was right.

We had a light dinner, and she still did not mention anything. Tomorrow was a Sunday, so I knew we could sleep in a bit, but I thought for a few minutes that maybe her “guests” were just a test to see what I would say. By 9PM, I felt pretty confident that I would have Sabrina all to myself that night. Suddenly, she got a telephone call.

“Hi there, Master,” she spoke into the phone. I knew it was Raymond. “Yes…. yes… of course you know I will… uh huh… OK, no problem… yes, we will be ready… I love you, too.” What? Love you too? What the hell was this about? She continued, “Yes, he’s right here… ok, hold on.” Sabrina turned to me and gave me the phone.

I took the phone without thinking, and spoke into it, “This is Bob.”

“Fuck no you ain’t, bitch-boy!” was the loud retort from the other side. “Now we’ll be there in 45 minutes. You better be fuckin’ clean, and tell my slut she best be clean if she knows what’s good for her. Is that understood, bitch-boy?”

“Ye-yes Sir!” I replied.

“Good, and both you whores best be naked when we get there.” He hung up the phone. I looked over at Sabrina, and she had a huge smile on her face, and already was standing up to take another shower. I followed her to the bathroom.

She went into the vanity cabinet and took out two enemas, giving me one. She smiled at me and kissed me, and told me to use the other bathroom. I kissed back and complied. I’ve used enemas once or twice before, and by the time I was done, I felt nice and purged and empty. We took a shower together and waited, naked, on the couch.

The first forty-five minutes passed after the initial phone call, and no one showed up. Another half hour went by, and Sabrina and I just looked at each other. Did they forget us? Suddenly, I heard the distant thumping of a bassy song from someone’s car. It got louder and louder, and sure enough, the car pulled into our driveway. I heard four doors open, and four doors close. A second car pulled behind that one, and two more parked at the street. I looked through the window and saw Raymond and Vance emerge from one of the cars, but there must have been another 12 men with them, all black of course. I looked at Sabrina, and she just smiled and shrugged. She ran to the door and opened it before the men ran the door. I watched as she ran outside, naked, and hugged and kissed Raymond, wrapping her legs around his waist. I was mortified that she did not care if our neighbors were watching this.

“I told you, niggas, this slut loves my shit!” Raymond told his friends as they all filed into our house. “This chicken shit white boy is her fiancé, his name is ‘bitch-boy.’” The guys all laughed as the walked in. Most looked at me with contempt, snarling or grunting at me as they came in. The sixth guy in, a particularly mean-looking guy, punched me in the tummy, doubling me over and onto my knees.

He stood over me, “Bitch, you best be on your knees when the Master race enters the house.” All I could do was cough. I looked up and saw Sabrina was looking at me, even as she was already on her knees, with Raymond’s cock in her mouth. She winked at me as she continued to suck him and make him hard. The other guys started to strip down. In a matter of about two minutes, all fourteen men were naked and hard.

I looked over and Sabrina was by now on the ground on her knees. She was stroking two cocks, one in each hand, as she gave head to two more, switching from one to the other. She couldn’t get enough, yet she continued to look at me, almost as if she was doing it just to show to me that she can.

Suddenly, Vance and another guy grabbed my arms and lifted me up, and they half-dragged me to Sabrina. The other guy then grabbed my hard cock, squeezing it tight in his fist. “Bitch boy likes to see his slut with black meat, fellas,” he bellowed as he squeezed and stroked my cock. “I wonder if slut likes to see him with black cock too?” He directed the question to Sabrina. All eyes seem to look at her as she stopped sucking for a few seconds.

“But of course, Brian,” Sabrina said. She apparently knew this Brian character from the night before. “I would love to see Bob with black cock.” She winked at me. I was too stunned to react as I heard those words coming from her mouth.

Just as quickly, two of the guys dragged me to the back of the couch, pushing me on the seat on my knees. A strong hand pushed the back of my neck downward so that my chin was resting on the top of the backrest. I glanced over to my left and noticed Sabrina was put into a similar position as me right next to me, but she was not fighting them, so they were not quite as rough on her as they were with me.

I could feel the hands of several of the men on my ass and back. I could not believe this was happening to me. I was so exposed, so vulnerable, so humiliated. On the front side, several of the men were bouncing their hard cocks on my face and nose and mouth, but not pushing it in. Every time I tried turn my head to look at Sabrina, someone would grab my hair and make me face forward again, rather painfully.

I felt Raymond’s presence behind me. I did not have to see him to know it was him. I felt a pair of hands open my ass cheeks, spreading them uncomfortably apart. I felt another bunch of fingers rubbing my anus with some sort of lubricant, pushing against it, but not inside. Then Raymond asked Sabrina, “Sweetheart…” I could not believe he was using the name I use for her. He continued, “Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

She giggled, “Um, no Sir.”

“What about bitch boy, has he been fucked in the ass?” For the hundredth time, I asked myself why this was happening to me.

“No Sir,” Sabrina replied.

“Do you want to lose your anal virginity tonight?” I had not thought of this before, but my fiancée was about to do something with another man that she had never done with me. The one time I had mentioned it to her many months ago, she laughed at me and told me I was crazy.

“Yesssssssssss, Sir,” she almost drooled as she gave her affirmative answer.

“And bitch boy, should he lose his anal virginity?” I tried to say something, but someone all of a sudden pushed their gigantic cock into my mouth. I felt my jaw muscles ache as they stretched open, and I felt the slightly salty tasting head press against my tongue. I was almost too busy fighting back the gag reflex to realize that two more cocks were pressed next to my hands. Without any conscious thought on my part, my hands had formed fists and were stroking the two cocks. I did not register that Sabrina in effect yelled a very loud “Yesssssssssssssssssss!” in response to Raymond’s question about me losing my anal virginity.

No sooner had Sabrina finished giving her permission than I felt a very warm, almost spongy and fleshy protrusion move up and down my ass cheeks. Despite my confusion at everything that was happening so quickly, I knew that I was about to be violated. I knew a hard cock was about to push its way inside me, and I was not even asked. However, to anyone who would have magically popped into the room, seeing me on my knees, a huge cock in my mouth, and two more in my hands, would have thought that was consent enough. At least the cock seemed to have more of the lubricant that was already on my ass.

I felt the humongous cockhead against my anus. I felt him trying to push through. I knew that fighting it would only make it worse, and so I started to fall into an inward trance, in effect escaping the situation. The cock in my mouth was moving in and out, the cocks in my fists moved back and forth. I could feel distantly that my sphincter was about to open, allowing another man’s cock inside of me. Suddenly, I heard a pleasurable but loud scream come from my left. I glanced over, without turning my head too much, and remembered that Sabrina was next to me. She too had a cock in her mouth, and two in her hands. I could see Raymond’s large hands reaching over and squeezing her hanging breasts, and I knew his cock had just entered her ass.

I was awestruck. I watched my future wife lose her anal virginity to a stranger, a black man that she claimed she loved. A black man that she called “Master.” And she was next to me, not hiding the fact at all. And much to my chagrin, I was incredibly hard at the thought. I hated feeling this way, but I could not help it. Without even thinking about it, I sucked harder on the cock in my mouth, and squeezed my fists tighter. Subconsciously, I pushed my hips backward, willing the man behind me to enter already.

Sure enough, he did.

I felt I was about to pass out, the pain was so excruciating. As my sphincter relaxed and the cockhead squeezed in, I could feel him fill me almost immediately. I did not know how many inches went in, but whatever it was, it was too much. Luckily, there was plenty of lubrication, so there was no tearing, but the stretch was almost unbearable. I saw through the corner of my eye that Sabrina was going through much the same ordeal, her eyes closed, her breathing heavy as she tried to accommodate Raymond’s huge penis. Half the time, I did not know if it was my groans or her moans that ringed in my ears.

I squeezed the cocks in my hands even harder, mainly as an outlet to my own pain, as the black man behind me started to fuck me. My mouth was sucking hard on the one in front. The guy in my ass began to move in and out faster and more powerfully as my ass, surprisingly, began to adjust to his size. Suddenly, I felt very warm liquid hit my my left cheek, with more dripping onto my arms and hands. I realized that the guy I was stroking on the left side just came. I could hardly hear any of the grunts and moans, as another man replaced him almost immediately.

While I was stroking the new one, the guy on the right and the guy in my mouth both came at almost the same time. It was a strange sensation, having cum shot at you both from the inside and from the outside. I swallowed the cum immediately, barely registering the warm, viscous nature of it. For the first time in my life, a man had came directly inside my mouth. I looked over and saw that Sabrina’s face was also streaked with cum, and the man she was sucking was different than the one before. It was obvious that her first batch of men were satisfied and she was working on batch two. She looked at me and I could tell that she was smiling at me, as she saw the stringers of cum in my mouth as my first suck of the night pulled back.

The guy behind me was fucking me full force by now. My asshole had stretched to the point where he was using it as he would a woman’s pussy. I could feel the head squeeze against my prostate gland with every stroke. I knew that within seconds, a man I had never met before was going to cum inside of me. He was not wearing any protection, and I did not know who he was or where he had been. I did not care. For some strange reason, I felt that I actually needed his cum inside me.

Need fulfilled.

With a loud, almost primeval grunt, the black man behind me exploded inside me. I could not feel the cum deposit in my insides, but I did feel the warmth as it oozed out, almost adding to the lubrication. He grabbed my hips for leverage as he fucked my ass until he finished depositing his entire load inside me. He pulled out, and the cum oozed out of me and down my thighs, onto our couch. The irony would hit me later that after spending several years being very careful not to stain our couches, they would become so with the cum of other men from our bodies.

As I was recovering from my first anal fucking, I had a brief respite from all cocks. I was still on my hands and knees, my ass still spasming. I could feel the fresh cum still oozing out, sliding down my inner thighs. Raymond was still fucking Sabrina full force. By now, Sabrina had no other men with her. Cum was streaked all over her face and hair, on her back, arms, and shoulders. But only Raymond was fucking her. I looked over and was mesmerized by the sheer size of his manhood, spreading her butt cheeks out as he violated her anus in front of me. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was about to cum.

I was wanting him to cum more than Sabrina herself was. I did not realize that she was rubbing her clit furiously, making herself orgasm over and over again. She opened her eyes long enough to notice me staring at her. I do not know how to explain it, but the look she gave me, in the midst of her almost delirious state of ecstasy, was a look of gratitude. A look of love. A look of desire. She was staring into my eyes as Raymond screamed, filling her ass with his semen. I could not help myself, but I went over to her and kissed her. I did not care that her lips and tongue were still cummy from the other men. I had to kiss the woman I so loved as she had cum deposited in her ass for the first time ever.

I knew from my fiancée’s return kiss that no matter what our future held, from that moment on, Sabrina was always mine. And she knew that I knew. I loved her more than anything, and I knew she loved me. You cannot fake a kiss like that. And I knew that we were in for the adventure of our lives.

For the rest of the night, and most of the next day, each of the fourteen guys fucked her in every way possible, many times over. Every once in a while, they would make me lick the cum out of her or off of her. I cherished those moments. Every now and then, one of the guys would fuck my no-longer virginal ass, or make me give head or a handjob. But I did not mind. I just kept looking at the beautiful woman who was about to become my wife. Seeing the black meat go in her, the white cum ooze out of her. And the great thing was, she was looking back at me.

When the guys left, the place was a mess. Sabrina was passed out, and her entire body seemed to be covered in a film of cum. Every orifice had cum leaking out of her. But I just watched her sleep. I massaged her face in her sleep, and saw her smile while she dreamt. Eventually, she woke up to find me kissing every inch of her body. We spent the rest of the afternoon making love to one another, both of us still covered in the sperm of other men. It was truly amazing.

I love my soon-to-be wife so much!