A Cumming of Age Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers

Putting her gymnastic talents to use, Constance shifted, lowering her cunt to Patience's lips, without missing a lick of Peter's shaft. Imitating what she had heard that afternoon, she risked revealing her knowledge of this setup.

"This vein on the top is so fat, so yummy." She ran her tongue the entire length of it. Peter shuddered in ecstasy. Constance purred as Patience's tongue teased the folds of her cunt open, flooded already with moisture.

"Mmmm...just like an ice cream cone. Shall I run my tongue around this ridge below the head? Would that send shivers up your spine? I know my clit is throbbing from thinking of it." Right on cue, Patience gave Constance's bud its first ever nibble. Constance drove her hips lower, twisting her pelvis, grinding her clit against her sister's tongue. "This is heavenly," she continued. Peter reached over and began kneading her tits.

"They're not nice and gigantic like big sis, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, Constance, men love all sizes. Yours are really shapely." Peter gulped, swallowing the rest of his comments, careful to compliment Constance without insulting his fiancée. Then he continued. "I really like how the nipples are not just hardening as I tweak them, but the whole flesh around them is swelling up like cake dough rising in the oven. I'd really love licking those puppies."

"Later, Peter, but first, I see something seeping out of your pee slit."

"That's precum. Taste it."

"How? Ohhh...you want me to stick my tongue right in that hole? Sooo nasty, Peter. Does Patience do that?"

"She loves it, she's very oral."

"Yesssss...I can feel her tongue is talented." Constance groaned, struggling to play Reindeer Games with Peter, while Patience sucked her clit ferociously, teeth nipping in counter tempo with flicks of the tongue. Once again, as in the hallway, Patience probed Constance's rear with her fingers. New sensations flooded the young woman's soul, emotions emerging like a dam bursting.

Peter's pecker throbbed in front of Constance's tongue. She flicked at it, teasing, tempted to just vacuum the cum right out, if such a thing was possible. She opened his slit, savouring the novel taste. Then, she discovered the finger of flesh beneath his cock head. Although this had not been mentioned on Patience's earlier tour, Constance licked it, tentatively first, then strongly as Peter moaned his approval. She fisted his shaft, stroking firmly from base to helmet, then down again. After several strokes, she felt the pressure building. She slid her other hand underneath his balls, squeezing them and massaging his prostate with a finger all at once.

Patience felt Constance's passion building, the athletic younger sister's hips bucking furiously up and down, twisting, and fucking her face. Patience had eaten dozens of cocks, but this was her first pussy. The flavour was delicate, like spring flowers coated with dew. Suddenly, the walls of Constance's cunt locked around her tongue, a new flood of fluids flowing, with a stronger more pungent taste. Patience stuck her tongue deep inside, riding out her sister's orgasm, as Peter flooded Constance's mouth with sperm.

The trio collapsed on the bed, catching their breath. Patience spoke first. "Don't swallow, Constance. I want my share." She slid up the bed, locking her lips on her sister's again. They traded tongues, a salty treat passing from Constance to Patience. Peter could see them gulping in tandem. His cock was still swollen, pulsing to full erection in response to the sight of the sibling sapphism.

"Oh, Peter, please fuck me deep," Constance said, twisting around, presenting her cunt doggy style to him.

"I've never seen him so hard again so fast," Patience said, "Show him a few gymnastics moves, sis."

"Like pelvic tilts?"

"Exactly."

"What about you?"

Patience answered by sliding her own pelvis under Constance's shoulders. Finally Constance could taste her nectar directly from the source. As Peter plunged his shaft deeply into her moistness, she tried duplicating Patience's earlier actions, nibbling the clit. She discovered, though, that from above she had lots of freedom to move her face and explore the folds and crevices of her sister's cunt, tasting the inner lips, licking along the depths. She was so involved in the experience that she was not immediately aware that four hands were grasping her boobs, wrestling to see who got to torture her nipples, and which would be content with massaging the firm flesh.

Patience quickly rewarded her sister's first effort at cunt lapping with a screaming orgasm, coating Constance's face with cream. She slid around to lick the excess of her own cum off of Constance's chin.

Peter continued his thrusting as Constance flexed her abdominal muscles, milking him.

"Be greedy with me, like the real man you are. Get your rocks off."

Having cum earlier in the day, and then just a few minutes before, Peter did not come quickly. The fucking was extended, despite the fury.

"Faster, Peter, faster."

Suddenly, Constance pushed back so hard that he fell backwards. His hold on her tits dragged her back with him, so that she was sitting atop him, his cock still trapped in her vault. Constance used her athleticism to spin on top of his spear, never missing a beat. She leaned forward, offering him an opportunity to suckle her swollen nipples. Patience recovered enough to join in, licking at the junction of cock and cunt, her tongue caressing Peter's balls with each stroke. This stimulation was the final act needed to push him over the wall. Peter's cum filled his fiancée's sister, leaving her a virgin no longer.

"It's after midnight. Merry Christmas, sis," Patience whispered.

The threesome fell asleep in a heap, visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads. What woke them however was not the sound of tiny hooves on the roof. It was Prudence, demanding to know "What is going on here?"

It was not a Merry Christmas for the three lovers. But, despite Prudence's displeasure, Peter and Patience lived happily ever after, and each Christmas Eve, they still get together with Constance to join in some Reindeer Games.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers
12