A Cure For A Bad Day

Story Info
Short story that ends with a bang.
1.6k words
3.75
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Roman was a part time consulting detective for the FBI, and had half ownership of a second hand book store.

He had been 'retired' from the FBI, due to stress and a nervous disorder he had developed over time.

For the most part, he just seemed like a recovering burnt-out cop, very rarely did his 'other' problems surface.

Driving home after a consult job on a serial murder case, Simon tried to rub the headache away before it developed to something more.

Tilde, his son's sister-in-law, and Simon's lover, had suggested to him a while ago to stop consulting and just go completely into the working of the store, but he told her that it wasn't going to happen.

If all he could do was stand in the wings while trying to figure it all out, he'd do it. He was not going to be carried out this soon.

When he got home, he looked at the unassuming ranch. He still hadn't gotten around to painting over the peach colour his wife had chosen long before they'd even had thoughts of leave each other.

With a sigh, he went up the missing path that was overgrown with weeds and let himself in.

Simon hung up his jean jacket on the hook by the door and the hook fell off, puddling the denim on the floor.

He looked at it a moment before kicking his shoes off onto the jacket and heading into the kitchen.

As usual, he looked in the fridge. As usual, there was nothing in the fridge.

Simon stared into for a moment, as if food would magically appear, but it didn't.

With a sigh, Simon ran his hands through his hair and went into the living room, dropping heavily into his chair.

He leaned back and closed his eyes, sticking out a foot, before remembering that he didn't have a coffee table, in fact he hadn't had one in over a decade. This made him a bit grumpier.

He dropped his foot with a thud and let his head fall back.

"Simon?" A soft voice said behind him.

Slowly, he opened his eyes before closing them again. "I want to be left alone." He told Tilde.

"Oh?" She asked. Simon could hear the floorboards creak slightly as she moved closer. "Did you have a bad day?"

"Yes, now go." He said, flicking his hand.

More footsteps, now she was standing right in front of him. Simon groaned.

"So, you don't want to fuck me silly?" She asked, prodding his leg with her foot.

Simon opened his eyes and found her wearing a black and pink peek-a-boo babydoll that seemed to be held up only with bows.

Tilde held her hands behind her back, waiting for his approval.

Simon swallowed. "You look good enough to eat." He told her.

Tilde smiled, taking that as permission to stay. She crawled into his lap, straddling him. "Sounds nice." She breathed in his ear. "But since you had a bad day, how about later?"

She looked him in the face while running her hand up and down his chest lazily. "Do you still want me to go?" She asked in her soft, husky voice, as she moved her hips in slow circles. "Or would you rather I ate you instead?"

Simon cleared his throat, and Tilde laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Actually, I have a bit of a headache." Simon told her, resting his hand on the small of her back.

Tilde pulled up and looked at him. "I don't think I've ever had the excuse used on me." She told him.

"It's not an excuse." Simon told her. Tilde frowned and ran her fingers across his shoulders and neck, making him wince slightly.

"It's from tension." She declared, smiling naughtily. "What I plan to do should help." Simon sighed and dropped his head back, smiling slightly to himself. "Can't stop you, can I?" He murmured.

Tilde kissed him deeply, nipping his bottom lip. "You like it." She said, slipping off him, and dropping between his feet.

Deftly, she had his pants undone and gave him a couple strokes before giving his cock a lick from the bottom to the top.

Simon's breath caught as she flicked her tongue across the the head, before popping it in her mouth, giving it a long suck.

Tilde gently nibbled her way down the underside of his shaft, running the tip of her tongue back up the side.

So, so, slowly, she gently took him in her mouth again, sliding down the length of his cock, before she let it hit the back of her throat and she pulled back quickly.

Simon brushed her hair back as she set an easy rhythm with her sucking and stroking what didn't go in her mouth, her head and hand going in opposite directions.

With each move, her tongue traced patterns up and down him, driving Simon to heavy breathing.

He looked down at her, watching her firm body move and bounce with her effort.

The fact that this was the first time he'd ever seen her in nothing but lace didn't escape him.

Simon liked the way the material clung to her breasts, how it made her nipples rise from the contact.

Tilde pulled up her head, and jerked him off a bit before resuming with renewed vigour, moving faster than before.

Each time his cock moved in the back of her throat, she moaned a bit, teasing him further.

Simon's fingers tangled deeper into her hair as he tried to hold on for a bit longer.

In a moment, Tilde swallowed him whole, her throat constricting tightly around him. In a moment, he let go, and she didn't let a drop fall.

Almost tenderly, she licked him clean, sending small, nearly painful spasms through his body.

Licking her lips, Tilde got to her feet. "I'm going to get a drink." She told him. "When you want more, come to the bedroom."

Simon watch the black satin triangle that covered her butt as she moved away, and took a couple deep breaths.

"It might be a while." He called after her. "That's ok." She called back. "I've got time."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her brown legs crossed daintily.

Tilde smiled at him, her dark lips inviting.

Simon leaned against the door frame, wondering if he was really was up to all that her body was offering right now.

"So what's the plan?" He asked her, unbuttoning the top four buttons on his shirt.

Tilde tipped her head to the side. "Well, I thought I'd be on top, then you'd be on top, then we could stand, or do it on the floor, or against the wall, on the couch, in the kitchen." She uncrossed her legs slowly. Simon chuckled. "In other words, you're up for everything." he clarified.

"I'm so horny, I'd do it in the middle of the road." She answered. "I want to get fucked up, down and sideways." She looked him up and down. "Take off your clothes. Please."

Simon moved into the room. "Always the polite one, aren't you?" He said, taking off his shirt.

Tilde looked hungrily at him as his clothes quickly littered the floor.

Simon put his hands on her shoulders, and pushed her backwards, before kneeling on the bed, sliding those silky panties to the floor.

He could see her pulse in her neck and he bent to kiss it, before untying the bow between her breast with his teeth.

Tilde giggled, and he sucked on her taut nipples, before pulling back and burying his face in her moist folds.

She was already wet for him, but Simon teased her clit anyways, making her hips sway with every motion of his tongue.

Easing his fingers into her pussy, Simon listened to her soft moans.

Tilde's back arched as the sensations of her lover's fingers and mouth collided into one. She cried out, her fingers twisting in the blanket while her heels dug into the mattress.

As the waves of the orgasm started to fade, Simon slid his in his cock and kissed her. Tilde could taste herself on his lips.

After she regained her breath, Tilde rolled them over so she was on top.

Simon grabbed a pillow so he could prop himself up a bit.

"Comfy?" Tilde asked, her hands on his shoulders as she ground down on him a bit.

"Yeah." He replied, putting his hands on her hips, guiding her motion.

Tilde brushed her hair out of her face, and ran her fingers down her neck, down her chest, between her breasts, down her belly, then traced them up Simon's front all the way to his mouth, covering his mouth with her own.

"I think a little harder." She murmured, moving faster.

Simon quickly flipped them over again, and pinned Tilde to the bed. "Oh, that's really not fair." She pouted. Simon shoved himself as far in her pussy as he could, making her gasp.

"Is that what you want?" He asked in a rough whisper. Tilde licked her lips and closed her eyes, pulling up one of her legs. "Yes." She whimpered. "Make me scream."

Sometimes the sex was sweet, other times it was rough and dirty as hell. It looked like it was going to be the latter this time.

He pounded her pussy, the sound of their bodies slapping together was drowned out by the whimpers and moans Tilde uttered, twisting about in his bed, her nails threatening to score his flesh.

She screamed.

In a moment, they fell into a sweating heap.

Tilde's teeth grated against his shoulder slightly as she moved and kissed his sweaty skin. "Thanks." She panted. "I needed that."

Simon pressed his mouth to the side of her head. "Any time."