A Cure for Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped forward, hands in front of him trying to casually hide his hard-on, until he got to the kitchen table and slid his seat far under it. Sharon put a large overflowing plate of bacon, eggs, and toast in front of him, with sliced fruits on the side. Nathan tried to suppress a shudder as she lent in close so that he could smell the subtle mix of her perfume and the scent of her body, and her breasts were so close to his upper arm he swore he could feel the heat off them. She talked in a cooing voice into his ear, "Have you been taking those anti-depressants like Dr. Hendricks asked you to?"

Nathan nodded nervously, his eyes half-closed, trying not to look over, knowing his mother's deep, warm cleavage was so close to him.

"That's a good boy," she said, and placed a glass of orange juice in front of him. Nathan sighed in relief as she walked away and the tension abated. He concentrated on finishing his meal, his eyes fixed to the plate, as his mother clinked and scrubbed away at things.

He was finishing the last few pieces off his plate when he heard a strange, wet, slushing and dripping sound, and looked over at the corner where it came from. "Oh, God Mom, what the...uHHHH..."

She was down on her knees on the floor, head low against the cabinets, two hands close together, rubbing at the floor with a sponge, the arch of her back leading to her big ass moving back-and-forth in the air. The tightness of the pants had made the waistband of her pants ride down, and there was several inches of bare flesh of her lower back showing, including the black line of her thong, of which one strip led teasingly down between her asscheeks. The dark blue pants looked like they were painted on those thick, wide round asscheeks.

Sharon grunted and kept working as she said, "Thought I'd give the floor a good scrubbing. Since everyone else is out for the day."

Nathan stood up and walked over to stand over his mother. The gyrations of her hips were hypnotic, that big ass fucking the air on every thrust back. "Aaaand, how about you, mom?" He managed to ask, transfixed by her body, "Have you been taking YOUR medication?"

She looked back and gave him a big toothy grin as she nodded, "Uh-huhh. Actually, I think it's time for another pill, why don't you give it to me?"

Nathan saw the bottle she was indicating resting on the counter. He reached over to pop it open and took a pink pill between his two fingers. Reaching down to feed it to her, he crouched over his mother. "Oof!" he exclaimed, as he felt her big ass thrust back against his tented hard-on, at the same time as her tongue flicked out, and her lips sucked the pink pill from his fingers. She made a gulping noise, swallowing it down, as her ass continued to grind back on him.

Sharon stayed there on all fours on the floor, her son crouching over her, as she rubbed her ass against his hard-on, feeling the size and heft of that cock. "Mmm," she said, "I think the pills are really helping me, I feel different, but good. Just alive, don't you?"

Nathan just nodded, his mouth open and gasping, some drool running out the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, you seem more outgoing," Sharon nodded. "And now I think it's time for that cock to Out-Go out of those pants, mister!"

Nathan nodded quickly, moving to kneel behind his mother and undo his pants. He tugged them down while his boxer shorts stayed on, and was feeling hot enough to pull off his shirt too and throw it aside. He put his hand in the waistband of his underwear when his mom started bumping her ass back against his hard-on, giggling at how it felt and looked trapped in that clean white material.

Nathan closed his eyes and just moaned as he enjoyed the feeling for a moment, his big thick horny cock trapped in those clean white shorts, that big warm ass grinding and rubbing and slapping against it, sending shivers and tingles up his body.

Just then his mom's ass rubbed at just the right angle and his cock pushed against the opening of his fly and half of it slipped out. They both gasped as they saw and felt that cock slide out and slap down on her ass, resting right on the tight material of her sweatpants, a drop of precum forming at the tip. Nathan looked down at his pulsing cock and swore to himself that he'd never seen his cock so big and thick, and wondered if the pills were changing more than just his mood. He was certainly feeling dizzy with all that blood rushing down there.

Nathan held the base of his cock and smacked it against that pant-covered ass. Slap-slap-slap it sounded through the kitchen, big and meaty, as his mother sighed and lowered her head, pushing her ass up higher. "Yes baby, this ass is yours, you like Momma's big ass?"

He could hardly enunciate anything beyond a grunt. He nodded and smacked his cock on that ass a few more times, using the fat cockhead to rub the precum into the shiny stretched-out material. "Ungh. Fuck yeah. Gonna fuck this big ass," he muttered, palming her cheeks with two hands, squeezing and rubbing them, then he bent down and pushed his face against her big warm ass, burying himself in there, feeling the warmth radiate with the thin cloth between them.

"Yes!" she grunted, and pushed her ass back, "That's my boy. Nasty nasty boy." She felt his face pushing in there, his nose trapped in her asscrack as it took deep whiffs of her crack, sniffing her freshly-soaped asscrack and damp pussy. His tongue and mouth licked at her crack too, at the super-damp and meaty curve of her pussylips, mouth moving over to lick and suck at the wet shiny spots he knew his fat throbbing cock had put there.

Nathan finally pulled back a bit, and with his and his mother's fingers both tugging at her waistband, they got those sweatpants to slowly slide off her huge ass, until the waistband was right at the top of her thighs, pushing her asscheeks up, that big bare ass right in front of him with just a thin black thong disappearing between her juicy round asscheeks.

"Oh, Mom!" he gasped and dived his face back in, fumbling at her thong with his fingers until he was able to pull it to the side and get his wet tongue right on her tight crinkled asshole.

"OhhhhHHH!" his mother gasped loud, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth together, panting faster as she started to feel him try and wiggle his tongue-tip into her asshole, while one of his hands went to her sensitive pussylips, slowly rubbing them with his fingers in a circle. "Yesss you bastard! You know how to fuck? C'mon and fuck me then. FUCK me!"

Nathan had been tasting her deep inside that asshole, he pulled up, his face red, and put his cock right in her asscrack. He started humping that thick teen cock up and down her asscrack as it was squeezed by her meaty asscheeks. His mother threw her hair back and sat up a little, looking back over her shoulder and smiling.

He reached forward and under her arms, putting his hands on her big warm heavy breasts. She said "Let me help you with that," and before he knew it, her bra was off, shirt pulled up, and his mother's big warm bare tits were in his hands, the hard nipples poking at his palms, while his oozing, throbbing cock pumped up and down her asscrack.

He leaned in and smelled her hair as she worked her ass back against him. It was too much, he started grunting and panting, pressing into her really hard, as she turned her head back and asked "Ooo?"

She then gasped as she felt thick warm cum start to splatter, shooting all over the curve of her lower back and asscheeks. She just stay in position, smiling, bucking her hips slightly against that cock now and again, as Nathan squeezed her big tits hard and pumped her asscrack, his cock finally calming down, still hard and resting in her now cum-slick asscrack, with thick pungent pearly-white semen splattered all down her lower back and round asscheeks, slowly congealing and dripping down. His mouth stayed open wide as he breathed through it roughly in and out, some spots of spit launched from it onto his mother's ear.

As Nathan came down he blinked his eyes and looked at the surroundings, the kitchen he'd known for so many years, and his loving mother right there in front of him. The two of them touching skin-to-skin where his hands were, and elsewhere. He blinked again, it was like being able to see through fog, momentarily. "M-uh-Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you think those pills...I mean, that Dr. Hendricks gave us...do you think, maybe?...well..."

"Huhh??" his mother looked back at him, blinking her eyes.

"I mean, like...Mom, when think about it, unngh," his cock twitched as it rubbed between her cheeks. "I mean, when you think about it, isn't this way out of character for us to..."

She growled and reached between her legs, "You little bastard, you're not getting out of this without giving me some of that big fucking cock!" She grabbed his hard cock, guided it into her pussy, and started to pump her hips back on him.

"Aaahh...FUCK!" he moaned out. The fog over his vision was back. He put his hands on her hips, feeling some sticky splattered cum under his palms, and started to thrust into his mother's pussy as she bucked back on him.

"This pussy is sooo good," he moaned, "So fucking hot, damn. FUCK!" Rubbing his hands all over her big ass as it bounced, rubbing the cum into her ass as his cock went balls-deep into his mother's hot wet pussy, her hips meeting him just right, her ass slapping off his hips at every thrust.

After a while she pulled off and smiled at him, "I need to get these pants off!" She rolled off onto her back and Nathan helped her strip down completely. She lay back on the kitchen floor, naked, her legs spread wide, as Nathan was fully naked too. He grabbed the base of his cock and thrust it back up her pussy, leaning over her as he fucked his mother's cunt, two arms around her, holding her, watching her face, watching her expression as his mother enjoyed a big thick cock fucking her horny wet pussy. Her son's cock. He looked down further and watched her big soft firm breasts bouncing in time with their fucking. They were mesmerizing.

He thrust in deep and ground that horny hard cock up inside his mother, grinding it around in circles, then pulling out and fucking her at a steady rhythm again. She had her hands on him, running her hands up and down his chest, his straining arms that held her. "OOooh baby," she smiled at him. "Mmmm, fuck me, honey, fuck me like one of your girlfriends from school."

"Uuuungh!" he grunted, and thrust into her harder. He looked down at his mother, "Damn, Mom, you're better than any girl at school!" He leaned down and caught one of her big tits in his mouth, sucking on that bouncing tit-flesh, moving his mouth to the nipple and flicking his tongue on it, sucking and slurping on his mother's big tit as he kept pounding her pussy, making those tits shake, her hair starting to stick to her forehead as they were both so sweaty now.

Nathan switched his mouth to his mother's other breast. The one he left started to bounce more freely, dripping all the spit he'd left on it, as he tasted and sucked away at her other big sexy tit.

"You like that baby?" Sharon cooed down at her son. He nodded and mumbled with that tit in his mouth. "These tits are all yours then, you can fuck 'em anytime you want."

Nathan ran his tongue all over the smooth, soft and warm surface of her breast, tasting it as he kept fucking his mother's pussy. He felt her pussy tighten up, get hotter, and her eyelids flutter, "Oh baby, I think you're gonna make your Momma...oh shit...uuuunnnngh"

He grabbed both breasts with his hands and pushed them together, sucking on both nipples as they pointed upwards. His eyes looked up and watched his mother's expression as she started to cum, not letting up with his big cock fucking her pussy as she moaned and writhed through her orgasm.

As she started to come down her leaned up and put his lips against hers. It was the first time they'd kissed like this, her mouth opening up and letting her son's tongue slide in, then sucking at it hard. Sensual lips touching and sliding together, her mouth sucking on his tongue as his cock slowed up on her pussy, still thrusting deep.

She put a hand on his lower stomach and pushed him back, giving him a kiss on the nose, "Mmmph, just slow down, baby, give me a bit of a break, okay? That pussy's soooo tender right now, give it a break from that huge fucking cock." One of her hands ran up and down his chest, encouraging him that she wanted more, but that she just couldn't take any more in her pussy right then.

Nathan looked at his cock as he pulled it out, so big and thick and glistening with their juices. Without asking permission, he moved up and sat on his mother's stomach, putting his cock between her tits and starting to push them together.

She smiled at him, "Oooh, baby," her hands with their painted fingernails going to her breasts too, pushing them together firmly till his cock was enveloped in so much warm soft tit-flesh. Nathan bit his lip and started to thrust up and down in his mother's big tits. He shuddered when she extended her tongue downward and gave a lick to his fat cockhead every time it emerged from between her tits.

Sharon's back was getting sore from laying on the hard floor for so long, but she didn't pay attention to it for now, just keeping her eyes fixed up at her son as he fucked away at her big tits, getting them wet with his precum and her pussyjuice, her tongue licking out to taste her son's big cock.

She let him keep his hands on her tits, holding them together, as she ran her hands over his body, putting one hand at his ass and having him press forward, so she could put her lips around his fat cockhead and lock them on there, sucking at it, twirling her tongue around it, as his long thick shaft throbbed between her soft warm breasts. She felt that cockhead pushing out more precum drip by drip, and she sucked it all up and swallowed it down.

Sharon brought one of her hands to her mouth and got a few fingertips wet with her mouth and from his cock, then brought her hand up to his mouth and hissed "Suck" as she attacked his cock with her mouth again. Nathan moaned and sucked, licked, and drooled on her fingers.

His hands were on her large breasts, pressing them together on his cock and loving the feeling of his mother making out with his oozing cockhead, he gasped and jumped a little as he felt her hand caressing one of his asscheeks, the fingertips already in his crack, putting some pressure against his asshole.

"Don't worry, baby," his mother looked up at him with such wide, sexy eyes. "You ever take anything in this tight teen ass of yours?" Nathan shook his head, his cock throbbing. Before he knew it, she'd slid one wet finger inside him, and began to probe deeper. "That's a pity, baby...we can explore things together, all sorts of sexy things."

She wrapped her lips back around his cock and sucked harder, bobbing her head and letting him fuck her mouth a bit as that cock pumped between her tits. She wiggled a second finger up his tight asshole and started to move them in and out as she felt his cock swell to immense size. His eyes were closed and his mouth open.

He gave a slight warning, "Oh FUCK Mom, I'm gonna...aarggghhgh". She felt his ass tighten up on her fingers as she left them deep inside him, big pulses moving through his cock that shot thick loads of cum deep in her mouth. A shot hit her throat and made her gag and cough a bit, releasing his cock into the open air, as it kept shooting cum and bobbing. He shot streaks of cum into her face and hair, on her round bare tits, and even on the kitchen cabinets behind her, until his load was emptied and he spent the last drops on the curves of her large breasts.

She pulled her fingers out and just watched him sitting on her body as he came down, his hands pressed against the warm flesh of her body.

Finally she broke the silence, "I'd love to stay all day like this, Nathan honey, but for one thing I'm not as young as i used to be, and my back is kind of hurting, aaaand," she craned her neck to look at the clock, "I think your sisters should have been home 20 minutes ago, so we might want to start cleaning up," she laughed.

SATURDAY NIGHT

Nathan sat back on the couch in the basement, legs spread out, eyes zoned-out watching the screen as his hands worked the video game controller. His whole midsection tingled with a pleasant soreness, and right now his exhausted cock was resting inside a pair of boxer shorts featuring the Joker, the only item of clothing he was wearing.

Suddenly a familiar purple can with Japanese writing was thrust into his view. He followed the hand that held it up the arm, to the shoulder, and then the face of his mother smiling at him over the couch.

He hit Pause on the controller and grabbed the can. Suddenly he was feeling very thirsty. He popped it open and took a big drink. He felt a drop running down his chin as he asked, "Geez Mom, that's great, where'd you get it?"

"Dr. Hendricks, of course," she spoke slowly walking around the couch. "She had a six-pack rushed over today. I wonder if he was her personal courier, quite a cute young man, I was thinking--"

"Oh Geez, Mom!" Nathan interrupted her as he moved the can from his face after another gulp and saw her standing in front of him, illuminated by the glow of the paused game graphic on the large television.

Sharon smiled and patted her hair with her hand, lifting one leg up so it was just on its toes as she pivoted it, "Do you like how I look, honey?"

She had showered, but hadn't had much time to style her hair, so it was just pulled back in a loose ponytail. On her top she wore a T-shirt that said "Candy's Strip Club" - Nathan remembered the day his father brought it home as a "gag" from an "office party", and the trouble it caused between his parents; she must have fished it out deep from her father's closet, as he hadn't seen it since. When she turned to the side, he could see the way her heavy round braless tits pressed the material out. It was tied up underneath, so it showed off her flat stomach and bellybutton, under which she wore some tight black bootyshorts which let part of her thick mature asscheeks hang out in the open air. Her long muscular legs led down to a pair of platform heels.

"Shit yeah, Mom. But fuck, I thought you said earlier we were gonna take a break 'til tomorrow?"

Sharon shrugged her shoulders and said, "I guess I got impatient. Finish your drink, baby." He made glugging sounds, emptying the can, as she ran her hands over her body and danced to some music only she could hear. She looked at the screen, "Fun game?"

Nathan put the can aside and wiped his lips, "Yeah, I finish one more mission, I get to fuck this big-ass black chick up the ass."

Sharon laughed and walked over slowly, hand on her hip, swinging her hips as she walked, "They allow that now, really? I think you need a bit more parental supervision." She leaned forward and put her hand under Nathan's chin, kissing his lips gently. She pulled back an inch, "You like big ass, huh? I fuckin' noticed that." He moaned and nodded.

His mother pulled back, turned around, and leaned forward as she put a hand on top of Nathan's head, pulling his head into her ass as she pushed it back into his face. She gasped when she felt his warm breath and warm lips and tongue touch her. "Oooh baby, I love how you treat your Momma's big ass, you treat it with respect, mmm."

Nathan rubbed her big asscheeks in his hands as he rubbed his nose and mouth on the mound of her pussy and the deep crack of her ass. "Fuck Mom, where'd you get these shorts, they're fucking wild," he said, and slapped her ass once hard.

"MMm, fuck yeah, spank me baby. Oooh, I got them from Monica's drawers, makes me wonder what those girls get up to outside the house!" She swung her ass side-to-side in front of his face, "Give me another good spank then I'll pull them off for you!"