A Cure for Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan wound up and spanked his mother's ass, loud enough so the sound echoed and she jumped a bit. She looked back at him, her eyes on fire, "Oh, that's hard enough! Haha, you're a little devil, aren't you?" She put her hands in her waistband and wiggled her shorts off her hips, Nathan gasping as he saw the big round asscheeks of his mother revealed, with no underwear at all underneath.

He leaned in forward to spread her ass and lick it, but she playfully slapped his face once and then put a hand on his shoulder, "Ah-ah, not that way, baby. Why don't you just lean back?"

Sharon laid her son down on his back on the couch, then lay on top of him, her face over his crotch, and her ass lowering over his face. "Mmm, here you go, Nate, your sisters are upstairs watching TV, so you're gonna need to be veeeery quiet," she giggled, and sat her bare ass on his face. She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt his tongue start right away to lick at her asshole, any muffled words drowned out by all the big mature ass resting on his face.

"Fuck!" she moaned out, then bit her lip. Her hands groped at her own tits through her shirt, then she just tugged and pulled to get the shirt off her head roughly, until she could freely rub and caress her own large tits. She mumbled to herself, "You're so fucking lucky, Sharon, got such a hot young big-dick stud right under your own roof."

Nathan was feeling so turned on, buried under so much of his mother's hot thick ass as it bucked and rubbed on his face. His hands rubbed and squeezed the cheeks, giving them an occasional slap, as his tongue entirely ignored her pussy, and just worked his mother's tight, crinkled asshole, licking it, kissing it, sliding his tongue in deep and twirling it all around as he tongue-fucked her asshole. He gasped into her big ass when he felt her face rub into his shorts-covered hard-on, feeling her hot breath on it, and then moments later he felt her lift his hips to help tug his shorts off, as his hard-again cock sprang free and pointed up into the air.

"God Damn, boy!" his mother exclaimed, as she rubbed her ass around on his face and put a hand around the girth of his cock, stroking it, while the other hand went down to rub his hot heavy balls, "Did you get bigger just in the last few hours?"

Nathan shrugged and dug his tongue deeper up his mother's asshole, flicking the tongue-tip around deep in her warm insides, and making her moan, feeling her spit down on his throbbing cock.

Mother and son rocked the couch like this for a time, Nathan's tongue up Sharon's asshole, his hands caressing and kneading her big asscheeks, while Sharon used both hands to handle her son's thick throbbing cock and big balls, her mouth licking and drooling all over his cockhead and shaft, closing her eyes to savour the taste.

Nathan, with his eyes closed and the pressure of all that ass on his face, was shocked when it was pulled away, like a baby pulled away from a breast. He popped his eyes open and saw his mother had already moved forward, she leaned over the far armrest, ass up in the air, a hand reaching back to spread her cheek and expose her spit-wet, slightly gaping asshole. She looked back at him, "That was nice and all, but I came down here to get some fucking cock in me." She wiggled her ass and gave a sexy groan of need.

He hopped up and got right in position behind her ass, stroking his cock and looking down at her asshole as he grazed the head of his cock against it, "Oh God, Mom I'm gonna fuck your ass!"

"Yeahhh baby, you wanna fuck Mommy's ass, don't you?" He grunted and started pushing in. "Yeah, show me what a grown man you are now, man enough to fuck my shitter!"

Nathan gasped and thrust his hips forward, a couple inches of his thick cock sliding up her asshole, "Oh Mom, you're so dirty."

Sharon closed her eyes as she felt her son's cock start to slide into her. Her toes curled as she realized she could feel his heartbeat through his big cock entering her tight forbidden backdoor.

Nathan held her hips and worked more and more of his cock into her ass, pumping it in and out and getting deeper, feeling her open up for him as she squeezed him so tight. Sweat started to pour down his forehead and the rest of his body as he moved that cock in and out of her asshole. "Oh Mom, that's the fuckin ultimate, mmm, just fuckin your big ass, so turned on, FUCK!" He smacked her ass and kept riding her.

She threw her hair around, trying to get it off her back since her skin felt so hot, her whole body on fire. "Fuck my ass baby, this ass is yours now, it belongs to you. It's your asshole." She reached between her legs to rub and finger her own pussy as her son laid his big cock in and out of her squeezing asshole.

Nathan ran his hands up her sweaty back, then reached forward to cup her big tits in his hands as he fucked her, getting that cock deeper up her asshole, just grunting and breathing hot right into her ear.

Sharon shuddered as she felt his fingers start to play with her hard nipples, squeezing and rubbing them, giving them a slight twist. "OOoh baby, that's it, be a fuckin' animal, let the animal out, I just want my son to feel better, that's what this is all about."

Nathan kept pumping away deep and hard, till one moment his cock slipped out. It gave them a chance to change positions, his mother laying on the couch on her side, legs pulled up so that her breasts almost pressed against her knees, as Nathan stayed standing up, sliding his cock back up her asshole as he palmed her round ass and looked into his mother's eyes.

"Mmm, God Mom, I've got an anal fetish like you won't believe, all the porn I've got is fucking anal!"

Sharon reached back and slapped her ass, making it shake all over as Nathan worked his cock in and out of there, splitting her asscheeks with his thick cock. "Mmm, I'll be your anal whore for you now, baby, you can fuck my ass day and night, you don't even have to fuck my pussy first...you fucking like that?" Her glittering eyes looked up at him.

"OH MOM!" Nathan squeezed his eyes shut together. He thrust in a few more times, hard and rough, making his mother gasp with some pain, then collapsed forward on her as his cock exploded in her ass, filling it with shot after shot of semen, as he nuzzled his face into her body, his open mouth dripping drool that ran to her tits.

A few minutes later, catching his breath, he said, totally unnecessarily, "I nutted in your ass, Mom."

Sharon smiled and patted him with her hand, "That's a good boy."

He opened his eyes and tried to focus, "I think I'm spent for today though."

She patted his bare ass, "Why don't you fetch yourself another drink from the fridge, then we can talk about it," she smiled at him.

MONDAY

Gladys buzzed on the intercom, "Sharon and Nathan Jones here to see you, ma'am. Er, Doctor."

Jackie looked at the clock on the wall, it was just half past one. "This early?" She shrugged, "OK, send them in." She closed the file folders she was working on.

Mother and son walked in. Jackie could see the change right away. Nathan was clean-cut, in a pair of new designer jeans that hugged his package in front and his tight ass in back, and a short-sleeved polo shirt that was thin enough to show the definition of his muscles. He led his mother in, holding her hand, and she wore a black pinstriped business suit, but her silk blouse was unbuttoned to show off the top of her lacy black bra, and she wore several thick gold chains of jewelry around her neck, with various charms like a model gold handgun and pot leaf hanging off them. Her glasses were pushed up on top of her head.

Jackie invited them to sit down, and Nathan sat on one of the seats, while his mother perched her ass on his knee.

Jackie smiled at them, putting the fingertips from each hand together, "Looks like we've made some progress already."

Sharon reached down to rub Nathan's inner thigh, "Yes, we wanted to just stop by and thank you. We took the day off to...enjoy...the new, positive feelings."

Jackie said, "Just remember to keep taking the medication, it's only effective on a regular schedule! Aaaand," she fished around in a box on her desk until she pulled out a card and handed it over, "You'll probably need this. Tell them I sent you."

Sharon took the card and looked at it, reading aloud in a neutral tone, "Divorce Lawyers."

"They're the best," Jackie said. "In that, they're crooked, and good at it. Now I'll just need to make some new appointments..."

Nathan was rubbing his mother's back up and down slowly through her jacket, he spoke up, "Appointments?"

"Yes," Jackie cleared her throat, "Sharon, you mentioned you had two daughters?"

THE END