A Cure for her 'Daddy Issues'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in both their eyes, Jeff completely disarmed and releasing that he hadn't done anything or said anything to correct the path Cynthia was on before last week. 'I promise that I will always be there for you Cynthia.' He finally said, watching his daughter smile back at him. Cynthia, in turn was completely relieved at the thought she would never loose him again--not like she did in highschool, and not like she did after last week.

She finally broke the emotional moment by throwing her hands up in the air and doing a little turn, exclaiming 'So! Daddy, what do you think of my outfit? I think they went a bit overboard in suspending me, don't you?'

He laughed deeply, 'Babygirl I don't even know how they let you IN wearing an outfit like that. You are the picture of disruption--how is any 18 year old boy going to learn anything when you're in class dressed like that?' He loved how her nickname came back so easily for him, how it rolled off his lips with love.

She rolled her eyes, 'Daddy 18 year old boys get horny if they look at a table or chalkboard for too long. I hardly think that should be the measure of suspension.'

They both laughed, the years of separation seeming to wash away from their minds. He wasn't even feeling guilty about how hard he was in his jeans, something Cynthia noticed as well--the bulge in his jeans that he shifted into his right pant leg and was growing by the second, and how jovial he could be. 'But seriously Daddy, you have to tell me what is wrong with the outfit--we're starting from here, remember?' She added.

'Well I suppose I don't have your highschool's policy manual, but your top is a bit too loose, isn't it?'

She scoffed like any 18 year old would, 'That's just the style now, to hang one side off your shoulder like this.'

'So you can broadcast to boys that you're not wearing a bra?' he said doubtfully as he looked up at her. 'Which you're not, correct?'

She smiled at him coyly at him 'I've never needed a bra Daddy, my boobs stand up all on their own.' That fact was not lost on Jeff--he was amazed that, even after having Emma and her growing into a 34D as she breast fed, they were still perky and almost perfectly round.

He spoke a little slower, swallowing the lump in his throat, 'Cynthia it's not a matter of holding them up--I can see your nipple on your right breast--without a bra to cover them up you can see your nipples sweetie.' He explained.

She blushed a bit, looking down and noticing that he must be right. 'I'm sorry Daddy, I've gotten a big 'bigger' over the years, this outfit really doesn't fit me anymore. Maybe this was a bad idea.'

'No, not at all--you still look beautiful Cynthia, any woman would kill to be able to squeeze back into their high school clothes' He quickly chimed in, a bit more than eager on his part. Cynthia felt her pussy start to get wet at the compliment from her father--the man noticed everything about her that she loved. She tried to tell herself that this was just lust, but it was as if at every turn her dad knew what to say to make her feel good. Wasn't that love? Before she put more thought into it, she heard him comment 'And the skirt is much too short Babygirl. It's about 6 inches ABOVE the knee.' He added for emphasis.

She playfully measured out about 3 inches between her fingers and proceeded to bend down and count up from her knee--'1, 2, 3. It is almost exactly THREE inches above the knee Daddy!'

He rolled his eyes, telling her to come over to where he was on the couch. She dutifully stood in front of him as his fingers lightly touched her leg, measuring up her thigh gently, as he counted off 5 and a half inches. Cynthia loved the feel of even his fingertips on her legs, her pussy completely flooded from the touch--she new the front of her gstring would be completely soaked in a matter of minutes.

'See, it was not a full 6 inches Daddy, it's fine.' She said playfully.

'Let's see the back Babygirl.' Again she dutifully turned around, her cute little bubble butt poking out from underneath the skirt. 'Good god you bottom looks amazing in this Babygirl' he had blurted out. The 25 year old Cynthia absorbed the compliment, loving how she kept herself in shape and despite how tight it was around her waist, she loved that he noticed.

She had to remind herself to respond back in her best 18 year old voice 'Thanks Daddy!' and giggled a bit.

'But it's much too short for school. Can't you FEEL how short it is Cynthia?' he asked, puckering his lips and lightly blowing on the back of her thighs, the bottom of her ass cheeks that were poking out from underneath the jean skirt. Cynthia felt the cool air on her nearly bare bottom--only the tiny gstring running between her ass cheeks. She lied, 'No Daddy, not at all.' Jeff fingertips lightly grazed the back of her thighs, right beneath her bottom, then tugged at the jean skirt from the hem, like a concerned father trying to lengthen a skirt. His fingertips brushed against her bare ass cheeks as he claimed the skirt was much too short. Cynthia had to bite her lower lip to stop a moan from escaping her mouth.

Jeff was loosing a battle in his mind, the battle for what was 'right' and what 'wrong.' He was lost in how beautiful she was, how her body responded to his touch. And how wet he was making her. He inhaled her scent, knowing what this was doing to her. He knew he was crossing the Rubicon when he asked, his fingers still lightly brushing against her bare bottom, feigning like he was tugging at her skirt 'Babygirl you don't have on any panties, do you?'

Her breathing heavy as she stood facing away from her father, his fingertips pressing against her bottom from underneath her skirt, she collected herself before responding 'I do Daddy I promise I remembered panties--just not the bra.'

He quickly retorted, 'But your bottom is bare princess. What kind of panties don't cover your bottom, especially when you're wearing a skirt like this'

'It's just a different kind of panty Daddy, don't be so stuffy.' she said, smiling and turning around, trying to regain her composure. Remembering that they were there to talk about her outfit. She unclasped the button on her waist, then let her jean skirt fall past her knees, down around her ankles. She stood in front of her father in just a little white gstring and her top--completely forgetting how wet she was. The thin patch of material in front cover her pussy was soaked and completely see through at this point. Jeff stared at his little girls pussy, noting every detail he could through her semi-transparent gstring. She was completely bald, his mind drifting to thoughts of her at 18, if that day she had also shaved her pussy. God he loved the thought of that. He finally stammered, 'You're soooo wet aren't you Babygirl?'

'Yesss Daddy' she purred. He patted the couch seat next to him and she dutifully sat down next to him. He wanted to say something, anything, but instead placed his lips on his daughters and kissed her passionately--while slowly lowering her head down onto the couch. He smiled up at her, but her eyes were closed, already lost in the pleasure as his lips softly kissed her thighs, his hands tugging at her gstring. Without a word, she lifted her bottom off the sofa and he slid them off, her bald, wet pussy aching to be touched. He kissed it softly, sliding just one finger inside of her as he let his tongue circle overtop her clit. 'Uhhhhhh Daddy yes' was all that he heard as he continued to eat his little girl's pussy.

Cynthia sat up, peeling off her top and smiling down at Jeff. 'You love my titties, don't you daddy?' She playfully asked as she cupped them, squeezing them together while he licked her pussy.

He kept his finger inside her, slowly sliding in and out while lifting his mouth from her clit, his chin drenched in her own juices. 'Yessss, they're so beautiful Babygirl.'

He pressed his tongue against her slit, slowly dragging it from the very bottom all the way to the top, slowly circling it overtop her clit. 'Uhhhhhh Daddy, yes... And they are so much bigger than mommy's aren't they?' she asked, breathing heavier. He nodded, his mouth never leaving her pussy, his eyes looking up into hers as she played with her massive tits, kneading them, tugging gently at her nipples. 'Is this what you wanted that day? Your mouth on your little girl's pussy?' Cynthia knew she was going to cum soon and had to slow daddy down.

Jeff moved his mouth off her clit, 'Yessss, I know it's wrong but I just don't care. I've always wanted you Babygirl.'

'I want you too Daddy. But the first time you make me cum, I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me Daddy.'

Jeff stood up, taking off his shirt, unbuttoning his jeans, pulling them off his waist and slid them off. His cock was already bulging in his boxers, straining against the material. Cynthia looked up at him in complete adoration, 'That's it Daddy, pull them down, I want to see it.' His thumbs hooked into the elastic of his boxers, he slid them down, his 8.5 inch cock springing out as Cynthia's eyes grew wide. 'You have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, you know. I loved sucking you off the other day. I've masturbated every day since thinking about your cock being inside me Daddy.'

He smiled down at her, grasping the base of his shaft, 'It's all yours Babygirl, it's all just for you now.' She cooed as he let the tip of his penis slide up and down over her hot, wet slit. There was no turning back now, he knew he had to have her. And without much more thought, he slowly parted her pussy with the tip of his cock, and inch by inch, buried his shaft inside his daughter.

'Ohhh my god Daddy!' she moaned as she felt his shaft slide inside her, he was so long, but also so wide. She had never been with a man that filled her little pussy like this. She trembled in pleasure as he brought it almost all the way out, before plunging it back in again. 'God you're so hard Daddy,' she remarked as she felt one of his bulging veins rub past her clit as he slid his cock in and out of her.

'Uhhhh its all because of you Babygirl, you make me so hard.' He looked down at his beautiful daughter as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her, she was alternating between looking up into his eyes, and then back down at his cock, covered in her wetness before plunging back inside her again.

Cynthia knew she was close to cumming, and said 'Daddy slow down.' Jeff's pace decreased, he was about to ask why when she added, 'I'm..... I'm soo close right now. And... Uhhhhh... I want you to cum at the same time. I want you to cum inside me Daddy.'

'Uhhh god sweetie I can't cum inside you. It's just.. I can't, that would be so wrong.' He said looking down at her.

Her legs wrapped around his torso while his cock was still inside her. 'Daddy, I love you. I loved having your cum in my mouth, all over my face, my titties. And I want you to cum inside my little pussy. Please Daddy?' she added for effect.

He had already given in before she added the 'please' and quickened his pace, fucking his daughter's pussy with reckless abandoned. She cooed with pleasure--partially from him giving in, but mostly from his hard cock sliding so quickly and easily into her hot wet pussy. She felt the orgasm slowly building inside her, her right hand stopped playing with her tits and slowly moved down to her clit, rubbing furiously overtop of it as her daddy fucked her. 'Oh my god yes, I'm going to cum Daddy. Make me cum on your cock, fuck your little girl.'

Jeff felt her pussy contracting around his cock which only made him fuck her faster, in and out of her hot wet slit, he knew he wouldn't last more than a few seconds like this.

And neither would Cynthia. 'Daddy yesss! yes! yes!' she cried out as the orgasm came over her like a wave. She felt her pussy tighten around her father's cock, looking up into his eyes, she begged him to cum inside her. 'Cum inside me Daddy, fill me up, make me your little girl again. Please, please, please.'

Jeff couldn't hold it in any longer, he groaned, bit his lower lip, and he buried his cock deep inside her. White hot ropes of cum erupted from the tip of his dick, filling up his daughter's pussy. 'Uhhhh god Babygirl, I'm cumming. Daddy is cumming inside you.'

She smiled in satisfaction as her father collapsed on top of her and they kissed passionately. Her life was finally on the right track--she had a man that loved her and a cure for all her daddy issues. It turned out all she needed was daddy's cum inside her pussy.