A Cure for Moonlight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it right," she said firmly, "Tease me and make me want you first."

He felt his heart drop. She was already slick with liquid, her lips closed since her hand had pulled away. He could smell the fruity musk and could hardly contain himself. He swallowed hard and breathed against her slit. He nuzzled his nose lightly up the line of her lips. She sighed softly. Slowly, lightly he nipped at her thigh, then tracing gently up towards her heat, he began working up the other leg. Bringing a hand down under her ass, he traced up and down her with his thumb as he bit and licked her smooth inner thigh. She moaned a little and rocked her hips towards him as he came closer. He licked from the very bottom of her lips, up... then nibbled each one, careful not to delve into her yet. He added a slight bit of pressure once he found her bucking with each pass, only slightly pressing between her folds. Making sure to add bites to her labia here and there to temper the tickling.

She was quite surprised he could restrain himself enough to pay any mind to her thighs. She had done a lot of the work for him, although, watching him go from pissed off to aroused helped lubricate her somewhat. He was a fine specimen of a man. Raw, controlling, obsessive. It had been centuries since this type of male had been applauded. She had missed it. He was built athletically. No one muscle group worked more. He wasn't overly beefy and his pale hazel eyes were quite alluring. She wasn't expecting him to take such care in his job between her legs. Usually pigs such as he were sloppy, like livestock feeding at a trough. He seemed to actually care enough, much like a well bred Roman as if the female orgasm were an art. She found herself missing his warmth when he pulled back slightly and her expectation of the cool, roughness of his tongue was building. She smiled to herself. She hadn't enjoyed this, quite this much in such a long time. She gasped a little when his mouth ventured just beyond the outside of her lips. Dipping ever so slightly into her pool. She found the pressure in her to be building quite quickly.

He felt her tighten up a little and instinctively knew she was getting close. He finally grabbed her roughly and pulled her farther down the bed. She gasped in surpised and he spread her open to reveal her pearl. He could hardly contain himself, he dipped his tongue below it, into her hole, and then swirled up and around it. Careful not to make any contact, he felt her hood stiffen slightly and he plunged down again, tasting her sweet tanginess. She moaned and he finally pinched her clit a little and then latched onto it, suckling it, circling his tongue around it. He finally found that sucking and flicking it inside his mouth worked best for her and he began circling her opening with his finger. Soon, she was desperatly bucking against his face and hand and he felt a flow and her whole body tense up. He felt her peak and shiver. Cumming and moaning. He refused to relent the oral assault, she collapsed back on the bed, spent, he released the suction over her button, and resumed tracing it with his mouth. She purred softy and began to run her fingers tenderly through his sandy brown hair. He cast a glance up at her and saw her watching him. A new softness to her features.

"Thank you," she said, "You can stop now."

He ignored her, with the exception of reaching up to push her gently back to the bed. He kissed up and down her thighs again and she arched into him. He kissed up her slit and then began nibbling her lips again, circling her opening and tasting her juices.

Not since years long past had she felt such electricity. She had cum so hard, and he rode through her spasms of pleasure, refusing to stop. She had cum, and he had prolonged it as long as her body could handle it. She felt the pressure building again and she looked down at him. She realized she had long stopped giving off the energy needed to keep him in a frenzy, and yet he was still eagerly pleasing her. She suddenly felt a longing she hadn't felt in centuries. She brushed his hair with her fingers, and then pulled his chin away from his task.

"Let me taste you, and then," she stopped and looked away slightly, "I want to feel you... in me."

He furrowed his brow and bit his lip. This venomous little creature, this little doll, wanted to reciprocate. He found himself feeling the anger and hatred towards her had melted away and he saw what? Vulnerability? He wanted to please her. He felt kindness towards her, but he, for the first time in his life didn't feel that she, a woman, needed to be dominated or controlled. He sat up towards her and caught her mouth in his. He saw surprise in her eyes and then she melted into him. She ran her hands up the sides of his face and he wrapped his arms around her tiny body and moved her up the bed. He pulled a pillow behind her just as he laid her down and began to set back to his task.

"I mean it," she caught him and looked into his face, "Let me taste you."

He felt something in the air. Like this was something rare. Something she never did. He felt that protesting would hurt her so he let her guide him down where she wanted him. He felt exposed, and he almost felt as though he were imposing on her. She traced his muscles on his chest and swirled her tongue around his nipples. They stiffened in her mouth. She moved down and nipped and kissed at his abs. He gasped a little at the sensitivity of it and she giggled softly before catching the bottom edge of his navel in her teeth. She resumed her journey down his body and before touching his cock, she paused and glanced up at him. He answered her look with a raised brow. She almost seemed intimidated, but wasn't she just joking about this outside the coffee house?

His skin was soft and smooth, he had a patch of chest hair and a path down from his belly button. She could smell the musk of him and being face to face with his manhood made her realize how long it had been since she had taken a man. It seemed like eons. She peeked up at him and he raised an eyebrow back at her. He was definitely a handsome guy. She grasped the base of his pole carefully and lowered herself to trace the line on his sack with her tongue. His pubic hair tickled her nose, and his balls tightened up. She massaged them and he sighed. She let her cheek graze his member as she worked on his scrotum. Every now and then she would give him a long, slow stroke. She felt him grow harder and harder and she breathed on his tip, licking it and breathing across it again as she fondled his nuts and worked his shaft with aching slowness. She was so turned on by his arousal, the cool air in the apartment on her exposed, wet center made it all the better. She saw his hands clutching at the sheets, trying to grasp at any restraint he could, and she popped the end of him into her mouth. Tonguing the hole and around the head, sucking and working at him with her hands, she felt him trying not to force himself into her throat. He breathed heavily and she took a little more of him, working what she had in her mouth, in tandem with her hands. It was slow and excrutiating.

She hummed a little self-satisfied hum and he groaned at the vibration. He didn't think he could take much more. She worked a little more of him into her small mouth slowly and he fought the urge to thrust. He tried not to look at her full, pink lips stretched around him. He knew it might send him over the edge. Suddenly her torture was over, she took all of him, into her throat and he felt a cry of joy and pleasure escape his throat. He wove his fingers into her hair and felt her bobbing up and down on him. He felt his dick throb and he stopped her.

"I'm going to cum," he gasped, "I really can't hold back anymore."

She answered by slowing down again and tugging lightly on his twins. He breathed through it and he heard her mouth pop off him, loudly. He laid back with his eyes closed and felt her crawling up to him, softly. He peeked at her when she stopped, straddling his hips and she smiled at him, almost sheepishly.

She wanted him to cum in her throat, but she wasn't sure either of them could take another round and she really wanted to take him inside her. She knew it would hurt, but she wanted it. She wanted to cum with him. When he gazed at her through heavy lids, she knew he was very nearly spent. She leaned forward and touched his face, tracing his lips with her thumb. He opened his mouth a little and sucked the tip of her thumb in. The sensation of it turned her on and she brought the thumb up to her mouth, licking the taste of him off. She lowered herself and bit his bottom lip, then licked it gently. She pressed her mouth against his and he wrapped his arms around her and flipped her under him. He ran his hand down her body and began rubbing her clit gently. She spread her legs to him and he laid between them, kissing her carefully.

She positioned herself so he was against her. The slight pressure of him there felt amazing as he continued to flick her bean. She sighed and let the energy build up in her as he worked and she kissed him like there was no tomorrow. She reached down began stroking him again, feeling the movement against her as they worked each other up to nearly peaking again. She needed him in her now and removed her hand. She tried to pull him into her with her legs, but he resisted.

"Not yet," he gasped.

"I need you," she sighed.

"Not yet, you don't need me yet."

He continued his massage, a sheen began to form on his body. She kept trying to push herself down on his hardness and he kept pulling back. Soon she was panting and moaning.

"Please!" she begged, feeling weak from the energy she expended on seducing him, "Please! Oh! I'm so close!"

Feeling she had no fight in her, hearing her beg, it was too much. This creature of such immense power was begging him to take her and he did. He plunged into her over and over, feeling her body resist and then give way with a slight tear. She cried out in pain and pleasure and they both throbbed and came together. He laid on her with a sigh and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, tiredly.

"Koala bear," he mused.

"Mmmm?"

"You're like a Koala bear."

She giggled and snuggled into his neck. This feeling of closeness to another being was dangerous and she knew it. The scars on her back pulsed as a reminder of what she had just given this... human. She didn't care though. She was weak now and she felt oddly safe under his weight. She felt the fluids of their coupling dripping down as he grew soft inside her. The salt of is stinging her wounds. She felt oddly at peace with the pain. She needed rest to regenerate and she knew he had no harm to offer her. Her diabolical plans would continue tomorrow. Tonight was for closeness and rest.

******

"So you're telling me," Stella said with doubt, "That all the things in myths and fables are real?"

"Kind of," he said with a laugh, "Like all myths and fables, things have gotten distorted over time. Like playing Chinese Telephone in grade school."

The box was still unopened, but a cold bottle of sweet mead sat nearly empty nearby. She was still in her pajamas, her deep-firey mane was thrown over one shoulder, waves tumbling carelessly around her face. He took a sip and laughed.

"I suppose it would sound crazy coming from your perspective," his face grew serious, "You really don't remembere me do you?"

"You seem familiar," she pondered and reached in to touch his face, "I remember your eyes, I think."

He took the wine glasses and sat them beside the cold coffee mugs from hours earlier and squared himself in front of the box. She, tipsy as she was, tried to mimick his position, only to ruin it by drunken laughter.

"It's not going to open itself," he said, seriously, "No more avoiding it. I promise, what is in this box won't bite you."

Stella looked away from his face to the box. She bit the inside of her cheek and reached forward. All she had to do was lift the lid off. She carefully placed her hands on both sides and pulled the top free. Inside seemed perfectly mundane. A leather sack with, what? Crystals and other strange things. A huge, thick manilla envelope, secured with a red toggle and string. Letters sealed in old wax stamps. Pictures of her and her mother. What felt like ancient, leather parchments with odd symbols on them. None of this was worth being afraid about.

"It's all junk," she said, relieved, but almost disappointed.

"You don't understand any of these?" he held up the parchments.

"Nope, looks like a 4th grader wrote them."

"This!" he said triumphantly holding the Manilla slab, "Is the deeds to your family land... your land!"

She pulled the paperwork out, it was all in legalese, and she was no lawyer. She did remember the cottage, with all the land and the midnight garden her mother kept. Since removing the top of the box, the smell of her Mom filled the air again. She reached in and pulled out a shawl. She remembered her Mother wrapping herself in it on chilly nights. It was delicate and yellowed with age.

"None of this brings my Mom back," she said softly, "None of this gives me a family."

"You have a family, Stella. They just gave their corporeal lives up to protect something they believed in greatly. They were something of warriors."

"Your mother," he said, pulling out a picture, "Wasn't an albino."

Stella looked at the photograph and gasped. Her mother, young and raven haired, with silver eyes like her own. Waves bouncing and crystals bound around her neck.

"She was what, I suppose, you would call a priestess," he thought about it, "Maybe that's the wrong word. You come from a long line of Guardians and Sages. Your mother was such a prodigy that she became sensitive to the sun. She gave up the ability to day-walk so that she could fulfill what she felt, were her duties."

"So what?" Stella said angrily, "I'm cursed for it? I don't want this. I don't want any of it. I want a tan, I want to see the sun, feel it's warmth. I want to lay in greengrass, dry, in the middle of the day, not soaking in dew."

She flipped the box and it's contents out on the floor. He sat and watched her, she paced, she grabbed the coffee mugs and threw them into the sink, sending ceramic shards flying. He watched as her back began to shake in silent sobs and he went to her. She tried to keep her back to him, but he turned her around and pressed her into him.

"The reason this is all happening now is because there are forces out there, that will want to hurt you. They will want to use you to achieve things, long denied them."

She looked into his face, tears streaking down her pearlescent cheeks.

"There are demons, fallen creatures of darkness who will want to subdue you and drain your life away to suit their own needs. Not to mention, there is a human obsessed with you because of your natural allure. It's part of your... inheritance. It goes along with your sensitivity to the sun and your will. You are almost pure moonlight, centuries of pure blood. Remember I told you that there are mythical and fabled creatures walking in modern times? You not learning to control your gifts will play you right into hands that can tear apart the age of humans."

She began to shake. She was overwhelmed and her head was spinning. Suddenly, like a soothing fog, she felt strangely calm. She buried her face into his chest and the edges of her vision closed in. She was being carried, and then she felt her bed. The cool cotton enveloping her. She heard shuffling in her room and a weight on the bed next to her. The haze became heavier and soon, she was asleep.

12